Finds He is a Cuckold

Story Info
Man Becomes Aware He Really Is A Cuckold.
2.6k words
3.94
13.9k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

She was my life, my love, my soulmate, so why would I even consider letting her go to my buddy and sleep with him?  Yes, it was complicated, but because she had asked me to, that was what it boiled down to, I swear.  She wanted to be unfaithful, and I was willing to let her. 

We had all been together for three days at the beach in northern Florida when she asked me to leave them alone together.  It was hard to hear, maybe the hardest thing I have ever listened to, but it was clear she was serious, and I had always done what she asked, but also perhaps she saw something in me I hadn't seen even in myself.  There was clearly something else I did not understand about it at the time, and certainly something I did not grasp about myself as it turned out.

They had been fooling around and acting kind of silly and flirting, and I became more and more convinced they not only wanted to frolic playfully, but that they wanted to fuck.  Finally, I asked her if she was hot for Jake and without hesitating she said yes.  "Okay, yes, I want him to fuck me," she said assertively.  "I admit it, yes.   I would like that more than anything.  He makes my pussy ache for him," she said.  "It is wet around him all of the time.  Why don't you just leave us alone for awhile," she said assertively.  "After a few times I think it will be better.  I think it won't be as much of a thing, but something in me tells me you want it too.  Jake wants the same thing.  We have talked about it, and we agree about you, too."

"You have talked about fucking?" I said, "the two of you? And you've talked about me?"  She nodded her head and said yes.   I was stunned.  She began giving what amounted to 'mercy fucks,' screwing me as a courtesy, to keep me happy, to appease my needs and convince me she could have it with him and me and things would be okay.  But she had also said she thought I wanted it too.  That confused me, but there was something more there that bewildered and troubled me.

I began to look into 'women who loved two men' and reading all I could about the phenomenon, the act of polyamorous relationships.  I read about men whose wives were unfaithful, and of men who allowed it.  Okay, it was possible, but was it realistic?   My girlfriend wanted to fuck my best friend and I could either refuse, and lose her, or I could agree and lose her.  The term for a man whose wife was unfaithful was cuckold.  It was a term that began to have more meaning as I read, although it did seem to apply at first.  

Finally, I agreed for them to be able to have sex, with the term cuckold in the back of my mind, and they happily went at it.   I guess I should be happy they hadn't gone behind my back, although I couldn't be sure they hadn't.  They certainly had enough time when they could be alone together.  They could be fucking while I was at work.

The first day I actually knew for sure they were together fucking it nearly killed me, at least I thought it did, but the term cuckold kept coming back to me.  If I closed my eyes, all I saw was the two of them, rutting and screwing like rabbits, fucking and sucking wildly as if the world only consisted of the two of them.  I imagined his cock sliding into her, filling her with semen and pleasure. 

Then a funny thing began to happen.  I began to enjoy the idea, to masturbate to images of them screwing, of my girlfriend having sex with my good friend.   Maybe I was just compensating, adjusting to the reality, accepting what I couldn't change.  I then began to obsess on them having sex.  I told her and she laughed and said I was a cuckold, that I got off on having my girlfriend being fucked by another man.  I said that wasn't true, but there was something I didn't understand about it as well.

I didn't think it was true, but I couldn't be sure.  I was getting aroused by thoughts of her fucking Jake, but was it who I was or me making the best of a situation I could not control?  

The one thing I knew to be true was that I was getting turned on by thoughts of him fucking her, which was happening more and more.  It was happening less with me and more with him, more sex between them and fewer times with me, and she was becoming more and more demanding and I was responding more and more like a cuckold.

At first I didn't even know what a cuckold was, but the more I read the more it seemed to fit.  It got so I could think of nothing else but his cock inside of her and there was no denying it turned me on like crazy.  So, crazy is what it is because I had a girlfriend who liked to fuck my buddy and I actually liked it, I could no longer say it didn't turn me on to think about, to picture in my mind and to even dream about when I was asleep.  

Simply, her fucking him was the most important thing to me in the world.  My world had become thinking of my girlfriend being fucked by another man and it was not just limited to him.  I began thinking of her with everyone I knew.  I was, in fact, a cuckold and there was no way to deny it.  

When I asked her if I could watch them there was no way to avoid the truth.  When I realized I liked seeing her sucking him even more than I liked having it done to me it was beyond doubt.   It even got so I liked thinking of myself as a cuckold.  I began reading about the phenomenon, finding all I could get on the subject, and I began to think of myself as a 'cuck.'

Claire began pointing it out and laughing at me for it.  Strangely, I even got some enjoyment out of that.  What I wondered was could this happen over time or was I always that and it just hadn't shown up yet.  I thought back to early girl friends.  Did I like being humiliated when I was young.  I didn't think so.  I am not sure I liked being humiliated now, but having your girlfriend fuck your friend has to, in some way, be demeaning.  

The first time she agreed to let me watch them fuck I was absolutely sure I was a certified cuckold and there was no denying it.  I got more turned on by the possibility of watching the coming event than I had ever been about getting a piece of ass myself.  

When we all went in the house for the big event I was shaking like a weed in a strong wind.  I don't ever remember being so turned on by anything in my life.  The idea of watching him fuck her was as intense as anything I have ever experienced before.  Pictures of it happening flashed through my head as we walked towards the bedroom.  My head was spinning and my pulse was beating in my temples.  As I watched him undress her I was shaking and eager to see them in the throes of copulating like I couldn't believe.  

He began to kiss her and my penis was erect and stiff in my pants and I moved it to give some relief.  When that didn't help I released it completely and took it into my hand.  He placed the end of his cock at her pussy and she moved her legs apart to help him, then I focused on the sight of him moving into her and it was incredible.  I actually loved seeing it.  I looked closely as the tip of his cock pushed her labia aside and moved slowly into her, disappearing into her vagina steadily and with ease and it went deep.  

I wanted to get on the floor and look closely, but I stayed where I was and watched from six feet as he began moving in and out of her.  Steadily, it pushed back and forth into my girlfriend's pussy, splayed for him and pink and puffy from her arousal.  She brought her knees up and pushed them apart, holding her legs open as wide as they would go.  She was smiling as he was fucking her, and she looked pleased that I was there to watch.

"You like watching your girlfriend get fucked by your best friend don't you," she said taunting and charging me with being a cuckold, which now I would not deny.  I was, yes, enjoying it, loving watching her getting fucked and delighting in the sight.  As his firm erect pole pushed deep in her pussy I got hot inside as I focused on his girth sliding into her orifice, pushing the lips apart and forcing itself deep and fast to her core, fucking her pussy with strong thrusts, repeatedly entering her and drawing out quickly, repeating the maneuver over and over rapidly and with loud slapping sounds with each thrust.  The sounds even excited me.  Her petals pushed a part and I loved seeing it. 

He put his hand between them, wiping some foam from her wet cunt and then offering it to her on his fingers.  She grabbed him by the wrist, as if to show me what she was about to do, then she moved his hand to her mouth and licked her own juices from his fingers, gobbling like a hungry dog, lapping her tongue across a tasty meal.   She smiled as she ate herself from his fingers and moved her eyes over to me as if to say, "look at me eat my froth from his hand like a cat."

I was nearly dizzy with desire as she sucked herself off his fingers and I nodded to her, encouraging her to continue drinking her wetness from her own pussy.  It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen, and I told them they were really, really hot.  

"Fuck her good," I told him, meaning every word, and not knowing why I wanted it.  

Her pussy was thick with white foam from the heat of their fucking and covered with a thick gooey film of their combine liquid that had congealed and caked around her hole, sticking to his shaft and her opening, forming a sauce that I so much wanted to taste.  

He put his mouth against hers as they fucked and they kissed breathlessly, groping and humping against one another and it intoxicated me to heights I had never reached before.  She pulled at his bottom, drawing him tight against her, tugging his body to hers, frantically showing me their passion, their hunger for one anther and it made me drunk with pleasure.  I grinned like a clown as he fucked my girlfriend in front of me.

Her crotch was covered by semen dripping from her slit and lubricant from her own vagina combined with his precome and what he had already put there, and she called his name frantically, telling him to fuck her harder and faster.  Her excitement was contagious and it elevated my own, bringing my heart rate as high as it could go, moving me close to coming from watching their coupling.  It was incredible and I was loving it.

I had been frightened by their desire for one another, but now it brought me to the brink of an explosive orgasm from only watching my woman as she was fucked my good friend.  He raised up on his arms, pushing his pelvis against her, slapping his scrotum against her ass cheeks as he continually pounded into her, grunting with exertion as they fucked.  

I could not get enough and did not want it to end.  I wanted him to keep pounding into her, forcing his stiff meat into my girlfriend's pussy, whipping it into a red and raw cavity.  I finally gave into my desire and got on the floor close to them and gazed at her full pussy packed with his thick, meaty sausage that rammed itself repeatedly into her and she called out for him to go harder, which I don't think he could have done.  My penis was erect and charged.

I wanted to see him squirt into her.  I wanted to watch his semen shoot out of his penis and into her sloppy, wet pussy, drinking his jism like a hungry lion, lapping at her watering hole with a fierce thirst.  I had asked to watch them and they were giving it all to me, fucking for my pleasure and theirs, frantically rutting like animals to give me what a cuckold wants and needs, craves and hungers for.

I had not admitted it at first, but the tiger in me for having my girl fucked by another buck was overwhelming me like an obsession out of control.  "Fuck her, yes fuck her," I yelled at him, energized by the sight I craved.  The cuckold in me thirsted for the taste of indignity and having my woman willingly give herself to others for my entertainment and sexual pleasure.  It was now beyond any doubt that yes this cuckold wanted be demeaned and degraded.   

They were fucking for me, yes, but they were also doing it to show me they could without my consent, without my approval, and that was a part of it.  I had to be the disgraced party, the man who had given up his option, his opportunity.  She fucked for me whether I wanted it or not, and she said, "Watch this, whether you want me to or not I am doing it in front of you."

When they were finished I was spent, as if I had been fucking with them.   They fucked for me but they also fucked me figuratively and even perhaps literally.  I have watched them many times now and each time it is an fatiguing experience, exhausting me as if I was taking part.  

It has now been years since I first acknowledged that I was, in deed, a cuckold, but I have wholly accepted it and know it is who I am and what I require.  It is what drives me to sexual heights, and there is no disavowing the truth  at this point.     

The three of us live together now, although they are not exclusive and I have watched her with many other men.  She performs for me as if she is a devoted queen, or cuckoldress, even getting a tattoo on her ankle of an ace of spades, signifying the wife of a cuckold.  

We have gotten married, both accepting the fact that she will be unfaithful and I will welcome it.  She has become devoted to giving me the attention she knows I crave by fucking other men in my presence, by using her pussy to entertain me and satisfy what I have to have.  Am I proud to be a cuckold?  That is simply not how it works.  I savor the pleasure of being able to have a woman who is devoted to fucking for me for my pleasure.  She demeans me by having sex with other men and "demanding" that I watch.

If she were to become pregnant, then part of being a cuckold would be for me to willingly raise another man's child.  I have completely come to terms with that.  

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers