All Comments on 'Finding Time for Us'

by FloridaCoast

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep Trying

More than a 2 less than a three... You are improving on plot and grammar

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Good LW story...

Good LW story...About a couple that had the strengh to surpass the obstacles life has...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally

A story in the right section, lucky man and lucky wife.

Really is a revelation to have this story or factual memory without any third parties. Just wish I had something as exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LW will never be the same

thank God, an actual loving wife

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Shame

"It's a long story, though, and not what I want to talk about here right now. Suffice to say, my wife helped me recognize the problem, and fix it."

Not what you want to talk about? That's the most interesting part of this story! Without that, this is nothing more than a sex scene between a perfect wife and perfect husband in a perfect marriage. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

A story needs a hook or some tension/drama in order to hold a reader's interest. Sorry, but this one lost me when the narrator decided not to clue us in on this story's most interesting aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible 1* story.

This is an erotic site. I don't want to read about a man fucking his own wife. It happens millions of times every day. You're supposed to write about some other man fucking your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Annony is a retard!!!! 5

for a great story and effort. Just go suck a bbc dear annony you old ugly fat fag with ED!!

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous coward who doesn't want to read about a man fucking his own wife

You are an idiot. Sex between man and wife is extremely erotic

erotic |əˈrädik|

adjective

of, relating to, or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement.

ORIGIN

mid 17th cent.: from French érotique, from Greek erōtikos, from erōs, erōt- ‘sexual love.’

Do you see anything is the definition above that says other man's wife? What are you, thirteen? what a maroon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun 5 star

Yup thats the way to keep the romqnce and fun in a marriage .... if only i could wander off at noon to fuck my wife by the inflatable pool.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
Hey!!

What do you know. A loving wives story about a wife that actually loves. No slutting around, no revenge, just a man and a woman that actually love each other. What a shocker! I didn't know it was allowed. I found it very refreshing and erotic. Nice story, Author. I'll read another from you. Full marks from me.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
A really loving wife

A great loving story

With respect to most of the anonymous who are positive - anon comments should be banned. It doesn't take much to register and it will rid us of the idiots.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
DIFFERENT!

Once again we enter the age old conflict of just what belongs in Loving Wives. Over the years I’ve been reading, some have insisted stories about cheaters and humiliating husbands don’t belong, while others insist this type story doesn’t belong.

I guess I come down on the side of this story being in the wrong category; however that’s not why I gave it a low score. I did that because I really don’t see any conflict and a good story must have conflict of some sort,or the character has to develop, or something. This is more of a scene, which would fit well within a longer story. To illustrate what I mean, I kept expecting to see hubby enter the pool area only to find the wife’s lover about to teach her the ‘bare facts of life.’ You set it up perfectly when you had the radio turned so loud wife couldn’t hear husband.

Remember the old rule of creative writing, “If you show a gun, sooner or later you must use that gun.” Maybe this is a stretch, but you showed us a loud radio for no reason, which I think falls under the same requirements.

Why this conflict continues, I can’t understand. The description for Loving Wives, as written by the owners of the site clearly state: “MARRIED EXTRA MARITAL FUN, SWINGING, SHARING, AND MORE.” I suppose the ‘and more’ clause opens it to this type story also, so why don’t we all just sit back, read and enjoy the efforts of all the hardworking authors.

Thank all of you for your stories. I assure all of you who restrict your writing to commenting about other’s work, it ain’t as easy as it seems.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ telboy17 04/19/16

re

anon comments should be banned. It doesn't take much to register it will rid us of the idiots.

Though if you post comments anonymously no asshats can send you insulting or threatening emails.

So I can see why some do not register.

Or post anon when they do have an account.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Gentle Sketch

--- of a moment in a happy marriage between a couple of non-average protagonists.

rvwsrvwsabout 8 years ago
Finally! A truly LOVING WIFE story

Way to go, I actually enjoyed this story. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2 stars is plenty. - - - Yeah... just like real life. They might keep that up but the 'excitement' would wear off and, sooner or later, she'd secretly go looking for more 'excitement'.

It's fun not having to have a job. It gives me time to seek out and seduce beautiful succulent married women who are highly susceptible to cheating because I've seen that they aren't getting what I'm willing to give them.

I'm a 28 yr. old stud and each day I meet the wife of one of four guys who don't know that they're working their asses off to support a cheating wife that I've turn into my personal slut. I pay for the room and watch to make sure she wasn't followed before I go in and fuck her brains out for a couple of hours, blow a couple of loads of cum into her hot, cheating cunt, get my cock and balls lovingly licked and sucked clean and then go back to my comfortable home to watch some Netflix movies, do some workout exercises and then rest so I'll be ready for the hot, cheating wife that I'll be putting the meat and my sperm into tomorrow.

It’s so damned easy. I MAKE LOVE to them.. before... like every man does, but I also stop fucking... kiss and make love to them DURING the time I’m fucking them... to make them feel truly loved and know that I see them as someone special and then, finally, AFTER I’ve fucked them and we both know that my cum is deep in their still quivering cunt, I hold them close against me, kissing and caressing them as if they were the best lover I’ve ever had in my life. When I fuck them the second time, they try to prove that they are, while I’m doing all the same things that I did while I was fucking them the first time.

But there’s nothing like sliding my cock into and fucking a nervous woman who’s cheating on her husband for the very first time. She’s hot as hell but nervous about cheating and then, at the crucial moment, when my cock is going up inside of her, there’s no going back. She’s now an official adulterous... being fucked by another man who’s still kissing her and making love to her while he’s fucking her and making her feel good. When that first orgasm hits, she’s MINE. I fuck her through it and bring her to two or three more of them before I time my cum with one of hers and she knows I’m cumming inside of her at the same time that she’s cumming.... something that she’s probably never had happen before. Instead of dismounting, I leave my still thick but shrinking eight and a half inches buried inside of her and kiss her all over... telling her that making love with her was so much better than I ever expected it to be. I ALWAYS feel their cunt squeeze down on my cock and start milking the last of my cum into them, when I say that. In real life, Husbands NEVER treat their wives like that. That’s why they love having me come around to sometimes just fuck them hard before I hold them and then make sweet love to them and leave them looking forward to the next time. I know for a fact that some of them intentionally let me get them pregnant and then let their husband believe that the baby is his.

This morning I broke in a new one. She's 21, has two young kids, a tight, juicy cunt and fucks like a mink. She said her husband is good for once a week. She fought like hell when I made her take it in the ass but when she got used to it, she loved it and purred like a kitten... fucked me right back. She had a total melt down orgasm when I came in her ass. Her pussy gushed cum and she was shaking like a threshing machine, while I was cumming in her. She wanted me to come back tomorrow and, when I told her I can't, she started crying... saying that the sex we had was the best she's ever had and she wished she could have it every day of her life. She's beautiful and I'm sure I can teach her to be a really great fuck so I told her that, if she treats me right, I'll come back Friday and come to her twice a week but she has to understand that I take care of other wives, just like her, who need to be fucked, too. Then she said she wants me to pick her up after her bowling league is finished and fuck her, too. A little night work is fun and practice makes perfect. Besides, I own the motel across from the bowling hall so I'll give her the room number, then watch to be sure she's not followed before I go in and pump cream pie filling into her pussy for her to take it home to her family.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 8 years ago
Comment on previous comment.

You're probably right. She'll go out for excitement and use that to keep what she's doing with her husband exciting.

In my day, I was a player and I did all of what you're talking about. Women are easy. They just THINK they're smarter than men are. The only reason they get their shit by their husbands is because their husband is dumb enough to TRUST them. Women are whores at heart. If they see a woman with a good looking man, they'll try to fuck the man, just to fuck him. My sister and I used to play that game. She'd pretend to be my wife and I'd get hit on like crazy. I fucked innumerable women that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-2 stars is plenty

You got some imagination. Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking or maybe bragging. Maybe you should write some stories. Can't be worse than most of them in this category.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer I think it's the unfortunate use of the word "Loving" in the actual title (not sub-title) of the hub.

It is rationalized as "tongue in cheek" or "ironic" by many. Couldn't the same be said for the sub-title or is it to be taken literally while the title is not.

It's a dumb argument anyway and what does it hurt to read an occasional sexy story about a man and wife playing together. After-all it seems to be the opinion of many that true FETISH and GAY MALE are appropriate in Loving Wives because there is a wife in it or around it and FETISH and GAY MALE categories have been provided.

There was enough tension for me and I was glad to see that yet another couple would not be sundered by lies, deceit, and betrayal (which must provide the tension you require).

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Way too abbreviated and generic to be first rate by my standards

To me, a story has to have a struggle for the characters. The problem should be defined and solutions are attempted. Maybe things aren't solved right away. Regardless the process should have a climax . This story was pretty much peaches and cream from start to finish. Issues of vocational time management and less then stellar communication between couple were vaguely referred to but not defined.

Just my opinion - good luck with next Literotica submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LSD is a fucking joke

There are fifty thousand pointless stroke stories on this site. Twenty thousand are the cum slurping, husband humiliating kind LSD, the Dreamer, swingerjoe and that crowd likes and they act like those are just great. So when an identical plot comes along that doesn't have a wife cheating, a husband eating cream pies or sucking a dick, you whine about plot? Fuck off, piss ants. This was a great story.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Pointless story in the wrong category

Automatic 1* for authors that can't READ!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ foolscap 04/19/16

re:

I think it's the unfortunate use of the word "Loving" in the actual title (not sub-title) of the hub.

Well, in many of these stories the husband does end up with a Loving wife, the second (or whatever #) one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really not a story, but a great interlude between a man and his wife...

....if someone else missed it, the things they overcame in their home life and work life to be able to meet at this point, in this way, were substantial challenges. Not, "you fucked our neighbor and now you're pregnant with him.", kind of challenges, but difficult and robbing of the intimacy that binds husbands and wives.

Having been down that road and very nearly losing my marriage and family, I can attest to the difficulty of rebuilding a marriage after realizing that no job, no activity is worth killing a family.

Thank you.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
A good story...

and it does truly show a Loving Wife, not a cheating wife in this installment.

However, a spell checker in a word processor does not take the place of actually reading back over and correcting your mistakes:

"I caressed the aide of her face and her hair..."

then a couple of paragraphs down

"and went back to sucking my know rock hard penis"

What is a "know hard cock?"

Silly mistakes that should not have been made with good proofreading.

Thus 4 *'s, not .

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Read****

I liked. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finding Time for Us

Great story. Very erotic. I wish it would have been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHY WRONG

The problem with this story being in the wrong category is this. I'm reading the story expecting the drama to start. Not finding it, I scan some, still waiting for the conflict. End of Part 1. Well, maybe it's in Part 2. Read/scan enough to find it's not there. When I read Romance or Erotic Coupling, as I sometimes do, I expect this kind of story in that category. It's a matter of expectation.

When Literotica describes Loving Wives category as: married extramarital fun, swinging, sharing and more; well, "and more" means more married extramarital fun. It can not mean stories that belong in other categories. If it did, then the other categories should not exist, since ANY other story would fit in "and more."

The problem partly is that the title is wrong. In most cases they are not Loving, or at least the drama that puts it in the category is not loving, whatever the rest of their life may be. Even the description is wrong, since the "extramarital fun" is not fun to so many in so many stories. A better description might be "extramarital shenanigans."

But since Literotica has made the title what it is and the description what it is, authors and readers should recognize the facts and not try to act like it is different than Literotica made it. We can complain, but it still is what it is (unless Literotica listens to us). Complain about winter cold, but recognize the fact and act accordingly (wear a coat). Complain about taxes, but recognize the fact (pay up). Complain about it, but Literotica Loving Wives is EXTRAMARITAL, so categorize accordingly. Plenty of other categories for what does not fit, including this story (Finding Time for Us).

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That

That was really good. A great story about a real loving wife.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it and I hope none of the diaper wetting little boys who cried about this being in LW had any effect on you.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

I wonder if anon from over 3 years ago is still a douche bag?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous