All Comments on 'Finding Our Way Ch. 01'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet

More please

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a great start to yet another great story. I am looking forward to reading how this story evolves and what will come about between Travis and Brett. Now that Devin and Gage and Jeremy and Jack are fully couples, I can't wait to see how you do with Travis and Brett. Is Sandy going to be a factor in this or are you going to give Sandy his own true matched soulmate? So please keep writing and I will be waiting for the next saga of this great story to appear.

ACLASSYLADY

judojonjudojonabout 8 years ago

dam so like where this is going hope to get to so true love soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More ! More!

Please -- I, too, am waiting for more in the Travis and Brett story line. They seems so evenly matched, and just have to realize they want each other. Does Travis have a bit of hair on his muscular chest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yay!

Much better than the original. Quicker pace, better edited, however you need to make Travis win Brett over. I hope to see wooing take place not just hot sex. Hope the pace with which the future installments are submitted will be quick, can't wait to see them fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg!

Please hurry w/next chapter, I'm hooked already! Wow, hope Travis works to win Brett's heart over :) they'd make such a cute couple

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
?????

So, patience is supposed to be a virtue. Not feeling it so much right now:(. Please continue with this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE TRAVIS AND BRETT

loving this story I just found it after reading the first story.hoping you continue this would love to know what happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, for the love of all that's good

FINISH THIS STORY !!! Please, I loved Gage & Devin's story and this one shows as much promise as theirs did, you really need to write another chapter to this!

Sweet_Sarah72Sweet_Sarah72over 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry it's taking so long!

I'll have the next chapter up soon- I promise! I got behind because I actually got published in a July. I'm adding my info today to my bio. I have a second story coming out in December with a different publisher. I'm so glad you have liked my stories. Working on several more. Pen name is Sarah Hadley Brook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish this story!

I loved Devin and Gage's story so was excited to read this spinoff. Please submit a few more chapters so we can see the relationship between Travis and Brett bloom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great so far...

I love this series! Sadly, this story seems to have died...I really want more chapters.

AlexpaulAlexpaulabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2

OMG what a start. When would the other chapter be coming?

Kabba118Kabba118almost 4 years ago

I'm so disappointed this story didn't continue. Even if you come back to it years later, I would love to read it. Maybe it's on your website so I will check there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for leaving us hanging, very professional and responsible...

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 1 year ago

Where is the rest of the story!?!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG! Can't stand unfinished stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous