Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're awake and in here." His answer made perfect sense but I didn't want to tell him I was keeping a journal and writing about our sex. It seemed wrong and invasive and no one could read this amateur hour shit.

"I just popped awake after an hour or so and wanted some music. Also, food." The microwave beeped and he removed the plate, digging in as I chowed down on more cold ham. "What bout you?" Chewing a mouthful, Jamie swallowed and thought for what felt like minutes before speaking.

"I'm good. Feel a little more myself after that nap." Another bite and I gave him time to explore his feelings, as mine where still a tangled, fucky mess. "I dunno, this whole day feels surreal to me. I've had sex twice and I'm still me, just with a few new experiences."

"What didja expect? For some DudeBro to crawl out of your skin and take over your life?" I said, his loaded fork going back down to the plate as a smile broke out over Jamie's face.

"I guess? I'm not sure what I thought would happen. Well, I guess my butt being sore and yeah, that part came true." I snorted at his words, eventually breaking down into laughter.

"Sorry! I guess I got carried away." Letting the fork go altogether, Jamie wiped his mouth and the sharpness came back to his eyes, hair tumbling down over half of his face as he spoke:

"I wasn't complaining." All thought ground to a halt, even my breathing stopped until lungs protested and a giant gasp restarted my brain. "I... I'm so happy I met you Gen and it's not your fault but I'm tired of feeling like I'm some fragile thing that will shatter for no reason. That night, in the backseat of your car... I wanted that again. That wild abandon with no thought, I... I <i>needed</i> that." Taking the fork up again, Jamie instead replaced it on the plate and tore free a paper towel and wiped his eyes as I picked up the pieces to all that was just said.

"Hey, sure. I seriously didn't want to hurt you in such a uh, sensitive area though." Nodding, Jamie tossed the towel in the trash and turned the sink on, splashing cold water on his face. I stepped up and took my turn, the shock pulling me fully to the here and now. Grabbing a paper towel of my own, I rubbed a fair amount of make up off and realized I was going to have to walk Jamie through removing it all.

"Having experienced that, I totally get it." A smile turned into a giggle and we clutched each other to keep from falling over as hysterics overtook us. We had both been there and understood and that was enough, it seemed, for this outbreak of laughter.

Once back under control and still giddy, I stole the final piece of ham off Jamie's plate as he mopped up the potatoes, the plate being dumped in the sink for Future Gen, who's work was piling up for her.

"I'm happy to help now and now that I know ya can take a pounding..." I waggled my eyebrows and made kissing noises and Jamie's flat expression was the perfect response to my stupidity.

"Just... Not too rough, okay? I don't want to venture into some S&M shit. Unless it's that Metallica album" Snorting, I nodded, having no interest in going that far. "Okay. You wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Jamie still appeared awake but slightly insane cause of the make up now being even more smeared and chaotic. "First, we're going to get this shit off our faces, then find something to watch." A wan smile and a nod was his answer, me picking up my computer and dropping it off in my room before using an ancient bottle of make up remover and some swearing to get us cleaned up.

That done, I opened Netflix and logged into my parent's account as we began finding something to watch. "Is this the mysterious 'Netflix and Chill' I've heard so much about?" I lost my shit, pulling Jamie into a hug that eventually turned into making out before an argument between watching Pulp Fiction or Clerks broke out, me getting my way with Pulp Fiction in exchange for giving Jamie a blow job.

That never ended up happening, the movie pulling me into its world and Jamie passing out before any more sex could happen. I settled in beside him, drifting off down below the surface of slumber, any dream paling in comparison to what Jamie and I had done together.

12