When Lance Banged The Camgirl

Story Info
Strip club bouncer scores a dancer and a camgirl!
13.4k words
4.6
25.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
815 Followers

Author's note:

As the most accomplished porn star of modern times, SAMSON lives out popular male sex fantasies on a daily basis. This story recounts our hero's youthful exploits as a strip club bouncer and championship bodybuilder by the name of LANCE LEO.

Lance has just turned 18. As quarterback of the Peoria Panthers, the senior broke the statewide record for rushing touchdowns in a single season. Off the gridiron, the all-star player also scored a record number of female conquests. Both virgin and vixen longed to experience the teen stud's exceptional size, skill, and stamina. Unfortunately, Leo's athletic career came to an end after a sex scandal between the 18-year old Casanova and two instructors at his school.

Only one woman can save him. High school valedictorian and exotic dancer SANDRA KONG will stop at nothing to win his heart. She vows to satisfy the playboy's most extravagant desires while exploring her own kinks in the process.

This is their story.

Just off Highway 74 on the way to Peoria, there once stood a run-down titty bar called Gazonga's. The establishment consisted of an ugly squat building in a gravel lot. Saturday nights drew big crowds because the bar sold Budweiser at $3 a glass.

"Ladies and gentlemen," announced the emcee over the PA. "Queen Kong!"

The patrons rose to their feet to applaud the club's main attraction. She traipsed across the stage in lingerie and heels before performing a dizzying series of spins around the pole that occupied the center of the stage. The locals knew her as Queen Kong. Measuring at a bra-busting 34DDD, the chesty vixen inhabited the dreams of a great many visitors to the club.

Since her debut a few months earlier, Sandra had become the main draw for Gazonga's. As its name implied, the striptease parlor featured a menagerie of top-heavy temptresses that specialized in parting a man from his money. Most of the cash changed hands in the VIP room where dancers offered lap dances to customers. However, Queen Kong never set foot back there. She didn't look down on colleagues that entertained the clientele that way but her boyfriend complicated things.

Lance stood in the back of the room by the door. Sandra got him a job as a bouncer when they started dating. Even though the club was packed, he was easy to spot. The bodybuilding playboy stood six-and-a-half feet tall with a luxurious mane of jet black hair that cascaded to the small of his back. He possessed a trashy but compelling sexuality that few ladies could resist.

"How's it going up there?"

Lance looked down at Kagney. The buxom redhead stood 5'2" in heels. She managed the club after dancing there for several years.

"What can I say?" he grinned. "You know today is our six-month anniversary."

"Guess that must be a world record for you," she teased.

Miraculously, Lance and Sandra had stayed together for 180 days. A betting pool of co-workers at the club pegged their fling at two weeks max. First of all, Lance possessed a reputation as an insatiable Casanova. Hiring him for the strip club where his old lady worked sounded like dating suicide. Second, Sandra simultaneously enjoyed a casual affair with their boss Kagney. Truth be told, Kags sort of pushed her girlfriend into a relationship with the dude. She had grown tired of Sandra's flair for drama and wanted someone to help carry the load. Further, it provided an exit strategy for her as the couple grew more serious. Kagney preferred being a lone wolf.

"So what are you up to tonight?" Lance asked disingenuously.

"Washing my hair," she answered disingenuously.

"Not up for a nightcap with the sexiest man alive?" the charmer asked with a giggle but in a flirtatious tone that indicated he might not be joking after all.

"You may not be the sexiest man alive," she told him. "But you sure are the luckiest."

His boss wasn't wrong. In no small part, the unlikely strip club romance between bouncer and dancer had endured because Kagney convinced Sandra to let her join them in bed one night. Naturally, Lance jumped at the chance for a two-for-one special. More surprisingly, Sandra loved it too. The trio still got together at least once a month. Truth be told, Lance would never be enough for Sandra. And Sandra would never be enough for Lance. By a miraculous stroke of serendipity, the two of them both desired the same lover. And after Kagney moved on, the dirty duo went on the prowl for other females.

Their kink bonded them. Despite his promiscuous past, Lance never cheated on Sandra. He cheated with her. That is, she consented to his adultery by facilitating threesomes with bisexual women. Some might have called her a 'cuckquean' but Sandra did not want to put a label on their thing. She was simply 19, horny, and adventurous.

"Don't you need to be manning the door?" Kagney gently chided him. Lance often forgot his sometime lover was also his fulltime boss. He saluted her with a chuckle and headed back outside. After carding a few customers, the teen lit up a doobie and chilled.

* * * * *

Dredd Hott waited in the wings of the stage as Queen Kong finished her performance. Even though Sandra was just a house dancer, the vamp would be a tough act to follow. Dredd had been doing this long enough to know talent when she saw it. The feature dancer had done a half-dozen national tours and seen hundreds of women on stage. Sandra must have trained professionally in a studio. More importantly, she owned that audience. The diva exhibited a sexual confidence that made a room rain with money.

As the song finished, Sandra slinked her way past Dredd. Their gazes briefly met. Sandra winked and blew her an air kiss. Dredd knew she had not seen the last of her that night.

Sandra walked backstage towards the dressing room. Lance leaped out from behind a corner. Before she could react, he had her pinned against the wall. He stole a kiss from her lips and ground his crotch against her hips in a frenzy of lust. The couple made out as if there were no tomorrow.

"So how is my dirty girl?" he murmured while nibbling on her earlobe.

"Aren't you supposed to be carding people at the door?" she asked half-heartedly. Sandra didn't mind him taking a break from bouncer duties to mess around with her. Not one bit. But Kags really needed him to do his job.

"Babe, you know how I am," he not-apologized. Sandra knew only too well.

"Well, you need to save yourself for later."

Lance's face lit up. He knew what that meant.

"What's happening later?" he asked excitedly. "Kagney?"

Sandra shook her head.

"Jesse?"

Nope.

"Carmen? Tanya?"

"You're out of guesses, loverboy."

Lance ran through a mental inventory of other chicks that shared their bed. Some of them worked at Gazonga's. Some danced at other clubs around town. It could have been anyone though. The swinging couple had become notorious in the demimonde of strippers, cam girls, and burlesque dancers that plied their trade in the tri-state region. Not a few of them had sought out their company as of late.

"Hey!" called out a voice. "What are you doing back here?"

Lance froze like a deer in the headlights. Kagney caught him AWOL a second time in the same night.

"My bad," Sandra apologized to her girlfriend. "Lance, get your ass back out in front."

Kagney gave him an affectionate slap on the butt as he headed back to his post at the front door.

"Sup, girl?" Sandra asked her after a familiar peck on the lips. The kiss was not meant to go anywhere but it carried a hint of carnal familiarity.

"Did you meet Dredd yet?" asked Kagney. Right on cue, the feature dancer arrived backstage from her set.

Sandra sized her up. She wore a silk robe that revealed more than it concealed. Dredd had the sort of voluptuous figure that not even a burlap sack could hide. Along with eye-popping curves, she sported a full head of white and red dreadlocks that gave her a sexy rasta-punk vibe. Not a lot of dancers could pull off that look but the semi-famous cam girl wasn't called Dredd Hott for nothing.

"So you are Queen Kong," Dredd said by way of introduction.

"Call me Sandra," she told her with a wicked grin.

Just like Dredd heard, Sandra possessed that je ne sais quoi that defines a sex goddess. Some might have called it "poise." Dredd did not lack in that department either. However, this question did not stand at the forefront of her mind at that moment.

To feature dancers on the circuit, Sandra commanded mad respect but also represented a hedonistic diversion. A national tour meant long hours on the road, lonely motel rooms, and the tedium of performing to audiences of drooling male neanderthals. Even though exotic dancers dealt in the currency of sex, that did not mean they got very much of it. And after weeks of the same routine, not a few of them grew desperately, uncontrollably horny. However, if Sandra liked you, she and her boyfriend could help out with that...

After a weeklong showcase at the Admiral Theatre in Chicago, Dredd should have gone straight to Milwaukee. Detouring to a small podunk club in Peoria did not make a lot of sense for her itinerary. However, the stripper grapevine buzzed with crazy stories about Gazonga's. Specifically, Dredd heard rumors about a very hot couple that worked there. Not a few dancers had been lured to their bed and they all left Peoria with big smiles on their faces.

Dredd and Sandra just stood there for a beat to absorb each other's presence. They had swapped nudes online but never stood face-to-face. The women both stood tall-ish at 5'10" and those extra inches of height gave them both a little confidence, if not cockiness.

"Hey, listen," Kagney announced, breaking the silence. "I gotta get back out front. Why don't you two get to know each other?"

The busty redhead departed. She had to yell at the bartender for watering down the drinks too much.

"How's the tour going?" Sandra inquired.

