Finding the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool. Well don't worry about being seen or..."

"Oh don't worry about me being seen. You are my son. My beloved and cared for son. If you see me naked or my girls, that will never be an issue." She said, giving his cheek her hand. She caressed his cheek, his face down to his naked shoulder. She wanted to kiss him again. She wanted to caress his naked chest, kiss his chest, his nipples... but she could not kiss him. She wanted to, but she also knew that kissing him now was a death sentence for her nymphomania. She knew that getting riled up now, siting so close to this young man, naked, sweating and smelled so good that she knew that if she kissed him she would fuck him.

"Well that's good mom but, your sickness as you call it, your psychological issue about the nymphomania seeing you naked would potentially be a difficult thing for you."

"Oh don't worry about my nymphomania, I have it under control. My psychologist have given me some exercises that I follow better the most religions do. What I do is I show myself to everyone with very little cloths, no bra, like now and no panties, also, like now. Normally that does not work but I have found that it works perfectly for me."

"That sounds... umm, very good." He said and looked down on her cleavage that showed her large tits almost to perfection, and she liked that he looked them. That he looked at her tits felt so wonderful for her that she became wetter then normal. She wanted him to just rip of her pants and fuck her pussy, but she also knew that doing that, could start a problem she did not want to face.

"Yes it does sweetie. I have a lot of money, so you can, if you want to, come home with me straight away." Kara hoped that she did not scare him, but he is an adult now and had made so many decisions on his own since he was a child. He had told her almost everything about himself as she had told him the story of Kara. He would be fine.

"Yea mom, I would love to come home with you right away. But first, I have to talk to Mr and Mrs Laporte, tell them that I am leaving and... well mom, I fucked them last night and they might be a bit upset if I am leaving. But do not worry, I will still go home with you, to our home."

She could not hold in her joy any more and just gave him a warm embrace.

"Then we will go home as soon as you are ready."

After he had taken a shower, dressed and had started to pack up his car with all his belongings, a second car came and parked next to his. There were two in the new car and they looked old, at least 50-ish, if not older.

"Hi." She said as they came closer. "My name is Kara, I am here to... umm, wait, wait right there." She turned around and ran back up the stairs, went inside the apartment and told Johnny that there were two elderly looking people outside. She wanted him to go see who they were and let him walk by her. As soon as he came down, he gave each of them a hug.

They must have be Mr and Mrs Laporte.

He began speaking french to the two, but as she understood french, she understood everything he told them. But as he probably knew that she could speak french, he never even tried to say anything bad about her.

"Hi Laporte." He said as he released them. "I have wonderful news." He continued and turned to her and showing them her standing there as some idiot. She was a powerful woman that could talk to anyone at anytime but now, she looked like an idiot. All she knew was that she needed to step forward and give them their four kisses on their cheeks. "This is my mother. Kara Anders and it appears as my name is Johnny Anders."

Mrs Laporte had smiled at her but as soon as she heard his 'new' name, she looked at him with a some what lesser smile. But she soon took her hands and gave him a hug, something that Kara could not understand.

"Oh. My. God! Hi Johnny, you have found your mother." She just said in the hug while Mr Laporte came up to her and shook her hand and gave her the four kisses on her cheeks.

"Welcome to the Laporte house." He said. She was about to say hello back, but she did not have time as he was basically pushed aside by Mrs Laporte, giving her a strong hug and again, four kisses. She tried to laugh it off as they had done the only thing she knew was forbidden by the french. You could not greet someone and then just push away someone else to greet them. But she also knew that telling them this little bit of information, would be a suicide for herself.

They stayed with them for a few hours telling them everything he had learn about his mother, about that they were to move in with each other and of course that she would be paying the 12 months straight away.

After that, they were on their way in both her Ferrari and his old pickup. But before they had left, she had told him that they could talk with each other via their phones. She connected their phones, for all eternity as far as he saw and he could hear her voice in it as well in his free ear.

He smiled at her and gave her a hug again before they started to drive away from Laporte.

"This is exciting isn't it?" She asked him, expecting him to respond with just as much glee as she had just done.

"Yes... but I'm gonna miss the Laporte's. Remember that we had sex just the night before and I had expected to have more sex with them later, but this is nothing I will have to worry about as I will going to New California and there, I will work for you and, basically be able to fuck anyone in the city."

Kara could indeed remember that he had told her this and she also knew that he would have all the sex he could ever want at home... in their own home as she had decided that even if he did not want to have sex with her, both her girlfriends would love to fuck him and her daughters, the twins, might be willing to fuck him as well. She had not asked them yet, but their joy of learning that she had found their brother, had made them sound extremely horny. So she was kind of sure that they might be going for him as soon as they would arrive at home.

But even if they did not, he would have herself and her two girlfriends to sate his horny cock. He had made a few porn movies due to his large cock, so he had a good size cock, but how large he had, she had no idea, but it was large enough so that she would be satisfied. He had at least 20 centimeters (8 inches), and that was enough to make her happy.

All she now longed for, was to get to her hotel room so she could suck him dry. She had figured out that his cock was large enough for her and that he had told her that he had made some porn movies, so that he was big, was no doubt in her mind. This was the thing, that had made her make up her mind about fucking him. He was her son, so she had to tell him that if he wanted to have sex with her, he could and she would never say anything bad about it for all their lives. She would tell him that he could have sex with his daughters as well as her girlfriends.

Tonight. Tonight she would tell him this wonderful news.

They continued talking about his move from the Laporte's, about his job that he had quit by his phone (and that he did not need his last paycheck if he had to go to the office to get it). About his endeavor with the 'secret meeting' and his former girlfriend that had dumped him after he had started his porn carer.

All of the sudden, she felt the heat in her pussy start to build up and she became more and more silent.

"Mom?" He asked through the phone, but as her focus laid in trying to make sure that she did not start to masturbate in the car, she had not answered him. "Mom? Are you okay?"

"Not really." She answered him silently as she tried to tell him louder then she actually did and he could hear in her voice that she had problems with her nymphomania.

"Mom, there is a small forest road coming up, turn in to it and make it go away." He told her, but she made the decision to not make it go away on her own. She decided that he would take it away by either, watch her masturbate or fuck her raw in her pussy.

"Only if you promise to come with me."

He did not answer her right away. His thoughts could be somewhere else.

"Okay." He finally said.

It took her five minutes after his single word before she thought she had found the road, turned in on it and she drove for another few minutes before she stopped by some old house that had seen better days. She got out of the car and waited for Johnny. It took him a few more minutes before he came in to her area.

Kara had seated herself on the hood of the Ferrari, but she had not started to touch herself yet. That was something she was hoping that Johnny wanted to do instead. She just sat on her yellow, rental car and waited for him to step out of his old pickup car, the red, rusty pickup car. The sexiest car she had ever seen as it belonged to her son. It was an ugly car, she knew this as much as he knew that it was ugly, but right now, it was the best looking car she could ever see.

"Hi." She whispered as he got out of the car. If he could hear her, she did not know and she did not care as his eyes were over her legs, over her stomach and all over her tits. He took a long look at her long hair and her neck until he looked at her face, in her eyes and in those eyes he would see that all she wanted, was for him to fuck her.

She hoped that that was what he saw, but if he did not, she would tell him shorty.

"My god mom... you look so... hot." He said as he came up to her, so close he could just reach and his hands were going to be on her.

"I need you my son. I need you to touch me. I need you too..."

"Yea mom... I would love to... fuck you." He said, dropped down to his knees between her legs and started to slowly unbutton her pants, pull down her zipper until he could see the first hint of her pubic hair, the long strip of pubic hair that she had made two days ago before she had gone on the plane to travel to Paris, the city they were now going to. But she also knew that they might make it to Paris tomorrow as all she wanted to do, was fuck her son all night long.

