Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can put this cock to use again, Mickael," she growled, licking her lips salaciously as she closed her hand around his cock again. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, I really, really want to fuck you..."

He groaned out the words, so much so that they were barely audible, wrapped up in his lust. He didn't know what to do, looking to Rue with a plaintive shine in his eyes, though the werewolf, thankfully for him, had a shine in his eyes that swept his nerves away.

"Come here then..."

Rue growled and wagged her tail as she crawled onto the bed -- he didn't even know if it was hers! -- to present her raised backside to him. She flipped up her tail as high as it could go, though the thick fur still wagged back and forth in a fluffy fall of air. It was much fluffier than any dog's tail that he had seen before, though that wasn't about to stop Mickael in the slightest.

On the contrary, it was what led him to zero in on her pussy, kneeling behind her and pushing the firm, aching head of his cock up to her pussy. He grunted thickly in the back of his throat, wondering if he was really going to go through with it, really going to lose his virginity with a werewolf. But there was only one thing that Mickael could do with a creature as hot as he was, the warmth of her body emanating viciously from her body, sinking into his.

Even when just the tip of his cock touched her, he shuddered, about to cum all over again. Just what was it about Rue that got him so hot and bothered so quickly? He'd never even had such a short refractory period before!

"Unff... Oh, fuck, yes..."

He moaned, bearing inside, the long, slow slide of his cock grinding into her pussy, taking her arousal and slick wetness down the full length. Mickael did not pause, not as she groaned and bucked back against him, to drive and encourage him on, sliding even more of his cock into her. Instinct took over as he rocked his hips, powering into him, thrusting in deep, though he still had to work out the rhythm of his body, thrusting, grinding, finding out what worked the best for him.

But he could take anything he wanted there, right in that moment, all with Rue. Mickael moaned, thrusting and grinding, though his movements were a little erratic, as if he did not quite know what he was doing still. The mechanics of sex were simple enough but pleasing a partner, well -- that was another matter entirely. He didn't want to just leave Rue by the side and forget her pleasure, of course not, though the werewolf's groans and soft, muted barks certainly seemed as if she was enjoying herself too.

"Unff... Oh, yes!" She growled, lips rippling along her teeth for a moment, although there was no harm in her, none at all -- not directed at him. "Yes... More... Harder!"

That was something that Mickael could definitely give her, thrusting harder, a gaping, lewd grin on his face as he hammered into her pussy. His cock sank deep with every thrust, though it was a difficult endeavour indeed for him to drag his length back from her wet depths, her arousal clinging to his cock as if even that delicate part of her body was loathe to give him up. It was just as well that he had got off already, as hot as her body was, for that was what allowed him to last just a little bit longer with her body squeezing around him, caressing him as if every twitch and pull of her sex was ultimately deliberately.

Mickael didn't have any idea just how good Rue was at sex -- he didn't even know if it was as amazing sex as he thought it was, considering that it was his first real time. Yet Mickael would never again be able to say that he was a virgin, no, and he would never want to lay claim to that, not when he had already had, for him, the perfect first time.

"Unff... Oh, Rue... Rue!"

He grunted, leaning over her as the werewolf howled long and low, her sex suddenly gripping him tightly, muscles twitching and pulling more fervently along the full length of his shaft. Blinking, he trembled, though could only keep thrusting. It took Mickael several long moments to realise that it was her climaxing, the wet rush of her juices soaking his cock and dripping down to the very tops of her inner thighs, marking the fur immediately surrounding her pussy.

There was no way that Mickael would have been able to hold back after that, oh no, not at all. So, Mickael gave himself over to feral joy, a strangled grunt breaking his lips, as if he was no longer in complete control of his body.

Maybe that was what sex really was, that lowering of inhibitions and giving over of oneself to feral pleasure. It was not something that he had to look polished or refined in, at least when it came to having sex with the sexiest of werewolves, and he languished there, finally allowing the tight pull of her clenching pussy and the resplendent heat of her body to tip him over the edge.

It wasn't even in his mind to consider the consequences of his actions as he thrust and thrust and howled out his lust, just like a wolf himself, a wolf fucker, in orgasm, spending his seed inside her. They had not used a condom -- truth be told, he hadn't even thought about protection that time -- but he would later remind himself that there had been no cases, between wolves and humans, of interspecies impregnation. Yet the risk was still there when it had not been played out in full, his hips juddering lustfully up to her backside again and again, the fluffy brush of her tail sweeping back up against his chest.

And that was the start of something big, something new, something that would never be turned back ever again for Mickael. He couldn't just forget about having sex with Rue, the only man there at that time while the werewolves served the centre and they were still waiting on new Psions to arrive. Not even when he was lying alone in his bed, gripping his shaft just a little bit too firmly, remembering, over and over again, just how her heat had felt as he'd plunged inside her divine body. Could anyone have been sexier than Rue, truly? Mickael was sure that he would never find someone else, not ever again, that turned him on so much.

He might not have gone along with it either and got the whole experience if Rue had not been so forward: that much, he was acutely aware of. Yet the werewolves, when he was out and about wandering, trying to find his way to the library and other bits around the centre to entertain himself, were more than friendly enough. Some sat down to chat with him, others offered to help him out, but...anything more had to be undertaken back in their accommodations alone.

There were still serious taboos at play there, after all.

So, he had to be careful, slipping back into the werewolves' quarters to relax with them, hoping that any officials that were monitoring the centre in the interim would understand that he was just looking for company. As a Psion, there really wasn't all that much that they could do to him even if he was caught, though he was aware that it could make problems for his family if things were made public. It would most likely be hushed up and kept quiet, however.

So, despite taboos, the risk was low.

Continued in part three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare6 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 01 Kai’s Secret is found out by the Two Women he loves.in NonHuman
Under the Pure Blood Moon A Werewolf a Vampire and a Human man under a pure blood moon.in NonHuman
The Hero There is a whole other world people don't know about.in NonHuman
The Perfect Alpha Ch. 01 The Werewolf who is not what she seems...in NonHuman
Dating Under the Moon Emma meets Jack and find out his secret on a night out.in NonHuman
More Stories