Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cause ya not the only lucky one." I said the truth and got nothing back, not yet. The song restarted and I swayed along to it, Jamie joining along, resting his head on my chest. I stroked his hair, wondering how much longer he would let it grow out, how much further all of this could go. I mean, we were going to get a place together and that meant something.

"I really do feel like it though- Oh..." I gave his butt a squeeze, stealing away anything else he might have said. Yet I didn't sweep the skirt aside and figure out what panties he was wearing, that could wait. Jamie was in an interesting, playful mood and I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"What, lucky or the only chick here?" He snorted at my words, not very ladylike but it still made me grin.

"I know I'm lucky and you're quite clearly a woman, albeit one who knows how to use a strap on." Rising from where his head had been resting, Jamie locked eyes with me and flushed. "Never thought I'd meet a girl who would encourage me like this."

"Just met the right one is all." I said, kissing his forehead this time, the smile I got pure yet not as tender as it used to be. "Besides, how am I suppose to see all of this and not want to dress it up?"

"I never considered that before. I mean, yeah, I knew I wanted to make out and hopefully touch a boob that wasn't mine one day but getting help like you gave me? Just... Didn't compute." I smiled as he made good on his words, caressing a breast before slipping his hand in my shirt. "I love you Gen." We leaned into another kiss as he groped my tit, with me still getting a good feel of his ass. "I love that you go along with all of this." Said almost under his breath as he parted, I caught his chin and brought his gaze up towards mine.

"I love you too, and all ya ask for." Another peck on the lips and he kept looking up at me as Metallica played on and on.

"I'm... curious, I guess. I've liked everything I've tried on and the butt stuff took a minute but that's good too. I-I want to know about the other things too." Finally breaking eye contact, Jamie swayed with me as I tried and mostly failed to ponder what he had presented me. As he had said, I liked everything that had transpired here and in my car, so the idea that Jamie wanted to go further was... Even now it's getting me more hot and bothered but I gotta finish this first!

Speaking of music, I was getting sick of this song and guided Jamie over to where my phone lay, picking it up and getting Dreams playing.

"Like I said, we can figure that out." If Jamie wanted the real deal, that was going to be more involved but that wasn't the time to figure it out. Taking his hands back, one of which had been on my boob for an impressive amount of time, Jamie spun lazily on one stocking-ed foot and now I was presented with his back and knew what he wanted. Not bothering to grab his hips, I stepped to him and found his butt pushing into its usual place and my hands closed on his boobs, the sigh he gave one of contentment.

I fondled and groped the guy who said he felt pretty and feminine today, Jamie arching his back and I ground into what he offered, moans starting to spill from him. Slipping a hand in the cup of the bra, I took hold and gave him a thrust, getting a needy cry for my action.

"Okay!" Worming out of my grasp, Jamie stumbled but recovered, pausing by my bed and panting. "Okay, let's give that a break." There was no hiding how flustered he was, how much be enjoyed me behind him. And come on, that feels damn good, seeing someone catching their breath after some dry humping and boobie touching!

Still, I knew what he wanted and so I took up the dildo and undid the button on my jeans, slowly pulling down the zipper to reveal the O ring that was filled with the dildo in short order. Secured and ready to go, I grabbed the diminishing reservoir of lube and tossed it over.

As before, Jamie approached me, having eyes only for the newest part of me. Going to his knees, he curled a hand about the latex and gave it a stroke I couldn't feel but still made my breath quicken. Seeing him do it, the minor changes in his expression, how he carefully applied lube to the whole length and spread it, the slight squishing sounds his actions produced; all of these things pushed the heat to burn hotter, brighter, all consuming.

Without a word from either of us, he opened wide and there went the head of my bought manhood into Jamie's mouth, lips sealed about the purple surface as more slid in. Hand about the base, he gave that a few strokes before moving his head, taking more in. A moan, muffled but still able to be heard over the music, and he withdrew completely. Kissing the tip, I gave a tortured exhale and he smiled, tongue snaking out to circle the head as he looked up at me. Last night had been the first time of seeing such a thing and the view was still staggering, pushing belief.

"You don't seem to mind me being the only chick here now." Saying that in his lighter tone, Jamie resumed his actions and I grunted, my hand descending to take him by the back of the head, not pushing him but simply urging him onward by touch alone. His face brushed the open waist of my pants, the hand not wrapped about my dick taking of a still clothed thigh.

Jamie had been right: This was different. Fully dressed, I was getting a blow job in the middle of the day. I was soaked from watching this and my patience snapped. Slowly, I rocked my hips towards him, more of the purple being taken in until his eyes went wide and I let loose as he drew back in a hurry. Covering his mouth for a second, he took a deep breath and shook his head, a few strands of hair getting stuck to his gloss laden lips.

"Nope, nope, can't do it yet." Another breath and Jamie brushed aside his unruly hair, looking back up at me with a sheepishness that broke the mood. "Sorry."

"Oh no, you can't inhale a dick! Whatever shall we do?" Said in my bad actor voice, Jamie rolled his eyes and got to his feet, stretching. "Let me show ya how it's done."

"Ahh, no." Slipping out of my reach, Jamie's eyes went all sharp and sexy, sending the mood spinning in a new direction. "I'm the only chick here, remember?" I had no idea what Jamie was playing at but liked it. He knelt, bending at the knees so the skirt kept him decent, and handed me the lube. That done, he crawled onto the bed and remained there on his hands and knees. With an inviting wiggle of his hips, I understood and joined Jamie on the bed.

Flipping the skirt up, I pulled down a pair of lacy black panties and poured lube where we needed it to be. No gasp, only a groan as my finger sunk in after rubbing the clear slickness all over. That particular heat was growing more familiar to me and so was the moans I was getting from him.

Now fully ready, I rose on my knees and lined up the shot. Rubbing another palm full of lube over my tool, I snapped the lid shut and tossed the bottle aside, it bouncing off the bed as I shuffled closer, my dick poking a butt cheek before being redirected. Jamie gave a 'uh!' as the head slipped in and I watched as he slid back, taking both the matters of his pleasure and my dick at a steady pace.

"Oh!" A single sound and Jamie's butt was plastered to me, having swallowed up the dildo on his own. Arms dangling at my side, I threw my head back and gave a single, hard thrust, the sound loud enough it drowned out Fleetwood Mac for an instant. Jamie matched me, his butt squishing upon impact to my hips. Holding firm, I gritted my teeth and returned his urgency, the flashes of purple growing more brief as we picked up speed.

Once more, speech failed as we delivered what the other needed, having reached perfect understanding in this moment. Fully clothed, the skirt flapping about from his movements, Jamie's face was filled with effort and awe as his legs sent him back into me over and over again. His lack of nudity only added to the heat invading my veins, coursing to my brain and taking over once there. Shaking hands took Jamie by the hips, failing to direct his tempo but giving me leverage to pound harder, my breathing picking up, deafening and powerful.

Taking a hand back, I held steady long enough to slid fingers in my soaked sex from behind, not willing to interrupt Jamie and I's contact. It wasn't ideal but enough, with me halting my pounding as pure potency shattered any pretense of control. Shuddering, I held steady as Jamie slammed into me over and over, his own cries piercing my flood of pleasure but barely.

By the time he slowed, my head was above the floodwaters of orgasm, if only barely. Slipping soaked fingers out, I fell back on tired haunches as Jamie fell to his side with a massive sigh. Judging from the size of the puddle he had made, Jamie had gotten what he wanted. Fumbling about with the dildo, I pulled it free and wobbled on weak legs, finding a rag shirt from before and wrapping it up to be cleaned later. After that bit of afternoon delight, nothing aside from a nap was going to do.

Prodding Jamie until he got up, blinking and still shaking, I took up the blanket and spread it over the mess we'd made, laying down along with my boyfriend and drawing the sheet over us. Without a word and only a slow, searching kiss, I drifted off. And woke suddenly, blinking and not sure why I was up.

Shaking off some of the drowsiness that had came over me, I sat on the edge of my bed and tried to leave behind the images of Jamie bent over, skirt up and stockings still on, his nudity showing where my attention needed to be directed.

"Christ." I muttered, running a hand through my fucked up hair, glancing around, Jamie still zonked out beside me. His shirt and bra had been removed at some point, laying on the floor. The window that always had it's blinds closed was practically glowing from all the sunlight it was stifling and that got my attention. It was supposed to be cold, I knew that much. Rising, I walked over and peered outside, uttered confused by the bald patches in the snow, revealing long dead grass. The sun was in the process of setting, defying winter with a blaze of unseasonal glory.

Finding my phone, I checked the time and weather, shaken by the certainty that class was going to be canceled tomorrow being wrong. It after five and a blistering 37 degrees out, with all the clouds having fucked off. The 'nice' temperatures weren't going to last but, upon checking the school's website, I found no mention that tomorrow was called off at all.

"Shit!" I mean, it was no big deal but I had planned to do a whole lot of nothing with that newfound free time!

"Whazzit?" Jamie sat up, blinking and not at all ready for the news I had.

"Rise and shine, Monday comes for us all." I answered the question forming on his still shiny lips by opening the blinds, blinding us both.

"Oh God, natural light!" Jamie put on some sort of voice but I missed the reference as he dove back under the blanket, snugging back down.

"Hey, no more sleeping! Rise and shine!" I considered opening the window to let the cold in but the frame was ancient and wooden, having been painted over at some point. Hey, what do you call a window that can't open? Fucking college, that's what. Jamie's head poked back out, his soft features trying and failing to be imposing.

"Do you mind? I'm topless!" I planted fists on hips, smirking at his outrage.

"I mean, ya did flash me last night in the car, in front of ya dorm. Remember?" His glare said that yes, he did and I was going to get it.

"In the middle of a snowstorm! No one could see me then! And at least I had a bra on!" Leaving the blinds open, I sauntered over to the pile of clothes he had shed earlier and tossed him the padded bra. "Aha. Cute."

"'Brevity is the soul of wit.'" I grinned but Jamie retreated back under the covers. "Hey, seriously, we're probably going to have classes like normal so if there's any homework ya need to get done, now's the time."

With no small amount of grumbling, Jamie wrapped the sheet about him and rose, walking with a dignified air to the window, the purity of the light being cast over his pale features rendering him as if he was posing for a painting back in antiquity, where a single pose and expression was given to a canvas to carry through eternity. Holding the dark covering before his chest, Jamie might have been some misunderstood noble, hiding away his dark secret so the superstitious masses didn't find out.

Man, how many stories is Jamie going to inspire me to write? I don't have time for all of these ideas and that's saying something cause I've got over a hundred and fifty pages of this journal!

"Cool, makes getting around campus easier." Gliding back to the bed, dragging the hem of his makeshift cape behind him, Jamie sat and yawned. "Well, I guess we weren't snowed in for all that long but I'm still glad I came over."

"It's like I always say: You'll be glad ya came!" I spread my arms wide like I was pitching some useless crap on TV, breaking back out my giant shit eating grin.

"I've never heard you say that." His flat response was expected and I dropped my act, having nothing else to follow it up with.

"Hey, I've yet to hear ya complain after cumming." Jamie's nose wrinkled and he stuck his tongue out, his disgust obvious.

"I hate that word. It's gross sounding." Sighing, he left the safety of the bed behind and found his usual clothing, slowly getting dressed.

"Eh, it doesn't bother me but I getcha. I feel the same way about 'pussy'." Even saying that made me feel gross, like I needed mouthwash and maybe to sing a hymn or something.

"Yeah, I could go the rest of my life without hearing that one ever again." I shook my head at how fucked up Jamie's high school and home life had been but he moved on before I could comment further. "Dammit, I was hoping to put off math another day." Fully back in his guy garb, he picked up his backpack and stood, sighing as if it took a monstrous effort.

"Want a lift back to ya place?" Considering how much jizz he had blown over my blanket, it might be a good idea to wash my bedding. At the current rate they were going from black to white... God that's gross!

"Yeah, Tom's actually not bad at math so we trade: I help him with history and get math in return." I bit back a comment that Tom knew anything, as it was uncalled for. It was so easy when it came to him though.

"When ya got off next?" I asked, finding my coat, still dressed from our action earlier. Sure, I had the harness for the dildo on in place of panties but hey, I didn't plan on getting out of my car.

"Uh... Thursday? I close Friday and Saturday." He blew a raspberry in my direction and I snorted, walking out and slinging an arm about his shoulders.

"Welp, that fuckin' sucks." With nothing more to add, I walked beside him out into the dim and empty living room, an arm going about my waist. Opening the front door blinded us both again, raising my hands to block out the gleefully setting sun. And yeah, it was still cold out but some of the bite was gone. Slamming the heavy front door caused a bunch of icicles hanging from the eaves to come crashing down, Jamie jumping back and me pressing to the door to keep from getting stabbed in a horror movie manner.

Once the crystalline sound of them shattering faded, it was still far from quiet, the sounds of the ice that had taken over so confidently yesterday melting unable to be escaped. Not skewered, I peeled off the door and got my car started, leaning on my car and surveying the land as it warmed up.

"This is weird." He remarked and I shrugged. It absolute was but all that could be done was to enjoy it. The cold would be back soon enough. "Hope your roommate doesn't party too hard tonight." I dismissed his concern with a wave of a hand and he laughed.

"Donna's an adult, she should be able to take care of herself." Yet I instantly thought of her during that brutal finals stretch, having broken down. Still, being brought low by stress and choosing to go out drinking were two very different things.

"Yeah, I guess we are supposed to be adults, huh." Jamie stated, looking out over the melting plains of white, a few other cars moving in the distance and no one else around.

"Ack, don't worry bout it. We're getting by just fine and besides, still gonna get that place together, right?" Arms crossed on the roof of my car, Jamie turned back towards me and smiled, such a simple thing but it made me so happy to see. "Damn right we are! We're workin', paying our bills and far as I've been told, that's what bein' grown up is!"

"I thought it was leaving behind the childish things of the past?" I gave a barking laugh, Jamie's smile having taken a sharper edge. "Yeah, that's what I thought as well." Saying that, he took one last look around and dipped in my toasty car. Following suit, I took it slow as he fiddled with the radio, finding nothing worth listening to the entire drive to his dorm and turning it off when the usual station was playing Jungle Love.

"If there was one song I could throw every last recording of into the sun, it'd be that one!" Leaning over, he gave a not too gentle peck on my cheek and climbed out, stretching with a loud growl. "I fucking hate that song BYE!" Slamming the door, he stomped up the steps, leaving me with those incredibly romantic parting words.

Made it home, threw my bedding in the washer, cleaned and put away the dildo, grabbed my computer and here I am. Probably gonna be a bit before Jamie and I can do the dirty or even hang out again. At least last night and today were well spent, with Jamie trying out giving head and now I'm going to be stuck here, wondering if or when he is going to ask for the real deal. Cause I can't dare bring that up again, can I? I mean, going to town on the strap on might be doing something for him but he's missing so much that an actual dick provides.

I can't be thinking about this for the rest of the day! Or week if our schedules don't line up. Fuck! I need to find something else to take my mind off of this so I'm guess I'm switching over to my other story. Bye for now journal.

January 22

Work sucks, school is still easy, Jamie and I have been texting, Donna had to go to class hung over and life carries on as usual. The nicer weather dies tomorrow, with the temperatures dropping below freezing tonight. Shame but it was going to happen and my windshield scraper is at the ready. Making good progress on my other story and yeah, that's all I've got for now.

January 24

So I'd wanted to pick up Jamie after we both got off work but started feeling crappy as I went to class and it only got worse as the day wore on. By the time I went to work, I felt like someone had yanked out my batteries and was dragging hard, with my nose starting to run after being in the cooler for 'bout a half hour.

Called Jamie after I got done, telling him I was sick and didn't want him getting whatever this is, calling our night off. I wasn't in the mood for anything 'cept going to bed. This sucks but hopefully I can chug some NyQuil and sleep this off.

January 27

Fuck. It's a cold or flu I don't know which but it's fucking my life up. I don't know what breathing through my nose feels like anymore but I'm assuming it's awesome. Life isn't awesome right now. Nothing tastes right but the fucking TERRIBLE medicine I take every morning and night before bed and I think I'd rather eat my shoes than deal with that anymore but it almost works and keeps me kinda going.

I function in class, get home and nap before work and drag my way through that. If I don't fall asleep when getting home, then I do homework and text Jamie. He's trying to cheer me up but all I've got to say most of the time is 'I feel like shit' and that's some terrible fucking conversation.