"Boring. I feel like I'm going to explode sometimes."

"Hormones?"

"Yup."

"So would you like to borrow my boyfriend then?"

There it was. Queen Kong never beat around the bush. However, this question had not come out of the blue. Dredd had contacted Sandra a couple of weeks ago about casting Lance in a video. She had a lucrative side hustle as a cam girl and needed to upload fresh content to her PornHub channel. Though Dredd asked for a photo of her boyfriend several times, Sandra ignored her requests. Kong had become guarded about Lance's identity because his best-known attribute had gone viral. An entire group on Reddit dedicated itself to swapping photos of his ten-and-a-half inch megaschlong. "Where does this guy live?" mused one comment from an enthusiastic fan.

And, more recently, a couple videos of the mystery stud surfaced on PornHub. When Dredd asked a friend why the fuck she had booked a week of dancing at a backwater club in Peoria, she just sent her a link to an amateur video clip. The grainy cell phone footage put her off at first. On the other hand, it felt much more authentic than porn. Shot in close-up, you could not see any faces or identifying tattoos. However, the massive tool clearly belonged to Lance.

"Deeper," moaned the unknown woman in the clip. "Nice and slow."

Lance proceeded to sink four or five more inches of shaft into her quivering quinny.

For the remainder of the 45-second video, the woman experienced a genuine full-body orgasm. Her thighs twitched as spontaneous torrents of profanities flew out of her mouth. Dredd played the clip over and over again. She never heard or saw anything this hot in her entire life. Nor was Dredd alone in her fascination. The video racked up 20M views on PornHub. That was insane. Even a popular clip rarely netted more than 500K views for a well-known camgirl.

Dredd knew immediately she had to get Lance to appear in her next video. That massive tool of his would be big-time clickbait. More than that, he looked to be a delightful combination of business and pleasure. Dredd liked her men pornographically well-endowed.

As it happened, the feature dancer had a national tour planned for the Fall so booking a weeklong engagement at Gazonga's was a no-brainer. However, Sandra proved trickier. She clearly acted as Lance's gatekeeper and had been vague about scheduling him for a cam session. Sandra signed off in their last text exchanged by writing, "Look forward to getting to know you better."

For the first time in ages, Dredd found herself at a loss for words. She did not know how to break the ice.

"It's OK, hon," Sandra finally told her in a soothing yet sexy whisper. "We love having guests over. Just think of us as an oasis."

The mocha-skinned vamp moved in a little closer to Dredd, invading her personal space. She could smell Sandra's perfume and just a whiff of moist cunt. The aroma made her nipples stiffen. Not all women excited Dredd. Fortunately, Sandra did. If anything happened with Lance, his girlfriend would need to be a part of it. They came as a package deal.

Dredd found herself puckering her lips for a kiss that never came. Sandra drew back a couple inches.

"Hey, I got another set in fifteen," Kong told her. "See you around."

TWO HOURS LATER

Lance leaned in the doorway and lit up a spliff.

His girlfriend emerged from the club, grabbed the joint out of his mouth, and took a long drag.

"Honey, can do you a favor for a friend?" Sandra asked him in a faux-innocent manner.

"Maybe."

"Would you let my friend suck your dick while I tape it for her PornHub channel?"

"That's a pretty big favor," he smiled gleefully. "What do I get out of that?"

"It beats moving furniture into Kagney's new apartment."

"We sure had a great time afterwards," he mused.

After Lance lugged Kagney's couch up three flights of stairs, he nailed the redhead on its cushioned arm while Sandra took snaps of them on her phone.

"So who is it? You gonna spill the beans?" he queried, trying to hide his immense curiosity in her answer.

"Don't spoil the fun," Sandra giggled before putting the joint back in his mouth and ducking back inside.

Lance felt a nervous excitement stir inside his skintight jeans. His girlfriend never told him much at the outset. Mystery was a big element of their game.

"Yo, Lance!" squawked his walkie-talkie. "We gotta clean-up in aisle four!"

Kagney usually summoned him inside the club two or three times during his shift. Tonight's problem was a drunk tossing peanut shells at the dancers from his table by the stage. By the tattoos, Lance could tell he and his buddy were bikers. They could be the worst. Even after you booted them out, they waited in the parking lot to jump you after closing time.