He pulled down her pants, slowly over her thighs, over her knees and down to her feet. She took a deep breath as her pants left her legs naked, when she did not have anything from her stomach down. But he did not go straight for his prize, instead, he took a long, deep breath of her smell, the smell of her pussy that was so wet that even she could smell it. He also let out his breath directly on her pussy with his mouth almost closed, making a stream of his breath aimed directly on her most erotically charge button, her clitoris.

"Oh god damn Johnny, my dear, beautiful son. You just made me almost cum."

"Not yet mom, I will make you cum, but not yet. I will make you cum so much that you will not want to cum anymore for a long time." He said, smiling at her from her pussy. "At least for a few hours." Taking his hands, he unhooked her shirt, letting her tits become free from their prison of the white shirt and he took it off completely until she was completely naked in front of him.

She could feel the colder air hit her nipples, but this just made them slightly harder then they had just been. But this air was soon exchanged for his hungry mouth. He started to suck on her left nipple, kneading her right breast and she tried to reach his pants so she could finally see his wonderful cock, but so far, he would not let her see it, not even get a hint of his cock. But still she tried as her sickness was going to the unbelievable height of becoming so high that all she could do, was fight with all her might to not rip off his cloths and rape him right now and where they were.

"I have to feel you cock sweetie, please my dear son, take out your cock, fuck me son, fuck me please." She pleaded with him. She needed to see his cock, needed to feel it in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy and even in her ass.

"Okay mom, you will see my cock, but I want to suck my cock the first thing you do so go down on your knees mom, go down and be prepared for my cock." He said with a voice she had never heard him use before. It was still her son, but his voice was full of commando, was full of order and full of security and all she wanted to do, was obey him.

She went down on her knees, but she had not reached for his pants. She waited for his word, for his word to tell her to touch him, to finally be able to touch his hidden cock. She could see something laying being his blue jeans, something that was large and she could see that it was larger then she first had thought. But she still had not seen it, which was all she could think about now.

He opened his pants and told her to pull them down, but slowly.

The first thing she saw, was his blond pubic hair, then his cock that had grown to its massive size but it was not until she had pulled his pants down so long that it became free from its prison that she she really saw how fucking large he actually were.

Kara saw his truly massive cock for the first time ever, and it was so large that she thought she was looking at a black mans cock. It was 11 inches. It was almost 4 around. And it was pulsating with his heart. She just looked at it with an amazed look and a small smile on her lips.

"Oh god son... your massive cock... you have such a large, beautiful cock my son. I can't wait to try and suck it sweetheart." She tried to tear her eyes from this miracle and managed after trying for a few seconds, looking in his eyes. "I swear to you sweetheart, I will suck you whole cock, but it's gonna take a while, so just bear with me, okay?"

He just nodded to her with a large grin on his lips. A grin that just became even more sexy now that she had seen his massive dong. His cock was so massive, so full of the blue veins, so thick that she wondered how she was going to be able to suck it, but she had sworn to suck it, so she would suck it.

She opened her mouth and started by licking it. First she licked the underside of the head, making it wet and slick. She then started to lick the sides, the upside and the front until it was so wet that she saw the shine on it and she then started to try to swallow it down. But she succeeded, she managed to swallow his whole cocks head in her mouth, but now her mouth was full, but she was not done yet, she had to continue until she had at least swallowed half is magnificent cock.

Continue down until she had his prick in her mouth, not just the head. But she had only been able to get half an inch in her mouth before she was forced to go back. She went back over his cock and she managed another half an inch. Again she backed off and went down again. She kept this up until she had half his cock in her hungry mouth. She wanted to swallow all of his magnificent, beautiful and sexy cock in her mouth, in her throat, but she also knew that it would take some time before she could do that.

She took it out completely. "My god Johnny. That is one tasteful cock you have my son." She continued to suck his cock for a few minutes before he asked her to stop. She told her to sit on the hood of the car again and spread her legs, which she did. He went down between her legs and took a deep breath near her open and wet pussy.

