Your Money Makes Me Happy

Story Info
I make you beg to stay locked up and then spend your money.
1.6k words
4.28
35.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you walk in, flustered because you're exactly 7 minutes late. The waiter takes your coat before walking you over to where I'm sitting. I've chosen a nice secluded table in the corner of the restaurant. There aren't many others near us and I'm sure that you're happy about this, given what we're about to talk about.

"I'm so sorry for being late there wa-" You start to say.

"Sit down. I do not care for excuses." I tell you.

You sit down in silence. The waiter comes over and I tell him that we'll have a bottle of wine. He saunters off and I turn my attention to you.

"Firstly, do you have my tribute?" I ask.

"Yes princess!" You say, eagerly sliding an envelope across the table.

I check the contents and as we'd discussed, you've put £1,000 in the envelope.

"Thank you. Now, you are exactly 7 minutes late. Is this acceptable?" I ask.

"No princess... I'm sorry." You say meekly.

"So you agree, it's unacceptable?" I ask, mocking you.

"Yes princess, it's unacceptable." You reply.

"If it's unacceptable then I should leave right now shouldn't I? I shouldn't have to tolerate this behaviour?" I say.

"Princess, please... let me make it up to you?" You plead.

"How?" I ask.

I know what you'll say but I love taunting you, teasing you. The thought that you will suggest it makes me more excited than anything.

"Y-you could fine me princess?" You ask.

"Hmm I suppose I could... but, considering that you have a financial domination fetish, it would turn you on to pay me wouldn't it?" I ask in rebuttal.

"I-umm." You say, unsure of yourself.

"Yes. A fine would be no good. It would bring you pleasure and that would defeat the purpose of a punishment. Wouldn't it?" I ask.

"Yes princess..." you say.

"So, we're back to square one. What can you do to stop me walking out of here right now?" I ask.

Just then the waiter comes back with the bottle of wine. He pours us a glass each before taking our order. I order a lobster linguine and tell the waiter that you'll have a margherita pizza. The waiter smirks as I give him your order, humiliating you further. He takes the menu's away.

"Princess... you could umm... you could extend my chastity period?" You ask me.

I knew that this would be your suggestion. Your last resort. I'm glad that you've been paying me a regular fee to hold your keys for you but in all honesty, I have no intention of letting you out anytime soon.

"I could or I should?" I ask.

"You should princess. It's the punishment I deserve." You say.

I slide a hand underneath my dress. My panties are soaking wet at hearing you tell me to keep you locked.

"Well then, how long should I extend your lockup period?" I ask.

"Umm well you said that I was 7 minutes late right princess?" You ask.

"Correct." I say.

"So... you could add 7 weeks to my sentence?" You ask, nervousness creeping into your voice.

"I don't think that's enough..." I said, turning to grab my handbag.

"Double it!" You say, a little too loudly.

I knew that pretending to leave would make you say something crazy and it's worked a charm.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"You can double my sentence princess... keep me locked for 14 more weeks." You say.

"So just to get it right, you have been locked for the last 3 weeks. You have 3 weeks left of your current sentence and I should add 14 more weeks? Your unlock will be in 17 weeks?" I ask.

I see the fear start to creep in to your eyes at your realisation. You hesitate before composing yourself.

"Yes princess. It's the punishment I deserve. Please keep me locked for another 17 weeks." You say.

I smile a wide grin.

"Very well then... seeing as you asked so nicely, I'll agree to that. You'll be unlocked 17 weeks from today." I say, satisfied.

"Thank you princess!" You say instinctively.

Our food arrives and we make small talk about your work and how busy you've been. I don't care about what you're saying to be honest, I'm just excited at the £1,000 that's now sitting in my handbag. We soon finish our food and I can tell that you're upset, knowing that the evening is coming to an end. I do have one final treat for you luckily.

"How would you like to see me tomorrow?" I ask.

You look up at me excitedly.

"I would love to princess!" You say.

"Very well. I am meeting a friend to go shopping tomorrow. It won't be cheap. If you give me your credit card, you can meet me after we've finished shopping to take your card back. There may or may not be a reward for you. How does this sound?" I ask.

"Yes princess, I would like that very much." You say.

"Good, what is the credit limit on your card?" I ask.

"Twenty-thousand pounds princess." You say.

"Hmm, I suppose that will just about be enough." I say.

I know for a fact that it will be plenty more than enough, but teasing you by the threat of spending your credit limit is turning me on. You fish out your card and hand it over. You tell me the pin code.

"Thank you. I will text you the details tomorrow." I say.

"Thank you princess." You reply.

"Ok. You can pay up the bill and I'll see you tomorrow." I say, grabbing my handbag.

You stand up to bid me goodnight and I can see a very small stain on your trousers. I smirk knowingly.

The next day

I meet my personal shopper on the floor of Selfridges at 2pm. I had a nice lunch on your credit card. Mindy arrives a couple of minutes late and our personal shopper shows us around the floor. We both grab things randomly off the shelves. I make sure to buy plenty of lingerie and stockings. I know it will turn you on when you read your credit card statement at the end of the month. I buy a few pairs of high heels and Mindy buys similar things to me. We reach the till and the bill has come to £13,449. I smile at Mindy as I hand the cashier your card. One simple swipe and a few digits later, your card balance has been slashed by over a half. I feel a thrill run through me. I shoot you a text.

We are done. Come to the entrance and carry my bags.

You reply within seconds:

Yes princess!

I part ways with Mindy who lives close by. I reach the entrance and there you are. Your eyes bugle when you see the bags that I'm holding. Expensive lingerie brands. You take them from me and I lead the way to the parking lot. You know my car having seen it a few times before, and you make your way over to it. I open the boot and you gently place the bags in there.

"Would you like to see what I bought?" I ask.

"Yes please princess!" You reply eagerly.

I turn to the bags and find one that holds a green pair of panties and a matching bra set. I pull it out and I can sense your dicklette shooting to the end of its cage. I smirk knowing how frustrating this must be for you. I hold it out and allow you to touch it. I love the way you gently caress the material. I quickly put it away. I show you a couple of other things, teasing you with the seductive items that I've bought.

"Thank you for this. You and your money have brought me great pleasure today..." I say, handing you back your credit card.

You take it and shove it into your wallet.

"Seeing as you've behaved well today, you can have a treat." I say.

You perk up at this. I scan the parking lot but this floor is empty apart from a few cars.

"Kneel." I command simply.

You drop to your knees and I sit on the edge of the boot of my car. I lift both shoes up off the ground. The rain has dirtied them and the white soles are covered in dirt.

"You will lick till they are clean." I say.

You get to work eagerly licking away. I start scrolling through my phone whilst you do so. I discreetly take a couple of pictures of you which I'll post on social media later, blurring out your face of course. Soon enough you're done and I check that my shoes are clean. There's a bit of dirt left and I tell you to clean it properly.

"Close your eyes." I say.

You comply. Here you are, kneeling in front of me in the middle of an empty car park. I've just spend nearly £14,000 of your money and yet still you'll thank me for what I'm about to do to you. I take a swing back and kick you as hard as I can in your balls. You keel over coughing and I laugh. It's a good two minutes till you've caught your breath and you look up at me with your eyes watering.

"Th-thank you princess!" You say.

"Good boy. Now get out of my sight." I demand.

You quickly scramble to stand and I see you scuttle away.

I laugh as I climb into my car, my panties soaked from how horny that encounter has just made me. I drive off into the rain.