All Comments on 'Finds He is a Cuckold'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My little cuck dick was hard and leaking pre-cum while I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Obviously she needs an audience of more than just you. Throw a party, invite all her coworkers, your coworkers, everyone you know, etc., and have her fuck all of them with everyone else watching. She could do maybe a hundred or so, then you might both be satisfied.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock10 months ago

You had me until the baby part. I know some people are into that, but I think it's ridiculous to bring a kid into the world that might someday find out that his/her "dad" is not really their dad and their mom was fucking lots of other men and may not even know who the father is. Especially if other people find out, their kids would eventually find out and ridicule the poor kid. Other than that, very hot story, wish he would've gotten into cleaning up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's no middle-of-the-road for this writer. Everything is offered en extremis. No character is ever conflicted, nor do any characters have reservations, second thoughts, or regrets. Moreover, conflict, the high-octane fuel of good fiction, is completely missing from every character, plot, and story. This is the definition of fetish porn. Sadly, this writer has the skill to write angst-filled and -fueled tours-de-force, but apparently lacks the will. That's the definition of a person in the throes of being controlled by a fetish. C'mon, OP, snap out of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...