Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh -- yeah! Yeah, let's, uh, go somewhere?"

Rue yelped and almost dropped her box of snacks, though they seemed to be something that she was very much trying to hold onto.

"Oh, yes! This is going to be good!"

She snatched him up, even though Mickael's mind was not even fully working at that time as his shaft plumped out with raw arousal, hefting him up over her other shoulder. He yelped and then laughed, his head hanging down her back towards her buttocks, marvelling at how muscular she was, all while retaining a feminine, attractive figure. Werewolves really were something else.

There was an issue, however, with relationships between humans and werewolves being taboo: Mickael knew that much. It was wrong, kind of, but only because someone, long ago, had said that it was wrong. There was nothing wrong with two bodies coming together in lust and minds and hearts coming together in passion and, sometimes too, even love.

He gripped her arm, holding on tightly, his fingers sliding through her fur. She didn't seem to have any trouble at all hefting him up over her shoulder along with the snacks under her other arm. Her strength took his breath away, though he was still rather surprised at how easily she took him along with her, running down the long hallway with smooth, ground-covering strides.

Her long legs ate up the ground, though she ran much more swiftly than a human ever could. He had run before, trying to keep his fitness up before he found out where he was to be, what he was meant to do in life, though things like that often fell by the wayside for humans with all the abilities that Psions brought to the table. Looking back down her back to her tail, he watched how it waved back and forth, thick and fluffy, aching to grip it and softly run his fingers through it.

"Oof -- where are we going? Ah! Is it your room?"

He grunted, though was quite happy with how things were going as she took him across a green area outside. It flashed by too quickly for him to realise just where he was, the werewolf woman taking him into another complex of beings that seemed separate from all the others.

He knew, however, when he was in the werewolf quarters, Rue slowing down enough to set her snacks on a table and put him down, though she was quite gentle with him -- more so than he could ever have anticipated from her. It made Mickael's heart leap and throb even more than he could have realised.

"Huh..." He chuckled faintly, a little dizzy from being carted about at such a speed, trying to find his bearings. "This isn't quite what I was expecting."

The room that he had been set down in was not what he could have anticipated, in a recreation room that was set up with a few tables in an arrangement at one end and couches at the other end. A large, holographic screen was projected on the wall, showing a werewolf sporting event, though the sound was turned down as no one was really watching it. The furniture in there all looked clean, even though there was a distinct aroma of werewolf in there.

It was not an unpleasant smell, however, despite being a little rougher and more animalistic than he could have come to expect. He inhaled slowly, trying to get a sense of where he was, though that was more difficult than ever considering what the other werewolves in the room were doing.

The split between male and female werewolves was roughly even, yet that was not what caught his eye in there. Some were at an air hockey table, playing a game, whooping and howling, while others were snacking at the tables, another playing a video game console from a few years back. Yet Mickael's eyes immediately went to the ones that were fucking, a female yowling as she was fucked over the arm of one of the sofas, apparently not even caring that her cries would have been so loud that no one else could focus on what they were doing.

Other pairs, also two females together, were engaged in sex too, though no one there seemed concerned at all about how open they were being about everything. Was that just how werewolves were? It seemed very odd, unusually so, to Mickael, but he still did not know as much at all about werewolves as he'd wanted to. Though they had been kept at a distance from him for so many years, he had always had an attractive to the females of the species. One thing that Mickael did not doubt was the fact that he was straight.

Some things were just obvious and his attraction had been certain to him for many years already. But those big, muscular bodies, the sensual tuck of their waists and how they held themselves so easily, as if it was nothing at all to them to pounce and run and leap and move.

He loved that. And he loved it all very much that they were all naked in there, allowing him to feed his fantasy just a bit more. Even then, however, Mickael did not know quite how things were to go with Rue, but she seemed to have things well enough in hand anyway. So, what did he need to worry about?

"Werewolves sure have a different way of going about things," he said softly, only talking to himself, though Rue's ears still flicked in his direction. "Whoa..."

"Hope that doesn't put you off, Mickael," Rue said, careful to use his name rather than speaking to him too formally, exactly as he had requested. "You can come here anytime you like, since there's no one else around."

"Oh!" He chuckled and held his hands up. "Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude, this really looks like it's your space. It's kind of comfortable being here though."

Rue grinned openly, showing her pink, lolling tongue and a daring flash of white teeth.

"Alright then!" She barked, clapping her hands together loudly for attention. "Everyone! This is Mickael -- a new Psi! He's a wolf fucker!"

"I -- uh..."

But he didn't get the chance to say anything more as Rue threw her head back and howled.

"Ah-aaaaooooowwww!"

He'd never heard a wolf howl quite like that, the others all joining in, letting out the same cry. Yet every wolf had a different sound to their howl, as if it was something, even there, that could uniquely identify them.

Maybe even Mickael, in time, would be able to tell the wolves apart from just how their howls sounded. That would be pretty cool, really.

Was he a wolf fucker? His heart pounded, his mouth dry. He wanted to see if Rue really was up for something, even if it was unexpected, his need there, even though his cock had softened a little again.

The wolves paused, staring at him, one of the females who had been eating out another lifting her head. They had all howled, of course, but those who had been having sex still stayed close to one another, as if they didn't want to waste the time that they had with each other. Or maybe werewolves just saw things differently.

Damn, why were they all so friendly?

"Hey, sir!"

"Hey, Psion!"

"Awwoooo -- hello, sir!"

"I think he prefers to be called Mickael -- is that, right?" Rue checked in with him. "We'll call you whatever you prefer, of course. It's rare someone asks us to call them something other than the usual formalities."

"Oh, well, I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable," he chuckled, a little nervous but settling more and more into the moment. "I think everything's okay though... Mickael is just fine. It's kind of weird to have people calling me sir."

"Werewolves," Rue corrected him gently, though it was not done in a way that made him feel off in the slightest. "We're so glad to have another wolf fucker here... But perhaps you'd like to go somewhere more private for the first time?"

He barely even got out a "yes" before she was dragging him off down another hallway, away from what seemed to be the main recreation centre for the werewolves. Like a werewolf himself, he couldn't stop himself from barking out a startled laugh at that, though Mickael was fortunate that she dragged him away by his hand and didn't just take advantage of his lighter frame and her greater size to heft him up over her shoulder again. Not that there wasn't a part of him that enjoyed being carried like that. His legs had even been hanging down against her chest and abs, though he had tried not to kick her or squirm uncomfortably.

Rue, however, knew exactly where to take him and slipped inside a room with beds, filled as if it was a dorm-style bedroom. He couldn't imagine sleeping in such quarters, but he was sure the werewolves were fine with it; he just got that sort of vibe from them, which was interesting in itself.

Maybe they are more different to people than I realised.

Yet werewolves could be their own thing too and that didn't mean, at least to him, that they were below people in any way.

So, he had a lot to learn -- but maybe it was Rue who could lead him right there and show him a new way of being and enjoying himself with others. His prior sexual experiences could go right out the window at that moment in time for all that Mickael cared about it.

"Now... Are you ready to be a real wolf fucker?"

She smiled down at him, not all that much taller but enough that he could better take in her breasts, the strong form of her body. Her fur could have hidden the sleek definition of her muscles but they were so big that her fur only enhanced them, the low light of the dorm bedroom glancing off her dark coat of fur. Mickael nodded breathlessly, stepping in close, his hands sliding down her arms, from her biceps to the crook of her arm.

The thing was...he didn't know where to start. He wanted to undress her, which is what he would have done, but she was already undressed. Did that mean he could push things a little bit more? He had eaten out a woman before but a werewolf was a whole different thing, her shoulders hunching and rounding slightly, her pink tongue flickering out in a long, slow lap up against the side of her muzzle.

"Mmm, I think you will be more than able to take care of me, Mickael..."

"I like the way that you say my name," he said, trying to sound a little cockier than he was. "But I'm wearing too much here, clearly."

He didn't want to order her around, not like she had surely been ordered around for so long already. In there, the bedroom, they were equals as far as he was concerned. That was why it was easy to slide on top of her, straddling her legs and grinding into her lap with his rising hard-on, when she sat on the bed to kiss him.

Their lips were never meant to come up against one another but he felt more that he could take his time in kissing her, feeling just how her lips moved, how she moved her mouth a bit more to open her lips rather than his lips just parting and moving with greater suppleness. But she could curl her lips back in a snarl if she wanted also, offering a different nuance to her muzzle that he could never take for his own.

He could experience it as he kissed her, however, feeling those little twitches and pulls of her lips, her tongue flicking out to lead the way in the kiss. He let her lead, for he felt that Rue had rather a lot more experience than he did, though Mickael was glad that he had done just a little before. He didn't know just how overwhelmed he would have been if everything, absolutely everything, had been new to him.

Mickael just needed a little something to lean on, crawling over Rue as she leaned back on the bed, though his lips pulled down to the line of her jaw and kissed over her neck as he made his way down her body. One thing he knew that he wanted was to adore her, to worship her, to take in every last little bit of her body. Her breasts were large enough that he could have spent hours upon hours on them alone, though his hands greedily gripped them, his fingers digging into the flesh.

"Mmmm... Your tits..." He breathed, speaking a little more crassly as he forgot himself. "They're so big!"

She barked a laugh, her tail trying to wag even where she was lying on it.

"Glad you like them," she rumbled softly, clearly pleased by his appreciation of her. "I can't wait to feel that cock of yours inside me."

He shuddered. How could she be so open about that, when they had only just met? It made his hard-on even harder still, however, thrusting up anxiously against the front of the trousers that he had thought would have been more than suitable for his first day at the centre. In the end, he may as well have strutted around the entire facility with nothing on his body at all.

He kissed her breasts and caught her nipples curiously between his lips, testing out what got a reaction from her. He dragged his lips over her nipples, though she seemed to need a bit more than that, using his teeth instead to catch and rake until she squirmed deliciously under him.

"Ohhhhh, oh, that's good..."

That was another great thing: Rue was more than happy to tell him what felt good and what didn't, so he could better tailor what he was doing. He slipped down lower and lower, kissing, nuzzling and lapping, seeking out any sensitive spots that her body was willing to reveal to him.

However, before he even reached her pussy, Rue caught him and drew him easily up onto the bed, taking his breath away. How did she handle him so easily? Oh, but it was not a bad thing in the slightest, not as the werewolf took the lead in the moment.

Somehow, she managed to handle him easily, sliding his clothes off him, even his underwear. He blushed a little and did his best still to lift his legs to help her out, though Mickael had the feeling that it would not have got in the way of Rue even then. His skin was so pale in comparison to her fur, though he did have a touch of golden brown in him from his heritage. Things like skin colour, thankfully, did not matter in his world anymore, though Mickael was well aware of the history that humans had gone through and the horrors that had been committed in the past. That was one thing that the Psions and their evolution had helped put an end to.

But that moment was all about pleasure as he shuffled to the edge of the bed to sit, not quite knowing what to do. At least Rue made it easy to follow her direction as the werewolf begged him to follow her lead, her eyes large and shining and confident. She had the sort of look about her that made him trust her -- and that was exactly what Mickael needed.

"Just let me take care of you," she said, though Rue was wise enough to sex and matters of love to not make a point of understanding that he was inexperienced. "I'll show you a good time, hon."

He was glad that she was getting used to him and speaking to him more informally. It was helpful and a relief to his mind even as her nose dipped down lower and lower, closer and closer, to his crotch and aching hard-on.

Will I be too small for her?

Mickael shouldn't have thought or even worried about that, no. No, everything was fine and all rational thoughts were instantly swept from his mind as she luxuriously swept her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting him and teasing him, sliding down.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuck!"

It was not really in his nature to swear and yet it came out anyway. Her tongue pulled around him, dragging back up the length of his cock as she slurped and sucked at him, taking his cock into her mouth. And it was the perfect mouth for sucking cock, much better than a human one ever could have been, despite his inexperience.

Long and wide enough to comfortably take his length without scraping his cock with her teeth, it was just right to suck on him. Her tongue did a lot of the pleasuring, rather than folding her lips around him and sucking hard, but it was not as if he really had anything to compare it too. And that was okay also, his mind wandering, need rising, a desperate throb curling up from the pit of his stomach as his heart skipped a beat.

"Damn it... Your mouth..."

Rue chuckled softly around his cock, though his words did not put her off. She just seemed to lust for him even more, her tail wagging fervently, sweeping back and forth against the floor as she gave him the best (and the first real) blowjob of his life. Mickael wouldn't want anything else after that point, despite the drool that slicked down his length, wetter and producing more saliva than a woman would have.

"Unff... Yes... Oh!"

Mickael would not have traded it for anything else, he was sure, for it was all that he wanted. He laid back, slowly, shakily, collapsing on the bed as if he didn't even possess the energy to keep his torso lifted from the bed. He had never even thought that a blowjob could feel that amazing, the werewolf bobbing her head on his cock, letting the slick slide of her tongue caress him. Rue went from cradling his cock on her tongue, the flexible length pulsating faintly against his length with every panting breath she took, to sweeping her tongue around and around. There just seemed to be far more length to the werewolf's tongue than he could ever have imagined, twirling around and around his cock and dragging sensually down.

"Mmph... I'm going to cum..."

It was soon, but he couldn't help it. Thankfully for him, Rue let off the pace a little, letting him come to it in his own time. Only later would Mickael understand that one more thing that the werewolves, and especially her, could sense was tension, even when a human didn't realise that they were holding it too closely to them.

Things like tension...well...they could be released too. Thrust by thrust, his hips weakly pumping up from the bed, trying to drive into her muzzle for every moment that he longed for. His body knew what it wanted to do but not how to do it. That was what came with experience, however, and he had plenty of time to take that in.

"Mmmm... I love how your cock tastes."

"Ah... Mmph... Thank you?"

He chuckled faintly, not know quite how to take that. It was not something that Mickael had ever hard said aloud before and, to be honest, he was sure that any part of his body didn't taste particularly good. Maybe that was different for werewolves, though all Mickael could do was grunt and pant, finally boldly resting his hand on her head to keep her head lightly down and her muzzle engulfing his cock.

He needed that wet heat swelling around his cock, the fluttering of her tongue against the underside. Even the slightest twitch and pull of her lips against his firm, burning length was enough to get him off and over the edge, losing control, panting and moaning.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Mickael hadn't meant to grip her ears in the way that he ended up doing but Rue didn't reprimand him or make any sound at all to demonstrate that he didn't like it, though he knew he had to be careful with her, that he couldn't hurt her when he was losing himself in his own lust. Hot spurts of cum left his cock with even more force than he had ever experienced in his solo orgasms, when he was busy taking care of himself and his needs, taking his breath away in heady gasps.

As much as he tried to heave and drag back in lost air to his lungs, he didn't quite recover -- not as quickly as he would have liked to. The pleasure was simply that intense, overwhelming, pinning him more heavily and securely back down to the bed than any body could have. The sheets rumpled and wrinkled under his back but he couldn't quite wriggle himself free of the mild discomfort.

It was worth it. It was all worth it. Especially as Rue lifted her muzzle from his cock, smirking and easily lapping off the side of her muzzle and her lips, acting as if the treat of his cum was all that she wanted, the best thing that she could have taken down her throat at that point in time. Whether or not that was true was another question entirely, though it didn't really matter. All that mattered was them both enjoying themselves.

Even though she had been the one to take the lead, the werewolf was the one to fetch him a glass of water and make sure that he was recovered after his orgasm. However, it did not take Mickael all that long at all to return to full hardness. After all, he had Rue's hot, sexy body to look at, the rise and fall of her breasts shifting slightly with every pant she took, her tongue easily fluttering out over her lips and dangling down.