Fine, Okay Ch. 02

Story Info
Cady meets Cobra's gang.
2.2k words
4.09
3.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

Content warning: car accident.

---

You know the name Oliver Templeton, the man who invented the automatic belt ("Automatically adjusts for Thanksgiving dinner!") and the Internet-connected contact lens. You may have heard the story of when his wife died in an accident with her teenage daughter in the car. The poor girl was pinned in the back seat, unable to move as her mother bled out in front of her. Poor Arcadia and her father were never the same again.

Next on 'Where are they now?' Ratt!

---

Oliver got home late. He had indeed hit it off with his date, and while he had gotten his first blowjob in two years, and returned the oral pleasure in kind, he had informed his new lady friend that he had to get home to his daughter.

He grabbed his tablet and went to Arcadia's room. Looking at the app that connected to the sensors in her pillow, he was pleased to find that the sleeping 18-year-old was actually dreaming, and it seemed to be a pleasant one, based on the smile on her face.

"Mmm..." she sighed and stretched. "Yes..." she murmured.

Oliver frowned. His daughter's brainwaves were taking a configuration that he hadn't seen before. What kind of dream was this? he wondered.

She continued writhing and moaning, and it didn't take long for Oliver to figure it out. Well, he considered, her last two years had been haunted by horrible dreams and waking nightmares, and now that those had been taken away by his invention, the headband she was wearing, it made sense that her brain would switch to follow the next strongest influence, her teenage hormones. Blushing, Oliver went back to his room. On the way, he barely heard her gasp in pleasure as she orgasmed in her sleep.

---

*Hey baby! Want to meet my friends?*

Arcadia frowned at the message on her phone as she sat up in bed. She didn't recognize the number.

After a minute or so, another message came in: *It's Cobra*

She grinned. Oh, of course! Her chance meeting with him the previous night seemed almost like a dream to her. *Yeah! Where and when?* she sent back.

A few minutes later, the pretty blonde was dressed in a nice skirt and blouse with some knee-high boots, all from her mother's wardrobe. She quickly ate some frozen waffles for breakfast and headed out before her father got up and started asking questions. She loved that the headband he had made her allowed her to manage her anxiety and depression enough to finally get out of the house.

A few minutes later, Cobra pulled up alongside her on a big loud motorcycle. She had made sure to meet him a couple blocks away from her house so that her father wouldn't be worried. Her new friend -- boyfriend? -- was wearing a black skullcap and helped her into a black helmet before she clambered onto the seat behind him, situating her skirt about her as she did so.

She put her arms around his midsection and then he went fast! She gripped him tightly, but aside from the initial scary acceleration, she quickly became exhilarated. The bike had so much power, and Cobra was in full control of it. She gripped him tighter, feeling the vehicle's vibrations between her legs and the pressure of her breasts squishing into Cobra's jean jacket. By the time they got where they were going, her body was abuzz with adrenaline and youthful hormones.

Cobra escorted her into a large house and she was surprised at the amount of people that were inside. It seemed to be a party. Some rough-looking men were wearing the same type of armless jean jacket that Cobra had, and some had leather jackets, but there were some women there as well, mostly in jeans and leather jackets themselves. Arcadia felt a bit out of place.

Cobra introduced her around but she quickly lost track of names. The oldest member of the bike club, Warrant (not Warren!), had graying hair but hard, steely eyes that took in her nubile form as he shook her hand and gave her a mirthless grin. She gulped and moved onto other introductions.

She and Cobra sat on a loveseat together and he took a hit off of a joint that was being passed around before giving it to her. She almost said no, but then decided what the hell and sucked on it a little. She gave a little cough and passed the spliff on.

She started when she felt Cobra's hand on her leg, but then relaxed and gave him a smile.

He leaned in to whisper, "I can smell how excited you are. Ya liked ridin' my hog, huh?"

"Oh, the bike! Yeah, that was awesome." She felt his hand moving up her thigh, under her skirt. "Um, here, Cobra?"

"Yeah, baby, we're all friends here."

"Um..." She looked around. All eyes were on her. Her anxiety spiked.

But no, she realized as her headband kicked in, it was fine; everything was okay. She relaxed, closed her eyes, and lay back as her boyfriend's talented fingers slipped between her legs and made her feel good.

"Damn, you're so wet, Cady," Cobra commented as he pushed her panties aside to slip two of his fingers inside her.

She gasped and arched her back, her body instinctively helping him to penetrate her more deeply. Someone pushed the joint into her mouth and she sucked a lungful of smoke in. This time she was able to hold it for a few seconds before letting it go with a slight cough. She felt Cobra pulling her panties off, and then he climbed between her legs. She gasped as his cock pressed insistently between her vaginal folds before her body yielded and a couple inches slipped inside. After her defloration the previous night, she was a bit sore, but it also felt good.

"Can I open yer blouse, hun?" a female voice asked.

Arcadia opened her eyes to see Blossom, one of the brunettes of the club kneeling beside her, her brown eyes wide and gazing at Cady with wonder. The slim woman looked to be in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. Arcadia nodded, and Blossom unfastened Cady's blouse to free her bra-covered B-cups.

Cobra was thrusting insistently into Arcadia's nubile body, and it felt good for her. Blossom pulled Cady's bra up, freeing her breasts, and then both her and Cobra latched onto a hard nipple each.

"Ohhgodd..." Arcadia moaned. She had never felt anything like it, and she orgasmed hard. "Huhh! O-hh!"

"NNG!" Cobra grunted, and Cady felt a warm wetness spread deep inside her.

"Ohh..." she moaned, still cumming as Cobra inseminated her vulnerable teenage reproductive system. "Huhh...a-huhh..." She was still shaking as Cobra pulled out.

"Mmm...you on the pill, then, hun?" Blossom asked as she pulled off of Cady's nipple.

Arcadia was having trouble concentrating. "I...take antidepressants...?"

"Birth control, sweetie!" the older woman explained. "You better go take a morning after pill later."

Arcadia pulled up her skirt to look at her vagina, which was red, raw, and leaking Cobra's thick white cum. "What?! No..."

"My turn now...flip her over, Blossom."

Arcadia looked up and saw Warrant approaching as he unfastened his pants. Arcadia's headband struggled to keep her passive as Blossom shifted her onto her side and then her front. The younger woman's mind was awhirl...everything was fine, her headband assured her. But no, she couldn't have sex with someone other than Cobra! And Cobra had cum inside her! She had to...

*Zap!*

The failsafe in her headband went off, wiping the last few minutes of short-term memory from her brain. To her, it seemed that Cobra had been making love to her, she had cum, and now she was on her hands and knees. She felt what she thought was Cobra's hard thing pushing into her from behind. Before she could turn to look, Blossom took her face in hand and kissed her.

"MMF!" Arcadia grunted as Warrant's stiff cock invaded her wet, spermy pussy. Cobra felt thicker in this new position, she thought, before she was distracted by Blossom's tongue wrestling with hers.

Blossom broke the kiss and turned her head. "Goddamnit, Pierce! Just gimme a sec to pull them off..." She got to her feet, unrolled her tight jeans, and got into the same position as Arcadia before another biker got behind the older woman and rammed inside her. "Aw fuck! You better not hold back, you needle-dicked sonofabitch..."

Arcadia moaned as Warrant grabbed her rounded hips and likewise started fucking her hard, and all she could do was lower her head to the couch cushion as she took it, still thinking it was Cobra. As she watched Blossom's mouth loll open in pleasure as the woman came, Arcadia felt her own orgasm rising. "Nnghh! O-hh! Cobraaa..."

"Yeah?"

Arcadia looked over to the side. Cobra was on another couch, one of the other biker women sucking his cock.

"You okay, Cady?" he asked.

But if Cobra was over there, who was fucking her? she wondered. She looked back to see Warrant huffing away as the older man powered into her smaller body.

"NN...!" she started to scream, but then her headband fired off another pulse, resetting the last few minutes of memory. She dropped her head, blinked, and looked over at Blossom, whose own small tits were out as her biker man took her from behind.

"Gimme another kiss, Cady," Blossom urged her, and she did, marveling at how soft the other woman's lips were compared to Cobra's.

Warrant watched this liplock with interest and finally reached his end. "Arrrh!" he grunted as his thick member blasted the teenager's unprotected insides with another load of dangerous sperm.

"Mmp!" Arcadia grunted into Blossom's mouth as she felt Warrant's cock throb inside her, setting off the wayward orgasm that she had been denied earlier. "MM! MMH!" After a few moments, she gasped as the older man pulled out and then she collapsed forward, spent.

---

"Cady?"

"Hm?"

She felt someone stroking her cheek. She blinked and looked up into Cobra's brown eyes. "Oh, hey."

"Hey yourself. I think the gang likes ya, so you're in if you want," he informed her.

"Oh, cool. I think I need to pee."

"Up the stairs, second door on your right."

She made her way on unsteady legs, holding her bladder as best she could, which also kept the several loads of cum restrained. While she had been out, a couple more of the gang had taken her unconscious from, adding their genetic material to the potent soup brewing inside her.

She stumbled into the bathroom, pulled her skirt up, noticed she didn't have her panties on, and let loose. "Ahh..." she sighed. After the urination ended, though, she felt the sperm starting to slide out of her vagina and looked. "Oh no...no no no..." She reached for the toilet paper to wipe away the dangerous substance. It just kept coming! There was so much...!

*Zap!*

She blinked. She was on the toilet, some paper in hand, cleaning herself. Shaking her head, she dabbed between her legs to finish up, but then felt more sperm slipping out of her. Confused, she looked...

*Zap!*

The headband took her memory away a couple more times before the river of cum flowing out of her tapered off and she finished up. Then she headed back downstairs.

"You were gone awhile," Cobra commented.

"Was I? I'm feeling kinda odd."

She noticed that they were passing around another joint. 'Oh, that explains it,' she thought. 'I'd better not have any more.'

---

That night at dinner with her father, Arcadia was feeling upset. As she ate, images of her mother dying in the car flashed before her eyes. She screamed and dropped her fork.

"Cady?" Her Dad was quickly beside her.

She batted at the headband. "It's not working anymore, Daddy!"

He quickly took it in hand. "Batteries are dead? These are brand new." He rushed upstairs to replace them, raced back down, and put the headband back on her again.

She immediately calmed. "Oh, thank you, Daddy."

"Did anything strange happen today, Cady?"

She knew that she couldn't tell her father about her new boyfriend. She had been an invalid for two years -- he would say that dating was too much too soon. "I was out and about for a bit. Maybe things just got too exciting?"

"Any memory gaps?" he asked.

"How would I know?"

"Oh...good point."

---

After the batteries kept discharging too fast for several days, Oliver redesigned the headband to hold more of them. With her father distracted by his new girlfriend, Arcadia continued to see Cobra, enjoying sex with him and, unknowingly, his gang, all the while being forced by her improved headband to forget after she was inseminated, over and over. Eventually, the inevitable happened, and she realized that she hadn't had a period in several months. Her father had noticed that she had been gaining weight, but given that she had been underweight due to the constant stress prior to the headband, he assumed that it was a good thing.

I can't tell Daddy, she thought, he'll be so disappointed in me! And I can't take care of a baby! I'm just a teenager! I...

*Zap!*

Lost my train of thought again, she mused. Oh, well, it can't have been very important, then. She pulled out her phone and texted Cobra to come pick her up.

The End

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers