Fine! I'll Do it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned his torso onto her back increasing the skin-to-skin contact and slid his hands up her sides, fondling her meaty breasts once again, mauling them viciously as his cock pounded into her without mercy.

"I'm going to fuck you over and over again and dump all my loads into your needy cunt," he growled. "After the shower, I'm going to fuck you doggy on your marital bed," he growled, gasping from the aerobic workout.

Not only was the position they were in difficult, but the slippery shower floor made all his muscles tense as he fought to keep them both balanced.

"My fiancée is a planner, and guess what she had me do to prepare for our upcoming nuptials?" She had me have a fertility test done," he lied.

The truth was, he had his balls accidentally kicked in a taekwondo class causing them to swell up twice their size. The doctors checked him out and said there was no apparent permanent damage. But just to be sure he had a fertility check done, so it wasn't all bullshit.

"Ohhhh, God," she moaned.

"He said I had the highest sperm count he'd ever seen, and my motility was off the charts..." he gasped as he started to feel the point of no return coming on.

She kept moaning repeatedly; her body shaking; her legs almost giving out.

"He called me a super-producer," he lied.

Actually, he was well above average, but all the other stuff was just an exaggeration to turn her on.

"Do you really want this?" he asked, "Last chance! 'Cause Dad sure ain't gonna do it for you. He's infertile."

"God yes!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me, Baby! Breed your mother. Give your momma what she's always wanted!"

That set him off, and he came - hard. It was like her pussy was a vampire sucking all the life force out of his cock as spurt after spurt flooded her needy cunt.

Surprising even to himself, he kept them both upright, but he quickly straightened himself to a standing position and pulled her to him letting her rest the back of her head under his chin as she leaned back into him while he held her to him tightly.

After a minute of them catching their breath, his cock slowly deflated a bit and slid out of her gaping hole.

She suddenly started to slide down his slick body. Concerned, he went to grip her tighter, but he quickly realized that she wasn't falling, rather, she intended to slide down as she twisted away from him. He let her go and she spun around 180 degrees and dropped to her knees facing him and in one fell swoop she engulfed his deflating cock in her hot mouth.

Her tongue swirled and twisted around his mushroom-headed cock, and as she took him deep into her mouth, she lapped at the sensitive underside of his shaft. He was surprised at just how good she was. He'd never had a better, more erotic blow job than that ten-seconds-of-heaven he was experiencing. After she was satisfied with his turgidness, she pulled away from him and looked up at him expectantly.

He bent down and grabbed her beneath her armpits and pulled her upright. She looked at the shower door expectantly, but he had other ideas. He grabbed her ass and picked her up so that she was lifted high enough to engulf his mother's nipples in a lust filled marking ceremony. He pinned her back to the wall and kept sucking, creating three hickeys all over both her breasts. He then slowly lowered her down so that her opening was just touching his stiff cock.

She wiggled a little and his cock just popped right in, after which he started brutally fucking her hard against the wall. Her legs wrapped around him, as she gripped his back tightly.

"Oh god! You're insatiable, Baby. Fuck Mommy's pussy, Baby. Give me a baby. Breed me!" she chanted over and over again. "You are so strong, Baby. You're not my little boy anymore. You're all man!" she gushed, lust in her eyes as if she had just noticed him for the first time.

Over and over, he pounded into her like a maniacal animal trying to kill its prey with its cock. Time seemed to swirl around them, but the lust build-up had its own timer and when it went off, so too did his cock as it spewed its second load of the day. This time his wobbly legs did go out a bit and he slowly slid his mother down the wall as he ended up on his ass with her still wrapped tightly around him, still shaking from her own orgasm.

From the lower vantage of the shower floor, the spray of the shower soaked both of them, making them sputter to breathe. The water suddenly cooled as the old water tank reached its limit. The shock of the cooling water seemed to have woken them up and they quickly scrambled to get out of the shower.

They dried each other off; she gave him googly eyes; and he admired how beautiful she looked. She was all flushed in the face, with a broad grinning smile that he hadn't seen on her in... he didn't know how long - years, definitely years, hell, it could have been a decade it was that long.

He realized that his mother was done for the day as soon as she plopped down on the bed like someone crashing from an all-night binger. He took that as his sign to leave so he started to dress.

With lidded, sleepy eyes she asked, "Are you leaving? I thought you were going to fuck me doggy-style," she teased.

"I think my job here is done for the night," he declared. "If you need another topping off, you can meet me at my hotel tomorrow night and I'll take care of it," he declared, throwing her his spare keycard.

She snatched it off the bed and stuck it in her nightstand drawer.

"I know you are ovulating this week. I overheard you and Dad arguing over it earlier. If this doesn't do it for you, I can fly you out next month and we can try again," he said.

"Really?" she asked, "What about your fiancée?"

"I'll figure something out," he said. "You're my mother and you are a higher priority than her right now. Besides I'm not sure how much longer our engagement is going to last. I'll know more tonight when my PI checks tomorrow."

"Is she cheating on you?" she asked, then blushed as she realized the hypocrisy of her words.

"I think so, but I could be wrong. In any case let's make one thing clear. This is Dad's baby, NOT mine... Alright?"

She nodded her head in confirmation.

"Also, give the man a break. If he's willing to raise a child that's not his, he deserves to have his conjugal rights restored."

"OK, I think I can do that," she said sleepily. "But after I have this one, you're going to breed me at least three more times. That bastard denied me the minimum children I desired so I'm going to go over and beyond if I can," she smirked, nodding off snoring lightly.

He shrugged, both disturbed by what he just did and happy too that his parents might still have a chance.

***

Author's notes:

I wrote this in a day and did two sweep-through edits myself. All grammar, spelling errors and misuse of words are my own. I know that there are likely uncaught errors in this story, but I have spent all the time that I set aside for this particular work and feel it's good enough and readable enough that most of the target audience will enjoy it. Please vote for this if you enjoyed it.

I'm an engineer and only write as a hobby so chill if you are part of the grammar police and leave your corrections out of the comments. If you have something to say, then please send any corrections to me through my contacts page and I will submit edits at a future date. Thank you.

12