Finding Picasso Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanity Girl hands her phone to Sugar Magnolia and a moment later my own phone rings.

"Jason, Sweetie," Sugar says in French. "I was leaving a late class at Sacre Coeur, but my phone's dead and the bike won't start. Emily in room 412 of Maison Mollier saved my life and loaned her phone." I can see Sugar smiling at Emily, who flashes a very broad smile of her own.

"Do you think you can get here in half an hour?" she asks before continuing. "That's perfect. Call this number when you get to the entrance and we'll buzz you in. And bring your big tool kit." The line disconnects.

Damn, Sugar! What are you up to?

At least I now have a name for the beautiful Vanity Girl. It's Emily.

What Sugar is up to becomes clear as she sheds her leather jacket. Underneath is a black t-shirt that barely conceals her braless, Barbie-doll tits. After a brief conversation, she guides Emily back to the vanity, picks up the brush, and while I look on from the dark lounge in disbelief, Sugar begins combing Emily's thick auburn hair.

There's plenty of animated discussion, flirting actually, between the two women. Sugar's breasts hang closer and closer to Emily, while Emily's kimono opens wider and wider, revealing her pale breasts and a long expanse of naked stomach.

When Sugar's breasts finally brush against the back of Emily's head, Emily turns and looks up into Sugar's eyes. An instant later, they kiss passionately. Hands and fingers roam freely. Emily's kimono falls off her shoulders and somehow Sugar's little t-shirt also flutters to the floor.

Sugar's mouth latches onto to Emily's nipple, and a wide expanse of her right breast as well. Emily's eyes close in a look of intense pleasure, which only amplifies as Sugar's lips trace a path down Emily's stomach before diving into the gap between her thighs.

Emily turns her chair to face Sugar and pulls her legs so that she's sitting on her heels, and her entire pussy is exposed to Sugar's wet exploration.

Sugar takes no prisoners, attacking Emily furiously. At first Emily giggles and says something, which Sugar clearly ignores. From the side to side movement of her head, I'm guessing Sugar is lashing Emily's clit with her tongue.

Trapped by the chair, Emily's torso thrashes back and forth from sensory overload. But Sugar is relentless. She begins finger-fucking Emily at the same time her tongue continues it's attack on the concentration of sensitive nerve endings that is Emily's clit.

Emily squirms and twists and pleads for Sugar to back off her frenzied assault. Of course, Sugar doesn't.

Emily's orgasm begins with a shudder that causes her stomach muscles to contract, sending ripples through her tits. When the full weight the muscle contractions hit, Emily thrashes wildly, trying to escape the onslaught of Sugar's tongue and fingers as a series of spasms ricochet up and down her torso. Finally, she pushes Sugar's lips away, then collapses in her chair.

I lose track of time, and wonder if I should make my way toward Room 412, when Emily stands Sugar upright and begins working the tight leather pants down her hips. Once Sugar has stepped out of her pants and panties, Emily caresses the insides of Sugar's thighs. Even from across the courtyard, I can see the shiny patches where Sugar's sweet juice has run down her inner thighs.

Emily nestles her face against Sugar's sex and takes a deep breath, inhaling Sugar's pungent aroma. After smiling at Sugar, Emily drags her to the bed and pushes Sugar back onto the mattress. Emma then climbs on top and the women lock in another long kiss, grinding their breasts and wet pussies together.

All I can do is look on in aroused wonder.

The bedside lamp illuminates only a thin, bright line along the edge of Emily's back, ass cheeks and thighs, while the rest of her body and all of Sugar fades into invisibility. The result is a minimalist vision in which the fluid, grinding movement of a luminescent edge light is all that's visible of Sugar and Emily's hot sex. But to my mind, this hinted coupling, this implied erotic suggestion is profoundly sensual and arousing.

In a universe of infinite visual possibilities, from my own narrow perspective, nothing matches the beauty of the female body, even when the real action is left more to the imagination than to graphic depictions. But either way, perving on Emily and Sugar, sends blood rushing to my cock.

What I need is a distraction. And just in the nick-of-time I discover one. A pair of headlights pulling up the long, tree-lined driveway, gives me an idea.

Taking three steps at once, I race down the stairs and across the courtyard just in time to catch the door before it locks behind a returning student. I wait until she steps into an elevator, and slip into the building.

Sugar isn't the only one who can stage an erotic ambush.

When I reach room 412, I knock softly, then rush inside. Two very naked women look at me in shock.

"Sugar," I growl, dropping my pants and briefs in one very quick motion. "You've started without me again." For once, Sugar is speechless, but Emily bursts into an appreciative giggle.

Sugar's silence doesn't last long. "Ever fucked an American football player?" I hear her ask. Emily's reply is muffled. But not Sugar's response, "Well here's your chance."

Sugar reaches out and grabs me by the cock, pulling me onto the bed. I feel Emily roll to meet my body as Sugar guides my twitching cock into Emily hot, moist pussy.

In the the afterglow of Sugar's lovemaking, Emily is languid and restrained. She reaches behind me, cups my ass in her palms, and pulls me inside until I feel my cock crush against her cervix. Her hips move almost excruciatingly slowly, squeezing me in the tight vice of her vagina and inflaming the sensitive erogenous zone around my cock head. I want nothing more than to pump my cock in her pussy with in a series of ferocious, hammering thrusts.

But Emily is exquisitely slow and dreamy in her movements and it doesn't take long for me to match her easy-going pace which, if anything, arouses me more deeply than some horny rush to a ball-slapping fuck. We withdraw excruciatingly slowly. Then come together the same way, taking a minute or more for each in-and-out cycle. Midway through, when my cock head nestles into her steaming cervix, I twitch and spasm on the very edge of cumming.

Finally, it is too much. My cock collides with the end of her womb and I erupt with a deafening moan. I had worried that I might leave Emily unsatisfied.

I shouldn't have.

The moment my first ejaculation floods her vagina, Emily cries out and her vagina spasms in a long series of contractions that extend my orgasm until Emily's cunt milks the last drop of juice from my cock.

I wrap Emily in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear as the afterglow envelops us.

When we return to earth, Sugar stands lookout while Emily and I race down the hall to the bathroom. Emily introduces me to how a woman uses a bidet after sex, and we have a hot shower during which I suck her breasts and she explores my cock and balls with soft fingertips.

Back in room 402, Sugar Magnolia has spread out the contents of her backpack. Soft Brie, a fresh croissant and a liter of good vodka. I feel a little guilty about not being back at the hostel to greet Runa and Raven when they return from the rock concert.

But the faster the vodka flows, the more distant Runa and Raven become, and the more alluring the two beautiful naked woman at my side. As the song says: Love the one[s] you're with.

We discuss sexual fantasies. Sugar admits she often thinks about unobtainable straight women when she masturbates. Emily produces a purple vibrator that she calls her best friend. Sometimes she thinks about guys when she masturbates, sometimes about a woman in her dorm that she lusts after, but is afraid to approach. I described how I often fantasize about my best times with former lovers when I jerk off.

Sugar borrows Emily's vibrator, and brings herself to a loud orgasm as Emily and I watch in rapt fascination. Then Emily shyly explains that her French boyfriends all refuse to masturbate for her, and would I show her how?

I agree, only if she joins me, even though my raging erection is ample evidence of my willingness. Sugar looks on with a gleam in her eye.

Emily and I sit Indian style with our legs spread and our knees touching. Emily's outer lips are red and swollen, and as soon as she opens her legs, her equally swollen inner labia open like a blossom in springtime. My cock does its own thing, springing up and down as my excitement grows.

Emily slides two fingers into her vagina, and uses her right hand to trace lazy circles over her already swollen clit. I fix my gaze on her fingers, occasionally looking into Emily's heavy-lidded eyes, or studying the way her breasts bounce and vibrate.

My thumb and forefinger wrap around my cock and I slowly stroke my shaft. Perhaps it's the pheromones pouring off Emily and Sugar, or the faint scent of Emily's renewed excitement, or perhaps even the visual stimulation of these two extremes of feminine perfection. Or perhaps all of these things. But long before I'm normally even close to fully aroused, my cock is throbbing and pulsing between my fingers and precum leaks onto my fingers and shaft.

Emily's eyes follow my arousal with a tiny smile acknowledging that she knows I'm close. Her body leans forward and she whispers in my ear, in very good English, "show me your cum."

I lift my cock until it points at Emily's incredible tits, and let loose with a final, frantic series of jerks until my fist is nothing but a blur and my hips thrust violently.

An instant later, cum splashes across Emily's milky white tits and pink nipples. Over the sound of blood pumping in my ears, I hear Emily sigh and open my eyes to see her still looking at my cock, even as my hot ejaculate drips off her nipples. Then her eyes roll back in her head, her lips emit a long moan, and she topples backward against Sugar.

It's mid-morning before I wake. Emily and Sugar are still asleep, and only the cobwebs in my brain from last night's vodka, prevent me from teasing and toying with the incredible expanse of female flesh next to me.

We have coffee and croissants in the student dining hall, where, even with their clothes on, I recognize two of Emily's dorm mates. Emily accompanies us to the motorcycle, which starts flawlessly, although I don't think that's on her mind. We share a long, melancholy kiss — I've told Emily at breakfast that I'm leaving soon for Frankfurt.

Emily and Sugar, however, swap phone numbers, and Sugar promises to return next week, when she really does have an evening class on the Sacre Coeur campus.

"Did you really see me outside your room last night?" I ask as we speed back to the hostel through late morning traffic.

"No. Runa told me about it," Sugar shouts over the traffic noise. "But I figured sharing my voyeur perv was one sure way to get into your pants."

"But we didn't fuck," I say with a touch of regret.

"No. But we will," Sugar promises, twisting the throttle and screaming by a lane of stopped traffic.

DISCLAIMER:

All characters except historical figures are purely fictional. All characters involved in sexual situations are at least 18 years of age. Copyright: jason_NYC

12