All Comments on 'Findom Demands a Tesla'

by johan26

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
iceblockiceblockabout 4 years ago
Addicted

This isn’t a great story in itself but there is an element to it that only financial submissives will ever understand. I too cry after I’ve cum and realised what a mess I’ve made of my life. But the high You get from being rinsed by someone You love, even if they don’t return Your feelings, is such a rush that the depression is actually worth it. And the more You give the better You feel the worse the reaction. For true financial submissives Findom is our drug and like true addicts a lot of us just shun the help available in search of that high we get from our next big spend. My only answer is to edge and not cum when I masturbate, at least that way the sub drop is manageable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please stop writing. You are in desparate need of emotional help. Move to a city and see a therapistas soon as you can. I am serious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go fuck yourself author. Stop writing. Your garbage stories aren't worth the time it takes to write them. Get lost idiot. At least this time, you put it in the right category and didn't pollute the LW category with your trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous