Sarah's Findom Day

Story Info
A Day In The Life of a Superior Findomme.
3.3k words
4.63
21k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stirred awake, feeling the light from the partly opened curtain hit her closed eyelids. Mmmmm. What time was it? Probably way too damn early. Don't look at your phone, she told herself. Go back to sleep. Bound to be earlier than you want it to be. Just don't look at it Sarah. Just try and sleep some more. Sleeeep.

She picked up her phone. 6:50. Big clear ugly numerals staring back at her. Ugh. But also... there were the other little things on the home screen. The little notifications. Payments. Incoming. As cool and serene about it as she usually was these days, that first glance when she had just woken up always gave her a little tingle of excitement, like she had felt the first time. It was like she had forgotten in her sleep about this thing in her life, and so it felt more intense to be reminded. But there it was, just like every morning. Money. Men sending her money. Because she was hot. Because they admired her. Looked up to her. Wanted to please her. To serve her. That tingling she had got that first time. Heart racing a little. A thrill. Something exciting, kind of taboo, although there was no law against it that she knew of. That incredulity she had felt. Like holy shit, this is actually working. Some loser is actually sending me his money. It was nice feeling that stirring of excitement again, first thing in the morning.

OK so, let's see what we have here. Random PayPal, £10. Justin. No idea who that is. Yeah cute Justin but, y'know, send more. Onlyfans subscriptions, three, a few tips. OK its money but also booring. Usual £20 from Leo. She chuckled over Leo. Of all the pathetic losers this guy was really something. She had told him to send a tribute every day and never speak to her. The fucking loser had only done it for like 90 days straight and counting. Unreal, and also hilarious. What a fucking loser. He might as well send while she was asleep because he was never going to get a scrap of attention anyway. Good sub though. Low maintenance definitely. And hilarious. OK, next. Ooh hello. Weird amount, must be an American. £81.07. A hundred dollars I guess, from Scott. Long time no pay, Scott. I'll take it though. Good piggy. Not a bad haul just for lying asleep, beats working. Must do better though. Tonight lets put something out there to inspire these losers. Make them compete with each other.

Scrolling her tributes had got the heart pumping a little and there was no way she was going back to sleep now. Time for coffee. Sarah was simply not a morning person by any definition, but the one thing she loved about mornings was coffee. She rolled out of bed and padded lightly through to the kitchen on her bare feet. She looked at the fancy Nespresso machine she had made some nerd buy for her. She must have used it like twice or something. Nah. I'll go down to the coffee shop. They make better coffee and two out of four of the baristas could be called hot. So it was lucky dip. Plus its not like I'm paying for it. But then there was the dilemma: to shower and make herself beautiful just in case hot guy 1 or hot guy 2 was on duty, or just go scruffy with her bed head? Fuck it, I'm hot as fuck anyway, she decided, pulling a hoodie over her pyjama top and stepping into flip flops. These pyjama short things showed off her legs anyway. Sarah had great legs.

Hot guy 2, the one with the dark curly hair, smiled and gave Sarah the glad eye as he handed her the latte. She rewarded him with a little wink, then turned to treat him to a glance at her fine ass as she left. She didn't have to look round and catch him looking. She just knew. If only he knew, she thought, chuckling. She stood outside, admired the latte art (he had done a heart for her), then took that glorious first sip. Nothing better than the first sip of the first coffee of the day.

Right, might as well get this paid for. Always fun to see how many times over she could get it reimbursed. Every time Sarah spent money, she ended up richer than before. As it should be. She took a picture of the coffee and tweeted it with the caption: "Pay for this losers. I want it covered many times over. Now."

She could hear the payment notifications going off as she fumbled with her keys getting back into the flat. It made her laugh out loud. OK OK you little losers. Give me a second.

She went and sat on the balcony with her coffee. OK who was first? David. Pathetically poor but always eager to please. Good bitch. Then Gunnar from Norway, good boy. Ugly fucker but he knows his place. And Simon. Don't know him. No message either. Silent sender, love it. Three reimbursements. Pathetic. Time for another tweet. She screen-shotted the three, blanked out the names, an action she had done so many time she could do it one handed. Then tweeted them out, just saying "reimbursed three times but it should be more". Then went back to sipping her latte. She cleared out the non-paying trash from her message requests while waiting for more payments. Even bigger losers than the losers who paid her were these dickheads who tried to get her attention for free. In your dreams, toads. One more payment in. You're late, Loserpig5. If that really is your name anyway.

After showering and pampering herself a little while she checked her phone again. Lol. That's more like it. Seven more losers trying to get her attention. Like a pack of little dogs begging for scraps. That might just be a record. Eleven reimbursements. No more than I deserve, she thought, pulling on her favourite comfy panties. She looked in the full length mirror. Yes, I am hot, she thought. And I get paid for it.

The doorbell rang and she grinned to herself. Packages time.

"Morning Sarah."

The postman was bemused as usual.

"Just the four today."

He was cute enough in a dad bod kind of way. Probably would, after a few drinks. Whatever.

She took the packages, thanked him and closed the door gently before carrying her packages back upstairs.

The first two looked boring, Amazon wish list stuff. Probably gym wear or something. Pathetic losers buying her stuff. Always handy, but also boring. She tossed them onto the pile of unopened boxes in the corner of the living room. Next one - chocolates, yeah less boring. She opened the box, stuffed one in her mouth then tossed it with the other packages. The final package had that feel about it. Class. It just smelled of money. Hooo yes. I think I know what this one is.

She unwrapped it gently, feeling a little excitement as she did so. Inside, Agent Provocateur. Nice. A beautiful bra and panty set, lacy silver/grey. Sent by cuck Frodo. If that really was his name. Good boy anyway. She took the set into the bedroom, put it down on the bed and took a picture of the beautiful lingerie.

Maybe just a little reward for the cuck. She sent him the picture of the lingerie he had bought, lying on the bed.

"You will never see me wearing this. A real man will, though."

Then she undressed and slipped into the exquisite panties and the delicate half-cup bra. It made her feel aroused, and she thought about calling Carl. She admired herself in the mirror, took a couple of test pictures, then lay back on the bed. She sent one of the pictures to Carl, giggling as she thought of that nice thick cock of his getting hard at work.

Checked her loser messages - reply from Frodo.

"Thank you for the privilege of buying them Goddess Sara."

Dropping the h in her name was not exactly spy-level anonymity but hey, she was only 19 when she thought it up and it seemed to work well enough.

Rather than just chat off the cuff with these losers, Sarah always took a moment before replying. Thinking of the most effective reply. The one that would weaken them. The one that would make them pay the most. It was a game to her, and she was skilled at the game after two years. She enjoyed her own intelligence, her cunning, and her powers of manipulation.

This one was going to be easy though.

"What is the best way to thank me though?" she replied.

She counted the beats, waiting for the notification. Ching! £30. God this was so easy.

"Thank you for letting me pay again to thank you for letting me buy the lingerie for you Goddess Sara."

She laughed. Although she was exposed to it pretty much all day every day, she still found it incredible just how pathetically submissive these losers could be.

"You're welcome cuck. I'm going to have a real man come over and enjoy me in the lingerie you bought."

"Oh God, thank you Goddess Sara. It is such a privilege to pay for your pleasure and a real man's pleasure."

"You know what I'll want to hear in the background while he fucks me, don't you cuck?"

"Yes Goddess, cash notifications. Please let me know when he is there and I will be waiting to pay."

"Good little cuck. Round up some other losers too. After work time. Your work time that is, I don't have to work, do I? Now go away until I call you for more payment."

"Yes Goddess Sara. Thank you Goddess Sara."

*

Sarah felt irritated as she stepped into the gym shower cubicle. A little pull in her delicate calf had forced her to cut short her workout. She had been in the zone, enjoying working up a sweat, ignoring the subtle little glances of the men around her. The power and heat of the shower made her feel better. Always so much more enjoyable here, so much space, so much water. She angled her body to direct the flow of the hot water down towards her calf, and the soothing heat took the pain away.

Patting herself dry with the fluffy towel, she allowed herself a glance at her phone. There were notifications of course. Money. Also, a message from Carl.

"Thanks for the work boner you little minx. When can I come over?"

She giggled. Let him dream for a while before replying. She had already decided she wanted his cock today, but he didn't need to know that right away.

When she had finished dressing and drying her hair, she counted up the loser money. £130 while she had been in the gym. For nothing. For being hot. Men desperate for a scrap of her attention. Maybe they will get a scrap later. Gotta keep them keen. Not right now though.

She decided to get new nails on the way home and opted for pale blue with some white stars on them, to go with her new lingerie. Quick picture sent to her nail bitch, Colin, and it was refunded immediately. She decided to tweet the picture out because her nails looked amazing.

"Reimbursed once but do it again."

Then sure enough, like the sun setting at the end of the day, two more losers paid for Sarah's pretty nails by the time she got home.

She texted Carl back.

"Come straight from work x"

It was only just after four, so she changed back into comfies and went to lounge on the bed. Time to throw a few scraps to the pig pen. She went through her messages, replying to the losers who had paid her. Most of them would pay again when they got a reply. It was just so easy. She had a radar for who was feeling horny and weak. When she sensed that, she smelled blood and swooped on them like a predator. Right now, it was Cuck Henry. She could almost see his pathetic little boner in the replies he sent.

"Sorry your request payment was late Goddess Sara."

Translation: punish me. OK little Henry, if you insist.

"Send it again for being late."

She counted the seconds, knowing he would jump to it. Up popped the notification. Another £30. She had a sense of what she could take him for, but it might be a heavy draining if he was horny enough.

"Sent Goddess Sara."

She smiled. He was forgetting his manners.

"You forgot to thank me, Henry. Send again."

In it came.

"Thank you for taking my money, Goddess Sara."

He was up to £90 now.

"Might as well round it up to a hundred now, don't you think?"

This was an easy one. Only £10. In it came.

"Yes Goddess Sara. Thank you Goddess Sara!"

Now. Sara knew she had him, like a fish on the end of her line. This was the fun part, where she enjoyed her own skill. It was a sport to her. Hunting. Ruthlessly taking money from these pathetic losers. Taking more money than they wanted to send. That was definitely an important part of it. These perverts thought they were in control. They thought they knew how much they were going to send. But she knew better. She knew how pathetically weak they became once their tiny peckers got hard.

She pondered a moment before deciding on the best reply.

"So that's £100 you've sent today Henry. Do you think that's enough?"

"Yes Goddess Sara. Please I am overdrawn and don't get paid until next week."

She laughed.

"So you don't think I'm worth more than that?"

A pause. She had him, and he knew it.

"No. Sorry Goddess. That's not what I meant. Please I am so sorry Goddess Sara."

"Henry, send another £100. Now."

She knew that would make his little cock hard. She knew he would do it. Ping! Another easy hundred.

"Oh God. Sent Goddess Sara. Thank you. And sorry for offending you."

She left him another moment.

"Is your tiny dick hard now, Henry?"

"Oh God. Yes Goddess Sara."

She giggled.

"Ew."

"I know Goddess Sara, it is disgusting and pathetic. I can't help it."

"You know what that tiny little penis wants though, don't you Henry? You know what it is telling you?"

"Yes Goddess Sara."

"Tell me, little Henry. Tell me what the tiny thing wants."

"Send you more money, Goddess Sara."

She chuckled. So easy.

"Well then."

"Please Goddess Sara. I am so close to my overdraft limit. Please."

"Send me a screenshot of your overdraft limit. And another one of your balance."

It took him a couple of minutes. She could sense his fear, and his arousal. Then the images came back. Overdraft limit £600. His balance was minus £486. £114 left. She laughed and thought about how she had never been overdrawn in her life. She hadn't looked at her own balance in a while but it was always well over £10,000, and that was just her current account, the stuff she hadn't bothered to move into her various savings accounts. Poor Henry. About to be even poorer. She let him sweat for a while before replying.

"Send it all, Henry. Send me £114."

She glanced at her new nails, admiring them while she waited for the money. She felt the buzz of cruelty. The pleasure of her skill, and her power. First, he would beg. Then he would send. These losers were all the same.

"Please Goddess Sara. I will have nothing. My bill payments will bounce."

"You know I don't care about that, Henry. I want it all."

There was another pause. She knew his little cock would be sore, straining. She knew he would obey.

Then the money came. £114. The last of pathetic loser Henry's overdraft. Straight into her swollen bank account. Because she told him to. Because she wanted it. Because she deserved it more. Because she was hot.

"Sent Goddess Sara. Thank you for taking all my money."

Sarah smiled.

"Good boy. Now go away and don't speak to me again until you have more money for me."

She threw the phone aside on the bed, closed her eyes, and drifted into a peaceful daylight sleep.

*

Stepping back into the exquisite new lingerie set, Sarah admired her own beauty again. Carl would be on his way now. Thinking about her. Imagining his excitement excited her in turn. She slipped a short silk robe over the top and browsed her phone again while she waited. A little more cash had come in. Nothing to get aroused about.

The doorbell rang and she buzzed him in, then left the door on the latch and stepped back. He came bounding up like an excited puppy, and grinned handsomely when he saw her.

"Oh, hello!"

"Oh hi babe", she said casually as she let the robe fall open.

His face when he saw her was a picture. His desire was exciting her, she could feel it physically.

She beckoned him into the bedroom. She let the robe drop to the floor.

"Just give me a second babe", she said, lying on the bed and reaching for her phone.

He laughed.

"What are you like, Sarah? You want those losers paying you while we fuck, don't you?"

She purred at him.

"You know I like money babe. I do like your cock but I also like money. I want both."

She could see Carl's cock grow in his boxers. He took them off and lay down naked next to her.

She messaged Frodo and told him to start sending. The little loser had been waiting for this moment and replied right away. Said a couple of others would send too.

Carl started off the way she liked, little kisses and caresses. A strong finger tracing gently down her back. Delicate fingers touching the front of the new fragrant half cup bra. Then he reached around and snapped it off, kissing her little breasts as they were freed.

She heard the ping of the first payment. It gave a little extra frisson.

Carl touched the delicate panties and put a finger into the band.

"These are nice", he whispered.

"Aren't they?" she breathed back. "Try not to rip them."

He reached into the band with two thumbs and pulled the panties down her legs, tossing them to the floor.

Another ping. More cash.

She pushed Carl's chest firmly until he turned and lay on his back. His thick cock was ready, standing to attention, asking for her. She spread her smooth legs as she climbed on top of him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. First the head, just nicely, always worth savouring. Then she sat fully down on him and felt him fill her so completely. Tingling now.

The little pings and alerts of losers sending cash were fading into the background now as she started to thrust up and down, her pretty manicured hands resting on his chest. Maybe it was her, maybe it was the cash alerts, but everything seemed to fall into a rhythm.

She knew it was coming quickly, coming soon. She felt the waves of pleasure course through her. Carl's little grunts of pleasure, the smooth movement up and down his cock that she was directing how she liked. And the pings of the cash pouring in. Everything in its right place. Here it comes. Two alerts in rapid succession. An involuntary twitch, a pulsing of Carl's thick cock. She shuddered, tossed her head back, and lost herself in her own ecstasy. Pure pleasure, pure power. Time seemed to stop as her orgasm stretched out, into its own space, its own time, its own empire.