All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 06'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No rhythm

Are you having trouble posting? Or, perhaps just lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I love this series so far. Keep going!

JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor

To the "No Rhythm" anon commenter, allow me to explain. In November, I ended up getting sick for a good chunk month and simply forgot to upload between working and sleeping. When I remembered, I did a quick edit and uploaded this part here. My intent was a once a week updates but I forgot what day I uploaded on...

I have three more parts that need edits and will be ready to go. After that, I'm out of backlog and will need to produce more Jamie and Gen stuff. The next two parts have plenty of action so those are sure to please.

However, with it being the holiday season, I'm going to be working more than average and that will certainly slow down writing. I hope you stick around if the story is to your liking, as I have plans for the future...

icedragonmo3icedragonmo3over 4 years ago
Love the slow burn so far.

I really love the story so far. The woman being the aggressor is a big weakness of mine.

If I could offer some advice? If you can substitute the word 'your' with 'you are', then spell it as you're. That being said, the phrase 'The fire that wore my skin' was one of the best lines of prose I've read in ages.

JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor
Icedragonmo3?!

Oh wow, the author of the Square Peg series is reading my stuff?! I'm flattered by your kind words and kinda at a loss for what else to say.

Your advice is noted and will be attempted to be implemented. However, I'm a better writer than an editor and if I'm stuck on a problem section I'm liable to take a chainsaw to it rather than force the grammar to work. Still, I'm happy to have advice from a good writer!

When it comes to writing, even if it is smut, I don't find that a reason to be overly crass. Sure, swearing is a given cause people talk like that but I find it more appealing and alluring to play around with the language of sex.

Thanks for reading and good luck with the writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...