Fine! I'll Do it!

Story Info
Mother threatens divorce, son comes to the rescue.
5k words
4.43
31.8k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes:

This is a short story, (for me anyway). The 750-word challenges are pretty lame but I figured I would, at least in spirit, attempt a minimalist story. Sorry, but in my opinion, a story isn't a story without a little generic backstory, so there is a very short one included.

Most details such as names and descriptions were purposely omitted, leaving you to use your imagination as to the size of the breasts, the length of the cock, the color of the hair and skin etc. In other words, fill in the blanks with your own fantasy of what these people look like.

This story does have an ending, but I did leave enough details for a myriad of story arcs to keep it going. I have way too many projects in limbo to ever work on this further, so if another author wants to continue this story or even write their own, better version, all I ask is that you give a shout out to this story if it inspired you.

This story is possible, but improbable. It's got some elements of non-consent but barely. All characters in this story, participating in sex or not are over the age of 18. This story is meant to be humorous and not taken seriously and is only here for your entertainment. I hope you can suspend your disbelief and enjoy it.

****

Zack walked in the door of his parents' home for the first time in years. It's not that he hadn't seen his parent's or his sister in all that time, it's just that he hadn't returned to his childhood home since before he left for college. He saw them every year, usually meeting them for vacations throughout the year and without fail he would see them when they went to their annual Christmas holidays at their grandparent's vacation house in Vale, so this wasn't going to be a long-lost reunion.

Zack was a recent graduate of Harvard Business School and now lives in New England after having graduated from college two years prior. While in college he made friends with some very wealthy students who were impressed by his intelligence, leadership capabilities, business acumen and most important of all his shrewdness.

One of his wealthy friends' father owned a failing company and after having met and been impressed by Zack himself, gave him the top position at the failing company as CEO. Since, this wealthy man had many businesses, he figured he could use this as a way of testing him. The theory being that if he could prove himself and turn the company around, that he would have bigger and better opportunities for him in the future with his one of his more successful companies.

His friend's father's faith in him wasn't misplaced because two years later he turned the almost bankrupt company around and it was now, not only profitable, but was set to break record profits in its sector.

Not being a silver-spooned, trust-fund baby growing up, neither was he ever poor, he would describe his upbringing as middle-classed at best. Growing up, he had lived in the same suburban Southern California neighborhood all his life and never had moved from the same two-storied, three-bedroomed house until he left for college.

As wealthy as he had become recently, traveling across the country was not a budget concern. Regardless, he didn't enjoy flying anywhere unnecessarily as he hated airports and especially hated being tied to a chair for hours just to get from point A to point B. And, in this case he could add that he also hated visiting his old home. He hated LA traffic, he hated its run-down pothole ridden streets and when he left, he didn't ever look back. As a matter of fact, he couldn't think of one thing there that he missed that he couldn't get in New England barring the great Mexican food.

If not for his sister's graduation from high school, he would not have come at all, but he loved his sister and wanted to support her as she celebrated her once in a lifetime achievement.

The moment he walked through the door his sister rushed into his arms and hugged him fiercely. Right away he noticed the cause of her distress as his mother and father were screaming at each other in their bedroom upstairs. The argument seemed to go on and on but it was garbled as his parents had their door closed and the tone and volume of their voices didn't stay consistent.

He noticed words and phrases that were being thrown around, but he could not place their context. Phrases like, "...get me pregnant...", "....fuck me any more..." and others were shouted but what it was all about he could only guess. Maybe one of his parents was having an affair, was the best he could string together.

"What are they fighting about?" he asked his sister, Cindy.

"What they have been fighting about all year!" she exclaimed. "Mom wants another baby and is pissed that dad won't give her one. Apparently before they got married, they agreed to have at least five children even though mom really wanted ten. To her, five was a compromise and it was the minimum she would accept from her future husband. Mom accused Dad of welching out of the deal after she had me."

"Let me go talk to them," he offered, then had an idea and handed her the keys to his rental. "Why don't you head over to the mall and go shopping or something?" he asked, handing her five hundred dollars.

