All Comments on 'Finding True Love Pt. 04'

by Beefyhungtopguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finding true love

All i can say is i felt as happy as could be then so sad then great again. Thank you for your great peace of life we each have to live today. Cant wait till the next installment.

mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

Quite the roller coaster of a chapter! Thank you!

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
True love

Thank you for writing this series; I love the well-drawn characters and the little details. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

This is a wonderful example of how erotica can portray two gay men in deep love without any demeaning disrespect, bad choices, betrayal, selfishness, dominance or cruelty between them. There were sad events, drama, and even tragedy but it was not because of them or between them. Just part of life that they faced together and overcame as a couple. So well done and hot af!

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Lovely!

Lovely couple, plot and romance! Thank you.

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago

Thank You a truly wonderful Love Story. You little twist took me by surprise. I had to go back and read the shooting paragraph again to make sure I knew what really happened.

Please bless us with a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. This is what every relationship should be. Supportive family, friends, work... what an ideal world you painted and hope to be part of one when that day arrives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeefyhungtopguy@Beefyhungtopguy
102 Followers
Beefy hung top guy, always looking for hot fun

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES