All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 12'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CoffeeboinkCoffeeboinkover 4 years ago
Lovely tale

This has been a wonderful story! Both hot and adorable at the same time. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

You have written one of the most romantic and beautiful story of a guy awakening to his feminine side and experience anal sex without any brutality. This came out very well. You are a very gifted writer. Please keep more of this coming. It's really wonderful to read your story. If you are writing anything else anywhere please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES....Luvly💓 TAIL

Joshana, this long-time Pantyboi has had a thrilling time reading ur wonderful thread. Maybe next time that Gen is pleasuring Jamie, they could be positioned in front of wardrobe mirror so she can witness Jamie's ecstatic face. Christine's been in hur pretty lingerie, panties at the minimum, while reading all of the chapters. Thx again for sharing this erotic "tail"!!!

SissyCrissy6245..............xoxoxo

JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind comments!

Just as the title says, thanks so much for your kind words about my story! As usual, I'm answering your comments as a warm up for today's writing session so lets get to it!

Coffeeboink - Stephen King said in his book On Writing to write what one knows. I know about being awkward and romantic so that's what I've been doing. And the next chapter is shaping up to be another doozy!

Anon 1 - This sort of writing comes naturally to me and I'm glad it's landing so well with the readers here. And, at least in my mind, the words 'brutality' and 'anal' shouldn't be anywhere near each other. And I do have other writing, actually, a fantasy series I've been working on for a while but needs some serious polishing before being shared anywhere. If you would supply an email address Anon, I'd be willing to share a story or two.

Anon 2 - Worry not, Gen is going to see plenty in Part 13. And I'm glad your enjoying the story! There is plenty more to come and well, there is a certain event that is bound to be a crowd pleaser...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
269 Followers
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...