Dredd continued to dance around the peanut shells while noting the confrontation stage left. She somehow knew the bouncer had to be Lance. Like she heard, the alpha hunk stood way above six feet, towering over the unruly customers he had been tasked to remove from the club. He wore an XXL tank top that showcased his exquisitely jacked and ripped arms. Those massive guns of his should have served as a warning for the bikers to leave quietly. However, the bigger and fatter of the pair flashed a middle finger at him and threw a mugful of beer in his face.

Lance's arms suddenly flew out, grabbed the men by their collars, and yanked them out of their seats. The entire room froze. Every eye focused on the incipient brawl. Dredd stopped dancing after the DJ shut off the music. Now on their feet, the pair squared off against the bouncer. Lance drew back. He did not want to hurt them unless he had to. One of the biker's reached into his leather boot and drew out a knife. In a flash, Lance sprung forward with a roundhouse kick. With perfect aim and timing, he kicked the weapon right out of the biker's hand. The knife landed harmlessly on the stage.

The bouncer cocked his fists. The muscles in his massive arms rippled ominously. The bikers looked genuinely spooked. They took a step back, then made a beeline for the exit. As soon as the pair had left, Lance got a big round of applause from the customers and staff. He even took a bow.

"Drinks on the house," Kagney called out. A small crowd bellied up to the bar as the music and dancing resumed. Dredd closed out her set to wild cheers. The whole mood of the club seemed upbeat. Sure, the place was kind of a shithole but it had a friendly small-town vibe.

Dredd headed backstage. Sandra stood outside the dressing room and dried off her boyfriend's face with a washcloth. Lance was absolutely drenched in beer. Sandra shook her head. The whole front of his tank top was soaking wet. He needed more than a washcloth.

"Yo, Simone," Sandra called out. "Can you get Lance a clean shirt? I keep a spare in my locker."

A waifish but stacked Caribbean dancer popped her head out of the dressing room: "Coming right up, Sandra." A moment later, Simone emerged with a dry tank top. A few other dancers followed her into the hallway.

"Hey, Lance," Kim greeted him.

"Are you OK?" inquired Jesse.

The strip club bouncer flashed a sexy grin. He clearly enjoyed the attention.

After Sandra handed him the fresh tank top, he peeled off the old one. Mr. Universe lifted the hem nice and slow, revealing his corrugated abs one row at a time, then his perfect pecs, and finally yanking it over his neck with a flourish.

The dancers wolf-whistled as he flexed and posed for a couple seconds.

"I think Lance is the one who belongs on stage," joked Kim to the laughter of the other girls.

Dredd never saw anything like this at a club. Dancers always maintained a professional distance from the bouncers. At Gazonga's, they openly flirted with Lance. Further, he had a girlfriend who worked there!

"So who is this guy?" Dredd asked Jesse, pretending not to know his identity.

"Him?" the dancer replied with a hint of longing in her voice. "That's Lance."

"Who's that?"

"He bounces for the club. But he isn't known around these parts just for that."

"What do you mean?"

Jesse took her aside so they could speak privately.

"Lance dates Queen Kong. But I've heard they have an arrangement with certain dancers at the club."

"An arrangement?"

"You know... They're adventurous. Sandra is bi."

"Wow!" Dredd exclaimed in feigned disbelief. "Tell me more."

"Well," Jesse told her in a low voice. "The other thing you ought to know is that Lance has a porn star cock."

"Like big?"

"Like ginormous!" she gushed. "He made me come my brains out."

Jesse suddenly covered her mouth with her hand and blushed a little. The dancer hadn't meant to reveal that she herself had slept with the couple. Just at that moment, Dredd spotted Sandra and Lance both looking over at her. This looked like a good moment to introduce herself.

"Oh, hey," Sandra greeted her with a big hug even though they just met a couple hours ago. Lance simply nodded at Dredd but he had a big smile on his face as the foxy strippers embraced. The hug took a little effort on account of their jutting bosoms which pushed them apart. Dredd could feel the prick of Sandra's hard nipples through their gossamer-thin robes. Her own nipples also spiked from the close contact.

After a long beat, Queen Kong let go of her.

"So this is the boyfriend," Sandra grinned suggestively. Lance stretched out his hand. Dredd shook it. He had very large hands. She wondered how they would feel roving up and down her back.

"I dig your hair," he told her, apropos of her red and white dreadlocks.

"I dig yours too." she purred. Lance shook back his luxuriant mane of jet black hair. It cascaded way past his shoulders.

"By the way, I just wanted to thank you for taking care of those guys earlier," Dredd told him.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
815 Followers