Findom Demands a Tesla

Story Info
I go deeper into debt for my findomme and serve her desires.
1.5k words
4.17
17.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johan26
johan26
195 Followers

"We're going shopping on your next paycheck -- it's time to go deeper. Pick me up at 10am," Autum texted me.

"Yes Mistress," I replied. Trembling, I put the phone down and reflected on our relationship. It had been a few years since I met Autum, and what started as dating had quickly devolved into a financially submissive dynamic. Autum demanded regular spoiling and tribute, and had put some of her smaller bills in my name.

I was living paycheck to paycheck, with any excess funds going to Autum. Plus, I had already maxed out my credit cards for her, so I wasn't sure what going deeper meant but I gritted my teeth and prepared to take her shopping. I make decent money, my paychecks are $3,300 posttax, but a lot of that was already going to Autum. My next payday came and I picked up Autum up at 10am.

"Show me your bank account," she demanded as soon as she got into my car. I showed her I had about $3,350 in my account.

"Good," she said. "Drive to Tiffany's. On the way there, call your bank and let them know you will be shopping today and to make sure your overdraft protection is on."

I started to get nervous, but I didn't dare to disobey her, so I did as she demanded. I was also incredibly turned on, as Autum had gotten me addicted to her draining me. The banker on the phone was understanding and said that we should be good to go. We made it to Tiffany's and Autum picked out a beautiful $3,000 necklace with a key on it. After tax, my account was completely drained. I nervously asked if we were done shopping and Autum laughed in my face.

"What part of going deeper didn't you understand?" She taunted, "why do you think I asked you to call your bank? We're barely getting started." I gulped and drove to the nearest high-end mall.

The rest of the day was a blur of shopping and racking up charges on my debit card. My card got rejected at a store and Autum had me call the bank to try and get the transaction to go through. Having to make that call right in front of the salesperson at the front of the line in the store was incredibly humiliating. I wanted to shrink into the floor, but I didn't dare disappoint Autum, so I called the bank and the charge went through.

We hit up a few more stores and, after spending several thousand dollars, my card got declined again. Autum smirked and said, "that's enough for today, make sure to carry all my bags to the car."

I bowed my head and did as she asked. On the way out, she stopped to chat to a handsome black guy who was shopping in the store. I stood there awkwardly, holding several of her shopping bags, while she flirted with him, completely ignoring me. Their encounter ended with Autum giving him her number and asking him to call her. As if I wasn't already humiliated enough, she embarrassed me even further, but deep down, we both knew I loved it.

I drove Autum back to her house and carried her bags into her bedroom. She had me sit on the bed.

"Take off your pants and close your eyes," she said.

I did as she obeyed and sat on the edge of the bed in my panties (Autum had made me throw out all of my men's underwear to only wear panties). I felt a shock of freezing cold and then the clamp of metal around my cock.

"Since you were such a good boy today, I've decided to give you the privilege of locking you in chastity," she said. I didn't quite see how being locked in chastity was a privilege but I was so turned on I didn't bother to argue with her. Plus, since I had already overdrawn my account, I was going to be miserable anyway. I figured I may as well stay horny, because I knew if I came then I would regret spending so much.

"Things are going to change," Autum lectured me. "I've been too lenient on you and it's time to push your boundaries. If you want me to be your keyholder, you will have to earn release. I have prepared a contract for you to sign. If you refuse, I will unlock you and let you go on your way, no hard feelings. But you will never hear from me again. If you accept, then you must meet the terms within the contract in order to obtain release. Look it over and give me your answer."

I was trembling as I read the contract. It was pretty basic but stated that the only way I could earn release was by buying Autum a Tesla. It didn't specify the model or year, so I figured that it might not be that expensive. Plus, I was so turned on I would do anything to keep that feeling going. I signed the contract and thanked Autum for letting me serve her.

"Good boy," she said. "You can leave now, I have a date tonight and I need to get ready for him."

Humiliated, I left her house. I had always half-jokingly brought up the possibility of becoming her boyfriend, but she made it pretty clear that would never happen -- I was too pathetic. Plus, she already was getting all my money, so why bother dating me?

The next couple of weeks were a blur. Autum kept sending me pictures of her wearing the clothes I had bought her, mixed in with photos of a Tesla. I kept trying to see her but she refused, saying she was busy. I managed to pay off my overdrafted account but I still had no idea where I was going to get money for a Tesla, and I was so horny all I could think about was release.

"I've decided on the Tesla I want, it's about $45k," Autum texted me one morning, "I know you don't have that much money, but don't you have a 401k you can tap into, plus you don't need that Lexus of yours, do you? You know you'd love to finally cum.."

I hadn't thought about it, but Autum was right. I had about $15k in my retirement account and my car was worth $15k. I also had a painting worth about $5k that I knew I could sell as well. That left me about $10k short, but my credit was decent, so I figured I could put $35k down and take out $10k in payments.

She had me so worked up that all I could think about was buying her the Tesla so I cashed in my 401k and sold my painting and told Autum I was ready to buy her the car. She had picked out a dealership the next state over, about a 2.5 hour drive, so I picked her up on a Saturday morning. I was nervous, horny, excited, you name it.

We arrived at the dealership and I traded in my car and signed a loan for the remainder on the car. We walked to the car and Autum kissed me on the cheek.

"I think you've earned a cum," she said, and unlocked me from the cage.

I was trembling and nervous, I knew once I came I would regret blowing my entire savings and selling my car to get Autum her Tesla, but I was powerless to resist her. She started rubbing my cock through my pants as we drove off the lot, taunting me about how broke and pathetic I was.

Autum's taunts, combined with the first release my cock had felt in a month, led me to explode in the most thunderous orgasm of my life, with my cum bursting through my panties and covering my khakis. Upon orgasming, the tremendous arousal I had felt was immediately replaced by a sickening feeling of disgust at the fact that I went broke at my Mistress's command.

I began crying when I thought about what I'd done. Instead of comforting me, Autum started laughing at me and taunting me further about how this was just the beginning and she had more plans in store for me, which only made me cry harder. After about 30 minutes, I finally stopped crying, but Autum's taunts continued.

I sat there covered in my own cum, listening to her tell me I was to set up a savings account for her on Monday and start depositing 10% of my income there, in addition to regular spoiling and tributes. Eventually, I started getting horny again as we got back close to home. She pulled up outside my house and handed me the chastity cage.

"Put this back on. You belong to me," she said.

I looked deep into her eyes, nodded, put the cage on, and handed her the key.

"Thank you Mistress, I needed this," I said.

Autum smirked and drove off, leaving me to figure out how to pay off my credit cards and research cheap cars so I could get around. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

johan26
johan26
195 Followers