Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate it. The End.

January 32?

I don't know what day it is. I'm so fucking tired. Of everything. Tired of being sick, tired of sleeping, of laying in bed and fighting to keep my nose unclogged and failing. Hate this so much and I don't know what else to say. God, even reading over all the times Jamie and I fucked does nothing! I'm going to bed, screw this.

February Fuck You

What the fuck? I just woke up from what might have been a fever dream? It was so vivid, so fucking real and I need to get it down before it fades so here it goes:

I was in some sort of military plane with what looked like soldiers, they had uniforms and guns. I was in a evening gown, fancy and red. Jamie was beside me, in a slinky black dress that showed off his assets well. Someone started talking but then I was in the back of a hovercraft? One of those fan boat things that goes over water in swamps? Jamie was still there beside me and the woman operating it turned around and it was Misty even though I didn't know what she looked it, it was the girl from Tom's story. She extended her hand towards me, smiling, daring me to try. I reached out and then I was on an island. Sand, palm tree, endless waves, a pool right beside me.

Jamie was still there, pulling aside his skirt to reveal his dick was no longer there. It had been replaced by a vagina, clean shaved, with all traces of what he had before now gone.

"I liked yours so I decided to get one of my own." Jamie said as something tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around, dream logic giving me no chance to ignore it. Misty was there, in a sports bra and shorts, gesturing for me to chase her and I did, the island fading out and I was in the backseat of my car, Jamie undoing my jeans and a dick sprang free, the real deal this time. He stroked it, lowering his head to take me, into his mouth and someone was behind me, there wasn't enough room in the backseat for three people yet it was.

I leaned back, seeing Misty in the driver's seat, looking back at us and smiling as Jamie blew me. Now naked, Jamie rose on his knees and sank down on what I now had, all of me disappearing into parted lips.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" A feminine voice said from behind me as Jamie slowly swayed hips to and fro, breasts jiggling as he rose and fell. Now we were back by the pool and Jamie was still fucking me, the hidden person pressed against me. I clearly felt an impressive set of boobs against my back, their warmth, their give, I remember it so clearly. Someone had been there, had to have been.

Misty appeared, standing beside Jamie and pulling her shorts down, sporting wood but that wasn't a surprise, Jamie took her in his mouth as he kept riding me, taking both dicks at once like a pro. With a grunt, Misty let loose and Jamie pulled off her, the blindingly white jizz splashing over his tits as he kept riding me.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" That voice asked again and Jamie nodded, wriggling until his, or hers I don't know anymore, labia completely engulfed my prick, hiding it from sight as if it never had been there.

"Come on Gen, I'm the only girl here. Give it to me." Jamie's lips didn't move but I heard the words clearly, saw the thick streams of white streaming down full, nigh overflowing breasts as heat overtook me. Leaning forward, Jamie's lips that had been wrapped around a cock spoke, his voice out of sync with their movements.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" With a roar, I came, feeling the heat from the stranger and the heat about me, the heat now pouring into Jamie and I realized I wasn't wearing protection with a mix of horror and excitement, knowing what that meant, what was going to happen yet my excitement only went higher and higher-

And then I woke up. So hot and confused, sweating. I felt for what I had in the dream and it wasn't there and I can't believe how disappointed I was. I had it for such a short amount of time and didn't get to enjoy it fully.

I've gotta be running a fever. I shouldn't be this horny while sick though. Oh God, I need to cool down and stop typing.