Findings, Discovery, Dirty Girls

Story Info
Garage sale adventures, chance encounters, and great sex!
8.5k words
4.64
14.2k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers

Living in the northeast part of the country, one of the finer things to do in the fall is going shopping at the many garage sales that are being held. You never know what you are going to find, as one lady whose garage sale I was shopping at said, one woman's junk is another woman's treasure, and boy was she ever right. Little did I know that my garage sale adventures would turn into a glorious night of passion and sex with a new found lover and an old one.

I had the time off away from my wife and kids, as they went on a small working vacation in the mountains for the last vestiges of summer, and I stayed home because of work. They were leaving Thursday and not coming back until Monday (12 days later), which was no big deal because of the remote learning that the kids did and they are good students and can catch up any work they missed very quickly.

I gave it a couple hours from the time they left before heading to my storage locker units that we keep some of our old stuff in waiting on our next garage sale. In the back of one of the three units we have, I keep the Bobbi Anne things that I have, almost two full suitcases and growing (my wife doesn't know about this particular storage unit that I keep just for my Bobbi Anne stuff). I got them home, then made my way right for the shower to make sure I was totally hairless (I keep myself shaven at all times, as the wife thinks it is for the biking I do, as I kept myself shaven for that as long as I have known her), then I immediately started dressing to make myself feel good. I went very casual, with a pair of tight jeans, a pretty pick sweater, breast forms, bra, panties, pantyhose, and a pair of black flats. To top it off, I had a shoulder length strawberry blonde wig with plenty of wave in it.

I did my make up, making sure to make my eyes really pop in case I went out at all. With the mask on, that is mainly the only part of your face anyone sees anyways, but I love wearing make up so I went all out. The finishing touch was my favorite lipstick, Gentlemen Prefer Pink by Revlon. It looks so sexy I believe.

Once I was dressed, I puttered around the house for a while, doing some general clean up that always needs to happen once the clan departs. A jacket here that was forgotten, the few dishes that needed to be put in the dishwasher from breakfast, and minor things like that. I puttered around the house for the next couple of hours, diving into to a few articles in my wife's Cosmo and Vanity Fair magazines.

After losing track of time while relaxing and reading, I got a call from my wife telling me they got up there all safe and sound, and that the kids were so excited that they saw a moose along the side of the road in one of the small rivers. I was very happy that they made it up there and that the call broke me out of my vegetative state from getting lost in the magazines. Now I could get on with the rest of my day.

I hung up with the family, went to the vanity to check on my appearance, made my way to the kitchen to make a salad, and then to my office to go on my computer to see if I had any messages. Nothing pressing in the inbox, so started scrolling though Facebook and Craigslist to see if there was anything I was interested in. On the Facebook Marketplace, the garage sale listings caught my eye, so I started checking them out on Craigslist too. I found a lot that had nothing but junk, but there were a few that caught my eye.

I saw that a sale was going on in a town just across the border in Massachusetts from where I live in New York, had a lot of women's clothes, and the headline on their post was HEELS! HEELS! HEELS!. To say that it intrigued me since I have a love for all heels would be an understatement. I found another post in the same area for clothing store liquidation, so that made up my mind on where I would be headed on Friday.

With that all set, and it nearing 3PM or so, I decided that I wanted to go out and pick up some take out for dinner tonight instead of cooking, as well as get a few items I needed from the drug store. I was really getting into my alter ego of Bobbi Anne now, getting more and more adventurous by the moment, so once I got into my truck and started driving, I headed towards Pittsfield, MA. I found a wonderful place called the Roasted Garlic along the way, so after I went to the drug store, on the way back I was going to stop and eat there.

I got to Walgreens, parked the truck, put on my mask, checked my make up around the mask one more time, and then made my way inside. I was looking for some press on nails, mascara, and a couple of new lipsticks. I found the mascara and the lipsticks right away, but of course something had to go wrong and the Kiss press on nails that I like to use were out of stock. It now means that I have to make my way to the Walmart where I know that they always have them in stock. I pay for the stuff that I had, go back out and get in the truck and make my way over to Walmart.

I was able to park fairly close to the entrance, and I was glad to see that there was no waiting line to get into the store. I made my way past the ladies department when a very pretty sweater caught my eye. It was an electric blue color that really popped, and I thought it would really bring out the blue in my eyes along with the right make up to go with it. I found the one in my size and put it in my cart, continuing on to the cosmetics department. I found the nails I was looking for in the French tip style, along with black, and a nice red set. I took two boxes of each, then thought better and put 1 of each back and grabbed a French tip and black nail set of glue on nails, along with an extra nail glue. I grabbed another lipstick that I liked on the way out, and made my way to the check out and then back out to the truck.

I sat in the lot and put on red press on nails and when I was satisfied with the look, I made my way to the restaurant where my true first test of the day would happen. I parked the truck in the lot, put my mask on before getting out of the truck, and went to the hostess station to be seated. I told the hostess that it would be a party of one, and asked if I could get a corner table which she gladly led me to in the courtyard. I sat down to face the in the corner so I could see my surroundings, took off my mask as I perused the menu, ordered a Sprite, and that is when I noticed her. At the table closest to the entrance sits my mother, who has absolutely no clue about my Bobbi Anne persona as far as I know. Thankfully her back is turned to me, but if I have to use the ladies room, I need to walk right past her. I am very nervous now and am on the verge of just bolting from there, but I quickly calm myself down and think things out.

The waitress came back a few minutes later with my drink, I placed my order, and she left. At that point I saw that the table my mother was at, others were starting to get up and depart, so I hoped that she would too. It took about another 10 minutes or so, and then she finally got up to go. I watched her go through the parking lot towards her friends car, and then saw her turn around. She had spotted my truck and was looking back into the courtyard where sitting, but did not recognize me. She turned back and got into her friends car and they left heading for home. Too say it was too close for comfort would be an understatement, but it also was a big load off of my mind when she didn't recognize me.

The meal came, I sat enjoying the atmosphere and the meal, and when it came time to go, I paid the waitress and made my way back to the truck. It was then that my heart sank a little. I saw a note on the windshield, and when I picked it up was in my mother's handwriting. It said, "Your make up looks amazing, and that sweater looks very nice. You should call me when you get home so we can talk. Love, Mom"

I got in my truck and started to cry, so many emotions were going through my mind. I drove straight home and immediately grabbed for the phone, the whole time not knowing what I was going to say. Finally, I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. She picked up and we chatted some small talk for a few minutes, then she said she was coming over and not to change. She said she has known about this side of me since I was a kid, and now wanted to meet the adult version. I told her that I wouldn't change, and she said that she would be at our home in 15 minutes.

I waited nervously, not knowing what else to do, so I took my purse into the bathroom and checked my make up again. The mask had done some damage to the light foundation that I was wearing and smudged my lipstick a little, and the crying wrecked my eyes. I did a clean sweep of my face with the make up remover wipes, and started from fresh knowing I had a little time, as my mother's 15 minutes is never less than half an hour plus. I redid what I had done earlier, finishing up just before she arrived.

My mother knows she is always welcome, so she walks right in and comes looking for me. When she sees me face to face, her jaw drops some, and her hand comes up in front of her mouth. The first words she says to me are, "You're beautiful." This once again gets the tear ducts flowing, and she grabs for the tissues so I can dry my eyes. She then hugs me like I have never been hugged by her before, and then she guides me to the love seat and sits down next to me. I start to jabber something, but she cuts me off by putting a finger to my lips and tells me she knows and it is alright. She has know for a long time that I liked to dress like a girl, but never wanted to embarrass me by saying something. I couldn't have loved my mother any more than I did at this moment. We chatted a little more and I opened up most of what makes me tick as Bobbi Anne, but not all of it. Some things I don't think a mother should know about her son who is in the closet. LOL! We chatted for about an hour when she said it was getting late, and she needed to get going. We hugged goodnight, and she went on her way back home.

It was now probably 9PM or so, and I was absolutely exhausted. I went into the bathroom and removed my make up once again, also taking my wig off so that I wouldn't mess it up, put moisturizer over my face, arms, and legs, stripped down to my panties, and slipped a nightie over my head. The cool nightie felt like heaven against my skin, and with that I grabbed a diet soda and went up to bed to think, watch some television, and then fall to sleep. I set my alarm for 6AM so I can get myself ready to go and hit up some garage sales at the break of day. I also write the woman whose garage sale post had the heading HEELS! HEELS! HEELS! and asked her what size the heels should was selling were, if she had pictures, and how many pairs does she have. She said most were a size 9 (hooray!!) with some 8.5, 9.5, and 10's in the mix too. She said she was asking $5 per pair but would make a block deal if I was interested in a bunch, and she said she had a bunch. She would send along pictures in a short while so I can see what she has. I let her know that I would be there first thing in the morning.

I put her address in my GPS, along with the one from the store liquidation sale and a few other garage sales that I liked. I then turned off all the lights and the television in order to get some sleep, but my mind kept racing with today's events. Getting to be in femme almost all day, shopping in femme, seeing my mother in femme, her accepting me in femme, getting ready to sleep in femme, and setting up stops for my garage sale outing tomorrow in femme. Sleep was tough to come by right away, but eventually I laid my head down and faded off.

The alarm went off at 6AM, and I was up and at it with and excitement that is very tough to contain. I put water on for a morning cup of tea and went into the bathroom to take care of the morning necessities. Once I was done, I jumped in for a quick shower, cleaning everywhere inside and out (a gurl never knows what is coming, so she needs to be ready) and shaving any body hair that might have grown over night. I get out, pat myself dry, and wrap the towel around my chest, and go out and pour my tea.

I grab a yogurt out of the fridge and sit down at the table to eat, and start reflecting on what happened the day before. The fact that my mother was so excepting of me dressed the way I was, that was something I wouldn't have believed in a million years, but I was wrong. Being the baby of the bunch and thinking back over my childhood, I could see where my mother kind of led me down this path, and I couldn't be happier for it. I was a weak kid, not many friends other than my mom (my sister and brother were 10 years older than I was), and kind of a real closet case. She used to leave the Avon sample lipsticks in my basket in the bathroom, saying that she must have dropped them in there by mistake. She let me grow my hair long and brush it out for me. She would store my sisters old clothes in my closet, and never said anything to me when she would find them gone through. She had to know, and she never discouraged it. God I love that woman.

I finished my breakfast while thinking, then went to Bobbi Anne suitcases to find something to wear. Since I was going out garage sale shopping, I decided on jeans again, the pretty blue sweater that I purchased the day before, blue bra and panty set, nude pantyhose, and a light blue face mask that had a pretty swirl pattern on it. I also decided that, although not practical for trying on the shoes I wanted to get, I would go with my black knee high Peter Pan boots. I took what I picked out over to the vanity, knowing I still had a bit of time before I wanted to leave, so I decided on a whim to paint my toenails a very similar shade to the red I had on my nails (and I was so shocked that the press on nails didn't fall off during the night. I put the toe dividers in place and then started filing and shaping before putting any polish on. Once I was satisfied with the filing and shaping, I slowly stroked the polish on, trying to make sure and do the best job I could. I was very happy with the work once they were all done and staring to dry. While they finished drying, I started working on the top half of my body. I laid out my bra, put the breast forms into the cups, and applied the breast form adhesive to them so they would stick onto me, and slid the bra on fastened it so that the breast forms would sit properly while they adhered to my skin. I put my sweater on next, draping a towel over my shoulders in order not to get any make up on it.

I did my make up, making sure once again to make my eyes really sparkle, and with the sweater helping to bring out the blue in them, they really did pop. Once I was done with my make up, I picked out a nice pair of dangling silver earrings, and then my wig. I wore the strawberry blonde shoulder length wig again since it goes so well with my skin tone and I love the waves in it. By now my toes are dry, so I slip on my panties making sure to tuck real well, then my pantyhose, and my pants. I swapped out the jeans after thinking about it to a nice pair of leggings that will also go well with the boots. The boots were last, and with the final inspection and a touch up of my lipstick, I was ready to take on the day.

I moved all the things I had in my purse the day before to one that matched my outfit better, a nice slim black leather one. I had my credit cards, license, and cashed all moved over to my Bobbi Anne wallet, and made sure that all my make up essentials got put in the purse too. I grabbed my keys and out the door I went to go shopping. It was now about 730AM, so I drove for a bit away from my home before stopping into a mom and pop convenient store where I knew no one would know me, and I picked up a few diet sodas and some extra cash out of the ATM, then back on the road.

I got up to the HEELS! HEELS! HEELS! garage sale, and I was not disappointed. She had to have over a hundred different pairs there, and if I could have afforded it and had more of a place to store them, I would have taken them all on the spot. I started picking them over, finding 25 pairs that I was taking right away when Monica, the lady whose garage sale it was, came up to me. She asked if I was Bobbi from Facebook, and I responded yes (of course), and she said she that she had more inside that she had not taken out yet. I think she saw by the look in my eyes that I was in heaven over that, but anguished by the thought of not getting all that I loved. She took me inside to look at what she had there, and I had picked out another 25, plus 5 pairs of boots that I loved. As I perused through the shoes, we talked some and she said that she loved my profile photos, and even followed my link to FetLife to find out more about me.

I asked her what she thought, and she said that I looked very nice in my photos, and she was going to give me the deal of the lifetime for the shoes. She said that she can not wear the heels anymore because of a broken ankle over the winter, and when she saw I was a crossdresser and that I was very interested, she was overcome with joy. She gave me a little background on why, as she had a brother who was transitioning from male to female, but the grind got too much for him and he took his own life by overdosing deliberately. She said she loved him more than anything, and would do anything to help the community that he loved so much.

I ended up picking out a total of 53 pairs of shoes and 8 pairs of boots. I figured she would tell me about $300 total, but she she said I could have them all plus a couple she hadn't shown me yet for $200. I gladly paid her for those, and then spotted a shelf that she was selling also, and thought that this would go well in Bobbi Anne's storage unit, and be a great place to put all of my new shoes. I paid her the money for the shelf and the shoes, and she helped me put everything into my truck. The shelf went into the bed, and the shoes got all stacked up in the back seat of the truck. I told her that I was very appreciative for all she has given me, and to please keep in touch.

I made my way to the store closing sale, hoping to find a couple of new dresses that would go with some of my shoe purchases. I went inside and saw that the store had basically been decimated, with very few decent items left. I found a nice purple skirt and a little black dress that I thought I would look cute in. I also found a few pairs of panties in one of the bulk bins. Since the dressing rooms were closed because of COVID, I took my chances on the dress and skirt, getting out of the store spending less than $25 in total for about $150 in merchandise. So far this has been my best shopping day ever.

I left there an puttered around the town a little more, hitting a few more garage sales and picking up some items here and there, before heading for home, when I got a call from June, one of my Facebook friends and a girl like me that doesn't get out much. She said she was going to be getting out this evening and wanted to see if I was interested in dinner somewhere, maybe some drinks, and then... I told her that I would love to have dinner and drinks, but needed to know if she wanted to go casual or upscale dining, basically jeans or a dress. She said she wanted to go to a somewhat classy place, and a dress would probably be more appropriate with some heels. She said she would pick me up around 8PM, so I still had plenty of time as it was around 3PM now.

I got home around 4PM with the scenic route I took, and proceeded to bring in all the new purchases I made except for the shelving unit. It took almost a half hour to get all the shoes and other purchases into the house and sorted out. I hung up my new dress and other purchases in the spare bedroom closet, then emptied my suitcases into the closet as well, which I should have done the day before. I was going to have to do some ironing before I could wear some of the things out, but at least some of the wrinkles would come out from hanging them all up.

Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers