Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 18

Story Info
Jamie and Gen, Romance and Dreams, Sex and Nightmares.
8.2k words
4.72
6.2k
12

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

January 19

Some noise snapped me awake instantly, sitting up and expecting to see a younger sibling sneaking in my room for some reason but no, this was the college dorm, not home. Blinking, I turned my head and saw Jamie laying beside me, cringing behind his phone.

"Sorry! Didn't realize how loud that was." Leaning back against the headboard, I rubbed gunk out of my eyes and began the process of waking up. "Sleep well?" Jamie asked and I took my time finding an answer.

"Yeah," I answered absently, having to get up and search about for my own phone, finding it still tucked away in my jeans. I had texts from my Mom asking if I made it home alright and I shot off a response, telling her I made it just fine and was holed up with food. And Jamie but she didn't need to know that yet. At least it was nine on a Sunday morning, meaning we had all day. 'Course, it was still snowing so Monday might be ours as well. A grumble from my stomach rose a pressing question. "Did we eat anything last night?"

"No, we, how did I put it? Oh yeah, wrote poetry instead." Flashes of Jamie on his knees, blowing me then him on the bed, me on top and riding him to the sweet oblivion of release. Hunger was now fighting with horniness but one was far more pressing. "Not complaining, at all! But... Yeah, I'm kinda hungry."

Getting up, I got a shirt and comfy pants on, Jamie still naked aside from the make up, which we'd have to take care of unless Donna somehow wasn't here.

"Okay, I'mma get the oven fired up, grab some water and then get that washed off ya." Jamie raised an eyebrow, his smirk stopping me. "What?"

"You might want to check the mirror." I held up my phone and in the dark reflection my own eyeliner was very apparent.

"Ah. Gimmie a second." I opened the door and peeked out into the living room, seeing Donna crashed out on the couch. "Come on." Scrambling to find clothing, Jamie and I snuck out to the bathroom and I got his face washed clean before getting mine done, then heading off to the kitchen. Checking a pizza in the freezer for the temperature it needed, I got the oven preheating and then got two bottles of water, passing by my slumbering dorm mate.

"Thanks," he said, taking the water as I sat beside him. "What are we doing today?"

"Well..." Taking a drink, I gestured to the room in general. "Depends on whatcha wanna do and if Donna bothers us."

"Looking forward to our apartment." He said and I nodded in agreement. "I guess we could watch a movie? I dunno, too hungry to think of anything right now."

"Yeah, we'll figure something out after eating." I gave him a one armed hug and we sat there for a while until my protesting stomach got me to check the oven and finding it ready. Getting the pizza in and checking the time, Donna stirred, sitting up and looking as I had.

"Morning." She gave a grunt, wiping her face and blinking, peering at me through squinted eyes.

"Is ya boyfriend still here?" I hadn't expected to be asked that so I answered truthfully.

"Yeah, why?" Stumbling out of bed, Donna walked to my ajar door and threw it open.

"What the fuck was that movie?! I was scared shitless last night and had the weirdest fuckin' dreams!" Full on ranting now, Donna stomped back to her nest, glaring at me while chugging water. "Seriously, what the fuck was that!" She wasn't asking anymore, simply demanding an answer.

"Hey, I watched his TV show and it wasn't much better." Jamie said, emerging from my room, trying to hide his bemused expression and failing. He had his usual hoodie on, covering up just in case.

"Yeah, well, I bet it didn't have a lesbian scene in it." I raised an eyebrow at Donna's outrage, making a note to check this movie out.

"It uh, did not. But I told you, David Lynch makes weird stuff." Jamie had warned her and, to his credit, he wasn't sounding smug like I would have.

"Weird? No, that was fucked." I laughed at Donna's blunt words, getting a glare from her.

"Hey, I believe ya!" Brushing short hair out of her face, Donna retreated back into the blanket, shaking her head. I noticed then that Jamie had longer hair than she did. Donna was more overtly pretty in the face but lacked noticeable curves, her build more athletic and lean.

"Jesus..." Taking up her phone, Donna was reduced to background mumbling as Jamie joined me in the kitchen.

"I'm kinda interested now?" I said, Jamie nodding and Donna making a choking noise.

"It's one of those movies I'm always meaning to get around to but never do, ya know? But yeah, I'm down." Jamie said, searching around for clean plates, which didn't exist so we washed two dirty ones, talking about nothing the whole time.

"Hey Fuckos, there's a party tonight, ya in?" The look of disgust on Jamie's face was hidden, his back to her, and I had to bite back more laughter.

"Ah, we're good. And how the hell are you going anywhere? Aren't we under like four inches of snow?" Donna waved a hand as if that was only a minor issue.

"Classes are going to be canceled tomorrow and the house is close. I think most people are gonna walk." I saw the image, quite clearly, in my caffeine craving head of a bunch of drunken college students stumbling and flailing out in the snow. At night even. Not my idea of a good time.

"Have fun. I think we're gonna write more poetry." Jamie snorted, drying off a spatula to pull the pizza out of the oven with.

"Yeah, how did that go last night?" Donna asked, the tone of her voice knowing with a hint of smug. Jamie handed the spatula off to me, walking out to the center of the living room, holding Donna and I's attention as he cleared his throat and spoke in a deeper than normal voice, words clear:

"When a man lies, he murders a part of the world

These are the pale deaths men miscall their lives

All this I cannot bare to witness any longer

Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation take me home."

That said, Jamie sketched a bow and walked back to me, having wiped away Donna's sneering attitude. Instead she was looking at the both of us as if we were some new, odd species of freak that either needed to be studied or snuffed out.

Jamie leaned in close, his breath soft and alluring against my ear: "It's from a Metallica song." Taking the spatula in both hands, I faced the wall and gave everything I had to keep from laughing. He'd done it! Jamie had taken words from a band and make them into poetry and Donna didn't know! Hell, I hadn't known either! It was another show of confidence, Jamie's easy grin spoke to being pleased with himself and I couldn't blame him at all.

At last, the pizza was ready and I scooped it out, using the spatula to cut it in half, then quarters, splitting it evenly. With a few paper towels in hand, my mouth watering, Jamie and I went back to my room and tried to eat without destroying our mouths. It was greasy, cheesy and everything I required from a bad frozen pizza.

"God I feel disgusting." Jamie said, laying back on the bed, his plate empty.

"Ain't it great?" I said, in my computer chair and my laptop was within reach, reminding me that I had things to be writing down. The familiar itch was coming over me but Jamie was here with no computer, so it'd have to wait. "At least Donna will be gone tonight."

"Yep." After that, silence, Jamie messing around on his phone as I booted up my laptop. I opened this document and, needing an alibi in case Jamie asked, opened the story I had started and was still so unsure of.

"I'mma do some typing, feel free to play some music." Jamie looked up, curiosity plain to see.

"Whatcha writing?" I looked over the story, wanting to like it but not sure it was there yet and there was no damn way Jamie was going to read it in this state.

"Something. It ain't ready yet, needs more time in the oven." As Gordon Ramsay has said many a time, this fucker was still raw. Jamie nodded, going to his cast off jeans and digging about for earbuds as I got to work. And time passed that way, with me getting last night's events down and getting horny all over again. Once that was done, I got into the story, pulling up a YouTube video from a black and white movie, watching that to get into the mood for what I wanted.

By the time Donna barged in and asked if we needed into the bathroom before she showered, I was fried. The Jamie stuff was so much easier to write, it drew from real events but this was inspired by movies, a time and place beyond me. I can't draw from real memory, only fabrications. It's close but not the same, like buying an air freshener for New Car Smell. Sure, it's close but can't compare to actually sitting behind the wheel of a new car. I feel like no matter how good I get this story, some vital elements are beyond me, lost to time.

I ended up saving both documents and set my computer aside, a minor headache born from either throwing all my attention at a fumbling story or needing caffeine. Standing, I zombie walked to the fridge and grabbed two Dews, heading back to my room and handing one to Jamie. Holding the cold can against my forehead, I sat beside an amused Jamie.

"Too much writing?" I nodded, cracking the can open and taking a sip. "Any chance I could maybe get a peek? At some point?"

"I dunno." Sighing, I closed my eyes and leaned on his shoulder. Music suddenly kicked on, making me jerk upright.

"Shh, just listen." Taking one of my hands, Jamie turned the volume up and the song played on. The voice singing was familiar and smooth, saying how we've become disillusioned as a piano backed him. There was an interlude and sitting there with my eyes closed, it sounded like peace and hope spun into sound. It was almost a relief when the tempo picked up as I was being lulled to sleep. The chorus, still beautiful, played out and the song faded with the singer closing it out.

"Who was that?" I asked, closing in on dozing but so calm and comfortable where I was.

"A Perfect Circle." Jamie's prompt response was lost on me.

"Who?"

"You know Tool?" I nodded, still drifting on the sea of sleep but not going under the surface, not yet. "Maynard sings for Tool, Puscifer and A Perfect Circle." Some tapping on his phone and a new song played, starting with vocals and jerking me upright.

"That's Tool?!" Looking at Jamie's phone, I saw the song was called The Pot but I'd heard it for years and years and always just thought as being radio perfect.

"It's like their most popular song. How did you not know it was them?" Jamie's barely contained amusement was lost on me as I scrolled down, seeing more Tool songs and tapping one I recognized. Listening, I skipped ahead a minute and gave a loud 'Ha!' as I knew what it was. "Eh, I guess Sober is popular too."

"Look, Jamie, dear, I know what's played on the radio and if I don't catch the band, too bad cause I was working on a car. Or truck. Whatever." I took a sip as Jamie picked another Tool song, this one unfamiliar and strange.

"I keep meaning to ask about that. Like... How did you learn to be a mechanic?" As the music played on, I took a drink and started talking.

"Well, I was my parent's first kid and they were basically broke. My Mom ended up taking me to work cause, well, no money for a babysitter. Dad used to say that he gave me a spark plug instead of a pacifier and I'm like, ninety percent sure it's a joke?" He used to bring it up all the time and only laughed instead of giving me a straight answer.

"Grew up, hung out at Dick's and it was either be in the office with Mom or be out in the shop with Dad and all the mechanics. The computers sucked, only had Solitaire and Minesweeper on them and I wanted to know what Dad was doing all day so I watched and fetched tools. When school started, I'd go there for the day and Mom would pick me up and take me to Dick's cause still, no money." It made the 'what did you do over summer' questions at the start of every school year pretty easy.

"Eventually, uh, after Freshman year? Yeah, yeah, that's right! Dick told me if I could fix a junker he had, it was mine. Took fuckin' forever and I had help but I eventually got it running." When the engine finally turned over, I'd jumped out of the driver's seat and raised fists to the ceiling, screaming in triumph. Dad had been bent over the hood and when he raised a hand for a high five, I slapped it so hard mine went numb.

"Wait, so that's where you got your car?" I nodded, grinning as he realized I'd brought what I drove around in back from the dead. "Wow."

"Dick offered me a job over the summer and I took it. Once I graduated, he said I could come on full time but I wanted to give college a try. And here I am." Head still laying on Jamie's shoulder, I was cut off by the Tool song letting out an impressively long scream. "Wow, that was just so, so romantic."

"I didn't know you wanted romantic! 'Cause I can do that..." Jamie said, tapping the screen for a new song.

"I've said dick like five times in the last minute! Does that not scream romance to you?" Jamie's flat expression made me laugh, sitting up as there was a knock at the door. Donna peered in without waiting for any confirmation, her hair wet and hanging loose.

"I'm heading out to pregame." I shrugged and Jamie waved, Donna looking at us with obvious scorn. "God, you two are boring." With that, she was gone, leaving my door ajar

"She's one to talk." I muttered and Jamie cocked his head, listening to the faint jingle of keys and then the front door being slammed shut. Quietly, he rose and looked out in the living room.

"Well, now we have the place to ourselves." Saying that, Jamie slowly closed the door and turned to face me, a little smile on his face. "And you were saying something about dicks?" With that, he slid down his shorts, revealing what he had and I watched it climb to full length. Taking hold of the bottom of his hoodie, Jamie pulled it off along with the shirt under it and he was naked.

Standing there, he raised his arms above his head, fully exposing his body to me. Jamie must have feeling fine cause he looked it, boobs with their wonderful perkiness standing tall and proud, finally free of any bra, at least for the moment.

Whatever the case, with his hips slung to one side, smooth thighs pressed together and full tits, once more the erection was both out of place and completed the unique picture that was Jamie.

"Wow." That's all I had as he smiled, eyes opened as he broke the pose and swayed over to me, his hips making up for their lack of curve with greater motion.

"Well, you struck a pose the other night and told me I could too. And today, I'm feeling it." Jamie said, his voice taking on that light, girly quality that got me going. Reaching out without thinking, I got a hand on what was demanding attention and his breath caught.

"What else are you feeling today?" I asked, working my comfy pants off with one hand, not easy with me still sitting down. Jamie's eyes closed as I slowly stroked, a deep, approving moan coming from his parted lips.

"Pretty. Feminine." His eyes opened and looked down at me, leaning forward and planting a kiss on my forehead. "So I'm going to need to you have a boner, okay?" His whisper instantly crawled in my ears and fired up the furnace, heat blooming where Jamie had been last night. Pulling off my shirt as Jamie stepped back, I tossed it aside and reached under the bed, finding the bag that contained both of our dreams.

"We're going to need to pick up more lube soon. And condoms." I said, taking stock of what fell out when I upended the bag. Jamie gave no indication he heard me, wandering over to the closet as usual. Standing, stretching my legs as they might be getting a work out soon, I got the holster untangled and ready to be put on and held the dildo in my hand as Jamie leaned out of the closet, obviously getting ready to ask me to fulfill another fantasy of his.

"Lay it on me." Open mouth paused, he gave me sly look before resuming his question.

"Here." He tossed me a pair of jeans, then a clingy shirt, and push up bra. Not that different from what I usually wore, aside from the bra and lack of panties. I didn't ask any questions and instead dressed as Jamie retreated back into the makeshift changing room. Getting into the harness, I pulled the jeans on over them and realized I now could be sporting a hard on during my normal daily routine. It was impractical, more of an idle thought but it pulled me into its thrall, showing me picking up Jamie after work and going to Dicks. Then, instead of the usual dry humping and blow job, I'd pull my jeans down and produce my phallus, having brought lube with me and then my car would see some serious action.

"Okay." That one word brought me back, blinking away that dream and seeing the quite real one before me. Jamie was back in the pleated mini skirt and white stockings, probably with the garter belt too. The pink low cut shirt showed off his cleavage, looking all the better in the now usual push up bra. "Hair then make up?"

"Of course." I finished getting dressed, ogling his legs and how his butt pushed out the skirt enough that it didn't lay flat. I snickered at realizing that Jamie could tent the skirt both front and back, just shaking my head at his unasked question. I got eyeliner on him faster than last night, Jamie finding the lip gloss and getting it applied. Once again, he approached the mirror and puckered his lips, smoothing the skirt and adjusting the bra, doing usual chick things. Only once those were done did he brush his hair back and allow a small, pleased smile to surface.

"So, oh girly girl Jamie, what is all of this for?" I asked, not demanding an answer but curious as to the severity of our differences in clothing.

"Well..." The smile grew into something more wicked as he faced me, taking slow, lilting steps closer. "Last night, I was right. It was hot to lift up a skirt and have something waiting for me."

"Damn right," I interjected and his smile only deepened as he stopped before me, poking the current flatness of my crotch.

"So I wanted to try it..." He turned a burning red, furthering the heat that was building up in me but I waited, wanting him to say whatever was striking him mute. "Heh, I wanted to try it like I was blowing a guy. There, I said it." Gaze lowered to the floor, Jamie glanced back at me with color still raging in his cheeks. It took a second for me to figure out what he meant. Guys didn't wear skirts but jeans and yeah, the few times I'd blown Clint we'd unbuttoned his pants and they usually stayed on as I did the deed.

"Sure." I moved to undo my fly but Jamie shook his head.

"Can we dance first?" His question had such an obvious answer that I searched for my phone and found it discarded on the bed. "Could you play Loverman by Metallica?"

"They made a song called Loverman?!" I stared as he laughed, clapping hands before his impressive bosom.

"It's a cover, they didn't write it." Sure enough, there it was. I cranked the volume on my phone, set the song on repeat and made sure the speaker was facing us as I approached an all dolled up Jamie, extending a hand that he took. The song started off slow, the vocals enticing as I took hold of his hips as he did the same to me.

"This is nice." Jamie nodded and I leaned in for a kiss, his glossy lips meeting mine. Our dance paused before Jamie pulled back, resting his head on my shoulder as we resumed motion.

"I never had a chance to actually dance when I went to them in school." The song got harder, the vocals taking on a sexy, rawer edge. "So I figured why not make up for lost time with the hottest chick here?"

"Aww-Hey! I'm the only chick here!" Jamie's giggling cut off when I reached around and took hold of his ass, yanking him close. "Or am I?" A brief inhale at that and I grinned down at him, feeling his reaction to my words, a hardness that didn't, or couldn't, lie.

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers