All Comments on 'Finding Out 2nd Is Sometimes Better'

by smithjohn4100

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

Love it one cockhold to another. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Please continue

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It's good that there are stories for the idiots who call themselves cuckolds! Wouldn't it be a shame if these intellectually underdeveloped people had nothing to look forward to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, but...

...please stop with the "lol"s. You're writing a story, not a text message. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks!

Fatass47Fatass47over 3 years ago
Poor excuse for a story

Poor writing ability. Better keep your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
seconds

I loved your submission You are right on description of my wife and I am looking forward to the other chapters. Good story. A 5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

You would think that the cuckold gene would have been cleansed from the gen pool by now, since there's no way they can reproduce.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Has any one added pathetic into the mix yet?

Any man who isnt angry when he finds out a wife cheats, is ill. I suppose if its agreed to ahead of time, in some context it IS different. But she was a cheating skank, who neither loved nor respected her husband, yeah no real man would EVER contend with that shit.

The fact that he's still digging it means he should seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the

Just proved my point that yet again another newbie writer with a pointless story. No imagination creativity nothing just a plain old boring story. That has been written over and over and over again exactly the same . It makes me think are all newbie writers exactly the same. Yes I know that they want to make there mark but come on if you want to write something on this site. Please please try for something different than using the loving wife category as a doormat. Every time they write stories they are nearly always the same old thing. Just why don’t you have a go at another category than just cluttering up the loving wife category with cuckold garbage. There are loads of different types of category’s so why don’t you try them instead of writing such a boring story like this. You have got a talent so use it don’t waste your time with these boring cuckold crap stories. Just leave the cheating/cuckold/sharing/ swinging stories alone and go show off your talent in another category. Otherwise you won’t get noticed as a great writer if you don’t leave the dead stories that are cuckold/cheating/sharing/swinging stories if you just keep writing these stories you will drag yourself down into the forgotten about writers. In other words as soon as they see your name they will probably ignore your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved it!

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ohhh... Crap!

Another mentally ill cuck joins LW.

Sorry to say, but more are coming (we are making them).

Great read. Thank you for your effort.

It always makes me smile to my self when I see people like you (trans),

More left for us real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ok writing

Writing was OK but not the subject matter I enjoy. But its your story, not mine.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
There are prices to pay for one’s actions.

“My ex Lindsay loved having sex, she just could never turn it down.” The first line told the readers where the story should have gone. When “he” found out “Lindsay” had been a slut it was time for him to stop and go get tested for STDs. “He” is a sick guy – within a couple weeks he finds out he has the “burning” sensation and he has one of those exotic STD versions that is incurable currently. Which is OK for six months later “he” finds out they are both HIV positive. When you are really stupid and play unprotected, there are prices to pay for one’s actions.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
For you morons

Loving Wives is all about what you think of as cuckold crap. Get used to it.

You are commenting as Anonymous but criticizing the writing or the story, and your very own writing is worse than the story. If you can't see how that makes you all fucking losers it's no wonder your wives and kids abandoned you.

bigbluefanbigbluefanover 3 years ago
you have our attention

cant wait for the other parts........please continue

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaover 3 years ago

@Smithjohn4100...Ignore all these simpleton comments, keep writing about your universe.

"Ohhh... Crap!...More left for us real men" says the guy who doesn't have the balls to sign in as a member and leave his comment. Dude, grow a pair.

"Just proved my point that yet again another newbie writer with a pointless story. No imagination creativity nothing just a plain old boring story. That has been written over and over and over again exactly the same . It makes me think are all newbie writers exactly the same." Oh yes, I've read your stuff. Heads and shoulders above this writer, who actually put some effort into giving you a FREE read. You should try it sometime.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

2nd is NEVER better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I love it when the woman initiates cuckolding like my wife did to me.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker12 months ago

Great story! I’m looking forward to part 2! 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous