Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching my free hand move from where it had been stuck, it slipped down his front and went to where it was needed. Instead of slipping in his pants as I had done to his chest, I caressed the eager hardness currently trapped under layers of clothing, getting a twitch and a whine in the process. Laying my hand over Jamie's desperate need, I pressed lightly down, feeling him resist and yield in equal measure. With some whispered nothings of encouragement, I got what had been straining to go horizontal pointing down with my hand flat against his length.

With that where I wanted it to be, now came the motion everyone knew, abet in a different manner. Pressing lightly with both hands, the lower one traveled the whole of Jamie's imprisoned tool, lingering at the end with a rub usually reserved for women in porn trying to get off. A weak moan was my only feedback as I continued, fingers matching the force that was attempting to rise as they constantly pushed it down, giving it the vigorous attention I had learned from through practice on myself.

Kissing the side of his neck, I gave the silky skin of his areola another tweak as his butt mashed tighter to me, ignoring the typical, obvious way things were suppose to be handled in this situation. With a parting nibble, I drew back slightly while grinding into what was being offered. An involuntary shudder ripped up his spine, jiggling the breast I was intent on memorizing with touch alone and leaving him gasping as it passed.

From the front, I alternated between short, strong thrusts and circular motions while pushing from the back with legs spread, allowing Jamie full access to what lay between my legs. And he took it, producing a noise only those in rapture could create as I thrust, the impact drawing more small, needy sounds. All decency was abandoned, the storm my conscience had become in control as my empty and utterly drenched sex met his clothed ass with increasing intensity. All of Jamie was in my hands as I gave him what I had, burning in body and mind all the while.

I nearly screamed as a hand clasped over the cup of my bra I had invaded, the frantic motions below the belt paying off with him nearly spasming once, then twice, a pulse under the front of his jeans beating faster as I realized he had just reached his climax, that I had just humped a guy into orgasming while feeling up his boob. Grinding my last thrust into a person who had asked me for help, I shuddered at my own finish, riding that brief, immaculate high all the way up and the slow drift upon clouds of bliss down.

At last, I took back the hand that had helped push him over the edge, bringing it up to his warm and inviting chest. With some situating, I held Jamie as he slowly relaxed, breathing normalizing, face flushed. Leaning forward, I planted a kiss on his cheek and an eye cracked open, taking a long look as I withdrew.

My limbs were my own now and that was weird, along with the dawning ache in my legs that said they weren't too happy with my performance. Swaying, bra askew and hair messed up even for him, Jamie walked around the room with a wide gait that was a give away for something having gone wrong. Or maybe right in this case?

Head buzzing, feeling like a computer that had just been hit by lightning, I focused enough to find a bottle of water by my bed and downed half of it, tossing it over to Jamie after. I'm not sure what happened or how or why but now real life was starting to intrude. It was getting late according to my phone and I had class in the morning with a full day following that. Still, that was for Tomorrow Gen and Now Gen had to make sure some one else was taken care of first.

"You wanna stay the night?" I asked, flinching at sound of my tired, cracked voice.

"Can't, early class, test or something?" He too sounded utterly done in and I endeavored to find a mental gear closer to awake.

"Okay, change and I'll take you home." Looking at me with eyes hazed by exhaustion and confusion, I realized his choices of clothing were limited, to say the least. "Grab something of mine, it should fit." Walking on protesting legs, I went over to my dresser and opened the top drawer, a bounty of panties waiting for him.

"I- It's not just that." His tone made it clear he was talking about the half assed, half naked grope session that had just transpired.

"I humped your butt, you get to do me it next time." His expression and body language practically screamed of being overwhelmed and I didn't have any answers either, especially not now. "Look, your wearing a push up bra and have a load of jizz in your pants. Now isn't the time." Jamie looked down, as if to confirm I was correct and shot a puzzled glance at the mirror, which showed the wild and tired vision of a freshly laid college student.

"You might have a point." With that said, he took a few wide, awkward steps and looked in my underwear drawer. Nearly collapsing on my bed, I found a shoe, my coat and no car keys. Still slightly jittery, if not from the orgasm then the actions that had led me there, I sighed when I found my keys beside where the water bottle had been.

The closet opened and Jamie emerged, having changed into one of my clingy shirts and presumably underwear. Or maybe he was going commando, I had no idea. Holding a little bundle gingerly, he looked at me questioningly and I gestured to my dirty clothes hamper. I'd wash that up with the rest of my laundry later. Picking up his hoodie and coat, he joined me on the bed, pulling his shoes towards him that had been slipped off at some point during the night. I spied a shoelace snaking out from under my bed and solved the mystery of my missing shoe.

Dressed and ready, Jamie was once more the quiet guy drowning in his clothes instead of the alluring, shirtless idol boasting feminine attractiveness. "Ready?" He nodded and I shrugged into my coat, the both of us rising together and walking past the spot where things had happened. Unlocking and opening the door to a darkened living room, Donna was passed out on the couch, we quietly crept to the front door and the ever present cold was waiting, cheerfully slapping me out of my stupor.

Piling into my car, I got it warming up, shivering, wanting nothing more than to get Jamie home, shower and go to bed. While not very late, the cold ensured there wasn't many people out, especially on a school night. When the heater started coughing up warmth, I drove us down abandoned streets, past the bookstore where I'd confessed and Jamie had gotten his first kiss.

"Thanks. For tonight. I'd hoped something would happen and..." I didn't need to look to know he was blushing. Or maybe he was too tired at last, unable to spare the blood for the innocent coloring that I was coming to expect and adore. "Just, a lot to wrap my mind around." That was the fucking truth.

"I didn't mean to... Take advantage of you." My addition to the conversation sounded limp and he gave a single, humorless bark of laughter.

"Please. Just... Give me a few days to sort this out, okay?" I nodded, knowing I had this journal to help get my shit together as I pulled into the lot of Jamie's dorm. An errant spark from my overloaded, blown out brain informed me I could equalize one of my actions when I parked.

Unzipping my coat, I leaned over the center console and Jamie met me, the kiss languid as I took one of his hands and guided him through the low neckline of my shirt, slipping him between bra and breast. The kiss broke with a gasp, Jamie now feeling what had enticed him while standing before the mirror. A caress, a soft exhale of awe and then the mechanical sound of the door opening and a harsh clap of it closing, Jamie darting up the steps to the door with his head down.

There I sat, watching him make it inside, having been ditched. My phone chirped and a single word was on the glowing screen: "Sorry." Guess he really wasn't kidding when he said he needed a few days. What else was there to do aside from drive home, wash the spent lust off me, and pass out?

I made it through my morning classes and started writing all this down during lunch, sitting in a corner of the shitty coffee shop picking at a muffin as I remembered.

It's the image of him beside me with our nigh identical racks on display that lingers with amazing clarity. That lead into everything else: Me behind him, feeling all Jamie had to offer. It's so fucking weird to be sitting in public and wondering what else might have happened last night if I had a strap on.

So now I guess it's the waiting game while he figures out he wants and God knows I'm just as lost. How was it Cassandra and I hadn't done that? Sure, we never went down on each other but made out plenty of times and I'd never dry humped her. What else is Jamie willing to do? After he had ground into what I didn't have, I think all bets are off.

Whenever Jamie gets back to me, I hope he's willing to keep going cause I have no idea if anyone else checks all the boxes he does. Fuck, I have class soon and all I can think about is seeing what's under those loose jeans he always wears. And did he wear my panties last night?! Why does that just do it for me?


12