All Comments on 'Finding Rachel'

by mnshyguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it~~~

You have to continue this story so we can see how a 'sensitive guy' has 'his way' with this sexy vixion!!!

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Definitely Love It!

A very pleasant story, the basic idea not unknown (see "Cancun"), quite good non the less.

Thanks and write some more, including a sequel to "Lake Cabin Ch. 02"!

Bye from

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep it going

This is a wonderfull storie. I can realy see myself in that situation and have been there. waiting to see this unfold!!!!

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story! I feel you on the "toilet" thing on the cruise ship. I was pretty shocked about how loud it was! lol Great Job!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I've always loved this story, hence the reason that it's in my favorite's list.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
Here it is, a little over a year later,

And I'm reading this wonderful story again. This time, however, I'm wondering if perhaps the author would consider writing another story to go along with it, maybe something that talks about Rachel's and Jeremy's life together "after the cruise", hint, hint...lol. Regardless of whether you choose to continue this tale or not, it's STILL an excellent story all on its own. Well done!

MoogPlayer

twoebtwoebabout 7 years ago
Iiked it

Nice story wish it had another chapter or was longer but very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story, But...

I'm like twoeb, I wish there was more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The bus driver didn’t kill us, so I thanked him. I love the humor. You never know what could happen in Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story although the “leading man” was a bit of a dipshit with his wise-ass banter.The ending was a little too convenient.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous