Finding Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We began making small talk, and Emilia informed us that some of the other staff would be joining us shortly, when their shifts finished. She ran off a string of names, and I recognised 'Ana' amongst them. We quickly learned that this was, indeed, the chambermaid we had met on our first day and who had been part of our first sexual adventure in Mexico. It was a relief that there would be another familiar face present.

We sat, sipping our tequila, aware that we were visiting the ancient pyramid at Chichen Itza the following day, and did not want to be too hungover, and greeted the other hotel staff as they arrived.

We recognised several of them - the barman, other chambermaids, another receptionist and one of the admin staff who had flitted in and out of the manager's office. They were all youngish - probably the oldest was thirty - and attractive. Everyone seemed intent on having a good time.

They were open and friendly, and it soon felt as if we were amongst friends. The great thing was that, while they talked about the video which had been made, and how appalling they found the conduct of those responsible, they did not seem to feel sorry for us or pity us. In fact, they said it was wonderful to see us having such fun, and they wished people could just celebrate our open-minds, rather than looking to embarrass us.

Rather than serving up meals, our host brought a vast array of dishes to be shared. With each dish, she told Emilia, in Spanish, what it was, and emphasised that these were typical and traditional local fare. There was pozole (a gorgeous soup), tostados, tacos and enchiladas along with a host of other things which I don't remember. Every item was beautifully cooked, spiced to perfection and flavoured with chillies - hot enough to encourage us to visit our tequila frequently, but not so hot as to make them unpleasant.

For dessert, we were served a 'tres leches' cake, which Emilia explained was particularly popular. Again, it was outstanding, and I asked who was cooking. I half expected it to be the restaurant owner, who had the uncanny knack of seeming to be everywhere at once. I was wrong. Emilia explained that it was the hotel chef, and the owner was his mother. He loved cooking, and did this for pleasure, never resenting his long working day. He would be joining us, apparently, once he had showered.

After dessert, we continued chatting and drinking until the cook appeared to a great welcome and hearty congratulations for the wonderful food. What had pleased us all evening was that everyone made us feel totally welcome. There was no reference to the video, or lascivious comments about our behaviour. We felt like one of their group.

As such, what came next surprised me a little. Emilia approached us, slightly shyly, and said: "We like to play games now. Er... sexy games."

She must have seen my face fall, as my first thought was that this was why they had invited us. An easy chance to introduce 'fresh meat' to their circle. Immediately, she waved her hands, and exclaimed: "No, no, no. This is not why we ask you. I tell you so you may leave if you wish. I take you to hotel, come back and play. Is for you to decide."

She turned to the rest of the group and spoke to them in Spanish, presumably communicating our apprehension. There was immediate chatter in Spanish, and the looks on the faces seemed to support her comment, that this was more an unconditional invitation, and they were not about to turn us out to make our own way back if we refused.

Most of those present spoke some English, and there were repeated assertions that we should not feel pressured (although phrased rather less clearly in some cases), but that they would be happy for us to join them.

"I let you talk," said Emilia, "then take home if you wish. Is no problem."

We drew away from the main group, and discussed the situation. The truth was that we all felt it sounded like fun, but we were a little worried that if news of such an adventure were to leak out, it would be yet one more embarrassment. Josh put this to Emilia.

She smiled. "You not worry. We like take photos but Jose do this. He love photo. He very good. We give you photos before you leave. If any photo seen by others we all sacked. Even if only you in photo. You tell manager. We sacked. There many people who do our jobs. Is easy to get new workers. Is more danger for us than you."

We resumed our huddle, and I think that our smiles when we turned back to the group communicated our decision.

After being welcomed back to the group, with broad smiles, pats on the back and arms and promises in broken and heavily accented English that we would have a great time, the table was moved aside and everyone settled on the dry, dusty floor.

A few of the group left - we were told that they did not feel comfortable with the games, and were free to go home, or in one case (as the woman concerned communicated to us in bizarre, rather intimate sign-language) it was the wrong time of the month. Josh said it was probably the weirdest game of charades he had ever seen.

