All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 18'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

This story is amazing it has a way of sucking you into it and getting to the end of the chapter it like no this can’t be the end of the chapter already I just started reading and then you look at the clock and realize it’s been an hour lol!!! So anyways I loved this chapter and I’m looking forward to reading more and seeing where the story goes!!!

Till next chapter,

AlbedoGrimoire

JoshanaJoshanaabout 4 years agoAuthor
An explanation

Hey person reading this, it's been a long wait for this chapter hasn't it? I ended up burning myself out on writing and then my job took all my time and energy for quite a while. But I'm back and hopefully will see this to the end before any more breaks happen. The next chapter is almost done and I have a clear view of where I'm going next. The long awaited good part is soon, soon...

Albedo Grimoire - Hey, I'm glad that you still enjoy my work! Also, I responded to the email you sent me, sorry it took so long. Here is to hoping that you enjoy what is coming in the future!

venus_canvenus_canabout 4 years ago
What an amazing read

This story is awesome and I love reading each chapter. You bring out the love and feeling in each chapter.

Venus

cumguzzlingslutmachinecumguzzlingslutmachineabout 3 years ago

I love this story.

The end of this chapter has me half worried that Gen has covid though...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...