All Comments on 'Fine! I'll Do it!'

by MaximusTheMad

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

Please continue Altered.

kylady76kylady76about 2 months ago

dam that was good are you planing any more

lantern04lantern04about 2 months ago

A good start for sure. I'd enjoy seeing more.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

5 Stars. Great start!

JobewonJobewonabout 2 months ago

Great story. Thanks, and I sure hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a wonderful fantasy so far.

A next installment is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a good story, and I gave you a rating of five, simply because of the fact you did not write / depict a silly sounding shaved pussy; on a mom story. "So, he looked down to see what she was doing with her hands and noticed one hand was busy abusing her clit while the other hand had two fingers buried in her hairy pussy. His dad wasn't getting any for years, so he wasn't surprised by the jungle she was sporting." Mom pussies are always hairy, and most often, they are untrimmed - abundantly hairy / super hairy. My first mom pussy was my mother-in-law. A true hairy monster. Next, was my dad's sister, super hairy and she provided me with a secret let's say blessing. I had no idea my mom was bi and was sleeping with dad's sister. That same weekend with the help of my aunt, I got to eat and fuck my own mom's hairy pussy. Pussy hair that was long, thick, soft and jet black covered her mound and covered about three inches of her inner thighs. Mom tasted out of this world, and I love to think back to the size of mom's clit and her engorged cunt lips protruding from that gigantic bush while I am fucking my wife. Someday, I will get them together (mom and my wife). I wonder if my aunt would seduce my wife for me then let mom do her, then all four of us could have a naked weekend away.

foren7813foren7813about 2 months ago

Interesting plot, it was a little quick to the point. It could be better if the story was a lot more developed. I would love to see a part 2 and possibly a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Where is April Fools part 2?

Puszywett69Puszywett69about 2 months ago

I’m hoping for more please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it, if there are errors they certainly don't hurt the story line. Please continue this one, iit offers a lot of interesting options...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to this line continuing!

MrCurrieMrCurrieabout 2 months ago

Nice job. Thanks for submitting.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

2 stars off for not finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope this unsatisfying and humorless story makes all the brainless idiots out there that think that pregnancy is cool, happy.

And after that, I hope you get stuck paying through the nose to support the unnecessary little tax exemptions that the characters in this story will birth in shame in a filthy cockroach infested clinic in Tijuana where they employ used shop rags to clean up the bloody mess brought on by the purging of an awful cunt infection.

I'd love to stay and chat and show you my collection of used celebrity feminine napkins, but I have a tuna sandwich that requires my masticatory talents.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 months ago

Great effort. I can only say I wish it was more descriptive and longer. Thank you

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 months agoAuthor

Just wanted to comment to the guy that anonymously posted a long wish list on what he would like to have happened to me and my characters and signed his name B4PW.

LOL, that was a truly epic rant. You do know that all the characters are fictional right? Why are you reading incest erotica if you have so many hang-ups on fictional fantasy characters. Who hurt you?

This is fantasy man, we don't do this in real life for a reason! Calm down. By the way, why did you read the story even after I warned about it's content. It's in the title...

Anyways, I had a chuckle over that, thanks.

PeperePepereabout 2 months ago

Don't take any of Anonymous' diatribe to heart. His comments are BS if he/she won't identify themselves.

I'm looking for a continuation of this story.

Pepere

philteephilteeabout 2 months ago
Great Story

I too appreciate a good rant. Unfortunately this one by “Anonymous” wasn’t one. A great story for a quicky. You may want to extend it with another episode of two, but to me it told the story. Succinct and loving.

sp9983sp9983about 2 months ago

Write a part two, and take it further.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 months ago

Chapter 2 is highly recommended. Love the story. AAAA+++++

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 months ago

For a short story, not bad at all.

Looking forward to a part two, if there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I know you warned us ahead of time that the story could be seen as improbable, but I don't think the father would so easily like the idea of his son fucking his mother. The guy didn't even flinch when Zach suggested one of his mother's own brothers become a sperm donor; it's as if the concept of incest is not a big deal to them. Even the mother didn't seem to mind that her own son just grabbed her and had sex with her like that. You would figure Zach would have to put up a bigger argument on why he'll do it.

The story was very entertaining but it was too unrealistic to be taken seriously. 3-stars.

9formother9formotherabout 2 months ago

What in the hell is Anonymous guy going on about? I liked the story immensely for a short story. This is the first story I've read by you, but I'm definitely going to check out the rest of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don't write any more on this story, Bad enough as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please continue. You're working on a home run. Maybe dad will have a change of heart weasel out of the agreement to raise future babies & son realizes he can't live without mom. They divorce & mom moves her pregnant baby factory back east & brings college bound little sister with her for ease & availability for breeding. Sis ends up wanting him to be her man also. He won't need a cheating fiancé. Hey, it could happen. Good work! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It is short. It is fast paced. It is well written. It is delightful. It is so good I can’t find any faults, if there are any. Being you are an engineer I doubt there are. Pease knock out a couple more chapters to bring the story line to a close. Please. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please keep this going

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 months ago

I do have to agree a little with that one anon comment, it would've been nice to see a little convincing of why he should do it. But this is a fantasy just like with porn videos where people just jump into sex for random situations. I found this to be a fun story to read, interesting characters and a different take on the breeding story, at least from the ones I've read. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Aside from breeding if you are to make her yours a solid ass fucking is in order

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, definitely keep it going! Maybe even include his baby sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please continue and finish the Altered series maestro! It is a masterpiece!

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

I must admit I'd like to know more regarding his fiancé and his sister lolz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I gave it a 3.

I know it is fantasy, but it is also unrealistic. Come on, the father and son talk for a few minutes and the son tells the father that he will give his mother, his father's wife, a baby. And dad is like....cool with it.

I had an affair with my older sister and from the time I first approached her about my feelings towards her and how I wanted to be with her the way a man wants to be with a beautiful woman. It took me about thirty minutes to tell Kari how I felt about her. It took another three weeks for Kari to think about it and to agree with my proposal of spending a weekend together. It took another two weeks to rent a cabin in the mountains of San Bernadino. I didn't just walk in while she was taking a shower.

It has been eleven years since that special night. We moved to Mexico where both sets of grandparents came from and started a life down there as man and wife. Kari gave me two beautiful daughters and a handsome son. She is pregnant with our fourth baby and like the mother in the story....she too wants a big family.

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 1 month ago

I liked this. Yes, I did suspend belief which is why this worked. Love to see more of this story. And it would be nice to see the son have a feeling or two towards his mom vs treating her like it is only a job. IMO

HOG57headHOG57head7 days ago

Nice start- more please want to see where your mind takes this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximusTheMad@MaximusTheMad
I am writing a part two to April Fool, so I have submitted an edited version of the first part fixing some bad dialogue and grammar. The story is that same only with phasing differences and corrections to things that didn't make sense originally. I did finally come up with a ...