She looked at the gift skeptically, but he laughed and pulled out a present from a carry bag he had in his right hand.

"This is your graduation present. So, no, I didn't forget," he said, then explained, "That is for an outfit, or whatever. You know, for your big day tomorrow. Get what you need."

She jumped at him excitedly and grabbed him around the neck and pulled him down so she could kiss him on the cheek. She ran to her downstairs room to put her present away so she could unwrap it later after her graduation, then rushed back and jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist, and pulling his head closer so she could kiss him all over his face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she gushed. "You're the best big brother in the world!"

"And don't you forget it," he laughed. "Oh, and try not to come back for a few hours eh?"

She nodded vehemently, "Oh don't worry. Three hours minimum. Call me if you need your car before then, K?" she asked and rushed out the door in a quest to spend every cent - her favorite hobby.

Zack did not carry any luggage with him since he had dropped everything off at the hotel he was staying at. Unfettered, he closed the front door and walked purposefully to the stairway to confront his parents. Just as he did, he heard his parent's door open and slam followed by his father hustling down the stairs.

"Zack!" he exclaimed, turning bright red in embarrassment. "I thought you were going to call so we could pick you up."

"Nah, Dad, I decided to get a rental and booked a hotel at the Marriott down on Beach Boulevard. I know you offered to let me stay here and all, but the hotel is only a couple of miles away and they have a nice king-sized bed," he explained.

"I don't blame you son. Your old twin bed probably doesn't hold the same appeal now that you're a big shot CEO, right?" his dad joked.

Zack shrugged an acknowledgement, "You want to sleep on my old bed, Old Man? I'll sleep with mom on your bed if you want," he smirked.

His father merely chuckled. "Well, you'll be getting about as much sex as I have the last six years if you do," he ended with an insincere laugh, failing to disguise his truth.

"What's going on, Dad? I've never seen you guys fight this much in my life," Zack implored.

"Uhhh, Arrgh!" his dad grunted, frustratingly. "I'd tell you to butt out, but you'll probably get an earful of our business from your mother soon enough," he declared.

"OK, spit it out then," Zack demanded.

"As you know, your mother comes from a very large family. All of the women on her side have all had five to ten children, without exception: it's almost a family law. When your mother and I first met she insisted that she wanted a large family with AT LEAST five kids if not much much more. As you know, except for my half-brother who was born after I left home, I considered myself as an only child. I really had no interest in having a large family, but I was in love and your mom's ultimatum meant we would be done if I didn't agree. So I did, hoping that I could postpone and stall the baby-making factory she wanted to become and just give her a couple of kids to appease her," he said.

"Jesus, Dad. Why would you do that? If you loved her you should have let her go. Maybe she could have found a man that wanted that too. You knew how important it was to her."

His dad just looked down guilty. "What can I say? I was young, dumb and full of cum. When you're twenty, you kind of just wing it and hope life goes your way," he said as a way of excuse.

"Well how did you get away with it this long? Cindy is eighteen now, so you've had her on the hook that long?"

"Yeah, well I'm not proud of it but I secretly had a vasectomy right after your sister and made-up excuses for years until she found out. We almost got a divorce after that, but I promised that I would have a reversal performed right away. That made her happy for a little bit but unfortunately those reversal surgeries aren't always successful. The doctor said, the original surgeon fucked up somehow. I don't remember the medical jargon he used but the long and short of it was that my balls don't produce sperm anymore and I'm now sterile."

"What?!" Zack asked, disgustedly.

"After I got that news, I tried to make up a bunch of excuses about how my balls just needed time to recuperate. That actually worked for a couple years but eventually she got wise, and she gave me an ultimatum: figure it out or no sex from her until I did. That was six years ago!"

"Jesus, Dad," Zack repeated, biting his tongue on all the insults he thought to say to him.

