Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, whatcha want?" I asked, even though I still had the same stock from Thanksgiving: eyeliner and shadow, along with lipstick and gloss.

"Well, it's whatever you want." He said, noticing me rolling my eyes and planted his hands on hips. "I'm going to be blowing you, right? So what do you want to see?" Jamie saying that made the flame roar to life, trying to steal away control and take him right then and there, the dildo's hard presence against my lower back able to make it possible.

Instead I held up the eyeliner pencil and he sat in my computer chair, still not happy with the black point being so close to his eyes but admiring the end result as I got my own eyes outlined in black much faster than putting it on him. Lip gloss came next and once mine was on, I handed it over to Jamie, who took his time but got it right.

Jamie approached the mirror, puckering his lips while leaning forward so that his rack was on display and I had a moment of disbelief. This couldn't be the same guy who had been freaked out by a bra when hiding from a college party. But, like the stories of some girl who tries sex for the first time to find that she really likes it and becomes known as a slut, sometimes all it takes in that first taste to break down most, if not all, inhibitions.

A few hushed steps got me to the bed and I got the lube, Jamie watching what I was doing in the reflection. Sauntering over, I slipped an arm about his waist and set the lube in his cleavage. That done, I traced his wet lips with a finger, feeling the slight give and softness of the lower one. They weren't that big but not narrow either, a nice middle ground with enough volume that, when colored or shiny, they asked to be kissed. And a question had passed through them and soon, they would be wrapped around something dick shaped once more.

In the dusty surface of the mirror, I saw him reach up, wrapping his hand about my wrist and looking on as if he was studying my loosely curled hand. Bringing it closer, he closed lips about my middle two fingers and his tongue circled them oh so slowly. Thanks to habit from working in a car garage, my nails were kept short and they weren't in the way as he sank more of my fingers in, tongue teasing the undersides and I realized what was happening, the thought hitting me like a brick.

Jamie was blowing me. Simple as. My clit wasn't big enough to be treated like this, I couldn't feel him through the dildo but this was as close as we were going to get to the real deal.

My head rolled to the side and a moan escaped, head lulling on a suddenly weak neck as the lumpy ceiling came into view when I remembered that breathing was good in situations like this. With a few of those, I blinked back to what my life had become, witnessing the eternal dance between light and shadow over Jamie and his gently bobbing head, taking what I had to the knuckle.

Rational thought failed, the heat building within had consumed it and now I was fire, demanding and ravenous. With the hand not receiving attention I'd never dreamed of, I pulled the purple promise of a good time from it's hiding spot and ran it up the back of Jamie's skirt clad ass, his moan both felt and telling me all I needed to know.

Still, with his hand about my wrist his movements got faster as I held the dildo near the base and got the head under the skirt, poking where it had been before. He wiggled back into it, the noise being made vibrating my fingers as I ran it up and down, teasing. There wasn't much else I could do, with one hand being tied up and the harness being trapped under the tight pencil skirt. Holding the dildo lengthwise, I grabbed the hem and without much grace got it up about my waist. Feeding the length through the loop wasn't easy but Jamie was fully committed to blowing me now, hair swaying along with his tempo.

Finally, I got my artificial dick locked in and now everything imaginable was possible: Jamie on his knees, looking up at me as he worked. Jamie on his back, legs spread as I took him in one single, smooth motion. Jamie above me, sinking down on this piece of plastic, bare breasts bouncing as his legs lifted then dropped him. Instead, the inferno that had consumed all my thoughts and memories acted on one of them.

Loosening one of the straps about my waist, my erection didn't lose any of it's firmness but rather the angle drooped from 90 degrees to about 45. Shimming my skirt back down, I looked and saw the obvious shape of it tenting the fabric. Jamie's fantasy wasn't very compatible with such an inflexible toy but I'd find a way to make do. That done, I pressed my package against his butt and the louder moan that spilled out from his not quite full mouth was everything.

Hips gyrating without any shame, Jamie's blowjob motions ceased as he played with the dick, trying to get it positioned without hands and failing. I removed my fingers from his mouth and snagged his chin with them, turning him about to face me. Leaning in for a kiss, he bumped into my eternal erection and, with a flicker of his gaze up to my face, sunk down on his knees.

