All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 15'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story keeps getting better!

I found that, even though this is on Literotica, I am enjoying this story more than just a source of erotic pleasure. This is a great 'coming to terms with one's self' story, and I eagerly await the next chapter

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 4 years ago
Amazing story!!!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes!!! Thank you for this amazing chapter till next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice going

Hi, thank you for another wonderful episode of Jamie and Gen. Really like the attitudes of the spunky Gen and shy Jamie. Thanks for giving the characters more depth, the genuine soul searching of Jamie and the wonderful companionship of Gen swearing to being there for him even if he was bi was really heartwarming. Looking forward to further episodes and thanks for your efforts.

JoshanaJoshanaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Replying

Hello kind people who commented! I just submitted Part 16 a few minutes ago so it should be ready to read in a few days and it's the longest part yet by far. So there's something to look forward to!

Anon 1 - Thank you for the kind words! Having grown up reading Stephen King short stories, I feel that even porn, adult writing, whatever you want to call it can and should have plot, character, a story. When starting this, I had a vague idea of what I wanted to tackled and am very pleased with how it is going and am very glad your enjoying it as well!

AlbedoGrimoire - Thanks for reading! I'm happy that my story is entertaining people and what else needs to be said? I love writing this and there's an audience, it works itself out.

Anon 2 - Once again, thanks for you kind words! As I've gone along and written over 130 pages of these two, I've gotten to know them pretty well. I have a general idea of where the story is going but they do surprise me quite often, almost always with jokes, actions for each other or compassion. I'm glad the character is shining through and as long as I follow Jamie and Gen, I can't go wrong.

Thank all of you for reading, as said before another part is coming and I'm still working on yet more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...