"I just don't know what to do," he moaned. "If she divorces me, she'll ruin me financially. I'd have to give this house up for sure, not to mention the alimony... I just wish she'd cheat on me or something and knock herself up. Maybe then she would stop with the threats of divorce. Hell, maybe she'd throw a dog a bone and fuck me again. I'm getting tired of using my hand," he groaned.

"She might also leave you for this nameless paramour that knocks her up. You'd be screwed twice over!" Zack exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's the only reason I haven't suggested it," he reasoned.

"What about a sperm donor?" Zack asked.

"You know your mom. She feels like she needs to know the man she has a baby with... Fuuuck! I'm screwed," he cried once more.

Zack felt sorry for his father. I mean, yeah, what he did sucked, but it wasn't unforgivable, and he did attempt to right his wrong. Then he had a stupid idea.

"What about if it was someone that she couldn't marry?" Zack asked.

"She would never have an affair with a married man," his dad mentioned.

"Yeah, No! Even if the man was married, he could always get a divorce and marry her after," Zack retorted.

"True, so who were you thinking? A priest? A terminally ill dude? What?"

"A relative," said Zack. "What about Uncle Jack?" Jack was his father's half-brother.

"Jack's an asshole and your mother has made it clear that she thinks he's the devil."

"What about grandpa? Or one of mom's five brothers?" Zack asked.

"Grandpa has dementia, her brother Bob has diabetes, Brad died, Tommy is gay, Mathew got his balls and most of his lower half blown off in Afghanistan and Tony is a fat slob and she wouldn't have anything to do with him. Besides, I heard Tony's pushing four hundred pounds. I doubt he could find his dick in all the folds."

After about ten minutes of them mulling over possibilities, Zack frustratingly exclaimed, "Fine, I'll do it!"

"What?" his father asked, surprised. Then he said something Zack wasn't expecting, "You'd do that for me?"

"Yeah, Dad. You'll owe me big time, though" Zack demanded, as if he were giving something up. "Just remember, I do this, then it's YOUR kid. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, Great! What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Take off somewhere, get a few drinks at a bar. Just don't come back here for a couple of hours, at least."

"You got it!" his dad, said perking up. "If you can get this done somehow, you'd be a life saver for sure," clapping Zack on the back before heading to the garage to take off into parts unknown.

"Now how the hell am I going to pull this off?" Zack worried to himself.

He hadn't really thought of the consequences, but for some reason he had his dad's permission to be a "sperm donor" only they never discussed how that donation would take place. His parents didn't have the money to go to a fertility specialist. He knew this because he was on his parent's health care plan all throughout college and knew they didn't cover that.

Then there was his personal relationship with his fiancée that he had to consider. When he really thought about it though, it was unlikely that this would ever get back to her. She never even met his parents and only ever talked to them once or twice briefly via Facetime.

He suspected she was a gold-digger and was considering dumping her, so part of him didn't care if she found out, anyway. He let her know more than six months before that they needed to sign a prenup before he would even consider setting a wedding date. Yet, she still hadn't signed the papers, and had been giving him excuse after excuse; he was getting tired of it.

He also suspected that she might be cheating, although it was based on nothing but fear and a minimal set of red flags that didn't necessarily mean anything by themselves but warranted a look into. Regardless, he thought that if she was cheating on him then this week while he was away in California would be the perfect opportunity for her to do it with impunity, so he hired a PI to keep tabs on her before he left, just in case his gut was correct.

"Fuck it," he thought, running up the stairs to confront his mother. "Let me see if I can just rip off the Band-Aid and let the chips lay where they lay."

As he approached his parents' master suite, he knocked softly on the door, but his knocks actually revealed that the door wasn't fully closed. As the door slowly swung open, he heard the shower running in their master bathroom. He scanned the room in case she was getting undressed and saw no sign of her. Then he heard the echo of her shutting the glass door of the shower and knew she must have just entered.

He couldn't imagine a rational scenario where he could convince his mother to let him breed her, but he also knew that her need to be bred wasn't logical, rather it was all about emotions and desperation. She just turned forty and her biological clock was ticking, and her window of opportunity of getting pregnant was dwindling.

She didn't want to be the only woman in her family that had less than five kids, she would have been a laughingstock. So, she couldn't wait any longer and that was why she was threatening divorce. If her husband wasn't going to do it, then she'd have to try with someone else.

If it's all about emotions, then he believed that his crazy plan might work. So he started by stripping naked and entering her bathroom. It was time to fight desperation with a desperate plan.

The first thing he noticed once he entered the bathroom was that the glass was partially fogged up by the steam and her back was turned to him. She hadn't apparently noticed him yet.

As quietly as he could, he opened the sliding shower door and quickly stepped in behind her before she noticed the draft. He thought for sure he would have been caught by then, but he was able to close the door after him without her notice.

Without touching her he peeked his head past her side to look at what she was doing. He looked at her face and she looked like she was concentrating on something with her eyes closed. So, he looked down to see what she was doing with her hands and noticed one hand was busy abusing her clit while the other hand had two fingers buried in her hairy pussy. His dad wasn't getting any for years, so he wasn't surprised by the jungle she was sporting.

Hopefully the shock of what he was about to attempt on her wouldn't ruin his relationship with his mom forever. He loved her for sure, but he had no desire to have sex with her. To him, this was his way of helping his parents out, as illogical as that sounded. He tried not to question his reasoning too much as he knew that if this was to work, he would have to be bold and commanding and not think about it very much. Not only that, but it would really help if his mother was a bit submissive.

He knew that he couldn't rape her, but he wasn't about to ask for consent either. If she said no or freaked out, he planned to bow out as gracefully as he could and hoped she would accept an apology or at least forgive him eventually. He doubted she would involve the police but that was also very much a risk. But he knew that he owed it to his dad to try anything he could to keep them together.

Hell, it wasn't like his mother would fare much better after the divorce. There weren't many men willing to marry a forty-year-old mother who wanted three more children. Not to mention that her chances of conceiving would just keep decreasing as she aged.

It could take up to a year for the divorce to go through. Then finding a man to date would then take time, (let's give her a year to be conservative). Then once she found someone it would likely take a couple of years until she was proposed to then married. No one in their right mind would marry her right away, so by the time she did get married she'd be likely closer to forty-five than forty.

If she wanted to fulfill her dreams, what he was about to do was the only way he could see her doing it.

So, he put his hand on her shoulder, and she quickly jerked her hand out of her pussy and looked at him with a bug-eyed expression. He pressed his erect cock between her ass cheeks and asked her to pass the soap to which she did without question.

She hadn't freaked out, which bode well for his plans, but to keep her from coming to her senses, he had to keep her off guard. He quickly lathered his hands and methodically massaged her back sensuously with his fingers and palms. As he worked on different parts of her body, he would apply more lather to his hands and feel every nook and cranny touching skin he never dreamed he would touch.

He moved on to her hips then her belly and eventually slid up her sides and boldly stroked her breasts, stopping to tweak and twist them. He was rewarded with a gasp from his mother's mouth followed by a slow moan. She was getting off on it.

He grabbed her by the hips and twisted her around so that his back was to the water spray, and she was facing the far wall. With one hand on her hip and the other on her other shoulder he guided her so that she leaned forward, hands on the wall ass sticking out. He tapped one of her heels with his toe to indicate she spread her legs open, and she quickly complied.

The soap acted as a lubricant as he quickly sawed his fat cock up and down the crack of her slippery ass, garnering another moan. She was shaking like a leaf, but for some reason, not complaining. He squatted down slightly to get the right angle for penetration and as he slid his cock head across her pussy lips, nudging her clit, she turned and finally spoke.

"Honey, what are you doing?" she asked, lustily, as if just then realizing what was about to happen.

"Shhhh," he shushed. "I'm going to breed you, Mother," he declared, as he suddenly thrust upward filling the hot wet glove of her vagina; like OJ at trial - it was a tight fit. His hands held her hips steady as her legs shook in a sudden surprise orgasm.

She screamed out, "Oh my god!" and she followed that with incessant moans and cries of pleasure.

12