Finding the Perfect Fit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell me everything that happened." He demanded.

When I finished relating what happened I found myself incredibly horny again and started rubbing myself through my pants. He was quiet, too, but his breathing was quicker. He hung up and I stared at the phone thinking we just broke up. Then a FaceTime call came in from him. I answered and on the screen all I saw him stroking his dick.

"That got me really hot and I have to do something about it." He said.

The image got all wobbly and then it got clear again. He was holding the phone above his head and I could see his face, upside down, looking at me blissfully and in the background I could see him stroking his cock.

Between his panting he says, "You ... make ... me ... so ... hot." He speeds up and then slows down, pushing his hips up, his cock appears closer and then he lets out a wail. A jet of semen shoots out of his dick and lands across his lips and nose, followed by another that I don't see where it lands because I am mesmerized watching him eating his own cum. Another spurt lands on his chin. Then I see more sperm covering his chest and matting his hairs.

He stops stroking and then smears his cum into his chest and moans. "I want you to cum on me like this Sweetie. I want you to paint my chest and face with your sperm. I want it to overwhelm my senses and share with you it's wonderful taste." He then scoops up some and makes a wonton display of licking it off his fingers and moaning. Then he scoops up more and smears it over his lips and moves the camera so I am just looking at his face.

I set the phone down so I can pull down my pants and then I flip over so my dick is pointing downwards towards the sheets. I am holding my phone so he can see me stroking my cock and then turning it so he can see the jewel of my plug pulsing. I moan his name and say seductively, "I want you, too, baby." My heart beats faster and I can't believe that I am going to cum, yet again, a fourth time today.

"I can't wait for you to fuck my brains out." I said which I haven't really given a lot of thought but I realized right then and there.

To be continued ...

12