Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at him for once, I leaned forward and brushed his lower head with my lips, a whine Jamie's only response. It was pitiful, needy and told me if I didn't do something more he might actually die. My tongue slipped out and ran over tip, then around once, twice, ever so slowly. He was breathing harder, with no rhythm or grace, waiting to see what I would do next.

Licking my lips, faintly tasting Jamie, I locked eyes with him before opening my mouth and taking nearly everything he had in one go. What might have been a scream gave way to a strangled moan as he lay heavy on my tongue, hot and very much alive.

Withdrawing slightly, I ran around the soft yet firm head before sinking the silky length back in. If I didn't know any better, I would have guessed Jamie was crying by the sounds he was making, so agonized they were. Keeping only the head in my mouth, I looked up as my tongue ran round and round, his hands burrowed in the blanket, arms trembling.

Letting loose of him, I sat up and brushed his hair back, revealing his gasping face. "Hey, you alright?" A nod was my only answer as he tried in vain to catch his breath. "Do you want me to stop?" A shake of his head this time, frantic. "Cause it sounds like your dying."

"...aw God its good." Finally opening his eyes, he blinked a few times before focusing on me. Jamie was an utter mess but those beautiful green eyes urged me on. I ran a hand up his stomach and he yanked the shirt off, his excitement clear to see to see even through the bra. Taking what was still ready to go, I worked it with my hand, it being slicker now thanks to my attention before. Without needing to be asked, I kissed the head again and invited him back in, his whole body going taunt. I put a hand on either of his thighs, still clad in clinging jeans, and worked with just my head and tongue.

A gasp, his legs trembling as if a live current was being poured through them and my lips touched curling hair as Jamie intruded into the back of my throat. I'd taken all of him in, his hands coming to rest on my head as he made light, astonished noises all the while. Slowly I sat back and once he was free, took in some much needed air as he sat there, stunned.

"Are you sure your alright?" Once more I sat up and this time Jamie surprised me, leaning down and kissing me. I made a noise and tried to break away, to tell him that I had the dreaded dick breath but he wouldn't have it. His tongue ran over my lower lip, hands pulling me up as I relented, communicating Jamie's taste back to him. He knew, his breathing picking up but as his tongue danced with mine, it only seemed to push him on.

This time when I broke away, I was gasping for air, looking at him for an answer that wasn't there. His glossy lips were parted, a smile playing over them so briefly I might have imagined it. Sitting back on my haunches, I took hold of the pulsing Little Jamie and started working him as if it was the most natural thing in the world, speechless.

Jamie was getting close. Taking the head back in my mouth, giving it some attention, I retook nearly everything else. I was rewarded with a breathless groan of utter pleasure, Jamie unable to sit still as I worked. Hand about the base, I sank down on it with abandon, only stopping to swirl my tongue about the head as Jamie's cries increased in volume and frequency.

A sudden heat and salty taste told me the end was near and I jerked what I had in my hand faster, tongue lapping under the head as Jamie's hands slid down the back of my head, holding me close as he was pushed over the edge with a whimper.

His hot tide spilled forth as I slowed my tempo, feeling it shooting into my mouth then pooling on my tongue. While the taste wasn't great, it was Jamie's and I'd earned it. Even though I was the one on my knees, he certainly didn't sound as if he was some awesome college student getting a blow job. No, this was Jamie the meek, who had just gotten his first bout of head and was moaning like a girl who had lost her mind along the way.

Once the flood had become a trickle I pulled free, tucking his dick away so any remaining mess would be washed away in the laundry, I rose as Jamie watched. Opening my mouth, I make it clear nothing had been swallowed and the expression that spread over his face was beyond words. Jamie shivered, wetting his lips as we moved towards inexorably towards each other. There was no telling if the color in his face was from the orgasm or what he was about to do but as I drew closer, he was nothing but a warm blur.

When his lips found mine, I gave him every chance to pull back but he insisted, taking the lead for once. I opened my mouth and there was a whimper as his tongue met mine, then slowly swirled round and round with me. Wrapping his legs about my waist, Jamie shared those small, muted noises with me as I shared his orgasm with him.

When his lips finally left mine, I fell back on my haunches, then sat on my ass without any grace. I simply beheld Jamie as he caught his breath, swallowing hard and shivering again.

"Wow." That's all I had. English and my own shattered brain had failed me as that was all I could say to what had transpired here.

"Yeah. Wow." And we just sat there, me dealing with the desperate urge to fuck him until Jamie was nothing more than a stain. "That doesn't taste very good." At that, the only response I had was to laugh. And so I did, clawing my way upright and falling into Jamie, clutching him as madness washed over me.

By the time I'd gained some measure of self control back, I felt Jamie stiffen as the front door opened and loud, shitty rap rang out from the living room. Without needing to speak we both jumped up and began the ritual of cleaning up and pretending to be normal.

Within a few minutes there was no telling someone had gotten or been on the receiving end of a blow job. Unless one just assumed that happened in a college dorm which, hey, fair enough. Dressed in his usual, Jamie pulled on his coat, his expression pleased but tired, the inverse of when we had gone shopping.

"Do you want a ride?" He shook his head, which was just as well. Driving right now was a terrible idea. Doing anything but masturbating right now wasn't going to happen.

"I got some things to think over so I wanna walk." I looked at Jamie with what had to be my best dumb fuck expression as he started giggling. "I told you: It was a step too far." He came over and kissed me on the lips, the shimmer having been wiped away but the taste of Jamie still lingered in my mouth and he partook once more. With a final searching look, Jamie left me sitting alone in my room as he said something to Donna and began the walk back to his dorm.

That was Tuesday night and it's Thursday as I type this. I still don't know what the fuck to make of it. What is there to say? We've been texting as usual, which is good, but Jamie straight up split a shot of his own cum with me! I mean, yes, thinking about it is going to cause me to explode and wipe out all life on Earth but... That hadn't even been my idea! I think? Pretty sure Jamie had asked for it or maybe I had done it but he didn't tell me no and this has been my life for the past two days!

Now all I can think about is what the fuck else is he going to come up with?!

12