Finding Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We thought we could make it a bit of a party. It's doubling up as a small hen party for one of the girls. I know it's not the professional thing, but if we bring some wine, food and stuff - could we make it a sort of 'photo party'?"

Again, I relayed the message. Josh thought about it, then agreed, on condition that no-one was too drunk, and that copyright for the photos remained with the participants - so each person could decide which photos were used.

I passed back the message, and was about to hang up when Marie made a final comment.

"Thanks so much. It'll be a nice party for us, without the men trying to get us drunk and shag us in the back office. It's just a shame none of them had the guts to take part in the shoot. Still, the girl who's getting married had to assure her fiancé that things wouldn't get out of hand with strippers and stuff. She's a bit pissed off, but can't be helped. If we'd had a couple of blokes, it'd have got past the whole 'sexist exploitation' thing. Mind you, they're hardly a good-looking bunch. Never mind."

Suddenly, a thought struck me. I strolled into the bedroom with the phone, out of earshot of Josh, and explained my rather undeveloped thought to Marie. We agreed it merited further discussion, and agreed to speak the following day, once we had considered it in more detail.

Next day we set up our studio, and waited for the group from mum's office to arrive.

There were eight of them, six women and two men. The men were husbands of two of the women who were participating, and seemed to be participating under some duress. It was clear that the group had been to the pub before coming to us, so Josh agreed, as with the other group, to give the 'models' control of the images.

We began with a discussion of the whole shoot. Josh outlined his thinking, that, as with similar calendars that others had done, this needed to be fun, and should involve some nudity, but with the most important bits covered in some way. There was a lot of giggling, but general agreement.

We discussed how it would be managed, and while the women all wanted to be together and watch one another's shoots, the men were more reluctant. It seemed they were happy to sit in on the women's shoots, but wanted their parts to be more private - just their wives and themselves. Eventually, after a great deal of taunting and teasing (especially from their wives) they reluctantly agreed that everyone would be present for all the shoots.

Next, we planned each month. Some would reflect the weather, others sport, a few pastimes for that time of year and a couple would be focused on celebrations. We then went through the various outfits and props, and came up with a 'running order'. The women, we had decided, would appear twice each, as would the men, meaning eight months with a single model, and four with couples.

It seemed they had brought half a shopping centre's worth of clothes and props - oddly, as they were not planning on wearing too much - but they had considered how the weather for each month would be represented - there were beach balls and umbrellas, garden tools and cricket bats, rugby balls, footballs, pumpkins and Christmas trees - someone had even sourced an Easter egg - and many other items stowed away in bags.

We considered the sequence, and decided we might as well work chronologically through the year. Josh had different backdrops - either flat colours or scenes, and a green screen for backgrounds to be added later. We decided to use the green screen for everything. That way, we could talk about the backgrounds, and the models could respond accordingly.

After a final discussion about how much bum-crack they could show, and whether boobs were permissible, provided there were no nipples, Ms January, Ms February and Ms March went to change.

The rest of the group opened bottles of wine and shared out cup-cakes and doughnuts.

I was intrigued to see how our little group would be dressed when they reappeared. They were quite a diverse trio. One was in her mid-50s, with short, spiky hair dyed pink. She was very petite and extremely lively. The next was of Indian descent, in her early twenties and a little overweight, while the third was in her thirties, with broad hips and a magnificent bosom.

I surveyed the group. The ages ranged from the one in her mid-fifties, to a volunteer who was just over eighteen. The others spanned every age group in between, with every decade represented. It seemed that a range of body types and ethnic groups were also represented, and one woman used a wheelchair. It would be interesting to produce something so diverse.

All were quite loud and very out-going - but were they outgoing enough to strip off for their friends?

As it was, everything went very smoothly. They laughed and giggled their way through the shoot with minimal embarrassment, even the men, and I suspect that they returned to work as an even more cohesive team.

Throughout, Josh kept things professional, despite the slightly tipsy models. Each scene was shot, the model thanked, and off they went. It was almost completely non-sexual - as if they were undressing for a doctor or for a partner who had seen them a thousand times before.

It took less than three hours to get photographs for every month, and our happy group left, taking business cards (as some were considering boudoir shoots for partners).

"Well," said Josh, "let's hope the next one's that easy."

I smiled. I had plans for the next one, and I was very confident that things would be very, very different.

I was spending most of time at Josh's flat at this point, although still officially living at home. The day after the calendar shoot, we both went to spend some time with mum and dad and to pick up some of my clothes, as I was to be part of the following day's shoot.

Mum was delighted.

"Everyone at work was so full of praise for Josh. They said he made them feel totally relaxed, and none of them felt difficult about stripping off. Thank you so much. We can't wait to see the calendar."

As it was, Josh had spent quite a lot of time working on the photos the previous evening and in the morning, and he was able to show her the images he had chosen, if not the final product.

She loved them, and repeatedly laughed and feigned shock at seeing her colleagues covered only by tinsel or beach balls or cricket bats or Easter eggs. She was especially delighted that we had included lanterns for Chinese New Year and used Indian cloths and fabrics - not to mention the artful use of a Jamaican flag and even the 'Pride Progress' bunting for June - LGBT Pride month.

"It's so inclusive," she enthused, "exactly what we wanted. We were worried about it being seen as exploitative, but it's just the opposite. I can't thank you enough."

She even commented on the different body types of those involved, and how every participant looked confident and 'strong', regardless of age, body type or ability.

The following day, Josh and I prepared for the all-female calendar for Marie's work. The emphasis was going to be very different. Their aim was to promote their business. We had no wish to produce anything sexually exploitative, although we were sure that was what 'the powers that be' at the company would want. We decided to wait for Marie to arrive and talk to her very honestly about it.

My conversation with Marie would, undoubtedly, contribute to ensuring that the participants felt 'empowered', but we could not tell Josh about that. However, one secret which I did share with Josh was that they wanted a great deal more than just the calendar photos.

The women had decided that if they were going to be stripping off for the camera, they might as well take advantage of the situation, and have a full 'boudoir' shoot at the same time. I had not told Josh, as I thought it would be a nice surprise for him. Now, however, I shared the information, and he agreed with me - most of the women he had photographed had left feeling stronger and better about themselves, and it was this strength and body confidence that we needed to capture.

Marie arrived about twenty minutes before the others were due, and we discussed this aspect of the shoot. She was delighted, and suggested that we cast the women in what were typically more 'masculine' roles. They would pose as typical staff from their business, but rather than administrators, cleaners etc, they would be managers, technicians, tradespeople, negotiators and the like - jobs done almost exclusively by men in their business.

"It'll piss off the men," Marie explained, "but it'll mean more women might get into those sort of jobs. Our business is a pain in the arse. I own the fucking place jointly with Mike, but I get all the admin and paperwork, while he deals with the day to day decisions and production side. I know businesses have moved forward a lot over the years, but sexism's alive and well for us."

We set about establishing how we would portray these roles, and dug out various items from the storage area behind Josh's backdrops - desks, office chairs, old photocopiers, mops - it seemed that when they stopped using this flat, they had just stuffed everything into a corner and left it. Josh and I had never looked, but there were some great props.

"It's a pity none of the men volunteered to come." Marie complained. "They wanted to watch, but I put my foot down. Either take part or fuck off. If they'd come, we'd have had a man as a prop - then we could be sexist towards them."

I smiled and my eyes were drawn to Josh. This was the perfect time to reveal the next part of Josh's surprise. I smiled my most seductive smile and turned to him.

"Josh. If I'm doing some of the pics, maybe you could play that part? What d'you think? Find out what it's like to be a woman in business - be exploited for a while? You'd like that."

He waffled a little about the photography, the need to direct and getting lighting and angles correct, but he knew as well as I did that I could take the photos and he could participate and direct easily. Fluttering my eyelashes helped, of course, as did the idea of being submissive to a group of women. He agreed, and I knew that the thought had him semi-erect already.

We spent the rest of the time dragging furniture around, preparing a 'set', or several sets for the models to pose in - plus, of course, the bank of cushions for more sensual, reclining shots.

There was a knock at the door and we heard loud talking and giggling on the other side. We admitted the rest of the group. There was an immediate difference to the previous 'calendar girls'. For a start, there was no diversity. All of them were stereotypically attractive, none over thirty-five. Marie had explained that she had been told to 'use' only attractive, young women - "after all, that's what's gonna sell the business. Who wants to look at Mavis the tea lady?"

She had argued, but her business partner had over-ruled her, claiming that his MBA qualification meant he knew what he was talking about. He also offered a bonus to certain women in the office, and laughed when others volunteered. Marie was determined that the outcome would undermine his attitude.

I knew what she meant, remembering the group of men she had been with at the hotel when I saw them.

The small group paraded in with trays of sandwiches, cakes, bottles of wine and vodka with mixers. They planned to party. Josh was not keen, from a professional perspective, but as Marie was letting him use the rooms free of charge, he had little choice but to go along with it.

The first hour was spent building up 'dutch courage' as Marie put it. The shoot(s) was discussed, and the order of business established. Only then did one of the women turn to Josh.

"And you're modelling with us? Do we get to see our co-model first? I'd like to know what I'm stripping off with."

Josh began to shake his head and looked to me for support. He found none. I shrugged.

"They've got a point. If they're meant to be perving over you, they should know what they're leering at."

I think he caught on at that point. He looked nervous, edgy, but also turned on. I suspected his nerves were more because he was already semi-hard than because he didn't want this. He still objected, so I sidled over to him. I whispered seductively in his ear, lifting his t-shirt and stroking his stomach before laying it on the line for him.

"Go on. Enjoy it. They're expecting some fun. Let them take charge. They'll strip off too."

The last bit was only partly true. They would strip off, but not until they had enjoyed seeing Josh naked for a while. We had set this up. For a while, at least, Josh would be the only naked one in the room.

I lifted his t-shirt over his head, showing his strong pecs and toned abs. I knew he looked good, and I was proud of the comments of the other women.

"Is anyone going to help?" I asked, turning to the group.

Marie immediately came over to me, followed by a young woman who was the same age as me. They started stroking his chest, cooing with pleasure, commenting on his muscles, and how they wondered if every muscle was as hard. The other women joined them, caressing his hairless torso. I watched.

"I think we should see a little more, breathed Marie, dropping her hands to the waistband of Josh's jeans. As she undid the button, Chelsea, the young woman who had joined her in the first place, unzipped him.

Josh was hauled unceremoniously to his feet, while two other women dragged his jeans to his ankles, before lifting one foot at a time and freeing each leg, simultaneously slipping off his shoes and socks.

The women paused to look at his legs, as he stood, looking very vulnerable, in his boxer shorts.

As they took in his toned calves and muscular thighs, their eyes wandered to his boxers, and it was Chantelle, a beautiful, petite woman in her mid-twenties, who started giggling.

"I think someone's pleased to see us."

She was right. The arched outline of a slightly stiff cock inflated the front of the boxers, but before anyone could drag them off, revealing this wonder, there was another cry, this time from behind Josh.

"Have you seen his butt? Mmm... very tasty."

Josh was made to turn, as they groped his buttocks, feeling the firm muscle, pushing the cotton shorts into the crack.

I was only watching, but getting very turned on. I knew my knickers were wet, and as I sat, I allowed my thighs to part, loving the cool air on my pussy. I wanted to touch myself, but knew I could not. If this kept going, however, I might decide to go for a little 'private time'.

"Go on, Jax, pull his boxers down," directed Marie to the most reticent of the women. So far, Jax had barely touched Josh, and seemed a little embarrassed. She was lovely. Her glossy black hair fell in rich waves over her shoulders, and her dark skin tone made me wonder what lay beneath the conservative outfit she wore. Her full bust and wide hips made me suspect it would be well worth seeing.

Apprehensively, she knelt to one side of Josh and hooked her fingers into his waistband. She ensured he was at arms' length, knowing that once the boxers were removed, his cock would swing out. Clearly she did not want it to hit her face.

She eased the elastic down, revealing Josh's shaved pubis (more positive comments), then slowly exposing the pink root of his penis. A little further, and the vein running along the centre appeared as a grey ridge. She was pulling down, and as she got closer to the end, the tension rose - not just in the room - but also in the cock. When it was finally released, it was going to spring up like a jack-in-the-box.

The women seemed so focused on Josh that I decided to slip a hand into the leg of the shorts I was wearing and touch myself, hoping no-one would notice. I was soaking. I worked my fingers in until I found my clit and rubbed, ready to pull out if anyone looked round.

I think Josh was the only one to look at me, and as he met my eyes with a look of fear and outright lust in his eye, I glanced down. He followed my look and stared as I stroked myself, his fear dissipating as he watched.

Then there was a cry and a chorus of 'oohs' and 'aahs' as Josh was finally exposed.

At first the women just looked at his still slightly curved cock - a little bit of nerves, perhaps, preventing him becoming fully erect. Then the touching began again - on his chest, legs, thighs, buttocks, until Marie suddenly spoke up.

"Well, if no-one else is going for it, I'm going to get him fully hard."

She ran a finger around the head of Josh's cock, making it twitch, before running her palm over the engorged, purple helmet with a feather-like touch. Gently, she placed a hand around his shaft and stroked, encouraging a few final twitches which made Josh fully hard.

She admired her handiwork. Emboldened by her approach, each woman took a turn stroking my boyfriend's erection, Jax going last, looking into his eyes as she knelt in front of him, encircling his cock with her hand and wanking him gently.

Suddenly, without warning, Marie swung round to look at me. I had become rather blasé about my solo masturbation, and was not ready to move my hand, so she stared straight at me as I froze, fingers touching my pussy.

She smiled broadly. "You go, girl. I think we might join you in a bit." The others looked around, all seeing exactly what I was doing. I flushed beetroot red and whipped my hand away as they all giggled.

"Anyway," continued Marie, "I was going to say that we can't do this shoot if he's got a hard-on, so we need to try to get rid of it, if it's ok with you."

I nodded, too embarrassed to speak, although I had no real idea why, as they seemed to have no problem with what I was doing.

"Tell you what," Marie continued, "for this first time, perhaps we could all watch. Then if he gets hard during the shoots, whoever's with him can finish him off."

They all nodded. I think some were relieved that they would not be performing handjobs or blowjobs on him just yet, while others were disappointed.

"Tell you what though," Marie added, "Let's give him something to enjoy while he's finishing himself off." She lifted her t-shirt over her head, revealing a well-filled bra, which she hastily unclipped to reveal a set of c-cup breasts, surmounted by deep pink, erect nipples, pointing to the ceiling at an angle of about forty-five degrees. Josh licked his lips.

The others also removed their tops. It was a good idea. Josh had commented before about the need to avoid marks on skin from bra straps.

All were quite well-endowed - clearly a requirement for those posing for the calendar - and some stripped more willingly than others.

Last to expose herself was Jax. She had pulled off her t-shirt reluctantly, and it was only when I took off my t-shirt and bra and smiled encouragingly at her that she finally reached behind her with a shy smile and unhooked herself.

She was gorgeous, and her breasts were magnificent. A d-cup, I guessed, with brown, rather than pink nipples, very clearly demarcated on her skin as neat circles, with protruding points which demanded sucking.

As she stripped, silence fell as the others appreciated her beautiful body.

Then attention turned to Josh. His hand was on his penis, rubbing gently as he took in the sea of bare breasts before him. As he looked, some of the women began to play with their nipples, pulling and squeezing them in whatever way they enjoyed.

He began stroking, slowly at first, rather unsure, until two women moved close to him, stroking his legs, rubbing their tits along his legs. They all moved in close as he reclined on the cushions, one behind his head, rubbing his shoulders, boobs on his back, as he picked up speed.

They encouraged him, and I watched on as he went through the familiar build-up. Hand going more quickly, breath shortening, eyes glazing, not focused on the array of tits any longer, taking on a desperate stare. Then, suddenly, a gasp. His body tense, cock head swelling slightly - then the spurt - a string of creamy cum erupted across the back of Marie's hand, then on to Chelsea's boob before splashing more sedately on to his thigh and dribbling down his shaft and over his fingers.