Findings, Discovery, Dirty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sucked and sucked, edging each other multiple times, only to slow down to make it last. When I had enough, I pulled away, getting up on the bed on all fours, almost begging for June to fuck me with her glorious cock. I told her that I needed her so bad to bury that monster inside of me. June didn't need any more encouragement than that. She slid it in half way, then pulled it out, repeating this multiple times, getting me fully worked up and in a frenzy. I was nearly screaming at her to fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me now!! Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she started to fuck me good. Every time she slammed into me, I could feel her touch my sweet spot, and I started leaking precum like a faucet. I don't have any clue how long we were fucking like that, but I started to tell June to cum inside me, fill me up, breed me! When she said she was about to cum, I squeezed my boipussy down on her as hard as I could, and she came inside of me something good. I collapsed down onto the bed, her on top of me, kissing the back of my neck, and stroking my cheek with the back of her hand. I could feel her softening inside of me, but I used my boipussy to milk every drop she had in her into me. When she finally softened enough to slip out of me, she rolled off of me and pulled me into her for some more kissing. We kissed like satisfied lovers coming down from that intense high.

After about fifteen minutes of kissing, I figured I had given her enough time to recover, so I started to stroke her cock slowly and steadily, getting her precious meat to show some renewed life. All in all we fucked twice more, both times with her giving me a good pounding, once while I rode her and the last where she fucked me while I was on my back, legs in the air, and her stroking me in unison with every thrust until we both came like fountains. After that, we were so fucked out, we got into nightgowns and cuddled up for some much needed sleep, spooning with me in front, hoping that she would get hard during the wee hours of the morning and fuck me again and again.

=================================================

Hope you have liked my story. Should I continue on about my adventures for the rest of the week?