All Comments on 'Finding the One Ch. 04'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stattionstattionover 6 years ago
ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Love your writing... you are one of the best around. Just these short chapters are killing me! You have such great build up but by the time you get to the crunch the chapter is over.

I know it's too late for this story but please make it at least four pages per chapter on your next one.

Keep up the good work :)

GironGironover 6 years ago
I can't do more than agree.

If you had the story a done you should have been able to see that these short stories easily could have been put together. And your editor should have proposed it to you otherwise.

I have all chapters easy accessible but it still annoys me. Cause I want to keep reading cause it's good reading. He can be a bit 'anal' on topics but that's a personal prerogative.

Kojak01Kojak01over 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter length

"This is the first chapter of an eight chapter story. The total word count is roughly 32k, so the chapters will be rather short."

This is the very first sentence before Ch. 01 even starts. All I can say is that I announced precisely what would come. I really don't understand why people now complain when they get exactly what was advertised... If you don't like short chapters, you shouldn't read a story that consists of short chapters.

My motivation for writing has certainly suffered a great deal from the constant whining and I really don't know if I still want to publish the other stories that I have in petto.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 6 years ago
keep up the good work

Hey Kojak - don't listen to the whiners. Unfortunately, I've heard the same old story from many writers who seem to lose their writing mojo based on the unkind comments of impatient readers. Don't let it get to you. Thanks for your writing. Keep up the good work.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
to all you nit-pickers and would be critics/editors

unless you have written something and have published it even on an informal basis like here

-----------SHUT THE FUCK UP-----------

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Didn't Spot Who Mel Was

Another great chapter. Life seems to be a mess for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
741 Followers
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES