Finding the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Carl."

"Hi."

"He called me Clara." Mrs Laponte told her husband. He gave her a large smile before he invited him to sit down on a third chair and they began to eat and talk. They talked about everything he had done once he had come to France and they seemed more then interested in his time doing porn films. He wondered why they knew so much about them and they told him that they owned half of his films, but also that they had to buy a few of them twice as they had watched a few of them too many times.

He learned that it was one of his threesome movies and his incest movies, all of them.

"So you guys like to watch incest. That is interesting." He said, looking at them with small smile. He felt his dick start to grow and he knew that he wanted this pair. He wanted to fuck this woman with this man and he wanted to do it right after dinner. But the worst part was that he had never even had any sexual feeling for the pair. But after he had seen them in their underwear, in her negligee, he wanted her. He wanted to fuck her until she screamed from sexual desire and a lot of cum from both himself, from her husband and even more from herself.

They had just finished the dinner and they were walking away with his plate, his cutlery and his drinking glass. They exchanged his glass for a new glass. They poured some dark rum in it as they knew he liked rum, but he always drank the less then good one, so they poured some very expensive rum for him.

It was very good. So good in fact that he never even tasted the alcohol in it. After that, they sat down in the living room and just smiled at him and his cock was now so hard that they could see his very prominent strained pants, but he did not care as they would soon see his cock first hand.

He could see their eyes on his price. His cock that were in his pants and he also saw Clara Laponte licking her lips and Charles Laponte smiling from his own sexual intoxication. He wanted to see his cock in real life and his wife wanted to see it as well.

And he was going to show them after he had drunk the rum. As soon as his mind was made up, he drank it down quickly and put the glass on a table. As soon as his hands were free, he began to unzip his jeans, unbuckled his button and they could see his underwear, a pair of normal underwear in gray. And they saw his cock pushing hard in them. He wanted to show his large cock to them, he wanted to show them what they wanted to see.

To see his large and thick cock.

He grabbed his underwear, and his pants and he started to pull them down slowly. He could see in their eyes the joy in this slow movement. He first showed his pubic hair, the blond hair and then he showed them the first part of his glorious cock. They could not stop staring at its slow release.

He knew he had to hurry it up as their eyes were locked on his still hidden cock. He pulled down both of them quickly, letting loose his cock for both Mr and Mrs Laporte and they both just stared at it, took a deep breath and he saw that both of them became so horny that they could not contain it anymore. Mr Laporte started to unbutton his pants and Mrs Laporte started to pull down her own dress. I took them only a few seconds, but then they were naked. Mr Laporte held his 17 centimeters long cock and stroked it slowly while his missus had started to move her hand over her pussy, making some sounds he liked to hear.

"So who wants my cock in them?" He asked quietly.

"Well," Mr Laporte started to say, equally silently. "I do know that I want to see your cock in my wife's pussy, going in and out of it and I would also like to see you cum deep inside her. If you are okay with it, I would like to fuck her in the ass at the same time you see, I'm not really gay but I do love to fuck my wife in the ass. Are you good with that?"

"I am." He said, stood up and took of all his cloths until he stood in their living room naked as the day he was born. His cock was standing out from his body, straight out from it and it was hungry. Hungry for the pussy it would soon get to taste. And he could not wait any longer, he wanted his cock to taste one of the holes.

He walked over to Mrs Laporte, caressed her cheek, put one of his fingers in her mouth. He always did this, he just hoped that he did not hurt her feelings. She started to suck on his fingers straight away. Mr Laporte had started to kiss her belly and he saw his tongue coming out, licking, caressing her flesh. He liked what he saw as he had seen this part a hundred times before, but his cock did not grow anything even though he enjoyed seeing her husband start to give her erotic feelings with his mouth. But now he could not just stand there, letting her suck on his fingers so he stood even closer until he saw his cock being so close to her that he could smack her face with it.

And he did as he pulled his finger free from her mouth. He smacked her face with his cock and she moaned. She moaned much higher then he had anticipated she would, but he liked it so much that he smacked again and again, she moaned so he smacked her face the last time.

"I want you to fuck my mouth sweetie. Please fuck my face, please..." she said and he took his cock's head closer and closer until she just could not strand it anymore and just drove it in to her waiting mouth and swallowed it half way down her throat. This time it was his turn to moan.

He went in and out of mouth as her husband had started to eat her juicy pussy from above. All he wanted to do soon, was fuck that wonderful, old pussy. He slowly pulled out of hungry mouth, not that she wanted to let go of it, she wanted to suck his cock until he came in her mouth, but Carl had another idea. He pulled out holding her head back so she was forced to let go of it, then he went down her stomach, closer to her pussy that had no hair.

He liked that she have shaved it all off, but he stopped a for a second so he could place his legs between her legs but unfortunately Mr Laporte had his cock in his hand. He just looked at him and saw that his focus was not on his cock but on his wife's pussy, so he just kept moving down as the husband was slowly masturbating him.

When he came down to Mrs Laporte's open pussy, the open, lovely, pink pussy, he wanted to push his large cock deep inside it, but he also knew, that if he did, the rest of his stay in this house would be tense to the point of being thrown out.

So he started to enter her most holy of holy a little slower then he actually wanted.

"Oh god... You... are... coming inside... oh god, yes... yes, yes yesyesyesye... aaaaaaaahhh." She came, really hard and with a violent jerk, but he kept his cock inside her. He had only been able to get half way inside her, so he did not want to leave this old woman, even if she had just been given her her first orgasm.

He started to fuck her as Mr Laporte stood up with a large smile in his face. He stood up, placed his legs on each side of her chest and lowered himself until she took his cock in her mouth and she started sucking it for all she was worth as Carl had started to fuck her deeper and deeper. She was only 20 centimeters deep, but he was now 22 centimeters inside her pussy and he was trying to get deeper every time he shoved his cock inside her and every time he went inside her she moaned higher and higher until he felt his balls slap her ass time and time again and he felt his cum beginning to come out of him.

"Here it comes Mrs Laporte, here it comes, get ready." He said and a few seconds later he came inside her unprotected, but dead, pussy and she screamed from his cum. She felt everything that came inside her, everything that now started to go out of her pussy exactly as fast as he had cum. She was tight, that was evident, but that he would cum so hard that it escaped her pussy, he had not foreseen, but he also knew that he came a lot every time he came.

He had to take a break, but he still wanted to cum again inside her pussy. He asked her to ride him but he wanted her to ride him in their marriage bed, all he hoped, was that the husband would say okay as he was certain that the wife would say yes.

Which she did but the husband said yes as well.

They moved to the bedroom and he placed himself in the center of the bed as the wife started to sit on his long and hard cock and her husband stood behind her, putting his cock against her backside. He had not started to go inside her yet as he was waiting for Carl to say he could, which he did.

As soon as he started to go inside her asshole, she screamed of pleasure. She had two cocks in her, one in her ass and his in her pussy and he was going to cum again inside her pussy. He just hoped that they would keep fucking her until both of them would fill her to the brim, until they came inside her pussy, in her ass and until she creamed from her own orgasm.

As he felt he was almost there, he felt her pussy start to clench on his cock and he knew that Mr Laporte felt the exact same thing. All he now wished for, was that all three of them would come at the same time, or at least, close to one another. And he felt himself coming closer and closer, so he kissed her. He shoved his tongue deep in her mouth and he felt her coming right then and this feeling made him coming and as he was squirting deep in her pussy, he heard Mr Laporte coming at the same time.

Carl took a few breaths, still inside Mrs Laporte as she was still on his cock and she appeared to not remove it. He was still hard, but he also knew that he was slowly start to deflate. He wanted to keep fucking her, but he also knew that she would not be able to, but she still did not want to stop, but he had to stop the fucking. She had had enough which meant that he could not continued as it would be a bit like rape.

He wondered where her husband had gone how ever. He took a look behind her and he saw his feet laying behind her, he turned his head and saw his face and he saw that he had the largest smile he could ever have. He was happy. He let him lay there in the bed while he started to pull out of his wife, even though she felt her trying to keep him inside her.

"I have to pee sweetheart." He whispered and she let him go with a groan, but she rolled of him, grabbed her husband and pulled closer. He stood up, walked out of the room, took a quick trip to the bathroom to clean his cock, maybe pee before he would go up to his apartment.

3

The day after Kara had just stepped out of the plane she had taken right after she had been told by Henri that he was in France, south of Paris and went to her hotel. She took the room they gave her, even though she had not even checked the room, but she also did not care about the room, but she had apparently taken one of he best rooms in the whole hotel. It had three rooms and a bathroom and it looked very good in her eyes. One bedroom, one 'living room' and a room with a large bath with a few couches in it. This room had been made for sex, she just knew it, but as she had not bought this room for sex, she did not care about it.

She just took a shower, changed her cloths and called the front desk and rented a car. She got a yellow Ferrari Commando nr. 3 from the year 3020, so it had a few years on it, but all in all, it was a good car with a good engine that could easy go 280 kilometers per hour, with ease.

She went down to the garage to take the car out and sat down in it and she speed out of Paris. She turned to the south and just floored it. It was already noon and she hoped that she would come to this city as fast as he could. The city was just a small place in the world and she wondered why he had moved to it until she remembered that her own place was small and looked down on the rest of the world and she let go of her thoughts. All she wanted to find, was her son. She just went down the road until she felt her own pussy start to burn.

This was nothing unusual for her to get hot and bothered all of the sudden, but she had no time to masturbate as all she wanted to do, was find her son, to find Johnny. But she also remembered that his name was no longer Johnny but Henri had not found out was his name was. He had found that he had moved there six moths ago so he had found a few places he could have rented and obviously some hotels that he could have rented a room. But he thought that he had not bothered with it as it would cost too much in the long run, but he gave her the names of the hotels anyway.

She checked her time to see how long it would take her to get to the city and she saw that it would take her just over three hours, even at top speed. But she could not drive at top speed as the roads kept turning both left and right every few seconds.

At 3:40 she turned the last time and she was now in the city that it would appear that her son was in. So she checked the maps she had been given by Henri and she saw one apartment she would get too in five minutes and she turned to it and went to that house. But it seemed as though he was not in this house as the owner told her that he had rented it to some young girls. She checked the next place and went there. The next place seemed to be some smaller houses that he had hired, if he had hired there.

It took her fifteen minutes to get there and then another ten to just find the right one. Once she found it she realized that there was just one car in the parking spot in front of the house. It was a beautiful house with a lot of flowers all around and her initial thought was that he probably did not live there. It was too small, but they appeared to have built another room above the garage and that room had a stair that lead up to it.

So she parked the Ferrari and got out, walked to the front door and knocked on the door. She did not hear anyone in the house, which was not surprising her as all the lights in the house was turned off. Just in case, she went up the stairs to see if anyone lived up stairs.

She knocked on the door and she heard someones voice say 'just a minute' in french, so she waited until the man who she had heard would open the door. It took who ever she was waiting for a while before the man opened to door.

She saw that his eyes that were as blue and green as hers were, his hair was as blond as hers were and his naked chest were free of hair. The man must just have come home and were about to take a shower as he seemed to be sweaty.

He just stared at her and she tried to say something, but she could not as she was looking at her son. She was looking her son Johnny. She was sure it was her son. She wanted to say something, anything. But her son was the first to say something.

"Mom?" He asked with a very surprised look in his eyes. "Is it really you... mom?"

She could see that his eyes were almost on the brink of starting to cry as she was nodding to his question. She wanted to say that she was indeed his mother, but all she could do, was weep in front of him. And all of the sudden he took the last step and embraced her. He embraced her hard and started to cry almost violently as she had started to cry hard as well. She did not want to let go of him and she felt him lifting her up and she put her legs around his waist and she held on to him and in a way, she did not want to let go of him for all eternity.

"Mom, oh my god mom, you have found me. I didn't even know you were looking for me."

"I have never stopped looking for you my sweet Johnny." She said and he did not know why she was calling him Johnny, but he did not care, if she wanted to call him Johnny, he was not going to complain in front of her. "I have been searching for you ever since your father had died. It was the first time that I could even get you in my life again."

"What?" He said, carried her in to his apartment. He never even tried to put her down, he kept holding her in his arms until they came to his bed where he sat down, slowly so she would not be caught between his ass and the bed.

"I have searched after you as soon as I learned that you did not have your father in your life. He did die right? I don't want to sound insensitive but.. he did die right?"

"Yes, he did die but why did you not call me? Or at least find me straight away?"

"Be cause he had changed your name."

He was obviously very confused about that, but he also remembered his father had been very disgusted about when he had asked him about his name. He had changed his name when he was very young, so young that he would never even remember it. Then he remembered her calling him by another name.

"So my name is... Johnny?" She placed her hands on his cheeks and looked lovingly in his eyes. She could not even believe that she had actually found him and that he looked so good that she wanted to cry.

"Yes, your birth name is Johnny Anders, I am Kara Anders, your mother." She said, never letting go of his beautiful face. If she could give him a kiss, she would have, but she also knew that giving him one, was to give him an excuse to either throw her out or maybe, just maybe, ask for more. "I want to give you everything I have never been able to give you before. Everything you desire, everything you can think of. I just want to give you..."

"I just want you mom. I just want to hold you forever, give hug hugs and kisses and I never want to leave you."

She felt a warmth inside her that filled her to the brim. Her tears had started again and all she could do was give him a hug again, a hug he took and they just sat in his bed, hugging for a long time. She had found her son, told him that his name was Johnny and he had just told her that he wanted to follow her home. She had him, she had him in front of her and he wanted her to bring him home.

But she also remembered that she had not told him everything yet. She had to tell him about her companions, about Allison and Cecilia.

"I would love for you to come live with me sweetheart."

"And I will mom... as soon as I have saved up enough money to pay the six months I have left on the contract as I can't just break it now. France has this new law, it's only a few year old and it states that it will cost 12 months as punishment for leaving a rent contract too early. So I will have to stay for three months, tell them that I will leave, pay them the last three months and..."

"You can pay them the full 12 months now if you want. I have an account in your name that I started a month after I had come out of the drug-house and I have put in... some money in it every month and last time I put in a million dollars." She said and gave him a smile.

"Wait, you have... so I have a little over a million dollars on my account?"

"You have 273 million dollars on that account."

"I have... what?"

"I have made some good business the last few years and I am rich and that means that you are rich. All I have to do is talk to my bank and let them know to unlock it to you, get you to the bank and they will give you your bank card straight away."

"You mean I am... rich?"

Kara laughed and just nodded.

"I also have two other daughters, twins that are a few years younger then you are. I got them when have had been thrown out of the house."

"You were thrown out?"

She began telling him about all the things that had happened to her after he had been born, and also everything about his birth, about how young she was and what had happened after she had come away from the drug world.

Then she thought it was best to tell him about her fiancees.

"And I have made a few 'side step' and was thrown out, I swore to never let a man touch me ever again. Not that that has been kept as I have actually... umm, have had sex with a few prostitutes..." she said carefully, searching for a reaction but as he never even changed his posture she was made more sure of herself and continued. "Anyway, I am now in a relationship with two women, Allison and Cecilia so my house always have five women in it. I am sorry sweetheart, but I have a large bed that we three sleep in every night and through the bathroom there is another door that leads to your room, the room I have stated is yours."