Findings, Discovery, Dirty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was going through everything, I decided to wear the new little black dress that I purchased, along with a fantastic pair of 4" black pumps with a triple ankle strap that I had already. I found my lacy black bra and panty set, new black sparkly pantyhose, and my long blonde wavy wig. I still had plenty of time before June would pick me up, so I decided to take a short nap before getting ready, taking off my current wig, putting it on the wig stand, and set my alarm for 615PM. I quickly fade off to sleep.

Just as my alarm gets ready to go off, my phone starts ringing and it is June asking if she can come over to my house to get ready. I tell her to come on over, as she can use the second spare bedroom to get ready and to come on in the garage door when she gets here as I am going to go take a bubble bath. She giggles when I tell her that, and she asks if I need help reaching all those sexy places. I chuckle with her, and let her know that she can always come check up on me and play life guard if she wants. I hang up the phone, and head to the huge bathroom that my wife insisted on, and that the Bobbi Anne part of me absolutely adores. It has a huge two person heart shaped tub that I love to soak in, a stand up two person shower, and a mini sauna for four.

I start the hot water in the tub, making sure to add a little bit of the strawberry scented bubble bath that I love (it brings out the little vixen in me.. LOL). While the tub is filling, I get out towels for me and June, along with some extra washcloths and soap. I slip out of my clothes that I napped on the bed in, dipping my toe into the now half filled tub and enjoying the hot water, and then getting myself in as it filled up the rest of the way. I was probably in the tub no more than five minutes when I heard June calling out for me, and yelled back to let her know where I was. It seemed like less than a minute later that she was in the tub with me. We sat back and enjoyed the water for a few minutes, then started chatting like the two women we were just enjoying a good soak.

She told me how her wife came home early, and although she doesn't mind his dressing (I only wish mine was that open minded), she doesn't like him dressing in the house if she is there. It is a reasonable request that June tries to honor for her out of respect. I just wish my wife would be that understanding.

After about a half an hour, we got out of the tub and patted each other dry, making sure to get all the right places dry. We wrapped our towels around ourselves and proceeded to our own rooms to get ready. I get my lingerie on, making sure I am tucked in all the right places and pushing out in the right places. I pull up my pantyhose, making sure that I am not twisted up at all. The dress comes next , pulling up and over my head and getting it all straightened out. I didn't even have my shoes, make up, or wig on, and I already felt so sexy. As I was twirling in front of the mirror, I hadn't seen June come into the doorway until the flash of her camera gave her away. She told me to keep going, that I looked so sexy dancing like that, it was making her horny.

I did a few more twirls before I stopped, and June said she got about 20 pictures of me. I looked at her a little worried, but she said none showed my face, just my body. I was very relieved to hear that. She said she had come to the room to ask me for help zipping her form fitting but couldn't help but admire how the dress I was wearing fit me and flattered my figure. She presented me her back so I could zip her up, but when I reached for the zipper, she backed right into me, wiggling her cute tight ass into me. Even though I was already tucked, I could feel myself getting hard as steel from her teasing me. I grabbed her hips to give a little dry hump, but then stepped back and zipped her up. I didn't want to have all our excitement before we even had a chance to go out. Once she was zipped up, I did pull her back to me for a quick hug and a nuzzle on the neck letting her know I was definitely interested in her for later.

She made her way back to the spare bedroom to complete her transformation, and I sat at my vanity to complete mine. Cover up, foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara, and finally my lipstick, which I think looks so sexy to put on. I decide to put back my blonde wig in favor of my longer, wavy redheaded wig. I need a wig cap with it, so I put the wig cap on and got it all set into place, then put on my wig and got it adjusted just right. I brushed out the few strands that were out of place, but in the end I thought it looked perfect.

I finished up with putting on my heels, attaching the straps and running my hands up and down my pantyhose covered legs. They felt so sexy. Just as I was admiring myself, probably a little too much, June walked in and took my breathe away. She had a wonderful floral dress on, matching heels, brunette wig that hung past her shoulders, and a figure that would stop traffic! She looked stunning! We admired each other for a few minutes, then helped each other with the true finishing touches, jewelry. June helped clasp a beautiful silver necklace with a small teardrop diamond pendant on it around my neck, silver dangling earrings with the same teardrop diamond at the end, and a few silver bangles and rings.

We both grabbed coats to match our outfits, as it is October and it starting to get chilly out. We called an Uber, and the driver must have been right around the corner, because he was there in less than 5 minutes. We masked up, got into the back seat of his minivan, and he drove us to the restaurant. We arrived at Jack's Oyster House about 25 minutes later, went right in, and were greeted and seated within minutes. I found out at that time that June had reservations for us, booked a nice quiet table, and preordered a nice bottle of white wine for us. After the glasses of were poured and the waiter left us with the menus, it was about ten minutes or so when he reappeared with a tray of oysters. I have never had oysters before, but June kept telling me to try them and I will love them. I gave them a shot, trying a few of them, but told her that it wasn't something that I would probably try again. June laughed at that, and told me that although they aren't the most tasteful things in the world, I would be feeling the after effects later on. I didn't know what she meant at the time, but went with it.

We placed our meal orders, and sat and admired the old building and enjoyed small talk, and I told her about my purchases for the day and how the woman had more if I wanted them. She told me how she was so jealous of my small feet and certain delicate features that I have. We had a good laugh over that, and before I knew it, our meals arrived. The food was delicious, and after eating about a quarter of it, I said I was done and would take the rest home with us. We had a little more wine, chatting more and getting more and more flirty with each other, and with a few gentlemen who were seated near us.

When we were getting ready to leave and had paid the check, we put our masks on, stood up and picked up our coats, and headed for the door. The gentlemen we were flirting with also got up to leave at the same time. We got to the door at the same time, and the nice men asked if they could help us with our coats. We gladly accepted their help, introduced ourselves, and thanked them. We all walked out into the clean crisp air, and all started walking up the hill a little bit towards the New York capital building. We stopped at the intersection of Green St, looking for traffic when the men asked where we were going. I told them we were going to walk up to the park in front of the capital and call for our Uber ride. They asked if they could walk with us, and we gladly accepted, pairing off one girl, one guy. The gentleman that took my arm was named Dan, he was quite handsome.

We all walked slowly, as the heels us girls were wearing were not designed to walk hills. LOL!. Dan and I chit chatted over the weather, if we were locals, if we had other plans for the evening, etc. It was very nice chatting with him. Before we knew it, we got to the bench in the park that we wanted to go to and call our Uber from. The gentlemen brushed off the bench for us before we sat down, and June ordered the Uber through her app. They said they were going to go head up to Waterworks to see if there was a show going on tonight, which by chance is where we were headed for some more drinks and hopefully a show. June piped right up and told them that we were headed there also, and Dan asked if we would like to ride with them instead of waiting for an Uber. We accepted quickly, and while Dan's friend Adam went and got their vehicle, Dan waited with us.

Adam was very quick getting the car, and the men helped June and I into the backseat. We got underway for the short drive to the club, parked the car, and made our way inside, asked if there was a show going on this evening (which there was none unfortunately), asked for patio seating then, and made our way there. Dan held my seat out for me as I sat, and Adam did the same for June. Adam sat down, and Dan asked what we would all like to drink. I asked for a white wine, June a martini, and Adam wanted a beer. While Dan was going to the bar, June and I were talking with Adam getting to know him a little. He was from some small town the mid west, and him and Dan were here on business for the farm supply outfit that they worked for. They were going to the Tractor Supply store and a couple of local hardware stores to try and sell their wares tomorrow afternoon, but wanted to get out for the night after flying into Albany in the afternoon.

