All Comments on 'Finding the Line Between Love & Hate Ch. 02'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep up the good work

I am one of many who enjoy it.

Regards,

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

apart from reoccuring errors like using "worst" when it should be "worse" this story has so much potential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really enjoy this character and story and would be really disappointed if you didn't keep going. Especially with that cliff hanger! Like dude!

I like all your stories (except the creepy serial killer one) and think you're a very talented writer and it would frustrate the hell out of me to not know if there was going to be some form of happily ever after even if there isn't going to be!

One thing I hate the most is reading unfinished stories! Pisses me off sooo much when I fall in love with a story and all these wonderful characters and so excited for what is going to happen next and then there is just no next chapter... And the last one they posted is 2 freaking years ago!

So please do not be that person to leave a story unfinished and I am really enjoying it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going, please!

I'm really excited to see where this story goes, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Noooooo

Finish!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great writing

I know it's been a year but there's always a small chance, I guess. This is, honestly, a great piece of writing and I hope you continue this story. You style of writing is very developped, easy to read. You know what to leave in or out, when to go on to the next scene. Harley is an intriguing protagonist, a bit crazy, maybe even ill, extremely manipulative but somehow still relatable and not entirely repulsive. And then there's the way she idolizes Tristan... I think you you can tell that I'd love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

please update

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 7 years ago
This is such a bdilliant beginning..

I have been following your Gilded in Gold series for a long time but as I read this it has so much potential. I am pretty sure it would get a lot more following and recognition if there would be dome more action in there becuse the plot so far is awesome. Please consider continuing it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noted that you posted chapters here in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Also, you posted stories on AO3 in 2019. Yet you never posted the next chapters to this story. Why?

Regards,

Jason L.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous