Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 02

Story Info
Mickael is introduced to the sexually liberated werewolves...
8.7k words
1.8k
7
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

His nervous pooled and twisted in the pit of his stomach, yet Mickael could not deny that there was excitement there too, bubbling and fizzing as if it was boiling over. Anxiety and excitement, after all, could feel very similar if one was not skilled at discerning the difference between the two. Sometimes, that could be confusing -- well, it had been confusing for him when he had still been trying to sort his emotions out in his life.

His teenage years had not been as kind to him as Mickael wanted to recollect. Yet there was no changing the past.

Instead, Mickael looked ahead, shutting a door on the past. He had powers, powers beyond what he could ever have expected or even hoped for. Truthfully, the notion had never crossed his mind that he could have been a Psion all along. It would be a different form of study to learn about his new powers and, of course, Psions had a wide variety of very lucrative, profitable and interesting careers that they could pursue. It was not as if he was ever going to be tied down to only one thing, which helped settle him a little more too. He never liked doing one thing and only one thing; the idea of doing one thing only for the rest of his life, to make the best use of his powers, made his stomach churn.

Maybe I could even work on hyperspace and space travel, he thought, the ghost of a smile tugging at his lips. That would be interesting... Yet I've never even been this far from home before.

He could have been more widely travelled than he was, but there was no way to change that, in hindsight. What would it be like to go off-world though? It seemed so far away and yet the reality of it was that he would be going off the planet for his serious training and exploration of his powers in no time at all. It all depended on when they had enough Psions at the centre to ship them off and start them all together. It seemed like a sensible way to do it -- but Mickael was hardly experienced with things like that.

At least I'm a low threat... Whatever that means, he thought. The agent... Hey, I never got his name, did I? At least it means that I get to go around here wherever I like, I think. Suppose there will be some locked doors.

And, of course, he could not get out of the Paranormal Affairs Centre, which was notable. Mickael shivered, feeling shut in already. He'd never been locked in somewhere before, nothing like that. Yet it was not as if he had ever been someone who always wanted to be out and about. He wasn't even curious when it came to his surroundings, preferring texts and sciences that could be studied in laboratories.

Before his heart could pang once more for the career and the life that he had expected for himself and had to leave behind, Mickael shook himself and headed to the door.

Time for a distraction.

He would, however, have to find a way to distract himself, as, apparently, a batch of Psions in training had only just left the planet, so he was, in fact, the only newly awakened Psion there.

Which could be very good or very bad. Or, perhaps, more boring than bad.

Of course, they had told him also not to try to use his powers, though he did have a map and directions to the main office, if ever needed. So, he could go somewhere to ask for help.

Poking his head out of his door, he mused at the long, grey corridor. That had to be where the rooms of the other Psions would be -- filled once the Psions arrived. How long would it even take for enough Psions to arrive for it to be worth taking them off-world? He didn't have any concept at all of things like that.

He wondered just what he was to do if his powers came to the forefront again, especially if he was unaware of them. The cameras in the public areas were quite obvious, one pointing down the hallway at that very moment, but he was sure that there were many more discreet ones positioned all over the centre too. The fact that the camera had been left visible meant it was intended to act as a deterrent.

Fantastic.

Mickael pressed his lips together wryly. It would have been more interesting there, he had to admit, if he had someone, anyone, to go around with, at least to distract his attention somewhat. But he couldn't let the clawing twists of loneliness get a hold into his soul, oh no. So, he paced out lightly and closed the door behind him. The key that he had was electronic, coded to his door. He only hoped that it would not fail and make him traipse all the way up to the office.

Mickael didn't know as much about Psions as he would have liked to and made a mental note to see if there was a library there, so he could at least do a bit of studying while he was alone and stuck for anything else to do. He didn't have his phone, of course, and there were gaming systems too that had to have been left at home. Everything modern, those days, had online communications and ways to contact others. It probably wouldn't have taken all that much to hook them up to the centre's systems, their connection to the online networks, even if he was not supposed to.

Yet Mickael had no pointed direction to go in, dipping in and out of buildings aimlessly. The bedrooms and common areas seemed to be all in one three-storey building, which suggested that there was only a moderately limited number of Psions that were expected to be there at any one time. Curious... When he had been transported there, he had thought that it may even be the size of a town, though his judgement on the scale of the operation had been off-base there.

There were green areas between the buildings, connected by paths, as if it had a university campus feel about it, though that was another thought that Mickael had to push back, ignoring as he walked. The quiet, however, was disconcerting, the lack of birdsong in the air lending an artificial, surreal quality to the air.

Beyond the walls, a force-field glittered and flickered. His lips pressed together. Yet another note, by presence of making it known that there was a force-field keeping him there, that he was being contained and that he was being watched.

The constant surveillance was going to get to him sooner or later and Mickael shivered. What if they had bugged his room too, watching him even while he slept? In a way, it made sense that they would be keeping tabs on the newly awakened, though it didn't make it any more comfortable for him to think of his privacy being invaded quite like that.

Just another thing that, for the moment, he had to put from his mind. Surely not every area of the centre, however, could be monitored? There had to be somewhere, maybe a staff area or something, that he could slip into, just to feel like he was finally alone with his thoughts and sensibly at peace.

He exhaled softly as he made his way into an area where trees were planted. They looked like cherry blossoms, the pink petals rather distinctive as they were his mother's favourite, though the flowers were bigger and bolder than even he remembered. Maybe that was another thing that was different there, Psions even able to feed their power into plants to improve the soil?

I really need to research...

If he had brought a map out with him, he would have found the library more easily but, alas, the doors were locked, which was to be expected. It was not the place where the Psions were expected to undergo the majority of their training, after all, but just somewhere to hold them in the interim.

If I'm being allowed to roam, however, he thought with a shiver that did not bring any comfort to him at all, then...there will be some that are not allowed to go anywhere. How do they enforce that? Can some only stay in the main building to have their needs met? What about the ones that would be locked in their rooms?

If he was to be around volatile people, or those that didn't have their powers under wraps, like apparently he did, then he needed to be prepared.

To his surprise, he found another dorm-style building -- well, without the larger, more casual common areas, it reminded him of a hotel. So, maybe he was in something more akin to a conference complex than a university, which made Mickael feel a little better.

He found a set of meeting rooms, all empty, fiddling with things that had been left in there, though a holographic projector displaying the set-up logo was only interesting to him for a short time. The cafeteria was a place of greater interest to him but, even though he called out, he couldn't find anyone working there. There was a vending machine but, of course, he hadn't thought to take any money with him. Honestly, it had not even crossed Mickael's mind to do so, considering where he was going. He just hadn't had any idea and it was not as if he had been given much time to pack and process everything that had happened to him.

Everywhere appeared deserted, making the back of his neck prickle and tingle with a sense of unease that had not been present in him for some time.

While he wandered, Mickael did not quite know that he was not alone there, without even seeing anyone that worked there -- though he hadn't headed up to the offices that he had been told about yet. He hadn't considered that there had to be some staff members there, despite it being so quiet. If he had come at a different time, there would have been many more newly awakened Psions there to spend time with. As it was, he had to wait for the next lot of inductees to arrive, so that they could all enter training together.

He glanced up at the walls in the garden, how high they were. An experienced Psion could find a way over those walls, though he did not yet know how to consistently use and access his powers. That was, in a way, something of a curse. For the centre was a prison until he had been assessed and trained.

That was still something that everyone went through and it was not as if he had heard any bad stories out of the centre. Mickael would have to trust in that.

He had no choice.

However, that he was not completely alone there would end up turning into his advantage. For, as he ducked back inside, wondering if he should see if there was a way to get some kind of food in the quiet cafeteria area, he paused at the approach of footsteps. Or paw steps, if one was looking at it like that, for a big werewolf woman came around the corner with a box full of snacks tucked under her arm.

"Oh, heavens..."

He breathed out the words as he took a half step back. Someone may have wondered how he knew she was female, though her large, bare breasts were obvious in that regard. She was taller than him too, which just about put her breasts at eye height, her nipples soft and dark, though they still stood out through her rich, brown fur.

Her muzzle was sharply angled like that of a German Shepherd, yet there was no mistaking her for anything other than a werewolf. There was a feral edge to her in her smirking smile, her pointed ears picked up tall. Even her fur was a little rougher and coarser in appearance, her tail thickly full and bushy, the underside a pale, lighter tan than the rest of her body. But he thought, even though Mickael didn't quite know how the notion passed through his mind at that time, that it would have been soft, very much so, if he had the luxury of dragging his fingers through it.

"Oh, excuse me..."

Mickael tried to be composed and contained, though it was hard to do so when she was naked. He knew that werewolves, typically, were treated as a different class of creature -- not like human beings, though he didn't know how much he agreed with that. They had always seemed intelligent and sharp of wit when he had ever had the chance to converse with them, though his parents, prior, had tried to make sure that he stayed well away from them. Something about lying down with dogs. He remembered a note somewhere about a woman who had disappeared from school. There had been rumours, back then, that she had been seen kissing a werewolf, though he had put it down to something silly. Kids had liked to talk a lot back then and, as he'd grown up, Mickael had found that adults liked to talk too.

He tried to turn and excuse himself, not wanting to get in the way or be called out on staring, even though he didn't know what the rules on that were at all. Her wide hips and curvy figure, after all, was something that he very much appreciated.

"Hm..."

The werewolf woman twitched her ears, eyeing him with a softer look in her eye.

"Hey, sir," she said, addressing him formally, as was the case with all werewolves. "You are new here, aren't you? I haven't smelled you around these corridors before. And a new Psion..."

He started slightly, turning back to her.

"Ah, yes, yes, I am," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But how did you know that I was a new Psion?"

"Hm, I know it is a little different for people, sir," she said, though he didn't miss that she referred to herself as something other than people. "But I could smell that you are a Psion too. We can track scents and our scent memory is often better than our memory of what we see."

He smiled, more interested, for the moment, in what she had to say, despite her body still being out there and on show.

"Oh, that's amazing," he said, momentarily wishing that he had such a sense of smell; his powers would end up being far greater than that, however. "Do you have other senses too that are different from ours?"

"Yes!" She barked, her tongue lolling out happily, not restricted in the slightest about her behaviour. "I can sense Psions too, so can all the werewolves here. Of course, some are better at it than others."

"Well, yes, you are very right," Mickael said with a smile, taking a step back so that he could, at the very least, better take her in. "I am a new Psion... It's only been a few days since everything changed for me. This whole place is new to me."

Yet he swallowed faintly and trailed off, his eyes once again roaming her body. There was a line there that would have been present if he had been with another person but...a werewolf was a werewolf. He saw them as intelligent and the same but they performed different roles in the world and Mickael wasn't quite sure where they fit in yet.

Maybe that was what it made it easier for his eyes to roam her form, admiring the subtle shifts in the colour of her fur, how it rose from tan to black, marking darker across her shoulders. A rich brown dominated her fur, however, and her dark nipples were barely noticeable through her fur, despite their prominent proximity on her chest.

She smiled more widely, a note of humour entering her eyes. It was not unusual for her to find someone that just couldn't stop staring at her, though to see someone so entranced -- now that was something different indeed.

And she couldn't quite resist teasing him a little, putting her free hand on her hip and cocking it out a little more. Mickael's eyes flicked back up to her face guiltily, the pink of a blush dusting his cheeks.

"Do you like what you see, sir?" She asked, making a little pose, arching her back and letting her buttocks thrust out behind her more, tail lifted. "You can't seem to take your eyes off me!"

Not that she minded in the slightest. She rather liked being looked at, the warmth of his gaze bringing pride to her, swelling through her heart and chest as if liquid desire was being poured right into her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for staring," he said, holding his hands up and looking deliberately away, trying to respect her modesty, too late after the damage had been done though. "I didn't mean to, I've just not, ah, spoken to all that many werewolves before. But I'm really glad to do so now!"

He laughed awkwardly and glanced away out the window.

"I don't even know your name, I'm so sorry again, where are my manners?"

"Oh, most don't have manners with werewolves, sir," she said, not worried at all. "But my name's Rue, if you'd like to know it."

"I'm Mickael," he said, offering his hand to her to shake her own. "Rue is a lovely name. May I call you that? I'd rather you called me Mickael too, not sir or anything too formal. I don't really like that."

"Of course, Mickael!"

She wagged her tail faintly, the tip lifting a little higher.

"Sounds good then," he said. "But... May I ask...why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

He had seen werewolves before, from a distance, but most back in his city seemed to wear clothes, even if it was just a banded top to cover their chest (if female) or a loincloth alone if male. The clothing was most likely, in that case, more for the comfort of human beings, not for them in any way.

After all, they were just werewolves.

"Werewolves don't like to wear clothes but we will wear robes around here if humans here ask us to," she said simply, not seeing anything odd in the question. "We like to keep the people that we serve comfortable, of course, and humans have their whole thing about nudity."

She barked a laugh, shaking her head, though didn't quite manage to not jostle her box of snacks.

"I thought the buildings around here would be deserted after the last new lot of Psions finished their training here and were shipped out," she said, conversing as easily with him as if they had been friends for a very long time. "That's why I didn't don the robes that they usually make available for us. I didn't think there was anyone around for me to make uncomfortable."

She looked him up and down, her need rising. Werewolves, after all, didn't have inhibitions, not like people. They were different and, as they were treated differently, they didn't learn how to amalgamate into another culture and form that they were never truly supposed to be a part of. So, she could look as much as she liked, as long as the human that she was with was amenable to it. Of course, that didn't apply when she was with another werewolf.

They saw thing a little more openly than what Mickael was used to, after all. But was that anything at all near a bad thing?

"Hm..." She licked her lips salaciously, enjoying just how his eyes dragged and lingered on her chest. "Do you want to head back to my room and fuck?"

She didn't bother hiding just how she leered at him, eyes roaming his body, mentally undressing him with her eyes. Mickael's eyes widened and his jaw went a little bit slack, though the issue there was that the notes were so minute that it was likely that no one other than a werewolf would have noticed.

"I...uh..." Mickael grunted, heat rising to his cheeks, turning him bright red. "Uh, that's very forward!"

Yet he could not deny that there was need rising between his legs too, his shaft plumping out ever so slightly. How could he be turned on so easily by a quick request like that? And she was so blatant about it too! He had most certainly meant what he'd said there, though that was not a bad thing. Actually, it was kind of refreshing, even though it wasn't his very first sexual experience. He'd not spent all that much time with others, though had thought that he wouldn't be able to have sex again for a while after his Psion abilities had made themselves known. He hadn't had full sex either, still a virgin, not really having the time to go all the way.

But to have an offer like that presented to him so openly... Even though he couldn't quite yet call words to his lips, Mickael's lips stretched into a wide, almost goofy grin. There was most certainly only one answer that he could give her!