"I cant believe I will eat my mothers pussy."

"Nor I sweetie, but don't think, just do it son. Eat my pussy. Eat it until you are satisfied, then fuck my pussy, fuck it until you cum deep inside me sweetie, please honey, just eat my pussy and just fuck it deep, hard until you fill it with your wonderful cum." She said and he dove down and licked her slit. He never penetrated her pussy, just licked the outer lips with his broad tongue and this made her moan so loud that he could even hear her wonderful heart beating faster and faster.

Or maybe he was hearing his own heart beating faster.

He could taste her smell, could smell her taste and all he wanted, was to lick this wonderful, beautiful, wonderful and fantastic tasting pussy that he had ever tasted. He wanted to eat it all day, all night and then she came, hard. She came so hard that she actually sprayed his face with her cum, something she had not anticipated, but she loved it.

He stood up after she had finished her cum and pointed his large cock to his mothers waiting pussy.

"I'm gonna fuck you now mom, are you ready?"

"I have been ready sense we meet in your door, just fuck me!" She yelled out and he then put his cock in the crevasse of her love tunnel and pushed in. He did not push all the way as is cock was too large, but he also felt like he could have gone all in. He just took the first two or three inches in to her warm and wonderful pussy. There he rested for a few seconds before he pushed in again, but only a few inches before he started to move back out.

"No son, not yet." He heard her say, but he did not answer her as he now were going back inside her. He was now fucking his mother in earnest. In and out. In and out. He only went in as far as he knew she was deep, two thirds of his massive cock.

"Come on sweetie, fuck me like you own me. Give me all of your cock!"

So he did. He started, slowly to push further and further in to her warm, welcoming wet hole until he could feel his pubic hair meet her outer lips. He was now 28 centimeters inside his mother and it felt so wonderful that he thought that he might cum at any given moment.

But he did not cum. Instead, he started to pull back half way and push back inside her. Again, half way out of her pussy and then back out. He did this a few more times until Kara came. She screamed at the top of her lungs, but he did not stop. She loved him dearly for that, that he did not stop fucking her after she came, he just kept at it, going in and out of her.

She could feel like she was about to come again and felt the need to tell him of this.

"I'm gonna cum again son, I'm gonna cum again." She said as he had started to fuck her harder and faster.

"Yes mom, you can cum when ever you want. I'm gonna make you cum every day, ever-fucking-day mom. So let it loose mom, let it loose." And she came. Hard again. But still, her son did not stop. He had to cum as well and she wanted him to fill her up. She had not used any contraceptive pills since she had had sex with her husband after she had gotten pregnant with her son, but she did not care at this time, all she cared about, was to be filled with her sons cum. All she wanted, was to be filled to the brim with his life giving cum until it would ooze out of her hungry pussy.

It took him a while, but he knew he could not hold of on it any longer.

"I'm gonna cum soon mom."

"Inside son, cum inside me!" She responded with immediately. "I want you to fill my pussy with your cum, cum darling. Just cum and fill me with your cum. Do it son, come on, cum inside my hungry, my hungry, my..."

That was all she could say before she felt her own cum starting to come out of her.

All of the sudden, they came together. All she could see, was like a cum drenched rainbow or pure pleasure. A pleasure she never wanted to be without. Not a single person she had ever had sex with, could make her cum like this, not Allison, not Cecilia or any one of her prostitutes could make her cum so violently, could make her cum so hard or so long.

It took her a few minutes, laying on the hood of the Ferrari, before she was able to say anything.

"I... I... I can't let... let you..."

"I love you mom. I really love you." He interrupted her with his hand on her cheek. "And if you want me too, I would love to fuck you every day until you ask me to stop. But, if you want me too, I'll leave you forever."

"I will never ask you to leave sweetie." She said with her own hand on his. "You just made me cum the best I have ever felt." "Same here mom." "So you will stay with me honey, you will stay with me until we are both dead and they way you just fucked me, it doesn't feel like that will be much too long."