Dan had come back with the drinks, sat down, and then we asked about him. He was from just outside of Bozeman, Montana and went to college here in Albany for a couple of years before going home and finishing up his degree there. He used to come to the Waterworks with his friends for dancing and the drag shows. He said that some of the girls from school used to come here for the dancing and club crowd to feel safe, and he would tag along. He got hooked on the drag shows when they were going on, and comes back here every time he comes back to town.

We kicked back, enjoying the club, chatting like old friends and drinking (I think I was on my 3rd glass of wine by this time) when June said she had to go powder her nose and wanted me to go with her. The men got up and helped us out of our chairs, and we made our way to the rest room. We went in, closed the door, and as soon as I turned around June was all over me. She started kissing me quite passionately, and I returned the kiss with just as much passion. We kissed for about five minutes or so, before stopping to catch our breath. She said our new friends were making her so horny, and she wanted sex now! I asked if she wanted to go somewhere with the guys now and go back to my place later for more fun, or did she want to go back to my place with just me and her now.

She kissed me again, and then said she wanted to go somewhere with the guys first and have some fun, and then back to my place later on for some after action fun. I readily agreed, and we fixed our make up, making sure to put an extra coat of lipstick on, and then went back out to the guys. When we got to the table, only Dan was there and he helped me and June with our seats. A minute later, Adam came back with another round of drinks for us all, and June and I started to snuggle up with the guys. Dan got the hint right away and put his arm around me, and I snuggled in closer looking up at him for a kiss, which I got. Adam took an extra minute to get the hint with June, but when he did, he pulled her real close.

June asked Adam if he would like to go somewhere and get a little more intimate, and I did the same with Dan. Both men agreed and suggested we go back to their rooms. I was very happy to do that, and we got our coats on a made our way to their car. When we got out there, we realized that Adam had drank too much to make driving safe, so the Dan called up a Lyft ride on his app. Dan went to tell Adam and June that the driver would be about ten minutes before getting there, but they were already making out like love struck teenagers. Dan and I walked out to the edge of the parking lot, his armed wrapped tightly around me and me leaning into him. When we got close to the parking lot entrance, Dan stopped and turned to me, leaning down for a kiss. I gladly accepted the gesture from such a handsome looking gentleman, and wrapped my arms around his neck to signal as much. It was only a little kiss at first, then another, and then a full on lip lock with our tongues intertwining with each other.

We broke our kiss and stood there facing each other, when Dan asked me something that to me came right out of the blue, but it was something that probably needed to be asked before any surprises came about. He asked if June and I were "special" women, but the way he asked it seemed to me that he was hoping that I would say yes. There was just a spark in his eye that told me that is what he wanted to hear, and I was all too glad to tell him that we were. He kissed me again upon hearing my answer, this time with even more passion and lust in it then before. When we broke the kiss, I asked Dan if that is what Adam was looking for also, and he quickly nodded his head yes before coming in for another kiss.

When the Lyft driver pulled in, we broke our embrace and I got into the minivan the kid was driving while Dan grabbed Adam and June. Once we were all in, Dan's arm around me and my head nestled into his shoulder, the driver took off and we headed for the guys hotel. A short while later we pulled up to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites over on Wolf Road, and quickly made our way up to the rooms. Dan and Adam had connecting rooms right next to each other, and when we got in, they each opened up the doors to their rooms to make me and June that much more comfortable.

As soon as coats were off, Dan and I were making out again like long lost lust crazed lovers, and slowly made our way over to the bed. When we got to the edge of the bed, I slid one hand down from around his neck, teasingly slow down his chest, until I reached the prize I wanted, his cock. It was already hard as a rock, and with my rubbing it seemed to grow a bit more. Dan wasn't huge down there in length, but he seemed to have a pretty good girth to him. I pulled my other hand down while still kissing him, and started to undo his belt and pants button and zipper. I wanted that man inside my mouth now!

When the belt, button, and zipper was done, I pulled down Dan's pants and boxers down quickly while dropping to my knees in one motion. I think I had my lips on the tip of his cock before my knees actually hit the floor wouldn't be an exaggeration. I started kissing up and down his shaft, tracing my red nails along his balls, teasing him on what was to come. Finally, when I figured I had teased him enough, I took his entire shaft into my mouth, the tip just touching my throat but not forcing me to gag, but stretching my lips big time. I bobbed up and down on him for a while, teasing with my tongue and pushing the passion meter on him as far as I could without him cumming too soon.

When I broke off the blow job I was giving him, I stood up, turned him around and pushed him onto the bed. I gave him a slow striptease, first the shoes, then the dress, pantyhose, and panties all ended up in a pile on the floor. I climbed back up on the bed with him, straddled him, and guided his missile into me. It was only then I heard the sounds of passion coming from the adjoining room, and knew June was getting laid too. I slowly slid Dan into me, making sure I could accommodate his girth and didn't get split open. As I got accustomed to him, I slid more and more of him into me. When I felt his pubic hairs tickling my backside, I gave it a minute to make sure I was fully adjusted, and then slowly started to slide up and down on his meat. After a few more minutes, we picked up the pace some and as I rode him up and down, he would slam his meat into me as deep as he could. It was nirvana the way I was feeling at that moment. We bucked and fucked like rutting animals that way for a good ten minutes or so, when Dan stopped me and slid me off of him onto my back.

He quickly grabbed a pillow for under my back, pulled my legs up, and reinserted his fat cock inside of me. If I thought I was in nirvana before, then this put me in another stratosphere. Dan pounded into me, pushing my legs further and further back until I could turn and kiss my knees. We continued like that for probably another ten minutes before Dan said he was ready to cum. I told him I wanted to taste it, so we quickly uncoupled and I turned around and started sucking him with reckless abandon. If the oozing precum was any indication on how good he was going to taste, this was going to be another great meal. It only took a minute or two more of me sucking before he sent the first hot stream of cum into my waiting mouth, and the second, third, and fourth ropes were right behind the first. They tasted so good, but had to swallow right down because he had more still coming. He had given me a mouthful and a half of that delicious nectar and the last bit I was savoring like I would never get another load again. Mmmmm...

When I had Dan all cleaned up, I slid up the bed to snuggle some with him, but like a typical man who has had some drink in him, he was sound asleep with a blissful smile on his face. I slide off the bed, bending over to give his cock one last kiss, and then pull the sheet and blankets up and over him. I grab my clothes and head over by the chair to get redressed. I put on everything except my heels for now, and tip toe over to the adjoining room door to see June doing the same thing I am doing. Our guys were well taken care of, and now it was time for us to make our way out and leave. We left our email addresses on a posted it note on each of their desks, signed with a kissing lip imprint after we put on new lipstick. We then went out the door with our coats, masks, and heels in our hands, and made our way to the lobby to sit and put ourselves together the rest of the way.

We hailed an Uber through the app on my phone, and it took about 5 minutes seeing that we were close to the airport. When the driver arrived, we got into his car and started to compare notes on our impromptu lovers. From our chatting, I got the better end of the deal with Dan, but June said that Adam was now her baby daddy since he pumped so much seed into her. We laughed and giggled at that, the whole time making the driver blush more and more. When I told her that I had swallowed all Dan's little squirmies, I thought the driver was going to go off the road. We arrived at my house in good time and I offered our driver a drink if he wanted, but he said he had to go. I glanced at his crotch as he pulled away, and the only place he was headed any time soon was for a cold shower. LOL!

June and I went into the house, tossed our coats over the arm of the couch, and then made our into the master bedroom for some real fun. We started to undress each other, stealing kisses between each item and bringing our passions up once again. Once our shoes, dresses, my pantyhose, and panties were all out of the way, that left me with just my bra on and June with her bra, garter, and stockings on. They looked so sexy on her, framing her growing member the way they do. Her cock was long, about eight inches or so, and a decent girth on it. I loved it in me because it touched some places that very few other cocks have. We got on the bed in a sixty nine position and gobbled up each other like we were starved for cock, even though we both just had some a short while ago.