All Comments on 'Finding Sexual Pleasure on Holiday'

by ASatisfiedMind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

At least she wasn't put off by what happened.

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

“My wife let it happen with another man”. Sorry son but she ain’t your wife anymore and you certainly don’t have a marriage, cut you losses now to avoid shit later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I guess it's true what scientists say: men's testosterone levels are dropping so much they have become women and think of being effed, which they transfer onto their wives.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Thank you, ASM. This was a very interesting story. It matches perfectly my view of "sharing". Not the "going out separately and picking up a sex partner" type of swinging/sharing. But a close stimulation, both involved and enjoying the pleasure, with her being loved/fucked by her guy plus a "guest". Many years ago I was in a relationship with a similar woman. I always thought I was err... a bit of a stud in bed. But she could fuck me to a standstill... and still want more! So, while on an overseas holiday in Bali, something very similar happened. Yes, we both had fun and enjoyed it tremendously with a guest male with her as the focus.

Only problem was, once we got back home, when we went out clubbing and had a few drinks, she wanted to repeat it. Then, yes, you guessed, I discovered that she had started having her own threesomes,,, but without me! LOL. I had opened Pandora's Box. That was the finish for our relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Time for a new wife and NEVER post a part two of this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You missed out the "willing cuck" tag 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So hot to be a totally dominated cuck…mine lets me watch..she lets me watch everything…she knows how hard it makes me…she reaches over and squeezes it and just stares at me…she knows that she owns me…

Great story..Thank you..

JT

26thNC26thNC6 days ago

Cuck let’s wife screw on vacation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userASatisfiedMind@ASatisfiedMind
long married couple with interesting sexual history. Stories are mix of truth and fantasy with literary enhancements. Names have been changed