All Comments on 'Fine by Me'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

So creative!

When I first realized this was a trans story I thought I'd be turned off, yet you made it interesting.

The best, was the wife & her role in setting it up. Well done.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Very interesting and erotic story. I like transgendered women and have been with a few. Last one was in late 2021. She had been a friend that I met in 2018 when we both were homeless in a VA run shelter. Once I got my apartment Summer and her two roommates from the shelter came over and thru me a housewarming party. Over the next few years every Saturday night Summer came over for dinner and a movie. We never had sex till November of 2021. She had disappeared back in late July and I couldn’t find her. Then in late November she showed up at my door about midnight. She was homeless again and starving so I fixed her something to eat. She was still hungry after she finished so I fixed her more. After she was full we were sitting on the couch talking when she looked at me with a strange look in her eyes. She said to me

“You want to touch it?” Of course I said yes. She untied the string holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw almost hit the ground. She was already hard and she was hung. 🤤 I leaned over and took her 10 inches in my mouth. She was also very thick, about as big around as my wrist. I could only get half of her in my mouth and I sucked her for about 15 minutes. I ask her if she would please fuck me. She tried, but she was too big. So I continued to suck her for another 45 minutes. She couldn’t cum though. I gave her the bed and I slept in my recliner. Next morning she woke up and took a shower. She came out into the living room naked and was hard. I sucked her for an hour and she still didn’t cum. I found out that she was smoking Meth. If you know the effects of Meth it acts like an aphrodisiac for men, but with a side effect of it’s almost impossible to cum. I had to ask her to leave because her smoking Meth in my apartment could get me evicted and cause me to lose my section 8 then I’d be homeless too. She got real mad and told me if I threw her out I’d never see her again. Broke my heart to do it but I had to have her leave. Haven’t seen her since.

Your story is definitely worth a solid 10 stars……. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, a very, interesting, creative, yet erotic story. When with a trans woman, I crave any instances of sudden dominance…her suddenly shoving her tongue deep into my mouth…it gets me ready for kneeling before her and begging for her massive cock…then the thrusting, gripping my head, and then my reward…swallowing, swallowing..She pulls out, spent…knowing she’s totally in charge…

JT

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz200211 months ago

Even though m-trans is not quite my thing, this is another well written one with an unexpecting twist…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...