All Comments on 'Finding Our Way Bk. 02'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
12

IT WAS DIFFERENT, I WILL SAY THAT. IT WAS MOST DEFINATELY TOOOOO LONG.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
I like the story

The length doesn't bother me, I can get lost in a story and the time flies by. So I tend to skim over the sex scenes anyways, and strangely enough, I care more about story than the sex. Iknow what the author means by different levels of bonds. In my family, my bond is stronger with my mother than my father, my bond is strongest with my baby brother, since I help raise him up. He feels like a son to me sometimes. My other siblings isn't as strong. Beautiful story,and I know what it is like to be second fiddle. I was in a poly relationship, and while the original partners had years of bonding, I had half a year with her. When her boyfriend got a new job, and they decided to move,I stayed behind to finish school. I was in another where my bond with her would eventually overtake her and her husband's bond, so the husband gotten threatened, and so I left, because i hate dealing with b.s. Now I am happily single with fuck buddies. Found out commitment wasn't right for me. Anyways I hope you keep writing.

rasmysterrasmysterover 9 years ago
WOW

Incredible story... Great writing...

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Amazing

OnlyFiction, this was a work of art! You kept the story line through both your books, and you worked in some of the critical psychology and dynamics that occur in all long term relationships.

Thank you for a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing and all I can really say is Thank You.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 9 years ago
Huh??????

I obviously missed something somewhere??? We are talking with Tom and Dorothy. We get a couple of Did I lines. And suddenly we are talking to "Danny" in a hotel somewhere. Not usually this dense, but that I got completely lost? For the most part it was a good story (rather long, but good).

sexydad50sexydad50over 9 years ago
Wonderful love story!

Could have been in the romance section. Wonderfully written. Book 2 helped to finish off what was left undone from the first installment Saved and will certainly read again.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Excellent

To be as concise as possible.

Loved it all. Hope for more of this calibre.

I too got confused with the Danny charge over.

It was necessary for the psych behind it all, but it left me sad and feeling down after I read it. (Too close to real life for a fictional story)

Please tell us where to find Danny's stories, I would like to read them too.

Lastly please write again soon.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Definitely Five Stars!

Just possibly, the best Mother/Son incest tale I have ever read and one beuatiful love story. Thanks for the stories. I hope you write many more.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you oldwayne

Thanks for the compliments oldwayne!

- OnlyFiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Definitely a worthwhile series. Second only to Beyond the Borderline imho.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 8 years agoAuthor
Heartfelt thanks

To the two (I think) anonymous commenters, thanks for such deeply flattering praise and comparisons! Glad my story meant so much for you!

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too cerebral

I lost interest in the story -- all the gab with "Danny"--I'm sorry, contributed zero. The erotic parts were too consistently mindblowing & the cerebral parts were, well, just boring.

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
Yup!! It's a 5☆ tale!!

This is what I like, warm commitment of hearts meeting and knowing beyond a doubt

that the connection is unbreakable from any outside source.

I'd double my score if the mother had been a little more intuitive and more clearly understood the depth of earnestness in the expressions of his feelings and not tried to fix something that wasn't broken. Also had you not added on the extras, I hate that kind of thing. Missing a few things in some transitions, but overall quite a beautiful love story!

Let's revisit them to see what has transpired. I'd really be interested.

Good work!

Ciao♡

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks izzieD

I am glad you enjoyed this story so much. I'm not sure I understood what you meant about "the extras," but it's great that you gave it 5 stars.

Thanks again!

- O.F.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Wow

what a story, I would give you 7 stars if I could. When Janine started calling Kev "Daddy" I thought she might be pregnant but that seems not to have happened.

I loved that you moved them to another place so they could really be a couple. Maybe down the track when she passes Kim might come back to him and they can live the love life they could have had.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17almost 7 years ago
Great Read 5*+!

I really enjoyed Ch.2 the most. The sex description was great but what I enjoyed the most was the tails of their everyday life. How Janine encouraged Kevin to find another job to further his career. The move to a new place so that they could live as man and wife was exciting. I didn't understand how there was so much sex but never did Janine become pregnant? I wish there would have been an explanation for that. I'm not saying I wanted her pregnant just an explanation of why not. But this is just net picking on my part. There was a comment that this could go in the romance section. I totally agree it was very well written. I hated for it to have ended. Maybe there will be a follow along someday. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely the best story ive ever read here

I'm an avid reader of all types of books and stories fiction and non-fiction and I do love these types of stories. You did an incredible job with this story kept me going waiting for more I was worried about Mom in the relationship cause I really love to see the couple truly become one in the end. Thank you so very much for one of the most memorable times I've spent reading a story. Hats off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved both of the books. I was a bit worried that you are gonna make the mom go out with someone else, but you didn't. It was a great book. Would love to read more of your work! 5 🌟

tmark0099tmark0099almost 5 years ago
Great story

The last part was very original and important. Too many stories tries to push the characters away due to the reasons mentioned in the later parts of story and I believe you tackled them very well.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Amazing, well written and held my attention the whole way through. This story exposes so many of our relationship insecurities. Please write more either to this one or similar to it, thanks 👍

turtle1969turtle1969almost 2 years ago

One of the proudest nut I have ever did

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Ok then. I'm a convert! You most certainly have a very good talent. Please keep it up!

40951138140951138110 months ago

很好的故事,就是标题有点模糊,不太容易分清 从哪里看起,

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

at page 4 i skipped to the end to see if it was easy to figure out what happened in the intervening chapters. Pleasantly surprised that i had no clue what must have gone on, i shall now toddle off and pick the story back up! Your writing has flare and panache and endless sex- i just wanted to know if the plot was thick enough to be sustained for eight more pages. I'm guessing so. TTFN!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful, emotional and thought-provoking. I enjoyed it. I did find it weird that pregnancy was never brought up given all that they endured and especially how it ended there. I mean you'd think children would be a big topic. Maybe if there was more it would be brought up now that she's fully accepted she's the best and only woman for him (took her long enough).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok, you finally got down to why she always acted the way she did, her basic insecurities, and never being able to really truly accept their relationship as whole and complete. Deep down, as much as she loved her life with her son, she still feared she'd done the wrong thing by seducing him. But she did, and now it's too late for those worries, as Danny told her. Her son's love for her had long since been complete, but she just couldn't accept that, no matter how much he told her, due to her own beliefs. So, she dishonored his true love with all the mess about other women, etc. She thought she was loving him more that way. But the opposite was true. Now, she can finally completely give in to the complete love that she feels for him and has always felt for him, and in so doing finally honor the true love that he has always had for her. Finally.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, Janine was certainly not the best communicator with Kevin, or even in general. This caused them both a lot of problems, in not being able to work through their issues in better ways. In a way, she never (until the end) really accepted him as a man, and always thought she knew better than him. And he also continued to act like a kid in some ways. I guess this is fairly realistic, and common, as relationships go. Not perfect. But, they kept working on it and with each other, and stayed together (which is a large part of the battle), and ended up getting even closer as time went on. Best you can hope for. Hope they're good. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES