Finding Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she broke away from the group and approached us.

"I so sorry I see you," she said, in heavily accented English, "I think room empty. I sorry if you upset. If I can do anything for you..."

She was very petite. I guessed she was barely over five feet tall, and had a well-rounded figure. I was about to tell her it was no problem and not to worry, when Josh spoke up.

"Actually, I am a photographer," he spoke slowly, using gestures to help her to follow what he was saying, "are there good places here for photos?"

She thought carefully before replying. "Yes. Is beautiful by sea. I know beautiful places. I show you. I work now but you meet in two hour. I take you see."

We agreed and she left to join her group of giggling colleagues, sharing this latest development with them.

Personally, I was not sure if this was a good idea. It would be interesting to see more of the coastline, and perhaps get off the 'beaten track', but it might not be what Josh wanted, and could easily interfere with our holiday. Still. We had committed ourselves, so it was decided.

We made our way to the hotel beach, collecting drinks on the way, and settled on the sand. Josh peeled off his t-shirt, and I quickly shed my outer clothing. I had chosen the most daring bikini I could find - two triangles which barely covered my nipples and bottoms which curved around my bum-cheeks, showing a generous amount of buttock.

Normally, we would have needed to slather on the sun cream, but the hot weather at home meant that we could be less careful. The same was not true for Brenda and Lacey. Neither had really exposed themselves to the sun, so needed to be very careful. Still, Brenda had chosen a bikini, which meant her generous boobs were very evident, while Lacey wore a binder and bikini briefs. They considered going topless, as their boobs were tiny, but as Brenda and I stayed covered, their courage left them.

I had, in fact, considered losing my top. This was mainly because an all-over tan would be far more photogenic, but my desire to avoid leering eyes overcame my intentions. Perhaps another day, I suggested.

In truth, looking around, maybe a quarter of the women on the beach were sunning their bare breasts, so I would hardly have stood out. Josh commented that my boobs would probably be the best on show, and while he was probably being flattering, he had a point.

Many of the topless women were older, and there was a huge range of body types. I think in terms of conventional attractiveness, mine would have been popular - though personally, I found all of them appealing for their own, individual quirks.

Perhaps I'm odd being a woman who's fascinated by breasts, but most of the women I've known have made comments about their own or other women's boobs. I just like looking and considering the feel, and taste. Small, flat ones, with pointy nipples like Lacey's, big wobbly ones with diffuse nipples which barely stand up when erect, puffy nipples, saggy, droopy ones, firm, rounded ones. Every breast intrigues me.

I glanced over at Brenda, seeing her sweeping cleavage, as her boobs were squeezed by her top, and thought about how wonderful they looked when released. She caught my eye, and smiled. We were so close that she probably knew what I was thinking. Later, perhaps. She glanced at my tits, and I realised, slightly self-consciously, that my nipples were erect, and very evident. She leaned towards me.

"Cold, or just pleased to see me?" She teased.

"Definitely pleased to see you," I whispered back.

We both laughed, making Josh and Lacey look quizzically at us, before turning away, realising that it was a private joke.

We spent the next hour or so relaxing, soaking up the hot sun and people-watching. There was an amazing diversity here. Most seemed to be those who wanted an 'adults only' resort simply to avoid kids. There were young couples, parents escaping for the first time, middle-aged people who made a habit of such holidays and older couples, just after peace and quiet.

There were also several same-sex couples. I guess such resorts are good for them. No children flitting around asking difficult questions, and adults who were, hopefully, not going to judge them.

Surprisingly, I saw no-one like my aunt and uncle - those who wanted a totally open sexual experience, willing to share their bodies with any who wanted to look, touch or fuck. Likewise, there were no perves, gazing at women's bodies and taking surreptitious photographs. Perhaps those people were on the naturist beach, further along.

Josh and I explained to our friends that we had an appointment. They were not pushy, trying to join us, and as we left, they relaxed happily on the beach, discussing whether they should move to the pool, where they could swim.

We met the chambermaid, now out of uniform, wearing a flowing, knee-length skirt and lightweight top with a scoop neck, fitted loosely around her body. She had a radiant smile, and seemed delighted to see us.

Her name was Ana, and as we strolled at an angle across the hotel grounds, towards the sea, but away from the hotel beach, she talked about herself.

She was twenty years old, had been born and brought up in the nearby town, and was doing this job on a temporary basis. She was clearly intelligent, and said she hoped to become a tour guide. Her English, although spoken with a strong local accent, was excellent, and communication was easy.

She spoke about her family, and how she wanted to improve their living standards. They were, as we had already guessed, of Mayan descent, and as she suggested, this meant that they had fewer opportunities than those of Spanish origins, who tended to be taller, more stereotypically attractive and more socially affluent.

As in many societies, it was relatively recent that such ethnic groups were being freed from the shackles of discrimination, and she was desperate to take advantage of this.

"I wish," she explained, "to show that we are intelligent people and beautiful people. I wish my family to be proud and have money. I hope..." she paused, glancing from one of us to the other, "... I hope you may help if I help you."

She suddenly seemed to realise that we might misconstrue this comment, and continued quickly.

"I not want money. I want you to show beauty. Of my country and of me." She looked down shyly.

Her plan was simple. She was going to show us places she thought were truly beautiful, where Josh could photograph the landscape. Then she wanted him to take photos of her, while I advised her on how to pose. She believed that I was a professional model - Josh's muse - and could really help.

We chose to allow her to think this. By now, I was quite experienced in front of the camera, and had researched poses quite extensively. The problem was, most of my posing had been nude or blatantly pornographic. I would need to tone it down a little.

She went on to say that after a bit of time in some very secluded spots, we were welcome to meet some of her friends, and perhaps take some photos of them as a group.

We walked for almost an hour, across the lush lawns of the hotel, before crossing the fence through a small gate and strolling down a dusty path, through thorny vegetation and cacti and down a narrow cliff path.

We reached a tiny, deserted bay, surrounded by leaning palm trees, azure waters, lapping gently, and the remains of an ancient building.

It was one of the most beautiful places I had ever seen. The building was small, hardly an historic attraction, but had carvings and features which established it as part of the older Mayan culture.

As we walked on the beach, Josh was already taking photographs, capturing every aspect of the landscape, focusing on structures, basking iguanas and idly strutting pelicans. He must have shot fifty or sixty images before Ana approached him.

"You wish take photos with your friend?"

Josh nodded keenly, and directed me to pose at various points, initially in my top and shorts, then in my bikini. Eventually, I turned to Ana.

"Do you want to pose?"

She nodded enthusiastically, and although initially reluctant to relax and just 'be herself', her sparkling smile, lovely petite figure and deep, brown eyes soon became features of the shots.

As Josh and I encouraged, she became braver. She rolled her top up to show her stomach and pushed the sleeves off her shoulders. She lifted her skirt to show some thigh, and began to eye the camera seductively.

Suddenly, with a brief pause, she pulled her top over her head, revealing a halter-neck bikini top. It was lime-green, and quite loose, allowing her breasts to fall naturally, bouncing gently until they met the gentle restraint of the fabric.

Suddenly, she seemed to recognise that being 'sexy' was allowed. Until then, she had been very restrained - repressed by her upbringing, perhaps, or the need to retain her image with hotel guests - now, she realised that we were not about to judge, and that she was not merely an observer, but part of our world.

She turned and wiggled out of her skirt, sliding the elasticated waist over her hips to show bikini bottoms which matched the top. They were not the sexy style which I wore, cut away to reveal my bum, but still showed her prominent cheeks effectively - especially as she bent to slip the skirt over her feet.

She posed for a while, before Josh suggested I join her. He liked the idea that I was so much taller, and that our bodies would contrast effectively.

Initially, we posed side by side or back to back, then I put my hands on her shoulders - our first physical contact - and we moved closer, posing with arms around each other, leaning together, then pressing our bodies into one another.

I knew what Josh wanted, but felt there was a risk attached. I had no desire to scare Ana away, so decided to make the suggestion gently.

"Would you mind if I took my top off? I think in these surroundings, a naked body would look beautiful. Not like the photos you saw us taking this morning. Just for beauty."

She nodded. "Yes, please. I want to see."

I removed my top and posed topless for a while, against the backdrop of the perfect beach, in the sea and against the building, then slipped off the bottoms and posed once more. It was innocent. Just a naked body (Josh would say a beautiful one - I'm too modest) against stunning backgrounds. For the first time, perhaps, I felt like a supermodel, rather than a girlfriend getting off on showing off - or an exhibitionist loving the attention.

As we paused, Ana approached me and put a hand on my shoulder. It seemed very intimate.

"Might I try? I want to show how beautiful my people are, and this is how people are most beautiful."

I nodded, and she undid her top, pulling it off to expose her large breasts. She was gorgeous. Her deep brown nipples stood proudly erect, and she seemed less shy than I had expected. She then slipped off her briefs, revealing a hairless pubis, with a small, neat slit below her flat stomach.

Again, she seemed quite confident with this, and I commented immediately.

She smiled as she stood, fully exposed. "We have many beach like this. We often go with no clothes. It save washing."

In many ways, this was obvious, really. We began instructing her in how to pose. She took to it easily, thrusting her hips to the side, breasts pushed forward, relaxing in the waves and draping over rocks and trees.

As before, I joined her after a while, and we posed together, gradually letting our interactions become more intimate.

I pressed my breasts against her back, and Josh suggested I use my hands to cover her nipples - a 'teasing' image - then we put our hands on one another's boobs, used them to cover between our legs, pressed our tits together. I realised that we had gradually become the focus of the shoot, having originally been more highlights for the scenery.

It was Ana who noticed that Josh was getting hard. She giggled, nudged me and pointed to the bulge in his shorts. This was rare. Josh had always been the consummate professional, focused solely on photography, rather than the body in front of him.

"Let us have fun," whispered Ana.

She was much shorter than me, and did not have to bend far to bring her mouth to my nipple. The touch of her lips was electric, making me shiver. It was not solely for effect either. She drew it into her mouth, sucking hard, nipping, biting down. I threw my head back and moaned.

Her hand went to my thigh, sliding up. I realised that I was wet. If all she was doing was teasing Josh, this might shock her - especially if her fingers slipped between my outer lips as easily as I thought they would. This might not be what she wanted at all.

I felt the feather-light touch on my vulva, and knew she must have felt her finger slip across my skin. Her hand moved down, then returned. This time, the touch was firm and confident, sliding into my slit, seeking my clitoris.

I moaned softly, as we slid to the soft sand, not caring that it would cover every moist surface and enter every crevice.

I parted my thighs, inviting her to finger me. Suddenly, she stopped and looked at Josh. Then she giggled gently in my ear. "He hard now." I glanced up seeing a very evident erection and smirked at my partner. As we looked, Ana's middle finger continued to rub my swollen clit.

Suddenly, she stopped, struck by a sudden thought.

"I sorry. I not want to do sex with him. I like just girls. "

She was clearly nervous that, having teased him, Josh would expect some pay off. I quickly put her right.

"Don't worry. He's fine. He has me. If you want to carry on with me, that's good. He can join in but just with me. OK?"

She smiled, and bent her head to my nipple again, while her fingers began to penetrate my inner lips, finding their way inside me.

I leaned up and looked at Josh.

"Why don't you strip off and show her what she's missing?" She had already seen his hard cock, of course, but I wanted the best of both worlds.

Ana traced down my stomach with her tongue, allowing her hand to concentrate on my wet hole, while she licked and flickered around my clit. Josh, meanwhile, knelt beside me, taking my nipple between his fingers and slipping his erection into my mouth.

As Josh held my head and thrust back and forth into my mouth, Ana's fingers thrust in and out. Her other hand had snaked under my hips, beneath my buttocks, and was teasing the delicate skin at the entrance to my back passage.

My orgasm was inevitable, gushing and loud. I think I might have bitten Josh's cock, as he pulled back, allowing me to moan, groan and wail in ecstasy as my head spun and my mind turned to fireworks.

As soon as I recovered, I realised it was my turn, and happily attacked Ana's cunt with hands and tongue. I licked her delightful nectar, made slightly salty, having been washed by the sea water, and thrust two fingers into her pussy, and one from the other hand into her bum-hole.

We could have enjoyed a 69 position, but I kept my hips high over her face (which was actually level with my belly-button, as she was so short). This meant that Josh could enter me from behind - and Ana would get a perfect view of his rigid cock and tight balls as my lips parted and he thrust vigorously. The thought of what she could see was a huge turn on.

Her orgasm was even louder than mine, and I expected to hear flocks of birds crashing out of the trees, hordes of scuttling iguanas, followed by a large group of local villagers seeking the source of the commotion. Thankfully, none of these things happened, and she soon calmed down, breathing heavily and smiling as she gazed up at Josh's cock, sunk balls-deep in my pussy.

She worked her way out from under me, eyes glistening with the fervour of her climax.

"I watch him..." she sought the correct word, but I had already worked out what she wanted.

"You want to watch him cum?"

"Si... cum is..." she mimed a man wanking, then an explosion with her hands. "In Spanish is 'orgasmo'."

I laughed, and explained that it was the same in English.

She wanted to kneel in front of Josh, with me, so that he could cum on both of us. She had seen it on porn websites, and while she, herself was gay, she wanted to experience this. It was nothing new for Josh and I.

He stood over us and masturbated, shooting semen over both our faces. I was surprised when Ana knelt up and began to lick his dribbling cum from the head of his penis, clearly enjoying the taste, before turning and licking my face clean.

I sucked the rest of the juices from Josh's twitching member, then returned the compliment by cleaning her face with my tongue.

Finally, we all dashed into the sea, and spent a fun fifteen minutes splashing one another and cleaning the sticky fluids and scent of sex off ourselves.

We walked up the beach - Josh ran, grabbing his camera to photograph Ana and I as we wandered towards him, arm in arm, our outer lips still swollen and nipples like bullets as evidence of the sexual activity.

"We go see my friends," announced Ana, slipping into her bikini.

Josh and I were a little surprised. It would be dusk in about an hour, and while the sunset would be magnificent, we were concerned about getting back to the hotel in the dark.

"Is no problem," Ana informed us, "my brother have taxi. You be back for food. I go home to eat. You must photograph my friends."

We walked to the end of the beach, around a tall cliff and into another idyllic bay. On the beach were a few scattered groups of people, and Ana made her way towards one particular group of five young women, all her own age, sitting or lying in bikinis similar to her own.

We were introduced, and Ana spoke with the group in Spanish.

I have no idea what she told them, but I guessed it was quite detailed, from the gasps, giggles and looks from the group. Suddenly, they all began to move, and Ana turned to Josh.

"You take photos of us now, please?"

Josh agreed immediately. They were a mix of body types, and all exhibited the typical Mayan features, and together, they looked wonderful.

They posed for a while in bikinis, until, on a command from Ana, they all removed their tops. More photographs, another command, and they were naked, posing beautifully. They varied their poses, sometimes having fun, others pouting and seductive, others touching each other and blatantly sexual.

I was invited to join in, and did so willingly, feeling like a giant as I stood comfortably eight inches taller. They all seemed to want to touch me, and treated me as if I was an object of worship, kneeling around me with their hands extending up my body, or having my lie on my side, as they knelt or sat, stroking my hair, or feeding me.

Although we never had sex as a group, everything was sexy and erotic, and I knew the photos would be amazing.

Ana explained that she had grown up with these friends, and they had bonded as they were all gay. Their parents were, apparently, very tolerant, and were fully supportive of moves to improve LGBTQ+ rights in Mexico. Ana even introduced one of them as her girlfriend.

People on the beach were well spread out, and several were naked, so we happily remained nude - Josh joining us - as the sun set.

Plenty of photographs were taken, including silhouettes of us individually and as a group against the burning oranges, reds, pinks and purples.

It was with regret that Ana looked at her watch and announced: "We must go now. My brother is waiting."

The group broke up and we dressed quickly. As we walked up to the road where her brother sat in his taxi, we agreed to show her the photos the following day, and to buy a memory stick (from the hotel shop) so that she could take copies away with her.

Fifteen minutes later, we air-kissed our new friend goodbye and strolled into the hotel reception, before returning to our room for a shower.

1...34567...12