Finding Out Who's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wasting any time now that she is wielding a massive cock of her own. She grabs a handful of Robert's hair and begins cock slapping Robert across the face with the dildo. Each slap makes a resounding thud while Robert kneels there taking it.

"Open that slutty little mouth of yours, Subby!" she commands; Robert instantly obeys, opening his mouth wide, and without any delay, Miss May shoves that rubber dick down Robert's throat.

I assume that this isn't the first time Miss May has used this size of dildo on Robert before as he's able to take 5 inches of that thick monster before he starts choking and gagging on it.

"What a cock hungry slut you are, Subby. It's so easy for you to take over half of this cock in your mouth. Seeing you be such a capable slut just fills Mistress with pride, but remember you need to be a good boy and slobber all over this cock so you can get it nice and lubed up." There is a sadistic grin on Miss May's face as, without warning, she pulls Robert by his hair and forces him to take another inch of her rubber cock.

I can hear him sputter and gag on it, seemingly only urging Miss May on to further fuck his throat. Then, suddenly she pulls out of his mouth, but before Robert can respond, she's pulling him up by the hair, barking orders at him.

"time to see how good of a job you did lubing me up, Subby. Stand up and bend over! Now spread that pretty ass for me!"

Miss May pushes Robert so that he's bent over the desk. I can tell he still hasn't fully recovered from the throat fucking as he looks like he's in a trance. He collapses his upper body onto his desk, face turned to the side, but he obeys Miss Mays command as he spreads his ass wide. When he does this, though, I notice a black rubber hook-looking thing protruding out of his ass hole that I hadn't seen until now.

Before I can debate what it is, Miss May places one hand on Robert's ass and the other on the hook. She then pulls on it, hard revealing that it was an anal bead plug. Once fully pulled out, Robert lets out a loud moan of pleasure, his head and back arching backward.

Fully pulled out, though, I got a look at the anal bead plug. There were eight beads that looked to have been spaced out an inch apart from one another.

Not wasting any time, though, Miss May quickly tossed the beads aside and grabbed some lube from her bag. She squirted a decent amount on the strap-on before shoving it in Roberts stretched ass. This brings another loud moan out of him as Miss May begins rapidly thrusting just half of the 8-inch dildo into his ass.

"That's it, Subby, take my cock. I know your bitch ass can handle this!" Miss May then delivers a hard slap to Robert's ass as she continues taunting him. "You know most bosses would love to fuck their wives in their empty offices, but not you, my Subby Hubby. No, you'd much rather get fucked by your Mistress Wife!" she punctuates each word with a hard thrust that has Robert moaning.

I can't believe my eyes as I watch this erotic scene of dominance; my cock rock hard at watching this scene unfold. It aches to be touched as I imagine myself in Robert's place. My imagination is interrupted by a loud moan of submission as I watch Miss May shove all 8 inches of the strap-on into Robert's ass.

"Ooooooh fuck Mistress! Pl-please ah m-more!" Robert can barely form coherent thoughts as Miss May has begun to pound her husband's ass.

"That's right; Hubby, take my cock! This is how you fuck someone into submission! This is what happens to pathetic submissive little dick losers like you, Subby! They get fucked by their Mistress wives by a cock that dwarfs them!"

"Uh ah, y-yes Mistress, I'm a pathetic small dick lo- loser who loves the taste of your strap-on! Ooooh, please, my beautiful God-Goddess wife, I'm going to cum! P-please, I beg of you, t-touch my insignificant little dick Mistress!"

I look on with great desire, noticing that Roberts rock hard 3.5-inch dick is leaking precum profusely; it's incredible to watch as this entire time, Miss May hasn't touched it once.

"Oh, what's wrong, my Subby Hubby? Is a prostate orgasm not good enough for you tonight?"

As Miss May waits for an answer, I notice that she reaches down between Robert's legs with one of her latex-gloved fingers and begins sliding her finger along his dick. She slides one finger along his short shaft; typically, this might be nothing more than teasing, but in Robert's current state, it must be heaven. Hell, I would kill to have that latex-covered finger sliding on me like that.

"Oh, Mistress May, that feels so good! It's not that it's not good enough, just please, I haven't felt your touch on my dick in so long. And I'm so close right now!" Miss May slows down her pounding of Roberts ass, content to just let it fill him up as she debates.

I can tell this must be torturing Robert as he fights the urge to squirm on it for stimulation. After finishing her debate, Miss May breaks the silence.

"I'll make you a deal, Subby. I'll jerk you off until you cum, but you're going to have to cum all over that face of yours, and you won't get to watch me ride Mike's cock to orgasm."

Oh my god, I think to myself. She wants to ride my cock! It twitches with anticipation at the thought of having this beautiful Asian Goddess riding me, filling up her pussy in front of her husband, who just so happens to be my boss.

"I-I accept those terms, Goddess May...."

"I knew you would, my pathetic little Subby Hubby. Get into position then!" Miss May pulls her strap-on out of her husband's ass, which brings a groan out of him.

I watch as Robert positions himself in a way I've seen so many times from watching self-facial CEI clips so many times. He's now resting his shoulders and neck on the floor, with his legs flipped over him. This puts his dick directly over his face, and I can't help think that because his dick is significantly smaller than mine, it's not directly over his face.

Once settled in this position, I watch as Miss May moves behind him and watch in awe as she reinserts her strapon into her husband's ass so that she's now piledriving him. Quickly she takes his dick into her latex-gloved hand and begins pumping it.

"Mmmm, that's it, my little slave Hubby. I hope you didn't think I'd let you cum without having your ass filled with my cock. Your a little submissive bitch, so you are going to cum like a submissive little bitch. Only now you get your tiny little dicklette played with, and you are going to have to paint your face with your pathetic seed."

Miss May picks up the pace of her thrusting and pumping. I can tell that Robert won't last much longer like this as his moans start growing in volume. Then suddenly, he lets out a loud roar.

"Oh please, Goddess May, please may I cum!?"

"Not just yet, Subby Hubby."

"Oh please, I-I can't!"

"You can, and you will bitch, or you'll suffer!"

"Ah uh, oh god, Mistress!"

Miss May waits another 5 seconds, and still, Robert holds and then, "Fucking cum, my pathetic Subby Hubby, paint your pathetic face with your pathetic seed from your pathetic little dick. And keep your mouth closed. You don't deserve to eat your cum tonight!"

Instantly at Miss May's permission, Robert explodes all over his face blasting himself with ropes and ropes of cum. I don't know how many ropes he shot out, but it was enough to paint most of his face, and Miss May made sure of that as she directed every shot.

Miss May has a sinisterly satisfied smile as she starts undoing the harness. Once she undoes the harness from herself, she proceeds to strap the harness to Robert so that the strap-on is still inserted in his ass. She then leaves her husband there in a heap with his dick deflating and his face covered in his own cum.

I watch as Miss May makes her way over to me, where I'm still bound in the chair. She then sits down on my lap, crossing her legs over one another and wrapping an arm around me. Her eyes stare directly into my very soul as she has a delighted look on her face.

"So boy, how'd you like the show?"

(I'm stopping right here, not because I'm done with this story by any means. I actually have a lot of ideas for where I want this story to go, too many in fact, so I'm stopping here to see what people think, and if there's enough interest, I will begin working on part 2 so that it can be out next week. if there's interest, if there's not a lot of interest, well, ill still update it but at a much slower pace.)

12