Finding Release As A Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sissy is used my many and loses her virgintiy.
3k words
4.64
15k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life under Master and Mistress had settled into a rhythm. I had taken well to domestic servitude. My duties included all the cleaning and cooking as well as relieving any urges Dan needed to satisfy. It had become obvious that Emma had a relatively low libido as opposed to Dan's that was very high. It was also clear that Emma had quite gentle vanilla tastes and Dan wanted to do stuff that she wasn't up to. I was more than happy to plug the gap, it helped affirm my place as a sissy.

My presence was clearly improving my owners' lives. Dan didn't have to nag Emma for sex, Emma got more time to focus on her own hobbies and Dan got to have as fuck me face whenever he wanted. Everyone wins not just my owners but also me. My life as a sissy without rights had more purpose than my life when I was still a failed male. No day went past where I did not feel thankful for being forcefully feminized.

A typical day of mine would start before my owners were awake. My alarm would wake me and I would prepare for the day; I had a duty to look as good as possible for my owners. I performed yoga every morning, it helped keep me in shape, released tension and everyone knew that masters liked flexible sissies.

I would shower afterwards using so many girly products that I had known nothing about in my pre sissy life. I often liked to admire my body in the mirror. I remember one day I stared at my body for far too long.

My hair was in a towel and I had finished drying my body, working my way down with the towel, dabbing gently so as to keep my skin soft. I looked into the mirrors and say a gorgeous sissy back. My hairline had been brought forward. My forehead was softer, my eyebrows plucked into feminine arches. My cheeks were full; estrogen had redistributed fat to make me look softer and weaker. My jaw bone had been shaved and ended in cherry chin. My lips were fat with silicone. Even out of the shower I looked good; my owners had got me permanent make up and I thought I looked quite fetching.

Moving down my body even my shoulders looked more female, I don't know how the surgeons managed that. My breasts were large and firmer than any real tits were. My waist pulled inwards like an ornate vase and then pushed out again as it reached my bubble butt. Perfectly smooth legs stretched down to my small feet. My little sissy clitty was the only thing that betrayed this feminine image. A year ago if I had seen this mirror image I would have gotten the hardest erection of my life and I would have no doubt jerked off in a matter of seconds. Now my tiny penis drooped where my balls used to be.

After I was washed I would put on my little French maid outfit. Its short skirt did nothing to cover my bum or clitty and Dan and Emma enjoyed slapping my arse or giving my little cock a squeeze. I would make breakfast for both my owners, usually something fried for Dan and a smoothy for Emma. I usually ate meals very similar to Emma.

Dan would leave off for work while Emma worked at home. When Dan was gone sometimes Emma would want a massage. She would strip off naked and I would start doing what I had been taught. She made no effort to hide her breasts. Every so often I would feel the old me yearning for the beautiful woman that I had always found gorgeous; the beautiful woman with sexy perky boobs. But my cock was as limp as ever. Being a sissy isn't just about submitting to real men, it is also acknowledging that you aren't worthy of fucking a woman like a man would. So I took solace in my permanently limp cock and focused on my sissy servitude.

I cooked all the meals in the house but I also sometimes went shopping for the ingredients. As a sissy, I wasn't allowed out without my owner's permission so made sure to carry written consent from Dan or Emma confirming I was allowed to be out. Some ungrateful sissies try to escape from their loving homes. They normally don't get far. When they are recaptured they are normally thoroughly punished or sold on to less gentle owners.

I found cleaning the place quite relaxing and I knew I had never looked after my own home this well when I was still calling myself a man. But more recently everything had been busier. Dan and Emma had an anniversary coming up and they wanted to celebrate it with all their friends. I got the impression they also wanted to celebrate the new lifestyle they could live now they owned me as their personal sissy slave. The party they planned to throw was taking all our efforts and clearly it was stressing Master and Mistress. Emma had even let on that they were waiting for the day of the party for Dan to take my virginity.

I am a sissy. I don't need to stress about big decisions like my owners do. I need only worry about doing what I am told to do: cook, clean and suck cock. But Master was clearly feeling the pressure. Recently when he used me, he was rougher. He would grab my hair and roughly thrust into my mouth. Sometimes beforehand he would slap me on my bouncy bum. He also liked to insult me. "You're just my sissy slut aren't you? You like sucking cock faggot? You want me to use you harder you little whore?" I played my part and came to enjoy the name calling and light slapping.

Emma had taken charge of inviting friends to the party. They made sure that only people comfortable with the practice of owning sissies were invited; they didn't need any prudes there to ruin the mood of the party. She even thought it was a good idea to invite a few people who had known me in my former as a man. She first got the idea when she had taken me shopping with her and had seen my former boss. Emma made me stand still so she could show off all the augmentations that I had.

"So you like being a sissy then?"

I blushed. "Yes, sir," I said.

"Well I never thought you would look so good with tits, honestly I might have to get myself a sissy."

This did make me feel a little funny. It was weird having people who had known me as their friend and peer look me up and down like that. Perhaps they were just curious about the surgeries that had been forced on me and wondered how anyone could be satisfied like that. Some of them were probably jealous of my owners. I could tell by the look in their eyes if they wanted to fuck me. It was probably erotic for these men to force their cock through the silicone enhanced lips of a man they used to know.

There was another look I knew well; the look of men who were not jealous of my owners, but instead jealous of me. I knew personally that a sissy will lie to themselves and try to resist their nature. I was probably an erotic reminder for them. The part of them that clung to their manhood was probably sickened by my total descent into being a sissy, but deep down they felt the erotic thrill that one day they could be me. One day they could be forcibly feminized, lose their old lives and wake up a sissy. Worst of all they knew they, like me, would enjoy it.

The night of the party Emma and I helped each other get dressed. She wore a classy dark green dress with sexy cleavage. A cut in the material meant that depending on how she moved you could see right up to her thigh. For a moment I was jealous, but I had to remind myself that I was a sissy not a woman. Women can be classy, but sissies excel in being trashy. Emma helped me into a crotchless bunny outfit. It was so tight around me cartoonish figure but with some effort I slipped into it. I looked in the mirror and loved how the black costume pulled in my tummy and made my bulbous breasts look like they were overflowing the top. My perfectly smooth legs stretched up to my exposed butt checks and my free hanging little clitty. I wondered why they had left my useless cock exposed, but as a sissy didn't feel the need to ask. I took a pair of bunny ears from Emma and my outfit was complete.

Greeting guests through the door was my first duty of the night. The guests got to have a good look over me. Some men looked at my face or tits; I assumed these men wanted to fuck me. Some women looked at my tiny flaccid sissy clitty; I imagined they were considering having their partners made into sissies. A few men looked at my smooth crotch; these men were likely closeted sissies. If I played a part in helping some new sissies then I would be proud.

Some of the guests brought their sissies and it was nice to have some company.

The party progressed nicely; my next duty was to serve drinks and snacks to all the guests. If some of the guests, especially people who had known me in my former male life, found the situation awkward, then alcohol seemed to ease the tension.

As the night went on, the guests talked louder and louder, and they started to ask more questions. Dan had been talking to a friend of his, another tall muscular jock type.

"You know mate, you and Emma look really happy, but I don't think I am ready to settle down with a woman yet. But honestly, thinking about it, I definitely would take in a sissy. I mean who wouldn't want someone to cook all their meals and clean the place. Plus I would definitely fuck them every way you can think of. I mean they aren't like women you don't have to respect them and they will still worship you. Then if I find a girl I wanted to be with I could just sell the sissy or rent it out to a whorehouse. "

"Yeah, well Emma and I are glad that we got this little cock hound." Dan said pulling me closer to the two of them with a cupped hand around my buttock. I was between the two men now not knowing which to look at, feeling their hot drunk breath on both of me. "I mean, I really didn't like her as a guy, he hung round my girlfriend and I always thought he was pathetic. I mean you were still trying to be a guy then right?"

"Yes Master, I was still trying to be a guy then."

His friend piped up "Fuck me, I can't imagine ever signing up as a sissy, why did you do it?"

A little voice in my head wanted to say that I had been tricked. It wanted to say that I thought I had guaranteed my freedom but instead woke up with huge tits and no rights. But that was silly. Dan had very lovingly made me his sissy and I should be grateful.

"I was a failure of a male and didn't deserve to continue calling myself a man. I also love sucking cock."

After a small hesitation Dan's friend reached a hand down to my exposed sissy clit. "Wow, so you really are glad you are a sissy?" His fingers began to slowly explore the area under my limp penis; the smooth area that confirmed I could never be a man again.

"Of course sir, I am grateful Master and Mistress keep me as their sissy."

He looked at me with eyes that showed a mixture of contempt and arousal. Sissies have that effect on real men. Dan smirked at me, sometimes I still saw a bully in him, rather than the forceful loving master I had come to know.

The party continued and I largely tidied up or entertained questions from curious folk. It was clear some women were very much intrigued with the idea of having a sissy in their household. Whether they wanted to obtain a new sissy or they thought their current boyfriend should be converted into a sissy wasn't obvious. I think I saw many nervous and excited men.

More and more drink was consumed and the guests were getting rowdier and bolder. Fondling hands had removed my already skimpy outfit until I was naked in front of all the guests. Master led me to a low table in the middle of the room and made sure everyone knew I what service I was offering.

My bare bum was on the wood and I was staring at the ceiling. It was almost like being on a surgeon's table. Natural breasts would be pulled down and flat by gravity but a sissy's garish silicon tits were firm and moved little. I lifted up my head but my tits stopped me from seeing my tiny sissy clitty. Mistress strolled over to me and placed a gentle kiss on my head.

"You are going to love this sissy"

She placed a shot glass deep in the valley between my huge fake tits and then filled it with some clear spirit from a bottle. I turned my head to see guests, mostly men but some women, queuing up by my side. The first man in the queue held his hands behind his back and leaned over me. He dove in head first, pushing by hefty boobs either side, brushing up against his stubbly face. I arched my back, thrusting my crotch upwards, my limp little clitty useless lolling to one side. Soon the man seemed satisfied that he had had the contents of the glass and Emma filled the glass again.

One by one the guests had their fun, like a kinky apple bobbing. After only a couple of breast divers, they soon abandoned keeping their hands away and started to tweak by nipples, gently tugging on my piercings. A woman ignored my nipples, her hand reaching down onto my exposed superfluous clitty. She tried to wank it as if it were a man's cock, but of course it stayed soft in her small hands.

Guest after guest took a shot from my cleavage and more were rougher playing with every part of my exposed body. Master slapped me on the side of my buttocks, telling me to get up. I did as instructed and leaned over my huge tits, to see my tiny clitty had a slick sheen of clear fluid on it. It was the closest to a male sex response that I could manage in my feminized state. I knelt on a mat and another queue formed in front of me.

I heard a zipper but the man in front of me already had his cock out. I would have to be quick; there wasn't time to give everyone the same loving blow job I would for Dan. Man after man roughly grabbed handful of my hair as they buried their cock deep in my mouth. My tongue became numb to the taste of cum.

By the end I was left kneeling dazed and cum drunk. A trickle of cum had formed, running over my enhanced lips and falling over my breasts. The guests quickly started to depart making degrading remarks to me as they left, their cum either in my belly or on my body.

Once the guests were gone Master and Mistress retired to the bedroom and I was ordered to follow. Dan had refrained from letting me suck him off earlier, I knew he had something planned tonight.

Emma lovingly guided me so I was on my back on the bed, my hips at the edge of the bed. She and Dan were both naked. Dan roughly pulled my legs up and apart, my knees pulled towards my tummy and Emma squatted over my face and held my ankles so Dan had easy access to my sissy pussy.

Emma lowered herself onto my face, my tongue exploring the folds of her pussy. I felt Dan tentatively tap the head of his penis against my ass. It was a rare moment of tenderness. Then I felt him enter me, pain becoming pleasure deep inside me. He thrust slowly but surely, going gently as his girlfriend arched her back, my tongue desperately trying to please her.

This was where I belonged. My tongue existed only to please Mistress, my ass was just a tight warm place for Master's penis. His thrusts became surer, I was being pushed back and forth, my tits jiggling every time Dan penetrated me deeper. My own silly clitty was flopping around incapable of giving pleasure. I could feel a warmth rise within me, not the frustrated passion a man with an erect penis had, but something subtler and deeper.

I lost sense of time, I was a tongue to please Mistress, a hole to satisfy Master and a grotesquely large pair of tits to mark me as a sissy. I was vaguely aware that my limp clitty was slick with clear precum and Emma, spent, pulled herself away from me. I turned my head to see her looking at me, her juices dribbling from my mouth, her boyfriend thrusting into me.

Any mercy Dan might have felt was gone. Emma stroked my hand and told me I was brave. Then it was done. Dan grunted and pulled away from me. I felt tears trickling from my eyes and Dan's cum trickling from my sissy pussy. I felt loved and content.