Finding Out 2nd Is Sometimes Better

Story Info
Husband Finds Out Wife Cheated, Turns Out He Likes It....
2.7k words
3.88
35.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex Lindsay loved having sex, she just could never turn it down. That's probably why I fell in love with her at the time. Of course Lindsay is not her real name, but it's a good placeholder.

About her, She was a stunning beauty. Thanks in part to a teenage pregnancy she had a fantastic hourglass shape which showcased her perfectly formed hips and ass. At just under 5 feet tall, slim 95 pounds, medium C size breasts, blond hair, green eyes, her only imperfection is that her breasts were a bit on the saggy side. But I'm assuming that's from her desire not to wear a bar unless she had to, which definitely didn't bother me. She always kept her pussy clean shaven, and was never shy about her body. After all she definitely loved the attention from all the guys. Lindsay was amazing woman for any guy to be lucky enough to be with her, she would never turn down the opportunity for sex, she was always on birth control, always slept naked, always said yes, just the perfect cum dumpster.

This is part one of a series of 4 true events that forever changed my sex appetite. From these events onward my biggest turn on would be the idea of plunging my cock into a freshly fucked pussy. Or sharing my beautiful girlfriend, watching her be manhandled.

Event one

We were in our young 20's renting a basement suite near an oilfield town. I was working long days in the oil patch with irregular days off. Lindsay was a stay at home housewife. Looking back now I'm sure all I was to her was a source of income, her meal ticket so to speak. She may have been a financial burden to me, but at the end of the day she always welcomed me with open arms and spread legs so I was happy with keeping the status quo lol.

It was nearing the end of the work day, as we were getting ready to leave work I received a text from Lindsay. She informed me that a friend from high school was passing through town & she wanted to know if it was ok for her to go out. Apparently they had a spot set at a campground & would be drinking around a fire. I let her know I was ok with that, & I would be off work soon.

As the conversation played out it was arranged that she would go on without me. Depending on how I was feeling I could catch up later on in the evening after I ate and showered. (personally though, I didn't really want to go out, I was looking forward to her coming home drunk & having my way with her lol)

When I got home the place was quiet, before heading out Lindsay prepared a home made pizza, I put it in the oven & had a shower.

After my shower I sat down on the couch, it felt so good to be doing nothing. I was thankful I made the decision not to commit to going out. Pizza and TV sounds like a great Friday night to me.

I texted Lindsay at 7:00ish, asking how her evening was going... I didn't get a reply, so I put a movie on to watch.

As the time passed I became increasingly frustrated because she wasn't responding to any of my texts or calls. By midnight I was mad, it was unlike her to not respond. I decided to just go to bed and turn off my phone, if she tried calling for a ride or something like that she would be on her own. I had a hard time sleeping, I had a raging hard on and couldn't get her off my mind. I made a mental note to make sure I give her some rough sex with her whenever she comes home.

I went to bed sometime after 1am, still hard as a rock with excitement of her coming home drunk. I was anxious for my mistress to come home so I could release my frustration. But I did my best to go to sleep.

A couple of hours later I'm awoken by the feeling of wet hair touching my face. Presumably Lindsey just finished a shower. She was snuggling up next to me, spooning. My cock was instantly hard as a rock again as her bare ass pressed against me. I ran my right hand up the side of her ass cheek, across her stomach, and over her breasts. She grabbed my right and held it under her chin.

"not tonight honey, I'm tired" She said as she let go of my hand so she could adjust my dick so it wasn't pressing against her.

Adjusting my hips I pulled away from her a bit and tried to adjust so the tip of my dick was back at the entrance of her pussy.

"Noooo.." she said as she slid away from me a little bit, putting some space between us. Then holding my right hand against her again. While my left hand was stuck under her pillow.

Fuck, I thought to myself... It's her fault she came home late, her fault she didn't respond to my texts, she should have known better.

I waited a little while until she let go of my hand. Probably in a light sleep. My body was shaking with anticipation... I carefully brought my right hand up to my mouth & put a generous amount of saliva on my middle & index finger. Then discreetly coated the tip of my dick with it. I dried my fingers a little bit by rubbing it on the blanket, shifted my hips so my cock was ready, and put my right hand back around her waist. In one fluid motion I shoved my cock deep into her pussy.

"Noooo..!" She mumbled as she tried to distance her body from mine. I forcefully held her close with my right hand as I worked my way deeper into her. She used her right hand to push on my hips, holding me back from getting any deeper. I grabbed her hand that was holding me back & forcefully rolled on top of her. She gasped as I buried my cock deeper into her & started thrusting into her with full strokes. Holding her body down with my weight I was forcing her to accept my intrusion into her pussy. She let out an audible sigh as her ass started to raise and meet my thrusts. I knew she loved not being in control. I put my hands on her hips and marveled how fantastic she felt, her pussy gripped me tightly, meeting my every thrust. She was starting to enjoy it now as her moans matched my rhythm. I had every intention of having a marathon Fuck session with her tonight but the way she was meeting my every thrust I knew I wasn't going to last long. I stretched my legs out and held her close. She was breathing heavier now, she was really enjoying being used. I held out for as long as I could, I was doing slow deep thrusts, barely withdrawing from being as deep as I could go. I could feel myself reach the point of no return. I moved my arms up the side of her body, up under her armpits,so my hands could pull on her shoulders and pull her body downward to meet me as I rocked my hips back and forth while I shot my load deep into her.

We rolled over in unison not saying anything, still inside her I went to sleep...unbeknownst to me, the next morning would forever change my sex life.

I woke up mid morning, my dick was still covered with dried residue from the night before so I thought it would be best if I had a shower before I did anything else. I carefully left the bed without waking Lindsay up & went to have a shower.

I was putting some boxer shots on after my shower when I noticed something odd. On the floor next to the vanity were Lindsay's pants from the night before. They were bunched up on the floor, nothing out of the ordinary about them. Except that her panties were not inside them. I've been with her long enough to know her routines, typically they would also be inside, since she usually takes them off at the same time. Curiosity got the better of me, I checked the left pocket, keys and a hairband. I checked the right pocket, bingo! Bunched in a tight ball were the missing panties from the night before, they had dried residue in spots.

My heart skipped a beat and dropped. A knot formed in my stomach. I always had the feeling that she had not been faithful, I knew she liked being promiscuous but I never had any proof. Well here it was, here in my hand I had the evidence.

As my heart sank, my blood began to boil. But unexpectedly at the same time my cock twitched. Suddenly I had the picture in my head of a stranger fucking by beautiful girlfriend. Then it hit me, last night I fucked her shortly after he did. I had so many questions, how big was he, what was it like, how did it happen? So many questions I wanted, I needed answers to.

I put on my best poker face and went to the bedroom, ready to confront my mistress.

She was on her side facing me, still sleeping on the bed. I gently nudged her on her shoulder to wake her. She didn't say a word or open her eyes, just slowly rolled onto her back and arched her back & stretched her arms over her head. In doing so the blanket failed to cover her breasts giving me a fantastic view of her curves.

She opened her eyes at that moment and caught me looking. "like what you see?" she inquisitively asked. With a coy smile.

"I was more curious about this" I said in a flat calm tone, trying to conceal my excitement or rapid heart beat. As I held out the used panties from the night before.

Suddenly her smile vanished, she grabbed the blanket and covered her top and looked down away from me. She knew she was caught.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad." I said as I tried to reassure her.

She didn't say a word, I could see her shift and squirm on the bed, uncomfortable to be put on the spot.

I grabbed her hand that was tightly clutching into the blanket, and sat down on the bed next to her. Holding her hand on my lap.

"Trust me, I'm not upset, I just need to know every detail." I said as I looked into her eyes.

Her gaze finally met mine.

I got close to her and hugged her. As she hugged me back I whispered into her ear "What was he like?"

She sat up and distanced herself from me so she could look at me & didn't say a word. She just raised her one eyebrow and gave me a perplexed look of confusion.

"Come on honey, I'm not upset, please humour me, tell me every detail." I pleaded with her, anxious for her response.

"You're serious?!?" she said in disbelief. Her voice barley more than a whisper, her voice shakey.

"I promise honey, I'm not mad. You are here now and that's what matters" I was doing my best to reassure her.

I moved my arms off my lap, revealing the notable tent forming in my boxers.

I grabbed the blanket she was holding and pulled it aside. She instinctively let it go and laid back, spreading her legs and completely exposing her beautiful body to me. She stretched her arms out reaching for me. She looked so inviting, I couldn't resist. I got close and put my arms around her, pressing my rock hard cock against her pussy through the boxers. I again whispered into her ear. "How big was he?"

"I don't know, average I guess..." her voice trailed off. The words were flat with no emotion.

I grinded my cock against her pussy, rubbing the tip of my cock up and down against the fabric of my boxers. Letting her know full well how aroused I was, anxious for my dick to be released from its constraints.

"You're serious??" She paused for a moment, trying to form words together in response to my unusual request.

I kissed her neck and caressed her breasts, causing her to moan in approval. I traced circles around her nipples with my tongue.

"What did he feel like inside you?" I whispered into her ear. Now my voice was the one shaking, my heart trying to beat out of my chest.

She started rocking her hips to meet me. If not for the fabric of my boxers I would have probably been inside her already.

"hmmm, he was gentle." She said in a soft tone.

"How did he Fuck you?" I blatantly asked. My excitement showing in my voice, I couldn't wait to hear every little detail.

She undid the button in my boxes, my aching cock sprung out, ready to attack. She wrapped her legs around me, and grabbed my hips. She then pulled me into her velvet soft embrace. Just as I entered her she whispered into my ear "Just like this" and started to control my thrusts, by pulling on my hips.

She let out a soft moan as I hit bottom. She closed her eyes recalling the previous night, she let go of my hips and moved my hands down towards her ass.

I was in heaven, her pussy, the smooth slow rhythm was intoxicating. All I could think of was a stranger fucking her like this before coming to my bed. It turned me on to think she needs multiple men to satisfy her hunger.

"What was your favorite part?" I asked as I worked my way in and out of her with slow strokes.

"Hmmm..." Her voice trailed off between moans "...squeezed my ass so hard, ....his whole body shook when he came"

"Did he use a condom?* I asked, trying to sound normal. I was losing the battle and near the edge of climax.

She just shook her head, no.

I already knew the answer to my next question, but I needed to hear her say it. I stopped moving and held myself still. Prolonging from finishing too soon. "Where did he cum?"

She smiled and grabbed my hips again and pulled me deep inside her. "He came deep in your pussy" She whispered into my ear as she held me buried fully inside her.

That was it, hearing those words roll of her tongue sent shockwaves straight to my cock. I loved the way she described her pussy as my property, I couldn't hold it any more. I had the image in my head of another guy convulsing and squirming as he cums inside my girlfriend. The thought I fucked her after he did drove me crazy. I squeezed her ass cheeks hard just like he did and shot the biggest load of my life inside her. I continued pulsing and thrusting inside her even after my orgasm subsided. I collapsed on top of her, and stayed like that until I went soft. A steady stream of jizz leaked out of her pussy as I crawled off her.

"You're doing laundry" she laughed as she got up headed to the shower.... Visible marks on her ass from my fingers.

Over the course of the weekend I was able to squeeze out all the details of her evening with her other lover...We fucked for hours that day, replaying the events from the night before. Possibly after I finish writing this 4 event series I'll write a complementary piece explaining her evening. Depending on how well this is received.

Now what I need is to feel what it's like to plunge my cock into a freshly fucked pussy.....