The first game was explained to us. It was what we would have called an 'ice-breaker'. The game was called El Repollo. Each person wrote a question on a piece of paper, the pieces of paper were screwed up into a ball, and the ball was passed around the circle, with each person taking a question. They then had to answer.

"There one more thing," said Emilia, as an afterthought, "we not fuck. This Catholic country and is not easy to stop baby. We have condom but like to use with our lover."

If she thought this would disappoint us, she was wrong. We were very relieved. In some groups like this, full sex was expected, and had we refused later, they might have felt slighted or been disappointed.

The game began. The questions were fun, but always intimate - 'When did you first give oral sex? - tell us about it'; what is your favourite sexual activity? Describe it; what is your ultimate fantasy? Tell us in detail. Each player was open and honest, and the descriptions were very sexy - albeit Emilia's excellent English was challenged by some more intimate or idiosyncratic terminology. I think we expanded her vocabulary quite considerably that night.

It was also good to learn that inviting tourists to their intimate evenings was not typical - apparently, we were the first.

Mateo, the barman, had finished describing the first time he tasted a man's semen (from which we guessed he was either gay or bisexual), when the questions arrived at me. I smoothed out the crinkled paper to find a long line of Spanish, which I presented to Emilia to translate (this duty was shared with a couple of others in the group, whose English was good). She read:

"How many men have you fucked? Tell in detail about first time with one of them."

I answered the first part quickly and easily. There was only one - Josh. They looked at me in considerable surprise. I think they assumed that, as we were so open-minded, that I had had plenty of lovers prior to Josh, and continued to have intercourse during our activities with others.

I described our first love-making to them, and how we had built up to it, watching each other masturbate, using our hands on one another, then our mouths, all the time using porn videos to guide us and make us skilful at pleasing one another, so that when he first entered me, it was truly special and a wonderful experience for both of us.

They applauded kindly at the end, and there were many comments which Emilia translated, all praising our approach and wishing they had done the same, rather than having some casual, disappointing shag.

They had left the four of us until last, so we went one after another. Josh was next, and he was asked to describe the most kinky (another new word for Emilia) thing he had ever done. Once again, I featured. He ran off a potential list of times when we had had threesomes, foursomes or other variations on group sex, then described how I had dressed as a witch and restrained him while performing all sorts of actions. He even described how I squirted on him.

I was not even immune from Brenda's answer. She was asked to describe something that a person she knew had done which she would like to do herself. She told them all about how I had worn very revealing clothes in a hotel bar and had been an exhibitionist for an evening.

Lacey concluded the questions, and was asked to describe their first time. They began by explaining how difficult it was to answer, being gender-fluid. Their ensued a lengthy discussion of what this meant and the implications. Poor Emilia found translation very tricky. While concepts of gender identity are familiar in the UK, this is less true of Mexico. It was good that our new friends were so accepting and delighted to learn about being transgender, gender-fluid, non-binary and other aspects of LGBTQ+ with which they were less familiar.

Lacey then spoke about using a strap-on with Brenda, and vice-versa, before telling them about having intercourse with Josh. They explained how this had breached mine and Josh's 'no intercourse with others' rule, and how grateful they were to me for allowing it. Our Mexican hosts, however, were in full agreement - if Josh had tried different pussies, I should be allowed different cocks. Josh smiled and agreed - when the time and people were right, he would be very happy for me try other people.

When the game concluded, I felt totally at home. The answers had been honest and open, and we all knew a great deal about one another's sexual history - though mine (and Josh's) seemed to have been a focus of rather more answers than anyone else's.

We had a break for a few minutes, before Emilia announced another game. This one was called 'Mar y Tierra'. It sounded active and fun - especially as everyone had consumed a moderate amount of alcohol, and the game called for concentration and co-ordination. It was very simple. There was a long line, one side was sea, the other land. The restaurant owner led the game by shouting 'mar' or 'tierra', and we had to ensure we were on the right side of the line.

It sounded easy, but being a little drunk, I was aware of the pitfalls. Apparently, things would start slowly and easily, then speed up. There was just one more rule. If a player ended up on the wrong side of the line, they removed an item of clothing.

The game started, and I was convinced some of our friends lost deliberately at first to ensure that we felt comfortable. One good-looking young man stripped off his shirt to show a fine six-pack and developed pecs. He was a gardener, and the physical nature of his work was reflected by his body. Ana lost and whipped off her t-shirt, sharing her gorgeous cleavage, and Emilia did likewise, revealing a lacy bra over smallish boobs, probably similar in size to mine.

As the game progressed, another hazard became evident: jumping across the line was quite vigorous, and those with larger boobs bounced freely - every time risking falling out of their bra.

As the game progressed, more and more people lost, until all were either in underwear or bikinis. Each time someone lost, Jose took photographs as they stripped. As an experienced model, I posed for him, pausing as I lifted my t-shirt over my head, and bending elegantly as I removed my shorts.

The first person to lose something significant was Maria, a petite, curvy woman who I recognised as one of the hotel serving staff from the restaurant. She slipped off a plain cotton bra, to reveal a fine pair of olive-skinned breasts, with very dark, diffuse areolae and extremely prominent nipples.

She was greeted with a small ripple of applause, and shook her boobs happily. It struck me that here, where topless sunbathing was common, breasts did not cause the same excitement - although their beauty and significance as erogenous zones were still respected.

As the three men only started with three items of clothing, it was always likely that one of them would be naked first - and a young man named Gabriel was the first to reveal all. He stripped off his trunks to cat-calls and clapping, producing a semi-hard penis of average proportions. Of course, now he was naked, this begged another question - what if he lost again? The answer was obvious really - forfeits.

I lost my top next, and it was nice to have my breasts admired - even if the main comment was that they looked just as good as in the video.

Emilia lost her bra and the other Mexican man lost his briefs. "This is when game gets fun," Emilia informed me.

Josh lost his boxers, and then, annoyingly, I lost my knickers. I wondered what sort of forfeits there would be, although, in truth, I was not too bothered. I liked these people. They were fun and easy-going, and I was enjoying the attention. I also got the feeling that they felt the same way, as the game was not competitive, and each person seemed to lose in turn, ensuring that everyone was naked before forfeits began.

In fact, there were only three forfeits in the game, and it was the restaurant owner who set them - I guessed that these forfeits were pre-arranged. Gabriel had to stroke himself for a minute until he was fully erect, Emilia had to stand with one foot on the floor and one on the table, while each man (there were three men) fingered her pussy for thirty seconds, and Josh had to let Ana suck him for one minute. Fairly standard stuff.

At this point, the game stopped. For one thing, everyone was worn out - it was quite vigorous - for another, some of the girls with larger boobs found the bouncing a bit uncomfortable, and finally, we just wanted a change.

The new game was a blend of spin-the-bottle and dice. It was decided, again, by the restaurant owner, who seemed to be the organiser of the whole evening. It was oddly sexy to have this middle-aged woman organising us, while remaining fully clothed. However, this now changed.

Instead of sitting in a circle, we sat in curved rows - four on each side. There were two women and two men on one side, two women, one man and one gender fluid on the other. At one end stood our MC - our older host.

Emilia explained. "When bottle spin, top point to one, bottom to another. Top person throw green dice, bottom person throw red. Then do as told by dice. After turn, you change place. If bottle point to space, she take something off." Emilia pointed to the middle aged woman, smiling maternally at the group. "She like to join, but not be touched."

This seemed reasonable. Quickly, the Spanish words on the dice were explained - the green dice said 'bum', 'boobs', 'cock/pussy' and three sides were 'free choice'. The red dice said 'hands', 'suck', 'lick' and again, three 'free choices'. Apparently, 'free choice' on the red dice included inviting others to join in if that was what the thrower wanted.

"What about her?" I asked, pointing to the smiling older lady, "doesn't she want to play?"

Emilia smiled. "Si. But her husband no like. She will play with herself. Her husband like watch on camera." She pointed to a CCTV camera mounted on the side of the building, and I realised that our entire evening had been watched. "We give you video tomorrow as gift." Emilia stated.

At this point, we could hardly object, so we just decided to get on with the game. It would have been nice to be asked, but I think we all knew that we would have gone ahead anyway.

The first spin pointed directly into the gap, and our host (whose name we never learned) stripped off her t-shirt, revealing a very ample bra, overflowing at the top, above a rounded stomach, which showed clear evidence that she had children. The fine lines of her stretch marks, formed pale stripes against her olive skin. They resembled the stripes of a tiger, and I found them rather pleasant - lending character to a feature which had been, in my experience, flat and unremarkable.

She spoke to Emilia in rapid Spanish. Emilia translated. "She say, now you see what happen in your future. She always say this."

"Well," I replied, "I think she looks lovely." Josh nodded his agreement, and added:

"It's good to see a mature lady's body. She shouldn't worry. She looks great."

Emilia passed on the message, and we were gratified as our host approached both Josh and I, embraced us and kissed us on the cheeks, muttering in her own language.

Our Mexican friends laughed, partly at our surprised faces, and partly because she had told us, apparently, that our lies were very kind, we were good people, and her husband would be delighted. We began to protest that we were not lying, but Emilia waved our protests aside. "She know. She just like to pretend she not beautiful."

The bottle was spun again. This time the top pointed to Brenda, and the base to Gabriel. They rolled their dice, which landed on 'boobs' and 'lick'. I think Gabriel felt he could not have planned it better. Brenda leaned back as he dipped his head to her magnificent mounds, tonguing around her areolae, before alighting on her nipple, circling each in turn before flicking rapidly up and down. Brenda just relaxed and enjoyed the attention, leaning her head back, closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

Gabriel certainly made the most of the opportunity, then, surprisingly, indicated that he and Brenda should swap places. Apparently, this was the usual rule. It mixed up the groups, and meant that the bottle would, occasionally, land on two people of the same sex. The group liked this, Emilia explained, as they were all bisexual to some extent.

The game proceeded as expected. Licking, sucking and fingering took place, and our host stripped off skirt and bra (she had wonderful tits - full, round and shapely with deep brown areolae and long, erect nipples). Cocks were stroked and sucked, tits and pussies were handled, licked and mouthed, bums were fondled and nibbled. The men were erect and the women wet. Everyone was breathing heavily and ready to take things further.

To date, the only 'different' things that had happened were when Lacey was involved, and even these were only because the Mexican women perceived licking Lacey's pussy as lesbian. In truth, the game was rather pedestrian compared to some of our experiences.

However, people were ready to 'up the ante'. "Now," announced Emilia, "we make more fun."

The game proceeded, but with each spin, the person to whom the bottom of the bottle pointed would decide what would happen to the other person - and who would join them in doing it. So it was that the first time after this, the neck of the bottle indicated me, and the base pointed to Gabriel.

He thought, then pointed to Emilia and Lacey. I was told to get on my hands and knees. He lay beneath me, where he could lick my clit from below, while Emilia was behind me, licking my pussy, with Lacey above, fingering my bumhole. It was incredible. Emilia pushed her tongue inside me, Gabriel was very skilful with my clit, and Lacey, as I knew, was very committed to anything anal.

Perhaps I should have resisted the rigid cock just below my face, but I felt it was impolite after its owner had organised such a wonderful treat for me. I first licked it, then opened my mouth and drew it in, using my best oral techniques. Maybe that was my mistake, for as I was on the verge of orgasm, Gabriel pulled away, indicating that the 'forfeit' was over. I suspect he may have been on the point of cumming too, and wanted to hold back a bit longer.

Jose was the next victim, and Lacey decided that three people should use their mouths on him - themselves, of course, Brenda - and Josh. The rest of the group were delighted with her choices, and Josh stepped up to the task. Lacey knelt between Jose's legs, with Brenda and Josh on either side. Just looking was an incredible turn on for me.

Lacey licked around Jose's balls, while Brenda and Josh began by licking his shaft. Lacey seemed content to work around the tight sack, running their tongue to the cleft between his buttocks and wiggling there. Brenda and Josh took it in turns to suck Jose's swollen, purple cock-head, while the other licked up and down his shaft. Finally, it was Jose who pushed them off, good-naturedly. I did not need a translator to explain what he said - basically, stop, or I'm going to shoot my load.