Finding the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on sweetie, it's your turn now." She said and stood up as she laid down while she gave Cecilia a deep kiss and as he gave her this kiss, she moaned in her mouth just as she did. Then she sat down over Allison face but before she could even start to lick her, both of them gave her a genuine smile and Allison started to lick the pussy she now had over her own face. Kara laid down between her legs and gave her pussy a kiss and then she started kissing the inside of her legs. As she had not been given the attention that she deserved, she started out slowly, just kissing her inside, licking them until she heard her moans had shifted to the most wonderful 'ready to be eaten' -sound.

She attacked her wonderfully open pussy and started by first sucking in her clitoris, then licking her pussy before she heard the perfect sound of her own breath becoming harder, becoming more sexual and she felt that she would soon come.

So she placed her lips in a circle over her clitoris and started to suck gently until she heard the next sound and she started to suck harder and harder until she heard the ultimate sound of her coming.

Allison had let go of Cecilia and she just screamed straight out. She came but Cecilia had not cum, but she still had a large smile on her lips as she saw Allison shoot out her cum from her beautiful pussy as she had the rare condition of squirting when she came, something that Cecilia wished she could do, but never been able to do.

Allison came so hard that Kara's face was all covered with her lovers juices. And after a minute, all she could do was laugh at it all.

"Shit Allison, I almost forgot about your cum. Not the taste obviously, but how much you cum each time."

"He he, I'm sorry..."

"No you are not sweetie because I love your cum, and yours too." She said to Cecilia. "But, who was it that came in and disturbed us earlier?"

"That was Andy, he probably want to tell you about a guest or client. But we were busy so he left."

"That's good. Yea I like Andy. He has never said a bad word about us being together, so I will keep him. Now, how long will I have to wait before you guys can take over the new clients that Jonas is picking up?" She asked checking the time. It had been an hour since she had seen Allison, so he should be back by now.

"Yea I think he should be back by now." Cecilia said and called him up. She talked with him and after exactly fifteen seconds, she hung up. "Yea, just go out and he should be there to take you to Henri. But make sure that you call us when you have news, even if you have to call us from Henri's office, okay?"

"Yea I will honey." She said, stood up with a pair of wobbly legs and started to put on her pants.

"I will take your next meeting, so you don't have to worry." "And I will take the meetings if you are not back by then." Allison said after Cecilia who had just started to put on her cloths, her cloths that she just realized had come of both of them. They must have removed them while eating her out, something they usually did when they had started to eat her pussy. Kara never noticed when they were going to start taking of their cloths in the office as she was in the 'zone' and were completely out of touch. But she also knew that she did not care about it as long as they became naked and when she was getting naked as well.

They had not had sex in the office for a long time as she rarely had time, so she wondered why they had started to have sex with her now? It was not like they would be apart for long after all. They lived with her, in her house, in her bed. They ate breakfast together and they went out in the garden together. So she would see them as soon as they stopped working, usually they went in the same car but today was apparently a special day.

She did not have time to ask them anything as Cecilia had taken a few papers and left and Allison had her phone in her ear, taking with someone. This meant that she needed to ask them when they had more time, after all three of them had gotten home.

Until then, she would have to wonder. She went out after she had dressed herself and she saw Jonas open the door and she got in. Jonas had not said a word to her which made her worry, but he still got in the car and started driving to her most secret company. The company that only had one job, to find her son.

She was going to give them more jobs after they had found him by merging their company with another company. Merging a company with your other company would actually make her more money than if she would have just closed it down and moved the people, or fire them. So she kind of looked forward to the merger, but she also wanted to find Johnny. When this future merger would happen, she would never fire anyone, she would make sure that they had more money by increasing their salary by 5 percent and that she would also make sure that they got double salary for their vacation.

It took them five minutes to come to Henri's place and before Jonas could even step out of the car, she had already gone out of the car, running up to the buildings door and got in quickly. A girl screamed of fear, spilled her coffee before she apologized profusely.

"Nothing to worry about, I want to see Henri, where is he?"

"He's right this way Miss Anders." She managed and walked before her up a stair, turned to the left, opened a door and showed her Henri. "Have you found him?"

2

Carl Johnsson was a twenty year old man that lived some miles south of Paris. He had rented a small apartment above an old garage that looked great in his opinion. It had three rooms including a kitchen, a large walk-in closet, a bedroom and a small living room where he had only a small couch, enough room for a two sitter, a small table that was large enough to have a plate and a coffee cup on and in his bedroom he had a bed that was just for one person.

He loved to live here. The people he hired from was an old couple that did not mind the noise he would do as he was young, but he had stayed here for almost six months and so far, he had not made a sound.

It was not like he was allergic to sounds, on the contrary, he loved it as much as anyone did. But he was not a happy man. He was depressed as he had searched for his mother since he had been sixteen years old. That is when his idiot of a father had succumbed to being hit by a car in Detroit. He had found out that his mother was not a dirty, disgusting whore that he had always told him. She was one that he seemed to miss. Someone he wanted back.

Then he had died.

All he could do, was search in his pockets for money and the old mans wallet. He found the wallet and took the money he had in it, but he also found some credit cards and an old photograph. He had seen a few photos before, but never had one himself.

He took a look at the photo and he saw his father being happy with some blond girl, a blond girl that also looked very happy. She did not look very old, maybe 13, 14 years of age, but she looked so very happy that he wondered who this girl was. He had found the photo in the old mans wallet so she had to mean something to him.

He turned the photograph over to see if there was something on the back side and it was. There was some text; My beloved future wife -- 3008. So the photo had been taken twenty two years ago and that woman, or girl as she was very young, could be his mother.

Then he found another note in another part of his wallet and he knew that it indeed was his mother. It said that she had just given birth to their son. But he never wrote it was Carl. Then he read that he wished that he had not thrown her out. Now he was sure that all he had told him about his mother had been a lie and he put the photo in his back pocket, the note and the money and left the scene of his dead old man.

He was going to find his mother.

All he knew of his mother, was that she blond, looked good and that she was married to his old man, but he still searched after her. It took him a year to find out that she, might, be in Paris, France. So he made some money, bought a ticket on an old plane and traveled there. But once he was there, he knew that he would never find her in that very large city.

The only thing he could do, was find a job and start working in this city. He found a job at a restaurant and he found a girlfriend that seemed to love him and his huge cock after he had turned 18. She was proud of him and his huge cock that she told him that he should try to get in to a porn movie. He went to the biggest porn studio in Paris and asked them if they needed someone with a big dick, they said no. So he showed them his dick and all of the people that looked at his dick now, were silent.

He has a thick and long dick, at least 28 centimeter long (11 inches), which was far more then all of the other porn stars, except two of the black people as they have huge cocks all around. But he had such a large cock that all of the people thought for a second that he had come from a black man, but as his eyes were blue with a shade of green and his hair was blond so they dropped their 'interrogation'. But he was happy that he had gotten a job that payed well and a job he could fuck more pussies then he could even count.

But the problem was, that his girlfriend had found some other man to fuck, a man that was also a porn star and had a small cock... at least smaller then Carl's were at the maximum of 9 inches and slightly thinner.

He could not figure out why she had dumped him, but he had forgotten her a few days later after he had fucked some more pussies, tits and mouths of the owner of the same pussies. He was almost happy, but then he did the only mistake he could even think of. He asked one of the owners of the company he worked at if he could get a pay raise.

He was fired.

Immediately and as he had not called anyone else, he was barred from all other porn studios. All of the sudden, he did not have a job. Luckily he had not bought anything for a long time, he had only bought a new phone and an old car. So he sold his apartment and drove this old, beat up car south to find a cheaper house or apartment. He found the one he now lived in. He had fund a small town with only 50 000 people living in it and he search for anything he could live in.

He found an old couple and their small apartment that they had built over the garage. He had rented it straight away and moved in. He had a small table and a bed in the apartment. He had bought the rest at some place where he could find everything else. All he needed now, was a job.

He found one that was at an old factory and started working there straight away. He needed some money if he was going to hire someone that could find his mother. He had to have more money then he currently had if he would be able to afford someone that would search high and low after her. Even if he knew that his search would most likely turn up nothing as he did not even have a name to search for. All he had, was the old photo.

As he now laid in the bed, waiting for sleep to come get him to the dream land, he heard the older couple come home. These elderly people wanted him to meet their friends as he did not have any friends. It was not like he had searched for any friends, he just did not want any friends, all he wanted was to find his mother.

But he had told them that he was up for meeting their friends tomorrow. But he was still a bit... suspicious about these friends. He knew that all of them were good looking, just like the elderly couple were, they all had some sons and daughters and that they only meet in a place that he had never even heard of. But then, he had not heard of 99 percent of France and all of its places so he had no idea where he was going. But their meetings sounded slightly... off.

When he woke up, he got in to the kitchen, fixed himself some fresh coffee and some sandwiches that he had cheese and some yellow paprika on it. He at and drank before he had sat down to read until the his clock would give a signal telling him that it was noon.

He had always gotten up at 7 in the morning, every day since he had started working. Even if he had to be up late at night, which he had been forced to do one evening. He had gone to bed at 3 in the morning back then and slept until his normal time. That day had been almost hell. He had been so tired that he had fallen asleep very early and not woken up until 7, after 12 hours sleep.

As he just read his forth chapter his phone told him that it now time to get dressed. So he closed the book on his phone, striped out of his cloths and took a shower. He wanted to take a long shower and as the time was not 11, he had time. Once he had taken his shower, he put on his best cloths and walked down to the elderly couple. Mr and Mrs Laporte.

"Hello Mrs Laporte." He said to the elderly woman that opened the door.

"Hey Carl, come on in, that is a good looking shirt." She said and walked in to their kitchen and poured him a cup of coffee. "My husband is still dressing up and he might take a while."

"He he, well I guess a cup of coffee will be a good idea then. Not to ruin anything, but why is this meeting so far away? I mean, it's in the middle of nowhere."

"Oh there is nothing to worry about sweetie, we just like to meet in the old house, play some games, talk... drink a lot of alcohol and.. just have fun."

"Okay, I guess we can have some fun."

"Besides, there will be a lot of sexy girls there too and some boys too if that is your style, but I don't think you bend that way."

"Well, no I prefer women but uuuh... Why would you set me up with anyone?"

"Oh stop asking honey, you have not meet anyone and you are young, so just let me do this, try and find someone for you to fuck and even if you do not find anyone, that is perfectly okay."

"Yea yea, I'll come, drink, play some games and try... just try to find a girl I might be interested in." He responded to her inquiries with.

It took the elderly man a few more minutes before he was ready, gave him a smile before they got in their car and left to go to this 'secret' meeting place. He did not really want to go, but as he had been an idiot and excepted their invitation, he had to go.

It took them an hour to get to the house, even if they now drove at over 200 kilometers per hour. But once they arrived, he was immediately bombarded with smiles, hugs and greetings. Carl did not want to be there any more, but as he now was there, he would be the perfect 'friend' of the Laporte and the others that stood in front of him.

He started with a smile and he continued after that. The kids in this meeting was more then happy to talk to him, even the boys. It took him only a few minutes to find out that all of them were over 18 and this made him start to think even more about this 'meeting'. He remember that they had been very persistence about this special day, this 'special meeting'. Now he was sure that they had made this meeting for a special reason as he had said yes. And this could be a very bad idea.

"Come along kids." He heard one of the more adult people say. "It's time for the party to finally begin." What party? They had already started it a few hours ago, so why did they now tell them that the party was about to start now?

They walked in to an open room where they all were waiting for their children, even him. But thing that made his breath to stop coming out of his lungs were that they all had only some, very, sexy underwear. Including the children, the adult children but he had not seen that yet, but he started to see it now that they had started to take of their cloths.

Everyone but himself.

It took the kids only a few seconds before all they had only on their underwear and nothing else. They all looked good, even the boys looked good, but he mostly looked at the girls, the women. Even Mrs Laporte looked really good.

"Now Mr Carlsson, you are most likely surprised to see us all sitting here in our underwear but there is an explanation that would tell you everything."

"Then by all means, tell me." He said looking at all the adults that sat around them.

"Well we are a sex club. We enjoy fucking each other, and I do mean all are welcome to fuck anyone in this room..."

"Even if they are related to you?"

"Yes, even if they are related to us, we are allowed to have sex with them."

He turned to Mr and Mrs Laporte.

"I would like to go home now."

"Oh come on no Carl, don't you want to even..."

"No. I have not meet anyone that I want to fuck and if you will just start to fuck now, go ahead, but I will not be part of it. So if you want to tell me of a room I can sit in while you fuck your children, please lead me to it... or drive me home."

Mr and Mrs Laporte looked very disappointed, but they just nodded. And they stood up, walked to him and took his arms and lead him to a room where they could dress in better clothing.

"We are very sorry sweetie. We just thought that.. maybe since you have done a few porn movies and some of them have been made with an incest theme. Like Coming Home or Why Are We Here and of course Fuck Us Son where you fuck 'your' daughter, your mother and aunt and some others in a group setting. But if you do not want to fuck anyone of us, we apologize. Deeply and we hope you will not speak of this to anyone."

Carl started wondering about the elderly couple. About how old they actually were and if any of the kids in this meeting where theirs. They looked old, but not overly old and some of the "kids" were at least 25. This meant that they could be theirs except that they had not seen or heard anyone in their home. Ever in fact. So maybe they just liked incest and they got of on others fucking their children.

"I quick question." He said. "Do you have any children of your own?"

They looked at him with a bit of a scared look, but Mrs Laporte open her mouth to speak.

"No. We cant have children. Both me and Charles cant become pregnant and cant make anyone pregnant. So that is why we have search high and low after a group of people that have their own children so we can make friends. We are members of a total of 23 groups. This group how ever, has the, according to us at least, the best meetings. A group of people that enjoys fucking their children. Now we did not seek out this life, but once we found it, we agreed, quickly."

"And you want to... fuck me?"

"That would be wonderful Carl, but if you so not..."

"I would love to, but not here, not with them and I have to find my own mother."

"Find your mother?"

He told them his story. All of it. It took him a while but he told them everything he knew of his mother, about his old man dyeing and his very short and fruitless search for his mother. Once he story was over, Mrs Laporte hugged him hard and long and in her tears, she told him to never stop searching for her and tell her that he loved her and if he could, maybe... fuck her?

"If she want to have sex with me, I will ask her if she wants too. But I will never tell her that I want to fuck her, that would be a bit wrong after all."

"Yes it would be, but you still want to... right?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But I will first have to find her."

"You will sweetie, you will."

When they came home, he only wanted some quiet time in his own apartment. Mr and Mrs Laponte let him go as soon as they had parked the car. It was only four in the afternoon and he was going to his room. He felled down on the bed and he was fast asleep.

At 6 in the evening he was awoken by a knock on his door. He got up and opened the door. On the other side stood Mrs Laponte.

"Hi sweetie, are you hungry? We have made dinner if you like some?"

"That sounds good... Clara." He said her first name and he hoped that she would hear what he was asking about. She saw her start to smile, nodded her head before she took his hand and walked with him to the dinner.