Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to change before bed?" I nodded but failed to move, still being too blissed out to operate. Jamie pulled my skirt off, then removed the stockings, smiling at me all the while. "I take it I did good?"

"Yeah." I croaked, Jamie handing me a nearly empty bottle of water that failed to wake me up but at least got me talking. "I needed that."

"So you said." Struggling to sit up, I got my shirt off and the lace bra joined it, the both of us having to fight down the panties that probably needed to be soaked. At last naked, the chilly air that the ancient heater couldn't quite get to a comfortable temperature perfect for sleeping. Jamie slipped under covers and I joined him, his warmth calling out to me.

"Thanks." Jamie laughed, wiggling closer to me as I slung an arm over his torso and found a breast, hearing his breath catch as I did so. "What?"

"I should be thanking you. For all of this." He said as his hand joined mine as I circled the areola until the center rose tall. Anything more that might have been said or done was lost as sleep stole me away.