Checking the mirror, I moved and Jamie followed, seeing himself on stockings knees before a penis straining to be free of it's confines. Shadows flowed over his face, joining with the black about his eyes, a flash of green cutting past the darkness, looking up at me. I saw the sheen on his lips as they parted, plucking the bottle from where it had been nestled in his bosom and the harsh sound of it opening still fit here in this place were words weren't needed. We had returned to the primal call and response of need and understood another.

Still looking up at me with soft, nearly pleading eyes, Jamie ran his hands up my thighs before leaning in and rubbing the side of his face against my hardness through the fabric of the skirt. I groaned through gritted teeth at that, finding that my wildest imaginings weren't keeping up with him. Lacking the ability to feel what he was doing didn't matter as much as how he was acting, fuck he was performing now, and it was enough to send me flying over the edge.

Teasing the hem up at such a slow pace that if it had been real I would have gone insane, Jamie took the head in his mouth once it peeked out and together with the skirt being raised and lifting it, he got my dick in its proper position and I secured it back into place.

Down, past the obstruction of my breasts, Jamie poured a thick rope of lube directly on the veined surface and, with a hand that knew the correction motions, got the whole of it slick as he looked over at the mirror. The slight, wet sounds of the lube mingled with breathing was all the noise being made, our reflections silent as they mimed our actions.

Opening his mouth in an 'O' that couldn't be mistaken for anything else, Jamie took the now gleaming wet head into his mouth and I had to stifle a cry, covering my mouth and whimpering as he took nearly half of the length in one go. Giving an approving moan of his own, he looked up as candlelight flowed over his face, danced gleefully over the dick in his mouth and I knew what that felt like now, he had shown me.

Throwing my head back, I trembled as color invaded my vision and strength faded my from legs and arms. Fire roared, making demands but there was no time for that now, Jamie was getting what he wanted and my desires were going to have to wait. An exhaled breath that almost sounded like a cough came out and I sucked in much needed air instead of a dick like my boyfriend was currently doing.

With unsteady hands, I took either side of his head and the soft, curling hair helped bring me back. Another moan, Jamie seeing that I had returned from my brief sojourn and he began once more. I saw his actions in the mirror, the simply repeating rhythm I had visited upon him being paid back.

Jamie took more of my faux dick, a hand wrapped about the base, eyes closed in what might have been concentration as six inches was being presented and attempted to be conquered. A little more of the unnatural color of the dildo slid past his lips and he stopped, blinking a few times and then pulling off it entirely.

Watching him taking in air, seeing the short skirt hiding away his only mark of masculinity his body really provided, I gave in to the demands being made from within. There had been no lie earlier and now I had to experience what he was. Extending a hand, I said nothing to Jamie's blatant confusion as I help him rise and then lead him to the bed. Pushing him on his back, I repeated his actions, running my hands up his thighs and up the skirt, lifting it and seeing his trapped goodness all wrapped up in lace. At that, the searing heat from within burned hotter still.

Carefully, I eased the panties down and what sprung out stood tall amid all the feminine trappings. A skirt threatened to cover it once more, stockings below and garter above, panties still containing his balls. Jamie had been absolutely right: This was worth seeing.

Now that he was free, I swung my feet up towards Jamie and lay on my side, my dick waiting for him as I gave his a few strokes. He got the message and rolled on his side, each of us worming about until all was within reach. There wasn't a shred of male clothing being worn on this bed yet two dicks were taken, even if mine was a falsehood. What I had in my mouth was the real deal and leaking, betraying the excitement his eyes kept hidden so well.

The arm not wedged awkwardly under me took that slight curve of his hips, the sleekness of the garter and lace texture of the panties as I took hold of his ass, taking more of his cock with each bob of my head. His muffled moans were returning and the taste of musky salt increased as I opened my throat and fought back a gag, getting comfortable with Jamie now all the way in.

Squeezing the butt cheek I held, I found that thanks to how we had come together my nose was mashed into Jamie's balls, not usually an enviable position to be but they were still in panties and having that texture, something so fancy was nearly sacrilegious to be wedged betwixt nose and testicle. All of him tensed and now it was my turn to pull back, grabbing air and stealing a glance down at Jamie who only had the head in his mouth and face contorted in in anticipation of the end.

Going back, I gave him a few more trips around with my tongue and gasped when something brushed my sudden panties, slight but desperately needed there. I tried to buck my hips, to get him to understand he was doing the right thing but then he gave another jerk and I was suddenly drowning.

Opening my throat once more, I swallowed one mouthful before remembering that here, saving it wasn't a bad idea and I took the hot, must embers of his passion as it poured forth, hand still on his ass and marveling how it was tensing in time with each shot. Jamie's cries slight but didn't escape my notice, his white stockinged legs having curled up as he rode out his orgasm. Only when he started to go soft, how slow yet complete that change was, did I tuck his tool back into the panties and rose, Jamie joining me.

Taking one of his breasts in my hand, I kissed him, a peck on the lips and he lingered, his tongue tasting my lips and there was no complaint. He kissed me harder, stroking the dildo still and my opened my mouth, sharing with him what my fake dick couldn't provide. Lazily we kissed, drifting by as he swallowed and I felt his boob, his ass and with a bit of encouragement, got him hard once more.

Sitting back, I undid the strap and got the contraption holding my dick off, knowing what I wanted but unsure of how to go about asking him for it.

"Jamie?" I asked, not finding what I needed but yet need was going to drive me out of my mind.

"Yeah?" Color high, still fully clothed and wearing the shadows atop that, Jamie sat up and looked at me, head tilting to the side. "What's up?" Not speaking, instead I crawled to the edge of the bed and reached under for the bag, pulling out a condom and going for the forgotten lube, mind trying to think all the while and mostly failing.

"I... Just askin' but would ya be willing to fuck me?" He blinked as I held up a finger, cutting him off. "Here." I lifted the skirt, revealing my soaked crotch and he flushed hard, biting his lower lip and looking to the ceiling. It couldn't have been very useful as the only answer it gave was 'lump', which is never what anyone needs to hear.

"Yes?" He cringed at how he said it, letting out a frustrated groan so different from his sexy one I chuckled. "That's not what I meant!"

"I mean, ya don't have to-" This time me cut me off, trying to speak but failing once, twice before getting it out.

"I- Look, promise me you won't laugh." Instantly the only thing in the whole of the world I had to do was exactly that. Biting my cheek I nodded, unable to blink as all bodily functions, even being achingly horny, had been diverted to not die laughing.

"Say it." Jamie's tone was so unamused it might has well have been dead and I have no idea what I tried to say but a creak was all that came out, becoming a wheeze as I expelled all air. Couldn't laugh then! After a deep breath, the urge passed and I nodded, holding up a finger once more before I was able to talk.

"Okay, okay. Shit, sorry. I will not laugh." A single blink was Jamie's response and yeah, I can't blame him there. "Please, do go on." Jamie pondered while I checked him out again and my need came pouring back.

"I've stayed away from there 'cause you're the first girl I've been with. I have no idea what to do there! I know how that works cause I've had practice." He gestured towards my discarded dildo, color blazing in his cheeks. "I, I like how yours looks." Jamie was providing the blush, there was no doubt about that.

"The girl I fooled around with used to call me 'Dinkleballs' cause, as she put it, 'I looked like I had a little package.'" It wasn't the best of nicknames and Jamie lapsed into frantic giggles I couldn't blame him for. Cause Cass had been kinda right, I experienced it myself here in this very room, comparing busts and panties with Jamie. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up chuckles."

"I'm sorry! I am!" Said while trying not to laugh hysterically siphoned nearly all the truth from his words and I waited for him to wind down. "I just, I dunno, didn't want mess up or do something wrong."

"And ya knew all bout butt stuff?" He sighed and I clarified. "I'm not trying to make ya feel bad, I genuinely want to know. 'Cause I'm coming at this from the other side." The few times Cass and I had the time and privacy to get handsy, I used what worked for me and ended up letting her take control as the constantly shifting demands her clit needed was beyond me. Too much rubbing and she freaked out, too little and she'd reach down to do it herself. Maybe that was a sign it wasn't going to work, I dunno.

"Ugh! Butts are easier to appreciate." Jamie proclaimed and I had to keep from laughing again, instead nodding as I did agree there. "With you, I see your butt in tight jeans and I have some idea, right? I know 'cause I have one. Sure, I didn't mess around back there at all before you but vagina's are like some really advanced math problem I can't begin to solve." He finished and I got what I wanted: Understanding.

"Well, one way to fix that." I tossed him the condom and it bounced off his boobs, Jamie fumbling about for the rubber. "I love you and all the things we do in here but I need this, okay? If ya not comfortable with it or don't like it I'll get a new vibrator or something but tonight, please?"

"Of course!" Holding the condom up, Jamie tore it open but paused, finding one last thing to say. "I don't want to be selfish but I didn't want to be a stereotypical virgin either."

"Good news! You're not one anymore." Flames were starting to take over, reducing words to so much ash and cinder. "Lay back, I'll be on top."

"Oh thank God." I retained enough self to laugh at that, once again rescuing his dick from the lace and rubbing a little bit of lube on it, then taking the condom he handed me. Carefully I got it fitted and gave the now protected and crinkly Little Jamie a fresh coat of lube before snapping the bottle shut and letting it drop to the bed. Eyes huge, made even bigger thanks to the eyeliner, he watched as I straddled him, teasing up my skirt, finding new limits of my patience to see him squirm.

Pushing my panties to the side, I lowered to him and the touch on ignored lips nearly made my whole being combust. Fully clothed the both of us, I made some sort of noise as he slipped in, far bigger than his two fingers had been and with an adjustment of my hips, Jamie pierced into what had been empty for so much of our time together.

I heard his gasp but failed to react to it, to comfort him or say anything. Jamie might not be the biggest but right then and there, he was perfect, fulfilling my desires as I had done to him before. I took the whole of him and his shocked face was lost to the darkness and my own pleasure. This was familiar, known but long absent and I was going to make the best of it.

Moving my hips much in the same way Jamie had done to me, I closed what little distance there was left, flipping his skirt up again to expose the white garter belt as, somehow, that added to my desires. He was driven deep and made good on the promise of all phallic things that made middle-schoolers giggle. Just as he craved taking the dildo from time to time so did I want this, the pure simplicity of cock but the wrappings about it, the breasts that began to move about as I started to ride him, the outlined in black eyes squeezed shut and glossy lips open wide as a moan came forth, these where things Clint nor Cass had provided.

Either the fear of making a mistake had been banished or he knew what to do from our previous tryst but Jamie didn't just lay there and let me do all the work. He rose to meet my hips, held onto my legs as if for salvation and made light, astonished sounds that was a good replacement for the music I had failed to play.

God it was good and that it was Jamie made it all the better. It was what I needed. Rather than just relying on stimulating my clit and the joy of being with Jamie, this was being penetrated and yet still different from how I got off when I took him in my ass. I stopped to breath, to make sure he was alright and ask him to last just a little longer, please I needed this. He nodded and I slipped my hands under the shirt he was wearing, feeling the smoothness of his skin as I pushed it up over his breasts clad in a lace bra. Taking hold of them, I resumed my motions with a savage glee. I was fucking a honest to goodness dick and had real, home grown tits in my hands. That confirmed to me then and still does now, writing this, of a life well lived.

"Gen!" His voice was strained but I shook my head, still bouncing upon the guy whom I'd fucked in the butt on this very bed not that long ago.

"Not yet!" All of him, I took it then again, long strokes that made his boobs bounce and face increasingly desperate. I had meant to say 'almost' but his sudden thrust knocked it out of me. A few more urgent meetings of my sex to his flat pubic plain and I disappeared into my own world. Yes, I still felt him but the utter tidal wave of pleasure smashed into the fire that had driven me here and there was no winner. The fire raged on, the pleasure smashed into it and I was caught up in it, a bystander of my own climax as it kept me in those moments, powerful enough to be beyond memory. Typing this, I can't recall with clarity how it felt, not exactly. It's one of those things that can't be remembered with any accuracy, only that it happened and you know you want it to happen again.

Rolling off of him, I lay there panting, glowing with happiness and satisfaction. I must have drifted off as Jamie gently shook me awake, having changed into his usual clothing.